Enabling russian with cyrrilic letters in webmail

I have done a new installation with exch2k3 and moved the
users from exch2k and now the russian users cant use
cyrrilic letters in the webmail, it just comes up as ????
for every letter at the receiver.

Regards

Thomas
0
tla (1)

Format when "0" is the first letter
I have a Excel document that has many cells with "0" as the first character of a string of numbers. When I change the format to number, the "0" would disappear. If I use Custom and type multiple 0s, the 0 stays but they would not stay when I do mail merge in Word. What can I do to retain the "0" in Excel and be able to mail merge without losing the "0"? Thanks, cpliu Have you looked at WORD's options for formatting the field? On 16 Jul 2004 20:45:02 GMT, cpliu <chanciusliuDeleteThis@yahoo.com> wrote: >I have a Excel document tha...

how to enable macros
I am having some problem, with Excel on my Office 2000. It started form yesterday onwards, on of my excel spread sheed, when I start input any data on any cel, I am getting thei Message " The macros in this project are disabled, please refer to the online help or documentation of the host application to determine how to enable macros" and I click on the OK it will fine, but every time I try to add anyting anything to theis sheet this message comes up. how can I get red of this. how do I enable the macros. pleas help. -- Raghu Ollakal System Administrator Tools > Macro &g...

Enable Journal Entries
I want to be able to view all the messages that are sent and recieved from specific users, without using there e-mail. I know Journal will do this for me...but would like more help. ...

Don't want labels greyed out if control is not enabled
If a control is disabled, therefore greyed out, the associated label becomes greyed out too. I have a nice shade of blue for all my labels and that is overriden in any label where the control is disabled. It's fine and proper that the control itself should be dimmed but I don't want this on the label! I thought I might be able to modify this but it's odd because if you look in Properties on a greyed-out label everything appears just the same as for an enabled one - the fore colour and back colour remain just as if it was still alive. Hope somebody knows the trick for dealing ...

Does Microsoft provide MFC resources in Russian?
I am working on an application that is being translated into several different languages. MFC has localized resource files (AfxRes.rc, AfxCtl.rc, etc.) for all of the languages being targeted except one: Russian. I am using Visual C++ 6.0 with Service Pack 5. My questions are: 1. Do newer versions of MFC provide Russian resource files? 2. Does Microsoft offer such files for download? Thank you very much. Hi Keith! I'm afraid I can't help you with your question but maybe you can help me. I'm trying to translate an application to russian. have you got any good advices to get ...

can't mail enable public folder
I have an Exchange 2003 running on Windows Server 2003 running in native mode. It was a clean install, no upgrade. I didn't encouter any problem when I right click a public folder and mail enable it. However, when I tried to access the property of the folder, I got "The mail proxy for this folder can not be found. This may be due to replication delays. The mail enabled pages will not be shown. ID no: c1038a21" I researched on the web and couldn't find any solution that seems to work. Please advise. Thank you, Lei Anything in the app event log? Have you app...

How do I enable Aero??
Hi people. I have a problem with my Windows Vista Ultimate, I no longer have Aero theme enabled, and, I can't select it from the list. This has started after I had to format my drive and install Vista all over. Everything else with it seems just fine. Only this "Windows Vista Transparency" is not working. There is only one place I can think of to enable it at, and it is not there. Do I need to install some updates?? [image: http://i47.tinypic.com/28ldit1.jpg] There should be another option there "Windows Vista Ultimate" I think, but I could be wrong. Bu...

From VBA: How to select a column by column number instead of letter?
I'm in MS Access and don't know from column letters - all my constants are in terms of column number. I'd like to select, say, column number 7 and hide it.... ? -- PeteCresswell in a macro columns(7).hidden=true -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "(Pete Cresswell)" <x@y.z> wrote in message news:i117011tjd8g1bimpn0dmk2oc1e901bbvn@4ax.com... > I'm in MS Access and don't know from column letters - all my constants are in > terms of column number. > > I'd like to select, say, column number 7 and hide it.... > > ? > -...

Excel 2002 crashing when OpenDocumentsReadWriteWhileBrowsing enabled
I have an issue with Excel 2002. Its patched up to SP2 with the security hotfixes. When OpenDocumentsReadWriteWhileBrowsing is set to 1 and a I attempt to open an excel file hosted on an Apache TomCat web server, Excel hangs and in turn makes the IE window freeze up. When I set this option to 0 the problem goes away. It appears to only affect this combination of web server and client settings. Has anyone else experienced this, or know anything about the issue? Mike ...

Enable postings to attach files in question
I suggest that the website enable us to include attachments so that the problems we are experiencing could perhaps be easier to resolve if someone with a solution or a suggestion could actually look at the file in question. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pan...

Java Script Enabled??
Got XP Pro SP3, running Seamonkey, FoxFire, IE, and Opera. Whenever I go thru a Proxy Server to the BBC web site to try to get the IPlayer, I get this nastygram: Java Script Disabled. I have gone thru all the menus and Java Scripts APPEARS to be enabled on all four browsers. Yet I still get that nastygram. What am I missing here?? chuck wrote: > Got XP Pro SP3, running Seamonkey, FoxFire, IE, and Opera. > > Whenever I go thru a Proxy Server to the BBC web site > to try to get the IPlayer, I get this nastygram: > Java Script Disabled. I have gone thru all the ...

Outlook 2003
Hi all, My Outlook 2003 acts very strange lately. Some of the e-mails I send are not delivered to their recipients, yet I don't get any errors. No Outlook errors, no "undeliverable" messages. Nothing, nada, zilch. So naturally, I said, "let's look at the logs". Problem is, although Tools>Options>Other>Advanced>Enable Mail Logging is checked (and HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\Options\Mail\Enab leLogging is set to 1), I don't see any related files in the "Local Settings\User\Local Settings\Temp" folder. Can anyon...

I need to print full page letters for a presentation 8.5 x 11 let
Hi, I need to print pages for a presentation that has letters that are 8.5 x 11 one page per letter any suggestions? Just put in the font size box; start with 500 and adjust. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "office newbie" <office newbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:63D079CC-BDAD-4C14-B024-3779764C2670@microsoft.com... > Hi, I need to print pages for a presentation that has letters that are 8.5 > x > 11 one page per letter any suggestions? Start at 650. ;-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech ...

Initiate Letters from Outlook without the MS Word Letter Wizard
I would like Outlook to initiate a letter, fax, etc. from my Word templates using Outlook Contact information. I would like the letter to be an independent document (no residual data fields) that is included in the Contact Activities like the phone and e-mail events are logged. ...

Disabled account in AD and re-enabled. Now user can't login to Outlook.
A user's account was disabled in Active Directory and then re-enabled a short time later. Now the user cannot login to Outlook. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? Thanks ...

Form Letters In Email
Is there a way that you can create a form letter in Outlook Express email? I was hoping that I could find a way to create a letter, and just be able to change customer information each time I send it. I hope someone can help! ...

How to enable "switch to HTML" dialog box in outlook 2007?
Hi, While pasting images to a plain text email a dialog box will pop up with the following attributes "title bar text: Microsoft office outlook compatibility checker in the dialog box itself: some of the features in this document aren't supported by plain text e-mail. Summary Pictures will be lost check box: don't show this dialog box again button: Switch to HTML button: continue button: cancel" I accidentally clicked on the check box "don't show this dialog box again" How do I get that dialog box back? To see the dialog box yourself please follow the ste...

how do i write a letter on blank page please
i am trying to write a letter then print it out does anyone know how please "johng36" <johng36@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C070B19-7253-4534-B303-37E19444E1D2@microsoft.com... > i am trying to write a letter then print it out does anyone know how > please <sigh> Start-Word-New Document-TYPE! When you've finished do File-Print. Is this a real question? Wow. I think it's time you read the help files. "johng36" <johng36@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C070B19-7253-4534-B303-37E1...

Changing letters to symbols
After typing (c) in a cell Excell automatically changes the characters to the copyright symbol. Where do I disable this? Menu Tools>AutoCorrect... and delete teh corresponding (probably the first) entry in the list. Regards, KL "Steve F" <Steve F@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9DC4D0D-A63A-4BF6-B608-17357ADFB672@microsoft.com... > After typing (c) in a cell Excell automatically changes the characters to > the > copyright symbol. Where do I disable this? ...

Help!! Re-enabling disabled account getting SID error
Hello, I disabled a user's account two days ago. Now, I need to re-enable it. I did that in AD MMC on the Exchange box, but when I start Outlook on the workstation, it tells me Outlook can't find the set of folders and it just exits. Tried OWA and the same thing is happening... can't login. I check the event logs on the Exchange server and they say: ErrorID 9548: Disabled user /o=org/ou=domain/cn-recipients/cn-user.name does not have a master account SID. Please use the Active Directory MMC to set an active account as this user's master account. The second error i...

Enable the autocomplete of text control (IE control) in CDHtmlDial
I am wondering how can I enable the autocomplete function with the (web) text control in CDHtmlDialg, similar to that when I browse it (HTML file) in the IE. ...

How do I enable a macro?
Hi I have a file with a couple of simple 'print' macros in it. They have been fine up until now however for some reason they now won't work. The error message states the macros are disabled and to refer to help or online documentation for assistance. I have gone in and set the macro security level to low, yet it still has not worked. Appreciate some advice! Bill -- danison ------------------------------------------------------------------------ danison's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=10098 View this thread: http://www.excelforum...

Counting Letters in a Column
Hi folks, I have a spreadsheet where there is survey data that I need to begin analyzing. In several of the questions there were multiple choice answers that could be answered by any combination or just one letter. For example, answer 3 has many that have ABD, ABC, BCD, etc.. For analysis purposes I want to start first with the number of A's, B's, C's etc, then look at the unique combinations. Can "countif" count text entries, if so what would the formula look like? Thanks, PZan -- PokerZan ----------------------------------------------------------------------...

in mail merge can you add something in to the body of the letter
I am doing a mail merge which requires the opening sentence to say; "We are pleased that you and Mary will be attending our meeting". Can I add the spouse's name into the body of the letter through mail merge? Please advise. Thank you. Eva Eva, As long as it is part of your database, yes. Just insert the field where you want it prior to doing the merge: "We are pleased that you and <SpouseName> will be attending our meeting". HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Eva Anne" <EvaAnne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:321D2902-83F4-46C...

How do I change headings (column name) from numbers to letters?
Suddenly my headings are numbers instead of letters. I want to use letters. hi would be nice if we knew what version excel you are using. 2003 on the menu bar>tools>options>general tab>uncheck R1C1 reference. 2007 Office button>Excel options>formulas>uncheck R1C1 reference regards FSt1 "Marco" wrote: > Suddenly my headings are numbers instead of letters. I want to use letters. Use =Text(A1,"0") to convert the number to text and copy (Ctrl+C) and paste the values (Alt, E, S, V, Enter). "0" in the formula represent...