Empty custom Address List in Outlook

I don't know if this is an Exchange or Outlook problem yet so I'll
start here.

I created a custom Address List in the Exchange System Manager.  I
previewed it, and it looks good.  When I go into Outlook and switch to
that List, it's empty.  I checked the security and it's inheriting from
the parent.  So it has the same permissions as the default Address
Lists.  Any ideas?

Exchange '03 SP1 on Server '03 SP1, using Outlook '02 SP3

0
mcoppa (2)

Can you check in OWA and see if it's also empty?

James Chong
MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+
msexchangetips.blogspot.com

mcoppa@gmail.com wrote:
> I don't know if this is an Exchange or Outlook problem yet so I'll
> start here.
>
> I created a custom Address List in the Exchange System Manager.  I
> previewed it, and it looks good.  When I go into Outlook and switch to
> that List, it's empty.  I checked the security and it's inheriting from
> the parent.  So it has the same permissions as the default Address
> Lists.  Any ideas?
>
> Exchange '03 SP1 on Server '03 SP1, using Outlook '02 SP3

0
jamestechman (1266)
8/31/2006 5:47:42 PM
I don't know where in OWA to look for additional address lists.  All I
can get to is the "Find Names" search dialog box.

jamestechman@gmail.com wrote:
> Can you check in OWA and see if it's also empty?
>
> James Chong
> MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+
> msexchangetips.blogspot.com
>
> mcoppa@gmail.com wrote:
> > I don't know if this is an Exchange or Outlook problem yet so I'll
> > start here.
> >
> > I created a custom Address List in the Exchange System Manager.  I
> > previewed it, and it looks good.  When I go into Outlook and switch to
> > that List, it's empty.  I checked the security and it's inheriting from
> > the parent.  So it has the same permissions as the default Address
> > Lists.  Any ideas?
> >
> > Exchange '03 SP1 on Server '03 SP1, using Outlook '02 SP3

0
mcoppa (2)

invalid email address

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Unable to delete empty database

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

how to find an item in a list control?