Error [0x80070057-00000000-00000000] via meeting request

Error:
*** on 11/3/2006 12:05 PM

            This message could not be sent. Try sending the message
again later, or contact your network administrator.  Error is
[0x80070057-00000000-00000000].

Two possible solutions:

1.  Run Outlook with a '/CleanProfile' switch.
2.  Ensure user is not using cached e-mail addresses, use the GAL.

worked for me...

cheers,
Sean

hyperlink error
good day! im using outlook 2000-SP3 when i try to open a hyperlink message link at the intranet,Security Alert occur-"Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded". i cannot open the link. please help ...

assert error
#ifdef _DEBUG // dialog template must exist and be invisible with WS_CHILD set if (!_AfxCheckDialogTemplate(m_lpszTemplateName, TRUE)) { * ASSERT(FALSE); // invalid dialog template name PostNcDestroy(); // cleanup if Create fails too soon return FALSE; } #endif //_DEBUG The asterisk shows where the error occurs, the ASSERT just failed and m_lpszTemplateName was 0x65 which was an invalid handle. Could anyone help? Thanks Jack Jacky Luk wrote: > #ifdef _DEBUG > // dialog template must exist and be invisible with WS_CHILD set > if (!_AfxCheckDialogTemplate...

Error Message in Publisher
I sent an emailnewsletter in Publisher. I included many addresses in the BCC field. Two of the addresses were not valid, and I received a message "Message Not Sent because so and so email address not valid." Did Outlook send the message to the other people in the BCC field, or did it send the message to no one at all? Also, I tried to send the emailnewsletter again. I had deleted all of the addresses from the BCC field, and just used the TO field. Still, I got the same error message that the message could not be sent due to the invalid emails (which I had already erased from ...

Business Portal related error?
I am getting the following error in my application event log Microsoft Business Framework must be started using EnterpriseSession.Initialize(). It seems related to BusinessPortal. Is anyone familiar? ...

query error
Hi, I am running a query based on 3 queries q1 has this PurchDoc Item Rel Vendor Vendor name Order Type PO Date Material Short Text MRPCn Del Date Deliv Date PO Quantity GR Quantity QtyRed RemQty PD release Reschdate CC Created on Exc Net Order Value ID 46353228 190 F 10000019 RA LALLI NB 11/6/2006 109-0718-13-101 PASSACINGHIA AK7 6/13/2013 44 42 0 0 1/2/2010 11,396.00 14632 q2 has this PurchDoc Item Rel Vendor Vendor name Order Type PO Date Material Short Text MRPCn Del Date Deliv Date PO Quanti...

Calendars as Resources in Meeting Appointments
By following the directions on slipstick.com under the topic of Outlook 2000 and later (direct booking) ( http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/skedresource.htm ) I now have the calendar create, autoaccepting requests and working. My problem is that I cannot figure out how to set it to NOT accept mail as suggested in this paragraph: <quote> TIP: Using your Exchange Server administration tool, set the mailbox to not accept messages from anyone. A distribution list or security group is good for this.) That way, if users forget and add the resource as a required or optional attendee, the requ...

Prevent "Updated:" Prefix on Changed Meetings
Does anyone know how I can stop the "Updated:" prefix from being added by Outlook 2003 when someone in my office sends me an update to a meeting? AFAIK, you can't remove that designation. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Don asked: | Does anyone know how I can stop the "Updated:" prefix from being | added by Outlook 2003 when someone in my office sends me an update to | a meeting? ...

Run-Time Error 438 Outlook
Hello. I'm trying to run a function out of MS Outlook VBA and having difficulty. On my main PC it works just fine. On my remote desktop I seem to get the error: "Run-Time Error: 438. Object doesn't support this property or method". Again, this is only on my second computer, and I have put the script in both computer's version of Outlook. Here is the script: Public Function SendEmail(strTo As String, _ strSubject As String, _ strMessageBody As String, _ Optional strAttachmentPaths As String, _ ...

Error message when copying sheets
Hi, On some documents (not all spreadsheets), I get an error message when I try to copy a sheet. I get a dialogue box that says: "A formula or sheet you want to copy contains the name 'a1', which already exists on the destination worksheet. Do you want to use this version of the name? - To choose the name as defined in the destination sheet, click Yes. - To rename the range referred to in the formula or worksheet, click No, and enter a new name in the Name Conflict dialog box." I can then click yes or No. If I click Yes, I get the same dialogue box for the name &...

HotSync PalmV to Entourage 2004 for Mac-Error:Microsoft Component
I am trying to get a PalmV to sync properly to entourage 2004 for MACINTOSH, but when try to install the Handheld Sync Installer-I recieve an error message: Microsoft Component Plugin not found. How do I resolve this? or find/fix the plugin? Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Student & teacher was recently installed with the full installation. Thankyou in advance. Tommy Try a group for Macintosh office/entourage or Palm support. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent...

Error message #104
When I try to open Outlook 2007 I get the following error message: "Cannot open your default email folders. An unexpected error has occurred. MAPI was unable to load the information service MSNCON.DLL. Be sure service is correctly installed and configured". I haven't a clue as to how install and configure MSNCON.DLL. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004D_01C867CD.37FC5720 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Make sure that you don't have two versions of OUTLOOK installed. ...

Requisition Management request for quote
In manufacturing environments, an item being requisitioned may first have to go out for vendor quotes. The person creating the requisition should document the specifications and requirements and then may identify several possible vendors. The "approver" should then have the ability to turn this into a RFQ (request for quote) and e-mail it to several vendors. System should track who it was sent to, when, and if a response was received (typically allowing entry of a price and comment). Once the RFQ's are back, the approver should be able to transfer the requisition into ...

Error Message in Money2002
Since yesterday whenever I start Microsoft Money, I get an error message saying that there is no disk in the drive and I have an option to continue or cancel. While I am still able to access my money file and enter transactions this message pops up every time I change a screen. What should I do? Solomon solman1@comcast.net ...

OWA Error: The Local Security Authority cannot be contacted
I discovered that I am getting this error for users whom I restricted the "Log on to..." Security Setting in AD to their own computers. How can I get OWA to work without having to disable this security feature? I already tried adding the NETBIOS name of the Exchange Server to the Log on to List, but that didn't work. ...

Set RN = Range(Cells(2, 1), Cells(r, 1)) error
What wrong with this. It create error. How can I improve to get rid the error? Set RN = Range(Cells(2, 1), Cells(r, 1)) Thanks Daniel Hi Daniel, Too much missing information - has r been declared and what data type is it and what value does it have. What property of the range are you trying to store in the variable RN? What type of variable is RN and has it been declared. -- Thanks, Shane Devenshire "Daniel" wrote: > What wrong with this. It create error. How can I improve to get rid the > error? > > Set RN = Range(Cells(2, 1), Cells(r, 1)) > &...

Error adding permission to public folder
I have just done a migration from 5.5 to e2003. I am having issues with permissions with public folders which I read I might do. It seems although some users have permission to view public folders when they try to it says they do not have permission. I have gone into Exchange Manager and deleted their account from under the client permission to then try and re-add it. When I try and add them back in and give them the same permission I get an error message come up 'The operation failed Error ID 80004005 Exchange System manager' and it will not let me add them back in. If I have tro...

copy meeting invites
Hello... I am trying to figure out how to copy a meeting and not move it. It is not recurring with any consistency due to availability. I invite a distribution list and agenda/open items created for 1PM on Monday. How do I create a followup meeting on Wednesday at 11AM without moving the Monday meeting or starting from scratch.? outlook 07... "jmac60" <jmac60@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31A710E6-43B3-4BBC-A9F1-9F5B0D6CACDB@microsoft.com... > I am trying to figure out how to copy a meeting and not move it. It is not > recurring wi...

SMTP Server Remote Queue Length
All: I am getting the above message from the server daily. It states: QA large number of messages are pending in the e-mail server send queue. This started about three days ago. The pending messages are from the Postmaster to a website in Korea (Daum.net). Since I do not know the reason for these messages, I have Frozen the queue and deleted the pending messages, but there are approximately 10 messages a minute being sent to the pending queue. I've checked to see if my Windows SBS 2003 server is being used as a relay, but it appears to not be the case. I have checked out Article 8...

Microsoft Outlook/Word AutoCorrect File Errors
Microsoft Outlook/Word AutoCorrect File Errors Upon opening Microsoft Outlook and Word, I get the following AutoCorrect file errors. “Your AutoCorrect file, symbolsMSO1033.acl, could not be saved. The file may be read-only, or you may not have permission to modify the file.” I click the “OK” button and receive the following message. “Your AutoCorrect file, FICE12\1033\MSO.ACLMSO1033.acl, could not be saved. The file may be read-only, or you may not have permission to modify the file.” I click the “OK” button. If I close the Outlook or Word apps., I get the following m...

Error
I am using Outlook 2000 on a Windows 98 machine. For the last several days, I have been getting the following error when I try to reply to a message, forward a message, or create a new message: "This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. If the problem persists, contact the program vendor." I am able to successfully receive messages and create calendar appointments. I have done everything I can think of to try to fix this problem, but still get the error when I reopen Outlook. Here is what I've tried: 1) Rebooting 2) Reinstalling Micros...

How does one App-local install MFCLOC for MFC80 and avoid Side-by-Side errors?
When one does app-local installs of applications using MFC80, we see the following Side-by-Side error messages in the Application event log: Resolve Partial Assembly, Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC, The referenced assembly is not installed on your system. Generate Activation Context, C:\Program Files\Application\Microsoft.VC80.MFC\MFC80.DLL, The operation completed successfully. We've tried to put the redistributable Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC folder from VS 2005 both under the \Program-Files\Application as well as under \Program-Files\Application\Microsoft.VC80.MFC, to no effect. The application wo...

cwmpplayer4 giving error in getcontrol
hello, i am using Media Player 9 ActiveX control in MFC, when i write the code m_mp.GetControls().play() in play_button i get 2 error they are error C2027: use of undefined type 'CWMPControls' see declaration of 'CWMPControls' error C2228: left of '.play' must have class/struct/union type what r the steps to be take to clear this problem by G.Girish "girish" <girishog@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:6aac03dd.0401082345.7d73c096@posting.google.com... > hello, > > i am using Media Player 9 ActiveX control in MFC, when...

MSSOAP errors
Hi, i have couple MSSOAP errors : Event Type: Error Event Source: MSSOAP Event Category: Generic Event ID: 16 Date: 4/28/2010 Time: 12:30:18 PM User: N/A Computer: servername Description: Soap error: XML Parser failed at linenumber 0, lineposition 0, reason is: Access is denied. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSSOAP Event Category: Generic Event ID: 16 Date: 4/28/2010 Time: 12:30:18 PM User: N/A Computer: servername Description: Soap error: Loading of the WSDL file failed. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSSOAP Event Category: Client Event ID: 1...

Outlook opening error messages
Can't open Outlook - error message says 'cannot start processing' Microsoft can't or won't provide support. Any suggestions Yes, post your version!!! --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com asked: | Can't open Outlook - error message says 'cannot start | processing' Microsoft can't or w...

Reporting Services Error 10-10-07
Hi, I am having an error in Reporting Services. Can anyone suggest a solution; " An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Get Online Help Cannot create a connection to data source 'CRM'. (rsErrorOpeningConnection) Get Online Help Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'. " Hi, Let me try.... The datasource could be corrupted. Go to http://<yourserver>/reports. Click on your <organization>_CRM folder. Click Show Details, and look at the properties. The connection should use Windows NT Integrated Security. ...