Email restriction

A few days ago I asked if Icould restrict certain people from sending to our
everyone email account and I was advised how to do this in the Exchange
General tab.  My question today is:  Is there a way to allow our
authenticated users and those authenticated users of another domain in our
forest, ONLY?

Kathy

0
Kathy1 (132)

If you allow only authenticated users to send/receive mail between domains
.... will this not stop emails coming in from the internet????????

Normally setting to receive mail from authenticated users only is a best
practise for Distribution Lists.

"Kathy" wrote:

> A few days ago I asked if Icould restrict certain people from sending to our
> everyone email account and I was advised how to do this in the Exchange
> General tab.  My question today is:  Is there a way to allow our
> authenticated users and those authenticated users of another domain in our
> forest, ONLY?
>
> Kathy

0
WILDPACKET (529)

Columns and Column Format in Outlook Email
Hello all. I am using Office 2003 Professional. I stopped using Outlook as my default email client about two years ago, but I recently set it as the default again and I'm trying to set it up in a way that I feel is more "usable" for me. One thing I did was to select the columns that show in the message pane. I am using the view with the folders on the left, message pane in the upper right, and preview pane bottom right. I entered the Customize... dialog by right-clicking at the top of a column and selected Fields... This was done while the Inbox was open. I selected the fiel...

Deleting Old Email Address
In Outlook when I change an email address in Contact, the old one is not deleted and appears when I try to correspond. I can not find the hidden address book in which the old email address resides in order to remove or how to set up a preference to permanently remove the old address. If this is Outlook 2002 or later, start typing the address into the To box and when the bad address pops up, highlight it and press Delete. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. ...

a user doesn't see new email
a user doesn't see new email in his inbox until he browse to other folder such as sent, deleted, task etc. i try deleting his outlook profile and reinstalling outlook. still no luck. anyone know what is going on and how to resolve this? thx in advance. we are using office xp, with exchange 2k3 sp2. On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 13:31:02 -0700, vincentnyc <vincentnyc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >a user doesn't see new email in his inbox until he browse to other folder >such as sent, deleted, task etc. i try deleting his outlook profile and >reinstalling outlook. ...

Email Routing
Hi All, We have a mail server hosting outside. I just configure the Exchange Server and POP3 Connector. Everything seems fine. We can receive and send mail like normal. The problem is there is a distribution list in the hosting server which is support@company.com, while in AD I didn't create a user for this email. Whenever we send to this email address, it will be bounce back. Is there any way I can "instruct" to send out the mail throught the hosting server? Thanks. -- Regards, Venedict I found a strange things happen. I have tested few multiple receipt address. All i...

Emails sent from users that have been deleted???
I thought we closed the open relay on our exchange server 2000 but we still get system administrator undeliverable messages on a regular basis. They will send us spam using old accounts that have been deleted and sometimes they will actually send them from active users so it looks like an employee is sending us spam. Can someone please help me stop this spoofing before I take a baseball bat to my exchange server? We also get about 100 - 200 spam emails daily on some accounts so how can I stop this do I have to upgrade to exchange 2003? Are you talking about backscatter? You're...

Nested Groups
We have nested groups (specialty areas) inside of a main discipline group. All groups are set to expand on the local server. We are experiencing issues with using this main group to assign permissions on Public Folders and to set it as allowed sender for message restrictions for other distribution groups. Has anyone come across this before? Does anyone know of a fix? Are these mail-enabled Security Groups? -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Heather Arnot" <HeatherArnot@discussions.microsoft.co...

Unable to print HTML emails from Outlook
For some reason I cannot print html emails. I have to change the format to plain text and then print. When I try to print an html email, I get an unspecified error message. Has anyone had a similar problem or can someone help? -- Thanks, Jim Jim <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > For some reason I cannot print html emails. I have to change the > format to plain text and then print. When I try to print an html > email, I get an unspecified error message. Has anyone had a similar > problem or can someone help? Care to specify what version of Outlook? -- Bri...

Email 04-21-10
Still I am unable to access my emails, still won't accept my ID & Password, been going on for 3-4 weeks now. Please allow me to enter! Jacquie -- I haven''t been able to access my email for the last three days. When asked or my User ID & Password it doesn''t accept them! Very annoying when you need to your mail! "Jacquie" <Jacquie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ABCD802B-6E5D-41C1-B49E-66B475B46130@microsoft.com... > Still I am unable to access my emails, still won't accept my ID & > Password, ...

Storing email on the server and not on the workstation
Just recently set up SBS 2003 w/exchange. When adding the computers to the domain, chose the option to keep email stored on the workstation. Now would like to store the email on the exchange server instead of workstation so that it can be viewed remotely as well as backed up. How can this be changed? -- Thanks, Jabooty Change the Delivery Location in the MAPI profile. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Jabooty" <Jabooty@myemail.wow> wrote in message news:97C7...

Getting email statistics from email files
Is there are way to sort emails and get reports of the totals of emails received by subject, sender, date, etc? I cannot find a way using Outlook. I tried exporting emails to Access, but the date does not even export. Are there 3rd party programs that can do that? Thanks Don ...

how to synchronize home and office emails
PLEASE HELPPPPPPPP!!!!! I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO CONFIGURE OUTLOOK 2003 ON BOTH MY HOME AND OFFICE PC SO THAT I CAN READ THE SAME EMAILS ON BOTH. THANK YOU. On both systems go to the email accounts and in more settings button, the advanced options and "leave a copy on the server" -- "Bother," said Pooh as he struggled with the computer. "It never does quite what I want." "I wish Christopher Robin were here." "SYNCHRONIZE OUTLOOK 2003 @ HOME & OFFIC" <SYNCHRONIZE OUTLOOK 2003 @ HOME & OFFIC @discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

Outlook / Home Email
I have a cable internet connection on my home PC and I attempting to SYNC outlook with my HOTMAIL account. How do setup that up if possible Which version of Outlook? Only Outlook 2002 and 2003 support Hotmail. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Search for answers: http://groups.google.com Most recent posts to the Outlook newsgroups: http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=microsoft.public.outlook.*&num=30 "Ron Brady" <b...

Create a "View" for Accounts that displays Primary Contact's email
Hi, Today I created a new Account View for one of our business units. The view displays a listing of the particular type of Account that the business unit serves. When I asked the business unit if that View helped them, I got a reply saying that the column for Account Email was good but they preferred a column for the Primary Contact's Email. It seems that out-of-the-box, I can't use the web front end to include a column for the Primary Contact's Email. I can (& I have) include a column for the Primary Contact which displays the Contact's name. Of course, unlike t...

A way to set up an email to be sent automatically each week
Is there a way in Outlook 2003 to set up an email to be sent automatically each week? I wasn't sure if there was a way to set up a recurring email, weekly? Thanks for your time. "rrupp" <rrupp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D41DADE-11F9-41BB-962C-3452959F3135@microsoft.com... > Is there a way in Outlook 2003 to set up an email to be sent automatically > each week? I wasn't sure if there was a way to set up a recurring email, > weekly? > > Thanks for your time. > Not without code. Please try our email sche...

Email Multiple Recipients
I have a query named "qryEmailList" which consists of two related tables as follows: INVENTOR.InvName INVENTOR.Email INVENTORLIST.InvMtr My code is as follows. This code runs a query named "qryEmailList" and pulls the email address from each record so I can email the list. All works fine, however, I need to add criteria to this query based on Inventor number. If I put a specific Inventor number in the criteria field of the query itself, all works. If I put the prompt "Like "*" & [Enter Inventor Number]" in the criteria field of the query i...

how do i use juno email with outlook?
please advise if i can use juno email with microsoft office 2003 outlook? are they compatible? do i have to do anything special..like notify juno, etc. thank you. "bear2005" <bear2005@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:77AA6056-3AE8-4EFB-B04D-B4D12A7272B2@microsoft.com... > please advise if i can use juno email with microsoft office 2003 > outlook? > are they compatible? do i have to do anything special..like notify > juno, etc. > thank you. When I looked about 2 weeks ago, Juno did not provide FREE access to their POP3 and SMTP server w...

some Users can not connect to Server to fetch Emails !!! (URGENT)
hi dear friends we have Windows 2000 SP4 + Exchange 2000 SP3 installed and Post SP3 for exchange is installed too.users have Office 2003 SP2 installed ,we have defined S/R restriction for users for upto 5MB .now i have two questions first : users receive emails in their mailboxes that exceed 5MB limit .i want to know that how this occurs ? i think that they must not receive these emails . second : users use POP3 to fetch emails on their own computers ( .pst file )randomly we get these error that some users can not Send/Receive emails from server & Client Computer Hangs (Clients use Wi...

Catch all email account
is there a way to set up a catch all email account with exchange 2003. Yes i know the implicaitons of doing this but i believe it is the only way to get this person to realize it is not a good idea after a day or two. In news:uu4FR3XHHHA.924@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl, Andrew Mallette <andrewm270@aol.com> typed: > is there a way to set up a catch all email account with exchange 2003. > Yes i know the implicaitons of doing this but i believe it is the only > way to get this person to realize it is not a good idea after a day > or two. Check out MailBasket at www.turbogeeks.com. ...

Importing or opening a set of email addresses so that they are in vertical cells
When I do it now by copying a set of emails on my outlook address bar and past it into excel they are all in one cell. HELP HOW SHOULD I DO THAT? Thanks Hi Use File/Import Export from Outlook and choose 'Excel file' as type. Andy. "Felix" <felix@feacinstitute.org> wrote in message news:1143044573.798729.163680@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > When I do it now by copying a set of emails on my outlook address bar > and past it into excel they are all in one cell. > HELP HOW SHOULD I DO THAT? > Thanks > Andy thanks, but what I need is: I have a w...

Sender sending email with reminder attached for Receiver
In Outlook 2003, how can a sender set a reminder that will pop up in the reciever's reminder window? "kj" <karla@karlaspeaks.com> wrote in message news:80c85e00-34db-485d-b70d-248c372373da@b31g2000prb.googlegroups.com... > In Outlook 2003, how can a sender set a reminder that will pop up in > the reciever's reminder window? I don't believe that would be possible. That would be, in my opinion, analogous to a virus. You don't get to control my PC. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Removing my email address from Outlook's junk filters
I use Outlook heavily, but never the Junk Mail filter. I have my own small business (consultancy) and have recently discovered that serveral people haven't seen messages from me because my messages are filtered by their Outlook Junk Mail Filter. As far as I can tell, there's nothing consistent or troubling about the content that would trip a content filter, so I'm assuming MS uses some sort of SPAM database. How can I correct this? I'm certainly no spammer or anything close to it. Just a small business guy doing mostly local business as a management consulta...

password protect one email?
Is there any way to attach a password to an email message? I want to send an email message that is password protected so that when the receiver gets the message, they have to enter the password to open it. Thanks! Cathy No. The only way you could come close would be to use Rights Management in Outlook 2003 (and ensure that the recipient has Outlook 2003 on their end as well). -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 Author, Absolute Beginner's Guide to OneNote 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** &...

Importing Email Into Microsoft Outlook
How do you import attachments along with their relevant email message from Eudora Pro to Microsoft Outlook 2003? I can import all the messages and folders, but the attachments don't work. Any help would be great. -- B_All What format does Eudora support for export? Can you drag and drop the attachments from EP to Outlook? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, B_All asked: | H...

Send email from excel to notes
Hi, I am sending email from excel to notes using below code. Dim LotusNotesSession As Object Dim LotusNotesMailFile As Object Dim LotusNotesDocument As Object Dim LotusNotesField As Object strshdrivepath = Range("c33").Value If Right(strshdrivepath, 1) <> "\" Then strshdrivepath = strshdrivepath & "\" End If Dim vaRecipient As Variant vaRecipient = Sheets("RawData").Range("c6:c30").Value strDate = Format(Now(), "mm/dd/yy") strmsg = "Daily A...

Changed email address #2
Hi, how do I change my email address when first starting Money? It seem to be easy to change the password....but I can't find any way to change the setting for my new email address. Thanks in advance for your help. You have to change your Passport at http://passport.net. Remove the Passport from the Money file first. (File|Password Manager or |Login Lockbox.) Then go to the Passport site and get the Passport account associated with the new email address. (View or Edit your profile, sign in, under the old email address that is the Passport account name, click the link "I need to chang...