enable-mailPublicFolder failed

Hello,

i am install a Exchange 2007 Server. I have enable a Public Folder as
mailenabled.

The Mail Public Folder doesnt work.
The e-mail is in the Queue with the error:

There is currently no route to the mailbox database.

Can everbody help me?

Thanks

Ralf

0
ralf1 (2)

enable-mailpublicfolder "publicfoldername" -HiddenFromAddressListsEnabled
$false
set-mailpublicfolder -identity "publicfoldername" -EmailAddressPolicyEnabled
$false
set-mailpublicfolder -identity "publicfoldername" -PrimarySmtpAddress
"email_publicfoldername"
set-mailpublicfolder -identity "publicfoldername" -windowsEmailAddress
"email_publicfoldername" -EmailAddresses "email_publicfoldername"

where "publicfoldername" is the name of your public folder and
"email_publicfoldername" is the address of your folder (ex. info@domain.com)

Finally permissions to delivery message:
http://www.kbalertz.com/925823/Exchange.users.receive.reports.messages.public.folder.aspx

That's all.

Daver.

"R. Beensen" <ralf@beensen.de> p�se v diskusn�m pr�spevku
> Hello,
>
> i am install a Exchange 2007 Server. I have enable a Public Folder as
> mailenabled.
>
> The Mail Public Folder doesnt work.
> The e-mail is in the Queue with the error:
>
> There is currently no route to the mailbox database.
>
> Can everbody help me?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ralf

0
info9557 (2)
4/30/2007 8:39:17 AM
Hello,
thanks for your anwser.

The e-mail Public Folder, does not work yet.

The Error in the Queue is: There is currently no route to the mailbox
database.
All PowerShell commands are working, without errors.
And the permissons are correct.

Any new idea?

Thanks

Ralf

"David Liter�k" <info@davidliterak.cz> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> enable-mailpublicfolder "publicfoldername" -HiddenFromAddressListsEnabled
> $false
> set-mailpublicfolder -identity
> "publicfoldername" -EmailAddressPolicyEnabled $false
> set-mailpublicfolder -identity "publicfoldername" -PrimarySmtpAddress
> "email_publicfoldername"
> set-mailpublicfolder -identity "publicfoldername" -windowsEmailAddress
> "email_publicfoldername" -EmailAddresses "email_publicfoldername"
>
> where "publicfoldername" is the name of your public folder and
> "email_publicfoldername" is the address of your folder (ex.
> info@domain.com)
>
> Finally permissions to delivery message:
> http://www.kbalertz.com/925823/Exchange.users.receive.reports.messages.public.folder.aspx
>
> That's all.
>
> Daver.
>
> "R. Beensen" <ralf@beensen.de> p�se v diskusn�m pr�spevku
>> Hello,
>>
>> i am install a Exchange 2007 Server. I have enable a Public Folder as
>> mailenabled.
>>
>> The Mail Public Folder doesnt work.
>> The e-mail is in the Queue with the error:
>>
>> There is currently no route to the mailbox database.
>>
>> Can everbody help me?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Ralf

0
ralf1 (2)

Paste Disabled- how to enable it?
Dear all, I am using MS excel 2007. After opening an excel file, my excel can't "paste" or paste special when i right click the mouse. Both function are disable. I have tried all excel option and stil can't sovled the problem. Please give me some helps... Thank you!!! just checking but have you first clicked COPY -- grizz "JJ" wrote: > Dear all, > > I am using MS excel 2007. After opening an excel file, my excel can't > "paste" or paste special when i right click the mouse. Both function are ...

Append Query Fails, MS Access 2000 bug?
I appear to be having a problem with an append query. I created a select query, converted the query to a make table query. The query created the table, NewTable, and inserted the data. I then modified the query again to an append query. The data in NewTable was deleted, then I ran the append query... everything ran fine. I opened NewTable in Design View, saved the table (NO changes were made). I re-ran the append query and it failed: Microsoft Access can't append all the records in the append query. Microsoft Access set 0 field(s) to Null due to a type conversion failure, and i...

Ex2003: enabling a user to send emails from a different e-mail add
Question: how can I enable a user to use a different than his primary e-mail address as sender in Outlook's "From:" field? Environment: Exchange 2003 SP2 + Outlook 2003 I was first assuming every Exchange user is able to use their e-mail addresses as sender address in Outlook's "From:" field (that is, all the SMTP addresses configured under "E-Mail Address" in Active Directory Users & Computers). But this is not true. Only the primary address can be used (otherwise Exchange 2003 rejects the message). A working, but not very convenient solution...

Contact search fails to show results
The search fuction in Outlok works in mail and tasks and gives results, but fails to do so when searching for conacts (immediatedly shows 0 results). I think many people have had the same problem but mine is confined to the contact search (vista 32 and outlook 07). I have always used the Contacts Lookup window in the toolbar. Works a treat on surname and firstname. Unreliable on Company. You don't even need to have the Contacts folder open - ie you can be in your Inbox and type into the Contacts Lookup window. Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com...

How change MS mailing list address? MS login fails to recognize old--or new--address
Without signing up for Microsoft's Passport, how do I get the company to change my email address on its mailing list? At the bottom of the email messages I get from MS, it has a link to subscription changes. When I get there and attempt to login, it does not recognize my email address/password combination. So I entered my old email address to which MS is still sending its list mail and requested that my password be sent to me. It does not recognize the address after I type in the several characters the window displays. If I type in my new email address, the same thing happens I'm ...

how to delete a failed exchange 2003
hello, we have two exchange server in the same routing group one of these has a hardware failure and does not boot(retired), i would like to delete this exchange from exchange organization and active directory completely. take a look at these artcles.. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/260378 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/273478/ -- Santhosh Sivarajan | MCSE (W2K3/W2K/NT4), MCSA (W2K3/W2K/MSG), CCNA Houston, TX http://www.sivarajan.com/publications.html http://blogcastrepository.com/blogs/santhosh/ "Ekrem" <Ekrem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4786ED...

How to tell if a mailbox has an Autoforwarding rule enabled?
I was wondering if there is a way to centrally see if users have or not enable Autoforwarding rules on the mailbox. The idea is to avoid looping issues and autoforwarding to all users in the Org. And just want to know if i can report or search for an attribute somewhere that could tell me if autoforwarding is enabled or not. Thanks a lot in advance for your help! Martin H. ...

update admin owned entity fail with SDK
When i try to update the contact with CRM SDK Webservice , it return the following error: Target user does not hold required privileges. The user i use is a "systme administrator" role" After checking, I found that the fail record is owned by "Administrator". And it is ok to update record if the contact is owned by other users. On the other hand, if I update the fail record through CRM Web Site, it is ok at all, no error return. Is anyone face the same problem and has soultion on this? Code I used as follow: TargetUpdateContact target = new TargetUpdateCon...

Crecordset::addnew functionality fails
This problem is about recordset functionality. Actually, When using RFX_Int, value 32484 is being treated as null and can't be entered. So converting RFX_Int into RFX_Long and type casting the variable to long can solve this problem. Look at the link: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/170257/en-us But again, value 1246576928 is being treated as null in case of RFX_Long. And when tried to type cast the variable to double, it shows the fractional truncation error and numeric out of range error. So wouid anyone please let me know: 1)How to resolve the issue? 2) How value can be entered in data...

Failed to install MSI part of Microsoft CRM Server setup 09-16-03
Hi, When I try to setup CRM Server I get this error.I replicate the server when I start to install but then I get tis error. I don't setup on a DC.Do I have to setup it on a DC? Thanks in advance, Derda Derda, You should have received an error code as part of the message. Can you please provide that information. Matt "Derda" <safsar@luckyeye.com> wrote in message news:eQ5P6KFfDHA.988@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... Hi, When I try to setup CRM Server I get this error.I replicate the server when I start to install but then I get tis error. I don't setup on a DC.Do I have ...

Visual C++ 6.0 CDialog::Create fails (returns 0)
I don't understand what could cause this? Pass in a valid ID and the current object (this). if( !m_pControlDlg ) { m_pControlDlg = new CControlDlg(); ASSERT( m_pControlDlg ); ASSERT( AfxIsValidAddress( m_pControlDlg , sizeof( CControlDlg ) ) ); bool bCreated = m_pControlDlg->Create( IDD_DIALOG_CONTROL, this ); ASSERT(bCreated);////this is where my failure occures m_pControlDlg->ShowWindow( SW_SHOWNORMAL ); } Any ideas? I appreciate any ideas you could give. Thanks. "Kman" <kman_l@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1190846202.092456.23310@g4g2000h...

Outlook 2000 error The Operation Failed
Immediately proceeding this error I had uninstalled a trial version of MS Office 2003 (that was bundled but never used on this XP laptop) because it was preventing me from installing my standalone version of Powerpoint 2003 Immediately after this, the error started to pop up in OL2000. When I open Outlook the operation failed button pops up and I have to close out of the application. I tried to run outlook.exe /safe but it can't find outlook.exe Any help appreciated Use the browse button to find the Outlook executable. Are there any other error messages/numbers? Is there anything r...

SMTP Telnet test fails on Exchange 2003 from DMZ
I'm trying to set up an SMTP server in my DMZ on a Windows 2000 Server so that my MX record will point to that server and it will relay email for my domain to my Exchange 2003 (SBS Pre) server on my inside LAN. My hardware firewall has a DMZ interface and an inside LAN interface. |-------| |-------| |-------| |HW | | DMZ | |Inside | |Fire- |------>| Win2K |------>|Win2k3 | |wall | | SMTP | |SBS | |-------| |-------| |-------| When I try to telnet into the Exchange server from the DMZ I can not enter the EHLO command. I g...

Outlook 2003 spell check w/ Mark My Comments With enabled
When using "Mark My Comments With" the editor automatically inserts [my username] as it should with no space in front of the insertion. If I'm using Word as my editor and run a spell check it thinks that I've misspelled because the inserted [username] is directly behind the word I added it to (no space). But If I'm using the built in Outlook editor then spell check it correctly recognizes that the Mark My Comments With insert is not part of the word it's connected to. Is there a way to fix this? Don Powell wrote: > When using "Mark My Comments...

import store 2.0 to hq failing
After upgrading store ops from 1.2 to 2.0 (no problems) we are trying to implement hq 2.0 by bringing in the biggest store db through the hd admin. However, it fails on an invalid column category. Any ideas? ...

Windows 2008 recover a failed cluster node
Hi all, I've a two node cluster build with Windows Server 2008 (no R2). The quorum type is "node and disk majority". Now one of the two node goes suddenly in blue screen, few minutes after it has started and I fear that I've to format it. Anyone knows the correct procedure to evict the node, rebuild it and rejoin to the cluster? The cluster is in a production environment and I can't take the cluster offline for a long period (maximum 1 hour). Please help Hello Andrea, Please use the following forum to get best help: http://social.technet.microsoft.co...

Cache enable GAL problem
when the cache setting is enable on exchange, users cannot access the updated global access list.. we are using Exchange 2003, Office 2003 Pro, and Windows 2003 server. thanks Any error messages on the Exchange server event viewer? "wern" wrote: > when the cache setting is enable on exchange, users cannot access the updated > global access list.. we are using Exchange 2003, Office 2003 Pro, and > Windows 2003 server. thanks ...

SQL Error 'CoProcess' fail accessing to SQL data
I have two companies in my Great Plains Server, i make a backup of first company and restore that in the second. but when a attempt to access to second company whith any user, and I have this error: una obtener/cambiar primero operacion en la tabla 'coProcess' ha fallado al acceder a los datos SQL Hi Before you restored the company1 to company2, did you add the users to have acces to company2? If not you will need to add the users to company 2 within Great Plains system menu (uncheck the SQL options to apply this). Can you logon as the 'sa' user? Regards James &qu...

Enable send only account
I'd like to set one account to be able to send but not to receive. I've tried leaving the receive account blank but it won't let me do that. So I put in an invalid account and that works but I get error messages firom OE now amnd then Is there a better way? thanks Not for spamming purposes, I hope? Tools | Options | Servers. Munge the Incoming, (Pop3), info and see if that works without error messages. If no joy, create a message rule. Where the To line contains people. Delete it from server. Click on the blue Contains and enter the e-mail addres...

mail enabling public folders
I would like to mail enable a public folder, It is my understanding that this is normally done through ESM : ...First Storage Group | Public folder store|Public Folders Right-click the folder and select tasks, the mail enable. Here's problem: when I right click, I just get 'help' and 'properties'. Do I need to turn something on to enable the 'tasks' option? BTW, I'm running Exchange 2003 Std in native mode. Thanks, Steve Hello, Yes, this can be done in ESM but in another location... Under the Administrative Group --> Folders --> Publi...

How do i enable domain user access from the internet to CRM ?
Hi I want to access CRM from external subnets, and log in to the web interface with a domain user account, no need for SSL, this is a test server where execs from the HQ need to access. I dont want to have to use VPN for this. When i type in the IP of the external interface of our router from the outside with port :5555 - ex http://25.25.25.25:5555, it prompts for credentials but doesnt accept domain.local\user nor domain\user, it just says HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized: Access is denied. IIS settings havent been modified, and are default install. Is there anyway to do this ? Thank ...

Boot-start of system driver(s) failed to load
My event log keeps showing error 7026, The following boot-start or system start driver(s) failed to load ftsata2. Could someone please help me with this? ...

Operation failed error appears when assigning a category
the following error "operation failed" appears intermittently when attempting to assign a category to items in a group mailbox. Rebooting the pc sometimes fixes this but now it doesnt - how can I fix this issue? Thanking you in advance Version of Outlook? Version of Exchange? Owner permissions???? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, jc2007 asked: | the following error "operation failed" a...

If I press F9 I get error message "operation failed"
If I press F9 to download all messages I get error message "operation failed" but I can download messages from each email account manually using menu bar receive. Is there a remedy? ...

KB960082 Fails on Windows 2003 SBS
Hi I have a windows 2003 sbs server which keeps prompting to install KB960082 each time it fails. I have downloaded the patch manually tried inbstalling it using the switches it fails. I dont have a wsus database I have checked the versions of sql installed (i have the details in a file) Are you updating via WSUS? Mikecl wrote: > I have a windows 2003 sbs server which keeps prompting to install KB960082 > each time it fails. I have downloaded the patch manually tried inbstalling > it using the switches it fails. I dont have a wsus database I have checked > the versi...