Error 80090349

Hi,

I have a problem with exchange 2003, when i want to create a folder
under public folder, or when i right click on public folder and choose
system folders i get this Error:
The Certificate is not valid for Requested useg.
ID no: 80090349
System manager.
I have the Adminstrater, Domain Admin and Exchange Admin rights.
Any Idea?

Thanks,
Shahin
0
shahin (7)

This is the closest I could
find.....http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/insider/
publicfolders.mspx#Error80090301

"Shahin" <Shahin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with exchange 2003, when i want to create a folder
> under public folder, or when i right click on public folder and choose
> system folders i get this Error:
> The Certificate is not valid for Requested useg.
> ID no: 80090349
> System manager.
> I have the Adminstrater, Domain Admin and Exchange Admin rights.
> Any Idea?
>
> Thanks,
> Shahin

0
tfelts (292)
1/19/2006 11:24:51 AM
Hi,

Thanks for reply i found the anserw, i had to disable the SSL on defauld web
site.
Shahin

"Tom Felts" schreef:

> This is the closest I could
> find.....http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/insider/
> publicfolders.mspx#Error80090301
>

> "Shahin" <Shahin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a problem with exchange 2003, when i want to create a folder
> > under public folder, or when i right click on public folder and choose
> > system folders i get this Error:
> > The Certificate is not valid for Requested useg.
> > ID no: 80090349
> > System manager.
> > I have the Adminstrater, Domain Admin and Exchange Admin rights.
> > Any Idea?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Shahin

0
shahin (7)

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

Printing error InPublisher 07
When I print a newsletter parts of it are missing. ANy ideas... the message that is printed is error: undefined offending command: scale_the_picture Stack: ... Have you looked at the support articles that are on the manufacturer's web site? Is you printer driver current? Are you doing a PDF? Or a postscript printer? Do you have WordArt in your document? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Bronnie" <Bronnie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:631BC446-740A-4631-9478-7FE6C8CC3CF1@...

Error accessign SQL data
When I run a modified report in one company I get the error "Error accessign SQL data" but I am able to runt he same report in all other companies. I have run the Grant Script and I have also verified that the DYNSA is the DB owner. Any other ideas? Thanks in advance. I've had this happen to me and here's what I checked to find the problem: 1. Are you trying to run a modified report? If yes, try the unmodified version. 2. Since security can be set by company, check the security for the user and company. 3. Check the workstations to make sure they are all pointing ...

Internet Explorer Errors when using OWA
We use Exchange 2003. OWA works fine except on one of the owner's home PC - recently he is able to log into OWA but when he tries to forward a message or other wise do anythig he gets Internet Explorer has performed an error and must close - send error to microsoft or not. Any ideas of thedirection to take. It is not happening on other computers. I run it 24/7 on my home computerwith no problems. Thanks Jeff .. Is the user's home pc fully patched? James Chong MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ msexchangetips.blogspot.com j...@sfocpa.com wrote: > We use Exchange 2003. OWA works f...

0x8004210A error when sending and recieveing in Outlook 2003
Howdy Folks, Just adding my report to the fray. I get this error with outlook 2003 too. A restart of Windows sorts it out for a bit, but it's annoying. I have Norton firewall on, and windows SP2 firewall turned off. The mail server is fine (I checked webmail). Any ideas yet? I see this problem scattered around the place on Google and these boards, but no answers yet... Cheers Sam these are Outlook 2002 info but you can check on outlook 2003 too. 1st check your email settings with below OL2002: You Receive 0x8004210A, 0x800CCC0B, and 0x8004210B Error Messages When You Send and Receive...

Run-time error '429' ActiveX component can't create object
Hi I have an application running in Access 2003 that is trying to open a second Access application and get the following error Run-time error '429' ActiveX component can't create object The references all seem OK - I have references to Visual Basic for Applications MS Access 10.0 Object Library MS DAO 3.6 Object Library MS ACtiveX Data Objects 2.1 Library OLE Automation My code is as follows Dim acApp As Access.Application Dim strDBPath As String strDBPath = "C:\NewAppName.mdb" Set acApp = New Access.Application With acApp ..OpenCurrentDatabase strDBPath ..DoCmd.O...

Error when exporting to Excel from Outlook client
I have two users that can export to Excel fine when using the browser client but when doing this from Outlook they get the infamous "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator" Both PC's are running Office 2002 SP3 ...

error bar problem
I'm using excel 2000 I have a sheet that I want to plot column G vs Col P, Col P has a large number of blank cells. In the spreadsheet, when calculate the mean and standard deviation, excel is "smart" enough to ignore the blank cells. When I make the plot, excel is "too stupid" to realize those are "missing values" but rather treats them as 0 which is clearly not correct. so, 2 questions... Did I miss an option somewhere that I can use to specify what to do with blank cells when plotting? Can I do an "add series" in source data where ther...

Error (0x800x4060C)
I have just obtained a new laptop with WXP. I cannot receive emails. They appear to download but do not appear in my inbox. I get the error noted above. Any ideas? Do I need to delete Outlook 2002 and re-install? ...

Excel error message #6
I have Office 2000 on my laptop with Windows XP. When I start, and again when I exit, Excel, I get an error message: "Microsoft Visual Basic Compile error in hidden module TBrun9" How do I correct this? David Look here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;272066 In article <1340701c3f712$da6bdd80$a601280a@phx.gbl>, "David" <macconsulting@prodigy.net> wrote: > I have Office 2000 on my laptop with Windows XP. > When I start, and again when I exit, Excel, I get an error > message: > "Microsoft Visual Basic > Compil...

Error message #37
when reinstalling Office XP received error message that MAPI was unable to load the information service PSTPRX.DLL. Can't open Outlook and can't find the file. How can I get the file back?? Does this article help: OL2002: Error Message: MAPI Was Unable to Load the Information Service Pstprx.dll http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;293058&Product=ol2002 --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching...

MS Outlook 2003 0x8000CCCF4 error
I am receiving an unknown error 0x8000CCCF4 when trying to send/receive from Outlook 2003 (configured with Hotmail). I am running Windows XP on a new hp pavilion zd7000 laptop. Does anyone know how to correct this?? ...

Trial M04: online setup error
I have been a Quicken user and wanted to try MS-Money 2004. Having downloaded the trial version and after converting my Quicken file, when i try to setup on-line services of any financial institution it gives me error "microsoft money has encountered a problem and needs to close ... ", and the program restarts. My system has 512 MB of RAM with 2.5 gigs free on hd, running win2k. Is it that the trial version will not allow me to do this or anything else is going on ? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. ...

550 Mailbox Unavailable Errors on Incoming Mail
Hi, We are getting a couple of domains having trouble sending to our domain on our SBS 2003 Server with Exchange 2003 SP1. The two domains are based in 1. Italy and 2. Nepal. This is the error they receive and we do not get their email. No address at our domain will receive email from these domains. Pls Help. I post the two examples below. They both appear to use Oulook Express but that doesn't seem to be the problem. We receive mail from all other domains just fine. Our MX record is: 10 mail.fpmt.org. [TTL=3601] IP=70.103.203.75 [TTL=3601] [US] which is the corect IP address. .7...

CRM 4.0 Report Viewer Error
Hi I have one user who when trying to view a quote in CRM will get an error that says "Reporting Error - The report cannot be displayed". I have done some testing and it seems that something is not installed on the user's computer and that is causing the issue. I had them log into another computer and they were able to view a quote. They will get this error for any report that they try to view. Everyone else has no trouble when viewing reports. I checked knowledgebase and the only thing listed for a user having this error was to change the permissions. Which I know ...

Error synchronizing folde
Hi. I have a user that is running Windows XP and Outlook2003 connected to a Exchange2003 server. When the user is closing down, the following error log appers: 10:17:21 Synchronizer Version 11.0.8200 10:17:21 Synchronizing Mailbox '***' 10:17:22 Synchronizing local changes in folder 'Inbox' 10:17:38 Error synchronizing folder 10:17:38 [80040115-514-6-421] 10:17:38 Network problems are preventing connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer. 10:17:38 Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store 10:17:38 For more information on this failure, click the URL below: 10:17:38...

Error with PFDavAdmin Tool
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had came across this error before when using the above tool. I connect to all mailboxes, right click 'Mailbox' and then select 'Fix Folder DACLs'. I get the following error in the log. Attempting to fix ACL on folders: http://server/exchange/ Failed to process subfolders with exception: Specified cast is not valid. Finished. When I try the same operation on a single mailbox it works fine. Any ideas? Thanks. On 27 Feb 2006 07:56:51 -0800, gdf1903@hotmail.com wrote: >Hi, > >I was wondering if anyone had came across this error be...

Database offline error when database is local
Hi. Whenever I lose my wireless connection it says i have lost connection to the database and actually closes down the POS. Here is the kicker. My database is local and I have confirmed this. What could be causing this ? I am using RMS 2.0. It was my understanding I was only to receive this message if my database is stored in a remote location. With that said even if this message was legit, why is closing down the point of sale? Shouldn't it just make me aware that i am working in 'offline mode' and continue placing transactions. Hi Sam When you configure the connection in Stor...

error in event viewer Event ID:6058
Event Type: Error Event Source: Office SharePoint Server Event Category: Project Server - General Event ID: 6058 Date: 5/2/2010 Time: 1:04:03 AM User: N/A Computer: USBELMOSDEVSERVER Description: Failed to get language information for Project Server (http://SiteName/EPM) For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. David: Thanks for sharing your error message! If this is something you are seeking help with, please provide some context. -- Gary L. Chefetz, MVP, MCT, MCTIP Business: http://www....

Error Message trying to concatenate from multiple records to a field
I have a table with the field: tblFormatted1Summary f1PropertyID __________ R100000 R100001 R100002 R100003 The second table contains the field f3PropertyID which is related to f1PropertyID. I need to concatenate the f3ImprovTypeCode field for each instance of the f1PropertyID in tblFormatted1Summary. tblFormatted2Land f3PropertyID f2LandTypeCode R100000 DC R100000 IC R100001 R100003 DC To where I can get: R100000 DC,IC R100001 R100002 R100003 DC I found the following concatenate function by Duane H...

FRx Report Launcher error
I have a user who up until recently was using Launcher to generate reports. She is no longer able to generate the reports from Launcher but can in Designer. The error she gets is - "The output file could not be created because the destination folder does not exist or cannot be accessed from the Report Server." We're not using Report Server. I can launch the reports in Launcher signed in as 'sa' with no problem. Any ideas what is causing the error? Much thanks, Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP NOVA Solutions LLC Melbourne, FL Mystery solved - it was a permissions issue with...

Error
I have a few fields at the Account level that have a constraint (Requirement Level) of Business Required. I no longer want these fields to be required. When I open the Attributes and try to change the Requiremet Level to No Constraint and then try to save the changes to the attribute, I get an error that says to contact my sys admin. Has anyone a solution to this? James I am presuming you are using an account that has permission to make the required changes!!! -- Rgds Michael MCDBA 2000 | MCITP DBA 2005 "James" wrote: > I have a few fields at the Account level that ...

Error message: "The Office System Pack cannot be installed.."
Error message: "The Office System Pack cannot be installed on this system because it requires Windows NT 4.0 Service Pack 6 or later " occurs when installing an Access 2002 mde file with access 2002 runtime, using Microsoft 2002 Developer Package Installer into a Windows 7 system. I fixed this problem for installing into earlier versions of Windows by correcting references in the Ospfilelist.txt file. My program installs fine into earlier versions of Windows, but that fix does not work in Windows 7. littleguy Office 10 is not compatible with Windows 7. -- P...

error during update
I'm trying to install Exchange 2003 on a Windows 2003 server. It is a new install, but I already have Exchange 2000 on a Windows 2000 server that I'm trying to migrate. I'm getting this error: "The component "Microsoft Exchange Messaging and Collaboration Services" cannot be assigned the action "Install" because: -All Active Directory Connectors in the Windows forest must be upgraded to the most current version before you can upgrade Microsoft Exchange. The following ADC servers have not been upgraded: MAIL I'm not sure what I need to update. I al...

Out of the office asistant error
When I try to remove my Out of Office Autorepaly via Tools/Out of Office Asistant. the follwing error appears: "The command is not available. see the program documentation about how to use this extension". I was able to use this assistant before I use Outlook XP with SP-2 thaks This command is only available on Exchanger server accounts. Check your Tools, Rules Wizard. Do you have an Out of Office rule? uncheck it. "Efren" <joseefren.gonzalez@eds.com> wrote in message news:030f01c35552$a2469600$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When I try to remove my Out of Office Au...