Email Generation Rules in Exchange 2007

Where do I change the Email generation rules in Exchange 2007?

0
svoiasgfs (26)

Can you provide more details about what you're trying to accomplish?

--
Bharat Suneja
MVP - Exchange

"Zack" <svoiasgfs@sdlgweg90dflg.com> wrote in message
> Where do I change the Email generation rules in Exchange 2007?

0
bharat3597 (1006)
4/28/2007 12:05:37 AM
In Exchange 2003, This would be under Exchange System Manager > Recipients >
Recipients Policies > Property of Default Policy > Email Addresses
(Policies) tab.
This is where you specify the format by which new user email addresses are
created.  Where is the equivalant in Exchange 2007?

"Bharat Suneja [MVP]" <bharat@nospam.org> wrote in message
> Can you provide more details about what you're trying to accomplish?
>
> --
> Bharat Suneja
> MVP - Exchange
> www.zenprise.com
> NEW blog location:
> exchangepedia.com/blog
> ------------------------------
>

> "Zack" <svoiasgfs@sdlgweg90dflg.com> wrote in message
>> Where do I change the Email generation rules in Exchange 2007?

0
svoiasgfs (26)
4/28/2007 3:31:03 PM
On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 08:31:03 -0700, "Zack"
<svoiasgfs@sdlgweg90dflg.com> wrote:

>In Exchange 2003, This would be under Exchange System Manager > Recipients >
>Recipients Policies > Property of Default Policy > Email Addresses
>(Policies) tab.
>This is where you specify the format by which new user email addresses are
>created.  Where is the equivalant in Exchange 2007?

http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2006/11/16/431531.aspx
"Exchange Server 2007 Recipient Policies and Accepted Domains"

>"Bharat Suneja [MVP]" <bharat@nospam.org> wrote in message
>> Can you provide more details about what you're trying to accomplish?
>>
>> --
>> Bharat Suneja
>> MVP - Exchange
>> www.zenprise.com
>> NEW blog location:
>> exchangepedia.com/blog
>> ------------------------------
>>

>> "Zack" <svoiasgfs@sdlgweg90dflg.com> wrote in message
>>> Where do I change the Email generation rules in Exchange 2007?

0
adavid (8731)

Outlook Address book and LDAP lookup of Exchange
I have seen several articles to set up the Outlook 2002 address book to lookup Active Directory information. I can not get any of them to work. Can anyone provide a detailed method of letting me look up my exchange email addresses via ldap ...

Problems with creating a newsletter

Exchange in SBS2003 R2

Rule to move from one folder to another
Just moved from Lotus to Outlook 2007 on exchange. We have an email address that we use for all of our employees to mail in requests and tasks. There are 6 support people who work out of the mail folder in order to complete the requests. As each support person completes the request, she moves the request to the completed folder. What we've been told is that for the support person to move the item, we have to give her delete permission. The problem is that we don't want anyone to delete out of this mail file. One thing I was thinking is to create a rule that anything that m...

junk mail filter doesn't work with rules?
Hello, I receive mail from many pop3 accounts and mailing lists. I use rules to organize the mail within my mailbox. One problem I am having is that the junk mail filter does not screen mail that is affected by the rules. So for instance, I get an email from some alternate account that I have. The mail comes in and gets picked up by the rule and moved to the appropriate folder. When this happens, the junk mail filter never checks the message. Only mail left in the Inbox is screened. Can someone help figure out how to make this work or does anyone have a workaround? I'd hate to ...

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Delegates for SBS2003 Exchange

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Microsoft Exchange Server

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

Sending Email #6

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

question on the rules wizard
When clikcing on the Rules Wizard, Outlook locks up - consistently. Has anyone got a remedy for this? Thank you, rich rpage@concerto.com ...

compact database in VBA access 2007

Outlook Rules Wizard #3
Have a question regarding e-mail receipts. I have applied rules wizard to screen unwanted e-mails. I have entered the word, such as "SPAM", to be screened. If found in the subject or body of the e-mail, it is to be deleted from the ISP server before it is ever downloaded to my computer. Occassionally I will get the message, "You don't have appropriate permission to perform this operation", and the message will get through. I will then go in rules wizard and my rule box will be unchecked. I will have to re-check it to re- activate the rule. How can I make...

Outlook Rule to Forward with Secure Delivery
I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure delivery. Can you please tell me how to do this? Thank you Chris ChrisH <ChrisH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with > secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but > I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure > delivery. Can you please tell me...