Error 451 4.1.8

Recently our domain hosting was changed and was never
relayed to the IT Dept. The person who set up the Exchange
server is not available. Now we have a problem with some
emails in queue only to one address. Also some people
cannot send emails to us, they are rejected. I tried to
get the company who hosted our domain to tell me the MX
records but no help from them. My new MX record is
mail.greenford.com and 199.72.155.18.
The error is  <armphotos@phh.com> 451 4.1.8 Domain of
sender address moliver@greenford.com does not resolve.
Any help would be great, I am not an exchange guru.
Thanks
Lou Trainer
0
ltrainer (1)

Ok Lou,
First you need to contact your registrar and have them create an (A) Record
for mail.greenford.com, as of now, the greenford.com domain contains three
MX records.

199.72.155.18            - Pref #10  (First Server to send mail to)
etrn.netmcf.com         - Pref #20  (Second server to send mail to if #1
fails)
mail.greenford.com    - Pref # 30 (if the above to fails)

The problem with this configuration is that, MX records are suppose to
contain FQDN {Fully Qualified Domain Names} i.e.. mail.mycompany.com, not IP
addresses.

So if and when anyone try to send you an email, there server will most
likely get a bad request message for MX record ( 199.72.155.18), then it
will try to send the message to etrn.netmcf.com. If that is not successful,
it will then look for mail.greenford.com (which it will not find, since
there is no current (A) record for it!

Please let me know if this helps!

--
Thanks
Dave

"Lou trainer" <ltrainer@greensboroaa.com> wrote in message
> Recently our domain hosting was changed and was never
> relayed to the IT Dept. The person who set up the Exchange
> server is not available. Now we have a problem with some
> emails in queue only to one address. Also some people
> cannot send emails to us, they are rejected. I tried to
> get the company who hosted our domain to tell me the MX
> records but no help from them. My new MX record is
> mail.greenford.com and 199.72.155.18.
> The error is  <armphotos@phh.com> 451 4.1.8 Domain of
> sender address moliver@greenford.com does not resolve.
> Any help would be great, I am not an exchange guru.
> Thanks
> Lou Trainer

0
me4856 (26)

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Error in Outlook Today

wanted to design a 4 sided A5 leaflet.
Are there any templates available to download? There are pre-designed leaflets within Publisher. You might think about 4-sided... Do you mean a booklet fold? There are templates here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mystic" <Mystic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14C3F9CB-5AA9-4B17-9E8E-1E5DD93227CD@microsoft.com... > Are there any templates available to download? ...

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

error 553

80070005 error #2

Duplicate E-Mail #4

Manual removal of SFO 1.2?
Is there a known process for manually uninstalling this thing? I won't bore you with the mundane details, suffice to say, I cannot log in as the installing user and uninstall this thing. Please tell me there is a documented manual removal process. -- ..NET Nobody / C# Proponent I know it sucks but if you cannot log in as the installing user - its borked - if you deleted the profile for the installing user re create it - its a permissions thing/bug if you deleted the user from AD - recrete it - it is faster than re installing XP from scratch - "Chris S" <ChrisS@di...

CRM Error

SUMIF #8
Please help!!! When useing SUMIF how do I make my criteria blank cells? =SUMIF(Sheet1!L4:L1003,XXXXXX,Sheet1!V4:V1003) Terri Hi Terri, Try =SUMIF(Sheet1!L4:L1003,"",Sheet1!V4:V1003) >-----Original Message----- >Please help!!! >When useing SUMIF how do I make my criteria blank cells? >=SUMIF(Sheet1!L4:L1003,XXXXXX,Sheet1!V4:V1003) > >Terri >. > ...

smtp authentification errors
Hello, I just installed Exchange 2003. It all works fine. I=B4m now=20 retrieving the emails via pop-con and pop3. However I=20 cannot send any authenticicated emails, because the=20 exchange server sends a wrong authentification account to=20 the mail provider, despite the fact, that the right one to=20 be used is enterd. The mail provider tells me that he recives a smtp call,=20 but it=B4s aborted by his server. We do not have a static IP but a dynamic IP, that changes=20 every 24 hours. If a messages is sent to an existing hotmail account the=20 following error message is displayed in the ...

#error in the calculated field
Hello, I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. My qeustion is, is it the reason we see the "# error" in the VAT checking field??. I tried to ck formula in the qrid query, nothing wrong Thanks for your explanation -- H. Frank Situmorang On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:33:01 -0800, Frank Situmorang <hfsitumo2001@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to >input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. > >My q...

Email signature #4
Using Outlook 2000, whenever I send an email my automatic signature is preceded by "AUTOTEXTLIST \s "E-mail Signature"". How do I get rid of it? It doesn't happen when I insert auto text directly. ...