Email OWA via website problems, please help!

Right ill try and explain this as simple as i can. This is the problem that i
have with allowing email via the website. At our organisation we have 9
servers in total, These are and do the following:

Data: Students profiles and software distribution
Phylz: NAS Storage server for Staff and students work areas
Catalogue: Primary DNS Server & Primary Domain Controller
Email: Email, Secondary DNS Server, Secondary Domain Controller
Imaging: Backup/Restore Server
Print: Print Server
Squid: Internet Proxy Server/Filtering Server
Bigbrother: Video Server/Streaming Server
Remote: RDC Server/Internet Hosting Server (hosts our website)

I have made a folder in the "wwwroot" called email, i have tried to link it
to the exchange server but with it being on another server it is causing me
problems, or im doing something wrong. Can you please give me a hand on what
i need to do, i have set up the SSL but im unsure what else i need to do.

Many Thanks

Lee J

0
LeeJ (13)

OWA 2003 prompting to install office?
Hello, We have a single server environment: Windows 2003, Exchange 2003, OWA 2003. Some users are having problems using OWA. When trying to compose a new message, or forward a received message, they are prompted to install some missing feature of Outlook 2000 (DATA1.MSI).. Any idea what is causing this?! Thanks, Troy Hi Troy, Take a look at.. http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/12/i_hope_youve_ ha.html "Have you wondered why, when you first use OWA 2000 and 2003, and click the New Message icon to create a new message, the Office Installer is fired-up and you're p...

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

owa cant open ppt attachments

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Question -Problem

invalid email address

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

AD Sync problem

Excel button problem

WCF Client serialization problem

Windows XP x64 MFC application problem
I can't start my application on Windows XP Prof. 64-bit wersion, there is messagebox "Failed to create empty document". Application works fine on Windows 2000 SP4 and Windows XP Prof. SP2. What can I do to solove this probem? >I can't start my application on Windows XP Prof. 64-bit wersion, there is >messagebox "Failed to create empty document". Application works fine on >Windows 2000 SP4 and Windows XP Prof. SP2. What can I do to solove this >probem? The obvious response is - try debugging it on that platform and find where it's giving rise ...

Problem with Range

Having problem with spoofing email

outlook 97 and express email problems

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails