enable-mailPublicFolder failed

Hello,

i am install a Exchange 2007 Server. I have enable a Public Folder as
mailenabled.

The Mail Public Folder doesnt work.
The e-mail is in the Queue with the error:

There is currently no route to the mailbox database.

Can everbody help me?

Thanks

Ralf

0
ralf1 (2)

enable-mailpublicfolder "publicfoldername" -HiddenFromAddressListsEnabled
$false
set-mailpublicfolder -identity "publicfoldername" -EmailAddressPolicyEnabled
$false
set-mailpublicfolder -identity "publicfoldername" -PrimarySmtpAddress
"email_publicfoldername"
set-mailpublicfolder -identity "publicfoldername" -windowsEmailAddress
"email_publicfoldername" -EmailAddresses "email_publicfoldername"

where "publicfoldername" is the name of your public folder and
"email_publicfoldername" is the address of your folder (ex. info@domain.com)

Finally permissions to delivery message:
http://www.kbalertz.com/925823/Exchange.users.receive.reports.messages.public.folder.aspx

That's all.

Daver.

"R. Beensen" <ralf@beensen.de> p�se v diskusn�m pr�spevku
> Hello,
>
> i am install a Exchange 2007 Server. I have enable a Public Folder as
> mailenabled.
>
> The Mail Public Folder doesnt work.
> The e-mail is in the Queue with the error:
>
> There is currently no route to the mailbox database.
>
> Can everbody help me?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ralf

0
info9557 (2)
4/30/2007 8:39:17 AM
Hello,
thanks for your anwser.

The e-mail Public Folder, does not work yet.

The Error in the Queue is: There is currently no route to the mailbox
database.
All PowerShell commands are working, without errors.
And the permissons are correct.

Any new idea?

Thanks

Ralf

"David Liter�k" <info@davidliterak.cz> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> enable-mailpublicfolder "publicfoldername" -HiddenFromAddressListsEnabled
> $false
> set-mailpublicfolder -identity
> "publicfoldername" -EmailAddressPolicyEnabled $false
> set-mailpublicfolder -identity "publicfoldername" -PrimarySmtpAddress
> "email_publicfoldername"
> set-mailpublicfolder -identity "publicfoldername" -windowsEmailAddress
> "email_publicfoldername" -EmailAddresses "email_publicfoldername"
>
> where "publicfoldername" is the name of your public folder and
> "email_publicfoldername" is the address of your folder (ex.
> info@domain.com)
>
> Finally permissions to delivery message:
> http://www.kbalertz.com/925823/Exchange.users.receive.reports.messages.public.folder.aspx
>
> That's all.
>
> Daver.
>
> "R. Beensen" <ralf@beensen.de> p�se v diskusn�m pr�spevku
>> Hello,
>>
>> i am install a Exchange 2007 Server. I have enable a Public Folder as
>> mailenabled.
>>
>> The Mail Public Folder doesnt work.
>> The e-mail is in the Queue with the error:
>>
>> There is currently no route to the mailbox database.
>>
>> Can everbody help me?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Ralf

0
ralf1 (2)

mail-enable public folders #2
I need a script that can mail enable all my public folders on my Exchange 2003 server. When you switch to native mode in Exchange 2003 all new public folders created are mail disabled and only an administrator can mail enable them with the ESM. I have found scripts that allow you to mail enable a single public folder, but I need a script that goes through the entire public folder tree and mail enables all public folders. Any ideas? -- Collision Clyde "collisionclyde" <collisionclyde@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need a script that can mail enable all my pu...

ODBC
I have an application that pulls some update packets and builds some tables in a SQL Server Express database based on the pulled packets. The application uses DAO, to detect if tables/fields are already created (from a previous update pull), and it uses DAO to create any missing tables/fields. I've never had any trouble with this until I installed the product on Vista. Now when I pull the update packets and the software reads them and tries to apply any changes to my database I get a "Error while trying to create table <table_name>: ODBC -- call failed" error. I'm sure...

Can I enable forms based auth on OWA if ISA is already enabled ?
Users can access webmail from internet and get to ISA 2004->OWA. ISA 2004 is configured for forms based. Internal users get access to webmail directly to OWA box. In this circumstance, if internal users need to get access to forms based authentication, can I just enabled the forms based on the OWA box ? Is that going to conflict when people are trying to hit ISA ->OWA from the Internet ? ...

ODBC server login failed for user other than 'sa'
ODBC server login failed for user other than 'sa' while launching Crystal report XI through Dexterity 9.0 The other users' passwords are encrypted in Great Plains. You will need to create accounts in SQL Server specifically for logging into the data sources outside of GP. -- Charles Allen, MVP "fox" wrote: > ODBC server login failed for user other than 'sa' while launching Crystal > report XI > through Dexterity 9.0 Or go into Enterprise manager and change the password for the user that wants to run the report to match the users current passw...

Office 2008 v12.1.0 to v12.2.0 upgrade fails and creates corrupt Office installation.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel So here's my story. I upgraded to Snow Leopard from Leopard on my macbook pro. (MacBook Pro 15" Intel Core 2 Duo late 2006 model) I was running Office 2004 under Leopard. Office 2004 worked under Snow Leopard but slowly. Decided to upgrade to Office 2008 since it works faster under Intel based macs and found a $120 upgrade online. But before I purchased the software I downloaded the trial version of Office 2008. The trial installs v12.0.0 of Office 2008 and then applies SP1, SP2 and finally update v12.2.1. ...

Need help on: "Attempt to execute COM object 'MyTest.MyTest' failed. Could not create object."
Hi, I created a DLL to test whether I'll be able to hook it with Tender (F12).... But I just don't understand what the problem is, I am simply not able to get into the Process() Function. Store Operations POS errors out "Attempt to execute COM object 'MyDLL.MyClass' failed. Could not create object." when i press the F12 button to invoke the DLL.... Here's what I did.... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ DLL Name: MyTest.dll Class Name: MyTest.cls (I even tried with different class names and dll names, but it didn'...

Why multiple inheritance fails
I have following multiple inheritance logic A / \ B C \ / D here A B and C are pure abstract base classe and D is derived publicly(no virtual inheritance ) from B and C and implements all pure virtual methods of parent classes I am able to call A::Method from D* pD = new D; B* b = pD; C*c = pD; c->method_of_A(); b->method_of_A(); but NOW !! in following scenerio A / \ / \ \ / \ \ B B2 C \ / / \ / / \ / \ /...

Configuration Failed on SharePoint Products and Technologies Confi
Hi I am trying to add a Web Front End Server to my MOSS 2007 farm. My farm consists of 1 index server, 1 database server and 1 web front end. All servers are running Windows 2008 and the database server is running SQL 2005. When I try to add a second front end server, I get ca Configuration Failed System.UnaithorizedAccessException was thrown. I am using the correct account to connect to the Database, what am I missing here? Any help would be greatly appreciated -- Andy Wyse Is the new server at the same service pack level as the rest of the farm? -- Daniel A. G...

Enable Macro Won't Go Away
I deleted the empty VBA module according to the instructions how to solve this problem, and my Excel 2002 spreadsheet shows no Macros but I STILL get the enable/disable macros at the opening of the spreadsheet. When using alt-F11, there are no modules so I'm open for suggestions? Don, Have you checked ThisWorkbook and the worksheet modules. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Don" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:77e001c3ecd7$48652da0$7d...

HQ Client failing with "<<PostMessage> No response was received ..."
One of my stores started having issues with their remote client yesterday, continuously reporting "<<PostMessage> No response was received for message type 3(Worksheet Status)". This error appears immediately after "Lcoal and HQ databases are synchronized" and is immediately followed with "An error was detected, connection will be aborted". I tried running a repair install on the store's remote client, I tried deleting the 2 worksheets waiting for the store to process and I rebooted both the store POS server and the HQ server. None of these fixes w...

error 0x8004010F: The operation failed. An object could not be fo.
I have a new computer. Currently running OE6.0. Office 2003/Outlook 2003 came with computer. tried to configure it, settings are all correct, but continually get this error message, when I try to do anything, esp send/receive. kitkatcandybar <kitkatcandybar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a new computer. Currently running OE6.0. Office 2003/Outlook > 2003 came with computer. tried to configure it, settings are all > correct, but continually get this error message, when I try to do > anything, esp send/receive. Maybe something here will help: http://www.go...

mail enabled public folder
I have a mail enabled public folder that a Universal Distribution Group has Editor permissions to. The group leader would like to have the Group notified whenever an email is sent to this folder. How can I do that? On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 11:26:01 -0800, Pearl <Pearl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a mail enabled public folder that a Universal Distribution Group has >Editor permissions to. The group leader would like to have the Group >notified whenever an email is sent to this folder. How can I do that? The cheap and cheerful way is for them to drag...

SBS 2008x64 Backup Failing due to VSS error
Backing up to 1TB USB HDDs - All has worked fine since installtion in January this year. As of end of February the backup fails with the following error on screen Backup ended before completing. Creation of the shared protection point timed out. I am using the rollup9 for Exchange 2007 - try to do a vssadmin list writers and it errors Done all the net stop and regsvr32 commands found on various threads but problems still remains. Any advice? CG wrote: > Backing up to 1TB USB HDDs - All has worked fine since installtion in January > this year. As of end of Feb...

Install fails with "unable to create root business"
I have been trying to install MS CRM 1.2 on an SBS2003 server (clean install) with SQL2000 SP3a. The installation runs right through until what seems to be near the end. I watch it creating the organisation and then get a message "Unable to install CRM Server. Unable to provision the organisations. Unable to create root business". Reading through some of the other threads here I see that AD and DNS has some effect on this. I have not had any problems with DNS on the box but for good measure created the server as a BDC in case this helped - it didn't. The logging ends...

Failed e.mail letter
Although all my other e.mails arrive at their destination ,there is th exception of one. This person does not receive my mail even though sh gets everyone elses . I have tried using the reply button back to he but that doesn't work either. Is there an answer to this and if so wha do I do. Many thanks -- milli Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i millie <millie.27hme2@NoSpamPleaze.com> wrote: > Although all my other e.mails arrive at their destination ,there is > the exception of one. This person does not receive my mail even > though she gets everyone elses . I have tr...

Failed Login
Just bought Money 2006 Standard (Canadian Edition), and installed the program without difficulties. However, I am unable to login to Passport…prompted: “Your sign-on information could not be verified”. I can log in to my Hotmail account, or any other online element requiring my passport. I have logged off, thinking a conflict may be the issue, and have reviewed the online support options, and tried a few…all too no avail. If I cannot log into this program, I can’t use it! All suggestions welcome! Cheers, Dave In microsoft.public.money, Dave Brydon wrote: >Just bought Money 20...

Upgrade Advisor 1.2 to 3.0 fails, schemaname invalid
We are in process to upgrade a customer installation from 1.2 to 3.0. The customer has himself done few adoptions in 1.2 and created additional attributes to the entity account. The problem is one of these attributes which contains a "Umlaut" (Ö) which is a German alphabet and this seems to be causing the problem in the Upgrade advisory. We are halted by this problem and need to find a work-around to this. Any one had the same problem? any idea how we can work around this issue? Is this a known problem? The customer databse need to be migrated from 1.2 to 3.0 Regards Max ...

Access 2000-2007 conversion
I have a relatively simple contact database written with MS Access 2000 and works fine running under Win XP but in Access 2007 running under Windows 7 I have some problems with one of the forms. I use a Combo Box (Combo206) at the top of a form to choose the 'Name' field from a table so that the record can be displayed in the form body. When run under Access 2007 the list of 'Name' fields is displayed but the form does not update with the contents of the related record. I've tried converting the entire file to the new Access 2007 format but this didn't re...

restore failed
i'm trying to restore exchange 2000 database from tape and it keep failed. i would get thes errors. i did check the box that database can be overwrite by restore and public and private store. Event id 801 The 'Microsoft Information Store' returned 'Restore environment information corrupted ' from a call to 'HrESERestoreReopen()' additional data 'EXDC55NY1US01' Eventid 800 End Restore to 'EXDC55NY1US01\Microsoft Information Store\NY1 Storage Group - 01' Verify: Off Event ID 801 The 'Microsoft Information Store' returned 'Database n...

removing failed exchange server
We have an old Exchange 2000 box where most users are currently. We have a new Exchange 03 cluster where a few users reside. About 6 months ago there was an attempt to migrate some users over to a different Exchange 03 box, then a harware failure struck. That Exchange box need to be removed completely. I have gone through the steps in KB 822931. If you go into system manager you can still see the server listed under servers. Is there anything else I need to do before removing Exchange from the box? Brandon Use Adsiedit to look in the configuration container of AD under services. B...

Removing a Failed Exchange 2000 Server from AD
I have a test exchange 2000 server that is no longer available in my AD. I cannot do an uninstall on it to remove it from AD as an Exchagne Server. Does anyone know how to do this. Thanks Search the Microsoft Knowledge Base for product Exchange 2000, all words "manually remove". -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "4Peace" <4Peace@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46FC003B-F6A3-43C0-A2E5-09C4E98547C7@microsoft.com... >I have a test exchange 2000 server that is no longer available in my AD....

The B2B upgrader timer job failed
Hi All, I've been testing a migration of current wss 2.0 portal 2003 farm to wss 3.0 and MOSS 2007 and things were going pretty well until the final stage. The upgrade fails and in reviewing the diagnostic log i get. The B2B upgrader timer job failed. The upgrade.log gives the message below. It is the only error in the log. I've been searching for over a week with no solution. Does anyone have any idea on how to resolve this so the upgrade can complete successfully? [SPWebTemplateSequence] [ERROR] [4/6/2010 3:07:02 PM]: Template SPSSITES#0: Exception occurre...

The operation failed #2
Hey! I'm having a wird problem and unsolvable problem: I click "send and receive" and i get just a error message. "The operation failed." I don't know how to fix it. I'm using PcAnywhere to conect. It worked a fed days ago, I left th software open to check mail for me. Yesterday when I clicked send and receive i got the above message. What should I do? The troubleshooter does not contain this message Thanks, Ionut Ionut bashed at the keyboard and said: > Hey! > > I'm having a wird problem and unsolvable problem: > > I click "se...

550 Sender verify failed
You probably just need to turn on authentication to your outgoing server. You can do so on the "Outgoing Server" tab for your mail account. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:ejszZatsDHA.3224@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl, Mathieu wrote: > I get that message right away when I'm trying to send a message using > Outlook 2000 (with Exchange 5.5 SP3). I've checked with eventid.net > and microsoft and haven't found anything for that ...

Failed to generate offline address book, error 80072020
I am getting this message in the application log of my event viewer. I have searched the KB and have not found anything on it. New employesses are not showing up in the address list in Outlook. Got any ideas? Try deleting the current OAB and creating a new one with a different name. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- "Troyd" <troyd@> wrote in message news:uwNtT6DxFHA.2516@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... >I am getting this message in the application log of my event viewer. I have >searched the KB and have not found anything on it. New employesse...