Email - Using Foreign Characters

Hello everyone,
I am in need of some help ASAP.  I have a high ranking
miltary client who has a Latin name, and is really
interested in his name being spelled correctly in his
email; and displayed properly in his word documents.  We
are running Exchange 5.5 and NT4 Server.  I did not think
it was permissible to utilize these special characters...
however I told him I would look into it.  If I can
accomplish this, or even provide supporting documentation
(one way or the other), it could be the difference in me
obtaining permanent employment.  So far none of the
permanent employees have addressed this issue, and a week
has gone by... any suggestions?
0
anonymous (74722)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Sending Email #6

How Use ShellExecute with a CMemFile

Using INDIRECT within functions

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

How to use count for calls per hour

Recurring email #2

Anyone use Promys CRM software integrated with GP Dynamics?
Our company is considering using Promys as a CRM to create quotes and sales orders for the sales team. I am concerned about the integration with GP and what the pitfalls may be. Is anyone here currently using Promys with GP Dynamics? ...

Hi All, I'm creating a form that allows the user to pick a txt file (dialog) and then display the path and contents on the form. The code has been cobbled together as I found the pieces that worked, so bear with. I got the file picker working and displaying the file name on the form, but the file contents won't display. I had a feeling the problem had to do with importing a namespace (see the error in the code when I tried "Imports System.IO") or with a missing reference. Using Access 2003. References: VB for Apps, MS Access 11 Obj Lib, OLE Auto, MS V...

Can't use openURL or access internet on some locations
I have previously raised a question where openUrl threw an exception in a specific office location. However the problem I have now is that the application just freeze when I call openURL. It seems as it is waiting for something. This only happens at one company so far the company does have a proxy but so do I at work and I have no problems. I have also tried the Microsoft TEAR sample and it behaves the exact same way, it says "Opening internet...Connection made" and then it just stops. If I run it on my computer it gets the webpage and everything finishes ok. I have tried to set t...