error 550 5.7.1 #2

Hello,

We just acuired a new office and I had their MX record forward to my
exchange server. However when an email from the old domain (this example
bankxxx.com) I get the message below. I added bankxxx.com to my smtp
connections to accecpt from this domain but it just doesn't want to accept
it. It still only accepts email from my current domain which is bankyyy.com

<bill@bankxxx.com>:
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for mjaneiro@bankhnb.com
Giving up on xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.

the xxx is my exchange up address.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can accept emails from both domains with
exchange 2003?

Thanks in advance!
Mike
0
Mike1154 (1216)

Add new domain to your Recipient Policy.

Mike wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We just acuired a new office and I had their MX record forward to my
> exchange server. However when an email from the old domain (this example
> bankxxx.com) I get the message below. I added bankxxx.com to my smtp
> connections to accecpt from this domain but it just doesn't want to accept
> it. It still only accepts email from my current domain which is bankyyy.com

> <bill@bankxxx.com>:
> xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx does not like recipient.
> Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for mjaneiro@bankhnb.com
> Giving up on xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.
>
> the xxx is my exchange up address.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas how I can accept emails from both domains with
> exchange 2003?
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Mike
0
kpalagin (1838)
2/18/2006 7:13:57 AM
Thanks Kirill,

That seemed to be the only item I forgot, however I was not able to filter a
new receipient policy for new employees with to have the new email address
and their old one. The only way I was able to get it to work was to add the
old email address to the currect receipient policy. Now everyone in my
organization has 2 email addresss when I only wanted the 20 new employees.

I'll look into this later, but at least we are now accepting both domain
emails.

thanks!!!

Mike

"Kirill Palagin" wrote:

> Add new domain to your Recipient Policy.
>
> Mike wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > We just acuired a new office and I had their MX record forward to my
> > exchange server. However when an email from the old domain (this example
> > bankxxx.com) I get the message below. I added bankxxx.com to my smtp
> > connections to accecpt from this domain but it just doesn't want to accept
> > it. It still only accepts email from my current domain which is bankyyy.com
> >
> > This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
> > <bill@bankxxx.com>:
> > xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx does not like recipient.
> > Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for mjaneiro@bankhnb.com
> > Giving up on xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.
> >
> > the xxx is my exchange up address.
> >
> > Does anyone have any ideas how I can accept emails from both domains with
> > exchange 2003?
> >
> > Thanks in advance!
> > Mike

0
Mike1154 (1216)

Linking files 2 ways

More Columns #2

Contacts in Exchange #2

Pivot Table Question #5

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Document Viewer installer error

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

Goal Seek #2

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

Error 550 Relaying denied

SMTP QUEUE #7
Good afternoon, I am having problems with deleting all the mail from my smtp queue. i see where i have two queue folders under \exchsrvr\mailroot\vs1 and vs2. i deleted all emails from these queue folders but every time i restart my smtp service, my system is real slow- i know that someone connected to our exchange server for mail relaying and have made changes to our pix firewall to prevent this again. however, why is it that i have nothing in my queue but when i start the smtp service, the system slows to a crawl. is it by chance that messages are still in the information store- wait...

Error 130

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

Exchange 5.5 Restore Problem
Hello, I have an Exchange 5.5 server (SP4), running on NT 4.0 (SP6). We back it up with Backup Exec 8.5, with the Exchange Agent option. I am now in need to restore an old copy Information Store, from a last year's tape, to recover some information. I put together a server, with Exchange 5.5,NT 4, etc. All Service packs etc up to date, and Exchange was working fine. I then proceded to restore the Information Store. The file size of the priv.mdb appears to be correct, however, since the restore, the info store won't start. I receive the following error when trying to start i...

Outlook 2007 throws an error that it cannot receive email
Office 2007 Ultimate, Outlook 2007 (12.06514.5000) SP2. After sitting idle overnight Outlook 2007 throws an error that it cannot receive email. Closing Outlook 2007 and restarting it resolves this issue. Outlook/Office 2003 on my main PC does not exhibit this behavior. I've confirmed and re-confirmed my email client settings with earthlink.net and the problem does not appear to be there. Again, it seems to be with Outlook 2007 but only on this one PC (hp 180t Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit). I did uninstall my Original Office 2007 Professional and re-installed Office 2007 Ultimate...

COUNTIF MULTIPLE CRITERIA #2
To count if Col A=aa and Col B=bb and Col C=cc. Must meet all situation. Thanks will A Try this: =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A10="aa"),--(B1:B10="bb"),--(C1:C10="cc")) Adjust range references to suit your situation Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron "will A" wrote: > To count if Col A=aa and Col B=bb and Col C=cc. Must meet all situation. > Thanks > will A =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A1000="aa"),--(B1:B1000="bb"),--(C1:c1000="cc")) SUMPRODUCT does not work on a complete column, just a defined range, and all ranges must b...