Email tracking

I have turned off from my client, outlook and exchange server 2k email
tracking options.

But still, sometimes I get spam from mail-address which does not excists
anymore, I get "mail was unable to blaa blaa"

I'm sorry for the bad description, please ask if I forgot to mention
something usefull.
0
Chopper (9)

If I understand correctly...you receive mail stating "mail was unable to be
delivered to xxx@xxx.com" AND you really did not send this msg?  We see this
often in our Org, it's due to someone externally sending the email/SPAM as
your address (spoofing), and when the msg is sent to an invalid address, you
receive the NDR because the msg had you as the sender.  Someone externally,
who has you in their Contact List, could also be infected with a virus that's
sending msgs in the same manner.

"Chopper" wrote:

> I have turned off from my client, outlook and exchange server 2k email
> tracking options.
>
> But still, sometimes I get spam from mail-address which does not excists
> anymore, I get "mail was unable to blaa blaa"
>
> I'm sorry for the bad description, please ask if I forgot to mention
> something usefull.
0
My55tec (23)

trying to send out emails

don't want to print headers of email
If I receive an email from somebody that is sent to say 100+people. When I go to print that email, I get 2/3 of a page with the header information (to, from, subject, etc). Is there anyway to turn off or suppress the printing of headers of an email in Outlook to save ink/paper? Thanks, Darren ...

How to change the FROM field in email campaign activity?
How to change the FROM field in email campaign activity? I would like to create an email campaign activity and change the TO field of the email to be abother name instead of mine I would also like to add attachments I can't find a way to do this Any help is very much appreciated Thank you Stella Hi Stella, There are many ways to send marketing emails from CRM: Quick Campaigns Quick Campaigns with mail merge using Microsoft Word E-mail Campaign Activities E-mail Campaign Activities with mail merge using Microsoft Word Direct e-mail using templates Send a workflow e-mail Integrate...

Bulk sending of emails in Outlook being rejected if one address is wrong.
I am sending bulk emails in BCC and they are all being returned to me because one or more of the email addresses is incorrect. Is there a way to setup Outlook so that the emails go to the correct addresses and the incorrect addresses are bounced back to me? I use the Mail Merge feature and send out a newsletter with over 1000 e-mail addresses (who signed up for the newsletter so it is not spam). My service provider, Comcast, just put a limit of 10 at a time. It's real fun sending these out monthly!! >-----Original Message----- >I am sending bulk emails in BCC and they a...

HTML Emails and Workflow
I need to be able to send an HTML email using a workflow rule. I've been told it can be done (The help files), but whenever I do it - it loses all formatting. I am currently creating an HTML page in VS2005/Word, and copying/ pasting the design of it into the workflow rule. I have tried only copying the bits I want, as well as the whole document. Any help is greatly appreciated. Ian. Ian, just take a look at the email templates in the settings section and use these templates to work with in your workflow... "Ian" wrote: > I need to be able to send an HTML email using a...

Send notification email when timesheet is rejected
Hi, Is there any way to send email notification to a resource when a time sheet is rejected by the resource manager or project manager. We're using WSS 3.0 and Project server 2007. I can find alerts for task and other items but i don't find any sort of help regarding this issue Thanks in Advance. There is no way to do this without some sort of customization. You might want to post this question in the microsoft.public.project.developer newsgroup. Jonathan "rajeshts" <rajeshts@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A4A692A8-C41C...

in Publisher I want to merge/send email with multiple attachments
Using Publisher 2007 I know how to do a merge and then email out from a list. Publisher gives the option to attach multiple attachments to the email but when the send actually goes out it only carries the first of the attachments and discards the others. Is there a trick to making multiple attachments stay attached? or is this a bug... Thanks to anyone who can clear this up.. Rust Gilbert Rust, Since you already know how to do email merges in Publisher 2007, you're probably the ideal person to answer my question...I have been trying to do an email merge using an existing publis...

how do I keep email messages online and also go to outlook
When I open outlook my email messages go to outlook and if I am away from home can no longer open my yahoo mail account or att mail acount and see my messages because then downloaded into my outlook. Is there a way to have the move ot outlook, but not leave my online account? Set Outlook to leave messages on the server for the accounts in question. -- Russ Valentine "jann" <jann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:146B7F22-72FC-4BF6-A672-06EC5ED88C87@microsoft.com... > When I open outlook my email messages go to outlook and if I am away from &...

Lost Emails & Contacts
I have one user that has lost all of her Outlook information. We're on a Windows SBS 2003 network with roaming profiles. I moved the system from one desk to another and after rebooting the machine all the information is gone. It sort of acts like Outlook somehow created a duplicate profile. If I try to change which address book it shows two different ones call contacts. One of them has her contacts and the other is empty. When you click contacts on the main screen it will not show the profile that has the information. Also, all of the email folders are gone and are reset back t...

2nd email acct
how do i open a second acct for my wife? depends as to whether yr isp allows multiple accounts, if so in OL Tools/Accounts.....add email account "kevin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1c01b01c4217a$03366640$a401280a@phx.gbl... > how do i open a second acct for my wife? ...

delegate email still not working
for exch 2003 on outlook 2003 newly supporting the above, i did not set up the initial install i created a new user with ad wizard, so it created email account, mailbox, etc i opened up a mail account for the new user in outlook express and was able to receive mail in oe for the new user, then i deleted that acct in outlook express then i added that new user account to an exisiting outlook2003 already connected to another exch mailbox, in the advanced add user section, that newly added delegate user has all permissions the outlook directory tree added the new user mailbox and exch accepted...

Email Text Dissappears when Save
When we save email messages (as a draft) the text dissappears, even when th I use my administrator account. Anybody have any idea what that is happening. ...

When sending file via email, cannot paste Excel data into body of letter.
We share many files via email. To do this, I select the "send to" link from the file dropdown, and indicate "mail recipient" to send it on its way. To save the recipient from having to open up the attached file to see its contents, I'd like to paste about 40 rows of data (as a summary) into the body of the resulting email dialogue box(and still send the file). However, when trying to paste from the worksheet, Excel clears the copied data from the clipboard, and it will not paste. It will, paste however if I copy it to notepad first, but the resulting formatting is n...

Atttached messages to emails.
One of my employees has the following message attached to both his incoming and outgoing emails. Has anyone experienced this and how do we delete it? No one else seems to have this problem. It is not a part of his signature.I have also tried contacting this company directly to cease and desist but no response. Here is attached message. Hope someone can help. >>> FREE spam killer: http://eliminatespam.com * FREE PopUp Buster+: http://popupbuster.net * FREE e-mail: http://riskfreemail.com I'm guessing he has a spamkiller add-in installed on his machine. Go to Control P...

not able to setup my email with outlook
Hello All, I believe I need some “professional strength” help and advice with these questions. I've been fortunate to have received some of the greatest help at these MS forums, and so I'm back with some questions regarding my upcoming switch from OUTLOOK EXPRESS to OUTLOOK 2007, finally. My questions revolve around myself being very familiar with OE, and now trying to figure out the best & cleanest way to convert to, and configure Outlook 2007 given my particular needs. I understand some of the differences between OE and Outlook, however I've not yet installed Outlook 20 This ...

Email Router 05-17-04
Hello, I want to create a queue for support. This queue should receive internal emails from other departments that they are requesting support. Can anybody tell us how to rout these emails to the CRM Queue? Regards, Khalid Hello This is a limitation of MS CRM. The router does not intercept internal email. Only emails that reach the mailserver trough the SMTP gateway are processed. Regards Cedric "Khalid" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e08101c43c13$bb1dbcf0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > I want to create a queue for support. This ...

Email #91
I am not computer saavy, and do not pretend to be. I have outlook only because some "Contact Us" buttons require it. Other than that singular use, I do not need outlook. My question is, everytime I use outlook, it takes all the InBox emails from my main email acoount and moves them to OUtlook. How can I prevent this from happening? In simple layman terms, please. dkim@accentasia wrote: > I am not computer saavy, and do not pretend to be. I have outlook > only because some "Contact Us" buttons require it. Nope, that's not a requirement of the site or...

organizing hotmail emails within outlook 2003
At home I have outlook 2003 on windows xp configured so that my hotmail email is picked up in outlook. I have outlook on exchange at work and have found that organizing my email by color is invaluable. I tried to organize my hotmail email by color and with rules, however outlook will not let me do so. Is there a way around this? If I could get the mail in my hotmail account into the main default "inbox" under personal folders in outlook then I can organize the email how I want to, however when I try to do this I have no success in doing so. colors are controlled by views, not r...

email address on Service Call Entry window
Add an email address field to the Service Call Entry window for the customer contact on the service call. Even if it is not pulled from the email address of the address id on the service call, at least the dispatcher could enter an email address on the service call in order to communicate with the customer regarding the call. It is common to take email address as part of contact information. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the m...

Saving address to replyed emails
IN outlook express I could automatically save the email address when I replyed to an email. I want to be able to do this in outlook 2002 Can some please help Not possible. You will need to right click on the address and select to Add to Contacts. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Having searched the archives, Garth <smilepolice@hotmail.com> typed: | IN outlook express I could automatically save the email | address when I replyed to an email. | | I want to be able to do this in outlook 2002 | | Can some please help ...

Outlook, Brinkster and the Email from Hell
Once again I find myself at the threshold of one of life's greatest mysteries - namely a freezing in Outlook 2003 when downloading files to the inbox. This mystery has befallen me before, on various occassions. And, although I think I may have found what is causing it, I cannot seem to find out why. Microsoft admits no liability concerning this malady. Why should they? After all, they've already sold you their product and its not like their email is being impacted by your problem. Brinkster (the email host) admits no liability and (according to Ronald at Brinkster's tech...

Email attachments #16
I am currently experiencing an Outlook problem where any email attachment I add is automatically compressed into a zip file. I attach WORD documents or PDF files and the recipients receive these files as a .zip file. It has to be a preference problem, but I can't find a way to stop this automatic zipping of files. These same documents can be sent by others using Outlook 2000 without a problem. Has anyone encountered this problem before. thanks You have an add-in installed that does this like attachment compressor as this is not a native function of Outlook. -- Robert Sparnaa...

sending mail using an alias email address
We are using Exchange Server 2007 with Outlook 2007 clients. I have several email addresses listed under my mail account on the Exchange Server for which I "receive" email. However, the server will not allow me to "send" email using any of these email addresses - as it only allows me to send using the primary address for my email account. I get a message saying "You are not allowed to send this message ... on behalf of another sender without permission to do so." What settings do I need to change on the Exchange Server so that it allows Outlook 2007 ...

Possible to send email directly to a folder?
I know I've seen this done but I cannot remember how to send email to a folder by using its address in the CC: block.... When sending email, how can I also include the "address" of an OL folder in one of my open PSTso it automatically receives a copy of the email (much like Sent Items)? How about to my OL folders in my Exchange server? I have some templates filled with about 90% of what I have to send on a recurring basis, and preconfiguring the folder where I copy these (ffor later reference) would save me some work. I can swear I did this before but cannot find it now. TI...