Enabling change password on second virtual OWA

Is there a way to enable Password change other thatn in the default web site
that holds the Default OWA? I created a second HTTP virtual OWA, with a
different  SSL Certificate and domain name on the same Server. Everything
works will, except that the Change password does not work, even after
setting-up the iisadmpwd and adjusting the metadata base to have
PasswordChangeFlags set to ).

Any help here will be appreciative

Manny

0
manny8542 (1)

Change Time in a Cell from [hh]:mm to decimal value ie 16:45
Here lies the problem. I'm cheap, I want to be paid for every minute that I work, I do the time cards for work and I'm using Excel to perform the functions. I have no problem with adding and subtracting the times in single cells or totalling all of the time. If I come up with a person having 47 hours and 13 minutes how do I get Excel to convert 47:13 to 47.22 so that I can then multiply the 40 by hourly rate and the 7.22 by 1.5 the hourly rate ? -- Thank You, God Speed, and Semper Fidelis Hi! This all depends on how you have things setup. To convert 47:13 to 47.22 just mu...

Change of address auto-reply rule is not working in Outlook 2003
Hello, I've been trying to set up an auto-reply rule in Outlook 2003 home (that is, using my POP account with my ISP). I am in the process of changing my ISP, and want to send an auto-reply message to all entries in my Outlook contacts folder. I specified the following conditions in the rule: - sender is in Contacts address book, and on this machine only - reply using C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates\New address.oft The template contains a simple update email text message, the recipient and subject fields are empty. I treid testing the ru...

Unable to use out look with Cached Exchange Mode enabled
A user received a brand new PC with a fresh rebuild of win XP. Now her outlook won't log in when "Cached Exchange Mode" is enabled. The first time I started her outlook it wouldnt go in so I went to control panel, then mail, went to her profile and unclicked "Use Cached Exchange Mode". This seems to solve the problem however were supposed to enable that feature. Anyone has any ideas why "Cached Exchange Mode" doesn't work for this user? Her PC is brand new and only has about a week's worth of e-mails. Does she have enough rights to save the oft...

Tracking Changes Question
Hi, We are trying to find a way to track all of the changes to our spreadshets and, I was hoping, to our modules. This is related to the Sarbanes Oxley Act. The powers that be want to freeze our spreadsheets at a point in time and then track any changes that we make. Is anybody familiar with this? Thanks, Anita Yes, you need to make the workbook a shared worbook (Tools>Shar Workbook) then select enable tracking (Tools>Track Changes). 'Here's (http://tinyurl.com/3e3g3) the official line. Or you can find tutorial 'here (http://www.jmu.edu/computing/workshop/handouts/...

Automatic Changes to Linked Cells
I eed to find a way to link to a cell and have the link follow that cell should it chanage due to editing of the spreadsheet. For example in Spreadsheet 1 I linked cell A1 to cell B1 in spreadsheet 2. Then I made changes in spreadsheet 2 and the contents of cell B1 are now located in cell B5. How do I get the link in spreadsheet 1 cell A1 to automatically change to be linked to cell B5 in spreadsheet 2? The version of excel that I have automatically puts in the "$" before the cell letter and number. I have done a test by taking out the "$" to see if it would...

change date range for yearly calendar
I am trying to make a one page yearly calendar that begins in July 2006 and ends in June 2007. I can not seem to change the dates to begin at any other time than January. Can someone tell me if I should be able to do this? Thanks so much. Change the date range before you select yearly. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "shelsar" <shelsar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CCBBD552-A381-4B22-8D83-5FDC88BFCB2D@microsoft.com... >I am trying to make a one page yearly calendar that begi...

Enabling russian with cyrrilic letters in webmail
I have done a new installation with exch2k3 and moved the users from exch2k and now the russian users cant use cyrrilic letters in the webmail, it just comes up as ???? for every letter at the receiver. Regards Thomas ...

Exchange logs
Guys, We are in the processing of pulling one of the OWA servers off production. I am trying to figure out the number of people still logged into this server by looking at the logs provided by exchange. Besides looking at the logs, is there any other way to determine this statiscally? Any tools/features from within exchange I can gather. The logs only can tell me so much. Thanks in advance. Tnt "tnt" <tnt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF626AD1-D299-4D97-8CA4-1D95A673B32D@microsoft.com... > Guys, > > We are in the processing of pulling on...

Can't logon to OWA with particular username while mine is working fine #2
Hallo, I use OWA at home and it's working fine. When I want to logon with a particular username and password I can't login. The option on exchange for OWA is enabled. When I want to login I get the following error: "The page cannot be displayed" HTTP 500 - Internal server error Internet Explorer Thanx in advance ...

how do i change "prepared by"?
in excel - how do i change prepared by / aurthor? of documents Hi, go to page Layout, page set up choose print Titles and look into Header and footer "Roger Kettle" wrote: > in excel - how do i change prepared by / aurthor? of documents You waqnt to change the Author's name for one particular workbook? In 2003.........File>Properties>Statistics. In 2007.........Button>Prepare Change name and save workbook. To change default name for all new workbooks change the name found in 2003........Tools>Options>General>User Name in 200...

Money 2000 Data File Won't Open
I have been using MS Money 2000 for a number of years now. It is the ONLY version of Money I've run on my current system. I recently was forced to reformat and reload my entire OS, Windows 2000 SP4, applications and data. After doing this and trying to open my MS Money files, one personal and one business, they both have asked for passwords. Since I have a secure environment I have never password protected these files... What I've tried since faced with this problem is: 1) Restore backups that had been on a remote zip drive. They too asked for a password... 2) Read a nu...

Change FORMAT #3
I am just a beginner and I would like to change the format of as cell according to a condition in another cell. First example:I have a cell A3 that contains a text, and I want to change it format to BOLD and change the background to BLUE when A1=M Second example:I have a cell A3 that contains a text, and I want to change it format to BOLD and change the background to BLUE when A1 has a GREEN background Please help You're gonna need a User defined function to get the value of a color. See Chip Pearson's site for a nice version: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm Look for:...

font changes in reply's original message
When I "reply" to a message the original message font is changed to "alba super" in some messages. Not all replies do this. What is happening here and how can I change the font used? Using word and outlook 03. Have you checked the option under Mail format to always use my fonts? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, jmsdallas asked: | When I "reply" to a message the original message fon...

Doesn't remember password after Echange server change
Ok, now it has happened to me too. After my company changed their Echange server today, I cannot manage Outlook 2003 to remember my password. I've tried many solutions that I found via Google or in the newsgroups, nothing worked and now I'm stuck. I've tried to delete the subfolder in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Protected Storage System Provider" and tried several things in "Stored User Names and Passwords" (via Manage my network passwords in Control Panel | User Accounts) as well. When I do a system restore to yesterday's situation, it DOES...

Password protected spreadsheet
When I open a password protected to modify sheet, the dialog box says - "filename.xls" is reserved by - followed by a blank line. How do I insert my name in this space? What this is picking up is the user name you have entered in excel All you need to do is edit this. In excel 2007 click the office button (that round window thing in the top left), select Excel Options and at the bottom in the Personalize Excel section enter your name in the User name Field. In earlier version you find this under Tools:Options on the General tab -- If this helps, please remember...

Employee Name Change
We had an employee get married who is also a user in CRM. When we changed her name in Active Directory, it did not change in CRM. Now when the user tries to run a report, the reports do not run. She gets error message "The property ‘nullable’ of report parameter ‘CRM_Locale’ is set to false. However, the corresponding parameter (default) value is null or contains an empty string. (rsProcessingError)" So we disabled her account in CRM and tried to add in the newly renamed account but CRM would not let us stating that the user was already in the system. Please advise. ...

Can I change names of fields in calendar?
I am using a calendar like a project manager. I would like to change the names of fields eg Location to Action to be done, Contacts to Action officer. I have been able to change the column headings in Custome view, but this doesn't change teh names of the fields on the calendar form. That is teh form that appears when you make an appointment. No, you can't change them. You could use in-cell editing and create the items in table view, where the column display names can be changed. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook &a...

How do I make changes on my home page apply to all pages
I am trying to change my home page to the format that I want. I would like for this to apply to all pages rather than go into all 10 of them one by one. How do I do this?? HELP!!! ...

Outlook CRM client connect error after password change
When a laptop users changes their password when prompted, they launch the web version of CRM fine. But the Outlook client fails with the failure to load crm funtionality error because it can't authenticate. I have cleared out the IE passwords and locked the workstation to update with windows password cache but the Outlook client still fails. Where else could the password be stored or cached? Andrew. Update password at below location: Start >> Settings >> Control Panel >> User Accounts >> SELECT YOUR USERNAME >> Manage my network passwords I hope t...

OWA The page cannot be displayed
Hey guys! I have a 2003 front-end OWA server running with 2 2003 exchange server running behind it. If I have a user that is on the first exchange server OWA works great, but if they are on the second exchange server they get "The page cannot be displayed". Any ideas why this would be happening? Everything else seems to be fine. No Outlook or email issues that I am aware of other then with OWA. Any ideas would be great! Thanks! Mike Was the front-end server just implemented? From the mailbox server experiencing the problem, try accessing owa locally through http://local...

POS Receipt format change
I would like to have the "Sales Receipt" read "Sales Invoice" or "Invoice". Also I would like to have "Transaction #" replaced with "Invoice #". Can anyone help me with this? I have been able to edit the "Sales Receipt" portion in an xml editor but have not been able to change the "Transaction #" as there must be some other coding that needs to change. Thank you in advance. Robert Hi Robert, you can find the SUB: PrintTransactionType and then locate the Transaction.ReceiptReferenceNumberCaption reference field. this...

Mail merge times; How not to show seconds please? #2
I have a spreadsheet being used for mail-merge to Word letters, which includes times for appointments. In the s'sheet the formatting is for hh:mm but on merging the seconds also show and this is not required. I'd like to know the easiest way of merging to show only the hour & minutes. Is there a formula to convert or remove the seconds values please? I'd rather not have to manually enter another column of "text" formatted times if there is another way that anyone can help me with please? Thanks a lot. Hi Gill, I see you expected an answer within an hour. Please ...

password problem
i have an old dell latitude laptop computer with xp home edition. i hardly use this computer and in doing so i forgot my password. i can't log in, is there anyway to bypass the password and get into the computer so that i can delete the password and operate with out it. thank you RD <rdevito@genesysengineering.net> wrote in message news:1183046809.900069.284250@n60g2000hse.googlegroups.com... >i have an old dell latitude laptop computer with xp home edition. i > hardly use this computer > and in doing so i forgot my password. i can't log in, is there anyway > to b...

Automatic Font Change
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Whenever I hit an apostrophe, Word automatically changes the font of my document. Even with autocorrect turned off this happens. How can I make it stop? It sounds like you may have smart quotes turned on and the font you are using does not contain them so it switches to one that does. Turn off smart quotes or change fonts. Thank You. ...

Home Ed, OphCrack did not work, lost password, what next?
Hi All, Help! Vista Home Edition I have a customer that decided to put a password on her computer. So she would not forget, she used her last name as the password. Whatever she put in, it was not her last name. All upper case and lower case derivatives of both her first and last name did not work. So, I fired up Oph Crack (ophcrack-vista-livecd-2.3.1.iso). No joy. Oph Crack did say that the Administrator password was blank, but Administrator is not enabled. She currently is sitting with a Linux Live CD, so she can read her eMail etc. I have Bart PE, so I can edit r...