Empty E-Mails from OWA

Hi @all!

I got a strange problem with OWA (once again).
When one of our users replys a E-Mail to one of two specifiec recievers,
the reciever recieves an empty Mail. If he writes a new Mail to this
reciever
the bodytext is there, but when replying it does not. There are only two
recievers and one of our Users affected.
I testet around a little bit and noticed, that when I send an E-Mail with
OWA
to my WebMail acoount, the Mailbody in HTML View is chineese - Text view
showes the right text. Sending a Mail with Outlook makes no trouble.
I am not sure if there is a connection between both problems, but it might
be.
Anyone got an idea?

Best regarss,
Gerrit Lehr

incomming mail placed in trashcan not inbox
All of the incomming mail is placed directly into the trashcan. Before it is even read. The trash looks as if it is the inbox. ...

how do i get oulook to get mail from yahoo?
I have yahoo accounts, but cannot get outlook to recognize them... am computer illiterate, so put answer in laymans terms please. thanks Do you have a paid yahoo account? You need an account that supports POP3 (free accounts don't) before you can use it with Outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Sub...

Avoid serializing empty ArrayList
Is there a way to avoid serializing an empty ArrayList? I would like the following class: public class Collection { [XmlArrayItem(Type = typeof(Item))] public ArrayList Items = new ArrayList(); } ....to serialize like this: <Collection /> ....when the Items member is empty, instead of like this: <Collection> <Items/> </Collection> Is this possible? Thanks. ...

Cannot delete one message in Windows Mail
A message fron Sen Feinstein to an individual copied to me can not be deleted ? On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:43:18 +0100, John Kirby wrote: > A message fron Sen Feinstein to an individual copied to me can not be > deleted ? You have posted this message to the wrong newsgroup. The access in this groups name refers to Microsoft Access, a database program. Please repost to the correct newsgroup for whatever program you are using. I would suggest you include your Windows version number in the message. -- Fred Please respond only to this newsgroup. I do not reply to personal e-mail ...

OWA .. Automatic innlogging on a server.
We have two Exchange 2003 servers, call them A nd B. Some of our users have their mailboxes on A and others on B. The "problem, the way our users prefer to call it" is that when a user starts Outlook WebAccess, the innlogging will of course be forwarded to either server A or B. Let's assume A is the default server for innlogging. When a user has his/her mailbox on server B, another window will open so the user will log on to server B, where he/she has his/her mailbox. That means all users who have their mailbox on server B must try to logon twice. Is there a way to make this go ...

Converting UPC-E to UPC-A
Does anyone know if there is a way for RMS to convert the UPC-E (zero compressed) to UPC-A codes. I have the bar code scanner at each register set to convert the codes, but when building an item or manually entering an item it would be great to be able to have RMS decode the UPC code. Thanks Jay RMS will not do the conversion for you but what if you filled in all the information about the item then scanned the item into the ItemLookupCode field? The scanner should then place the expanded UPC into that field. The only other way is if you take the formula for converting a UPC-E to a UPC...

Folders Appearing Empty
I have an archive file that is giving problems. When I open this archive all folders display as empty. However, there are 6000 odd messages and the file is several hundred meg. I have run scanpst and it reports no errors found. Outlook version is 2000 SP3 . Thank you Regards, James Does he have a view applied to his Inbox, such as "Unread Messages" or perhaps a filter? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to ...

How to keep a cell empty at the same time formula embedded?
Can we have an empty cell but formula embedded in that cell. A cell cannot be both "empty" and contain something...........you can however, put a formula there that will display a blank cell according to the conditions of it's calculations........... =(IF(A1>5,A1,"")......will display a blank cell if A1 is 5 or less Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "vic_dic" <vic_dic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A590D8A6-7E86-49B7-AA9A-12DE213E670C@microsoft.com... > Can we have an empty cell but formula embedded in that cell. What are you...

Setting Default mail handler
Hello All I am running Windows 2k Professional, Internet Explorer 6 Outlook Express 6 and Outlook 97. I use Outlook Express because it's best for these newsgroups, and I also use it for all emailing. I use Outlook for calendar. The problem is that when I click a Send Email button on a website, or I want to use a 'Send Object' command from an Access application, etc. etc., I keep getting a window popping up that asks me to 'Choose Profile' - and the only option available in the drop-down window is Outlook: but I want to use Outlook Express! In Outlook Express, under Tools...

571 mail relay is not allowed
Anyone know why I keep getting the above message periodically and my email is not sent? Check with your ISP to ensure your SMTP server setting in your e-mail account is configured properly - you probably need to authenticate to it. Paul wrote: > Anyone know why I keep getting the above message > periodically and my email is not sent? See http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA011128331033&CTT=1&Origin=EC790000701033&QueryID=T6z4hSUtD0&Query=relaying&Scope=HP%2cHA%2cRC%2cFX%2cXT for a good explanation of "relaying" and why you ar...

How to prevent outgoing e-mail to specific domains?
Hello, Does anyone know how to filter and prevent your exchange users from e-mailing to specific domains? I know they can just use their personal accounts...but want to know if this can be done on exchange Thank you and regards, -Katie Create a SMTP Connector - add all address spaces (domains) that you want to blackhole, insert an invalid/non-existent internal IP address as smarthost. (Alternatively, implement delivery restrictions so nobody can send over that Connector.) -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog -----------------...

OWA Junk E-mail error
"An error occurred processing your Junk E-mail lists. You are over the size limit allowed on the server. Contact your server administrator." Can't seem to see where this is set at. User is not near mailbox size. Exchange 2003, sp1, imf, on Windows 2003. Thanks in advance for an info. ...

Sending and Receiving E-mail
My computer is running on Windows XP SP3, MS Office 2003, and Outlook 2003. I am connected to Comcast High Speed Internet. But all I can get is two (2) error messages: Task 'POP3 - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0D) : 'Unable to find the e-mail server. Please verify the server information in your account properties.' Task 'POP3 - Receiving' reported error (0x80040900) : 'The server name you entered can not be found on the network (it might be down temporarily). Please verify that you are online and that the server name is correct.' I a...

Outlook will not hook up with Frontiernet.net for e-mail
I'm a new subscriber to Outlook. Having trouble with sending or receiving e-mail even though my account with local provider Frontiernet.net is current. Hi Doogie Have you set up your profile in Outlook (you can do this through the Control Panel using the mail icon) including setting up your account information from your provider? If you don't have the information, either call your ISP (Frontiernet) or check their website. If that's not the issue, please describe the following: 1) version of Outlook 2) any errors, error numbers, etc. 3) any troubleshooting steps you have al...

? send htlm file as an e-mail
HI, I am using Outlook Express and I am trying to send an htlm file as the e-mail copy - not as an attachment, can anyone tell me how. Thanks, This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID...

I'll appreciate any assistance
I have a workbook that has two sheets (sheet 1 & sheet 2) On sheet 1 I have data that I'll like to have attached to an e-mail that is sent to a list of different people. On sheet 2 is a list of the e-mails to people. b6:b20 consist of e- mail addresses to one group, while d6:d20 consist of e-mail addresses to another group. I want to be able to have a macro send ONLY sheet 1 as an attachment to a list of e-mails in b6:b20; then have another macro that will enable me to send it to the list of emails in d6:d20. I also want to be able to send to other list of emails if needed. I'l...

missing file and save as options in live mail
Hi everyone Running windows 7 on a new computer and trying to save an email in live mail when i highlight message there is no "file" or "save as" option given in my right click options menu. or "file" "edit" options on my toobar. I want the option to save one message at a time on a seperate drive independent of a system backup. The right click options in WLMail do not offer a "Save as" function. That problem is compounded by another quirk. The Menu bar (File / Edit / View / Go / Tools / Actions / Help) is also hidden by...

Creating New E-Mail Outlook 2002 sp21
When attempting to create new email an "unspecified error" occurs and precludes me from completing the emial. Am using Office XP suite with Outlook 2002 sp1. Original issue was just a single notification and when closed would allow me to create message. Has progressed to where error frame self propagates continuously, does this sound viral ? Certainly doesn't sound healthy. Have you tried Detect & Repair? (look in Help) Is your virus checker running the latest updates - with what results? K "Scott" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Quick Campaign Mail Merge cuting off address information
I am having an issue when creating a quick campaign and using the mail merge option. When the letters are printed long city names are being truncated and I can not find any info on what would cause this. It is causing mail to be sent back. Any help would be great. Thanks Ken ...

alt e
I cannot get the dropdown menu when I press ALT +E. I do get the Edit menu highlighted, but I don't get the dropdown. I have to press ENTER before I get the dropdown. I am used to pressing ALT +E, then P for paste or T for cut, or C for copy, which is much faster. Is there a default I can change? THanks. Jim I don't know how to fix this but Ctrl-c to copy Ctrl-x to cut Ctrl-v to paste will work faster -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "jim" <jbeatty@mail.sdsu.edu> wrote in message news:3a7f01c374d7$1ebed780$a4012...

Editing junk mail list
Can wild card characters be used when editing the Outlook junk mail list? For example: xyz*@offers.com @*offers.com Thank you... ...

Mail Sent / Received data from Tracking Log
Hello all. I am currently using MOM 2005 to track messages sent / received and the time taken to deliver mail in an Exchange 2003 environment. I am using Entry Type 1031 for messages sent and Entry Type 1028 for received messages. I need to differentiate between User, System, and Replication messages. Does anyone know what the proper way to do this is? Thanks! ...

Mail rejected on just a few accounts
I have at least 2 accounts that receive this message once in a while. Often this happens on the reply to an original message. Any ideas??? Here is the message they receive: The original message was received at Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:05:45 - 0500 from localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1] --------- The following address had permant fatal errors ------- <name@domain.com> (reason: 550 5.7.1. Requested action not taken: message refused) --------- Transcript of session follows ------------ ....while talking to mail.grmedical.com.: >>> DATA <<< 550 5.7.1 Requested...

domain/username login to OWA
Here's the scenerio: Exchange 2003 FE/BE setup. Clients are a mix of Windows 2000 and XP OS using OWA. Users log into the domain on the PC with a user ID. They open IE and type in the alias to get to OWA. The authentication screen comes up where they log into OWA with a different ID. On XP machines they put in 'username' and 'password', and get an error screen. It wants 'domain/userusername'. On W2K machines it works fine with just the username and password without typing in the domain. The only difference is the OS. They are all accessing the same exchang...

IE7 and OWA on Vista fails.. is there a workaround?
Ti there, I bought my daughter a new laptop with Vista. She accesses her school email with OWA. IE7 on Vista has a problem with the Exchange 2003 server (IE7 crashes on email send action). According to some reading on the MS websites and elsewhere, there seem to be a known bug related to S/MIME. So, there is a patch for the Exchange server to have this fixed. This takes a while (that admin of the Exchange server is primarily a teacher) and I would like to have a workaround until this is fixed. Direct Outlook 2007 access is not enabled, nor is IMAP. Using Firefox somewhat works but is ...