Email import to exchange

I would like to import new recipients from another
Exchange server (not connected to our LAN)

How to do this?

I can of course use Exchange Administrator and use
directory export (with only Recipients option checked).
But when I do in this way I dont know if I will be able to
import them to my server (Recipients are connected with
windows accounts - so those mailboxes will be "connected"
to non existing accounts (from source server))

Need help!

Regards

0
anonymous (74722)

Depending on the number of accounts it might be easier to manually create
them.

The directory export with the all the headers will have issues when going to
a different Org / Site and you will have to modify it to get it to properly
import.  Find / Replace in Excel helps.  At the same time you can modify the
Primary NT Account field.

--
Hope that helps,
Dan Townsend

"Darek" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I would like to import new recipients from another
> Exchange server (not connected to our LAN)
>
> How to do this?
>
> I can of course use Exchange Administrator and use
> directory export (with only Recipients option checked).
> But when I do in this way I dont know if I will be able to
> import them to my server (Recipients are connected with
> windows accounts - so those mailboxes will be "connected"
> to non existing accounts (from source server))
>
> Need help!
>
> Regards

0
dtown (976)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Exchange in SBS2003 R2

Delegates for SBS2003 Exchange

import a 123 file

Use exchange from a trusted domain

How Do I Import Stock Quotes to Money2004 Standard?
Does anyone know how to import stock quotes into Money. Some of the ones I am interested in are not supported by MSN for online update. I know I can enter the data manually but I want to be able to update prices for multiple stocks on a regular basis. I have tried ceating a .ofx file for importing and Money reports "Import Completed" with no errors but the price I specified does not appear in the price history. The extract from the .ofx file relating to price I was trying to import is as follows: <SECLISTMSGSRSV1> <SECLIST> <STOCKINFO> <SECINFO> <S...

Microsoft Exchange Server

Sending Email #6

printing imported gif files in Excel

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

me too, problem with import... only 15 records
me too, problem with import... only 15 records.... also in one of my customers crm i need a fast answer.... I dont see a question to answer...? JUAN MARKETING wrote: > me too, problem with import... only 15 records.... also in one of my > customers crm > > i need a fast answer.... Hehe yeah, what is the question!? what are you trying to import? Sorry, I don't know the reason, bu each time i try to import x number of accounts or contacts, MSCRM only import 15 records... Promise, everything is ok... columns, format csv from excel, size, records.... I say that, becau...

Recurring email #2