Email deletion over X amount of time for subfolders

I'm trying to configure the mailbox manager so it cleans out everyone's
mailbox once a week for emails that are over a year old.  I had no problem
with cleaning out the Inbox, but none of the emails in the subfolders are
deleted.  I selected 'All Other Mail Folders' option, but that didn't work.
Anyone know how to go about doing this or having this same problem?

Thanks,
John
0
JohnM (106)

Outlook deletes my ISP emails
I use MS Outlook to receive emails from ISP of SBC-Yahoo. Each time I got connected to the SBC account, I could receive my email from SBC account, but all the source emails in the SBC account were deleted automatically by the MS-Outlook.I could receive the mails but can not send the email through MS-Outlook. I have no problem in using the Outlook Express but the MS- Outlook. Please help! Thank you very much. Mai ...

Outlook Time Zone Data Update Tool
I'm not having any luck in finding more information about the Outlook Time Zone Data Update Tool and even a harder time locating the download. I've read article http://www.microsoft.com/windows/timezone/dst2007.mspx, it contains a link to the Microsoft Download Center but the tool doesn't list when you select the downloads for Outlook. I tried to do a search on MS for the "Outlook Time Zone Data Update Tool", with no luck locating the download. Does anyone know where to obtain a copy of the tool or if Microsoft has released it out to download. The MS articles state it...

Deleting records off Inventory Transfer/Pick List
Is there a way to select multiple records for delete off of an inventory transfer worksheet (worksheet 330)? We are using this worksheet to create a 'picking list' to transfer inventory from one store to another. When this worksheet runs, we end up with a great number of items that are value '0' Qty or '-' (negative) Qty at source. Before the worksheet can be approved, all of these lines have to be deleted, one at a time. The worksheet window does not allow for selection of multiple records. This can be hundreds of records and therefore is very time consuming. ...

Delete duplicates in table
Is there a "neat" way to delete records which are duplicates as defined as equal in a particlular field. I can do it with VBA but wonder whether it can be done in SQL. It's pretty easy IF you have a primary key assigned for that table AND you really, really know which records that you don't want to keep. For example you define a duplicate as having the same data in a field but other fields have different data. Which record stays and which record(s) get deleted? On the other hand if a record is completely duplicated in every field AND there are no relationships with ref...

new email not displayed after running scanpst
I am running Outlook 2003 and this morning I got an error that there were file errors in my Inbox and to run scanpst.exe. I ran the scanpst.exe and fixed the file. When prompted if I wanted to backup the old file I chose yes named the file OutlookRepair.bak. Now when I download my email the mail is taken off my email server and the mail is not being displayed in Outlook. I have checked my Data Files location and it is still showing the same location as before the error. I tried importing this file and got a message that the file i was trying to import was the same as the destinatio...

Calculation time
I have a large file, approx 10MB, in excel 2003. Most of the data relates to calculations for around 5,000 records, and the workbook takes too long to recalculate. All the vlookup's have been replaced with Index / Match, but it's still slow, and I have a number of macros that rely upon it recalculating. Based on a post here, I went to this site: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa730921.aspx and ran the timer macros to try and isolate the problem. The FullCalcTimer takes around 19 secs The ReCalcTimer takes 0.00013 secs, and The SheetTimer takes no more than 0.01...

X.400 message DDA configuration procedure
I am having the problem exactly described in this article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;160947&Product=ech The resolution is: Configure the X.400 message so that the DDA type and DDA value are not null. The maximum value for the DDA type is 8 and the maximum value for the DDA value is 128. I was not able to find the proper procedure for that fix in the Knowledge Database nor in MS's Exchange 5.5 Guides. Any help is very appreciated, Thanks in advance This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_017B_01C3BB11.DF73EB20 Content-Ty...

setting up email in Outlook2003
I'm having a problem setting up an email account in this new Outlook 2003. My POP3 is correct, my SMTP is correct. Everything appears to be fine until I send a test message. I keep getting the following: (0x8004010F): 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.' I set up everything in Eudora and it works fine, but I don't like Eudora! What am I doing wrong? Dave Try creating a new mail profile here: Control Panel->Mail Icon->Show Profiles->Add. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to ...

Outlook 2003 Time problems
Hello, There are various emails that I receive that aren't getting the time marked correctly in Outlook even though my system time clock is set correctly. I check the time of the emails and there 1 hour behind. Any solutions? Is daylight savings time configured correctly? Also verify that this is set correctly for both the sender and the mail server. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Jessem" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Can't delete "virus" program from Temp Folders
Hi! I have 3 remaining "virus" programs in temp folders: * c:\windows|temp * c:\Doc & Sett\name\local settings\Temp When delete or move to desktop, get error: "Cannnot move........being used by another program..." Tried Safe Mode, but "virus" programs not there...... Any way I can delete or move to trash? MUCH THANKS! Gene:) What program are you using to try to remove them? What anti-virus app is installed, and is that what you are using to remove them? Install update and run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and see if it can remove them in...

Some emails bounce back
Hello, I have a client running exchange 2000 and 99.9% of all email is sent without issue. We have a email addresses that seem bounce back with the following error. The e-mail address could not be found. Perhaps the recipient moved to a different e-mail organization, or there was a mistake in the address. Check the address and try again. <server.domain.local #5.1.8 smtp;550 5.1.8 <user@externalnamespace.net> Invalid local address> Anyone have any ideas? I know that reverse DNS is set up correctly and it's strange that this doesn't happen except when...

Estimate because the amount varies...
I'm trying to set up a budget, and some of the categories in my budget include bills from the bills summary... this is good... Some of the bills that I have setup have varying amounts each month... so I try to choose "estimate because the amount varies" and "estimate based upon..." - so that the average payment to this bill will be the budgeted amount in the budget... But the "estimating" does not work... I have to enter a number and this is the amount that is used in the budget... I have 4 months of history in the database... Can anyone help? It see...

Email Router Crashing
Hello, I am having an issue with email router. When the service is started, it is then stopped immediately with the error message: The CRM Email Router on Local Computer started then stopped. Some service stop automatically if they have no work etc etc In the event viewer we get the following error Message: #16192 - The E-mail Router service could not run the service main background thread. The E-mail Router service cannot continue and will now shut down. System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: The E-mail router service cannot access system state file Microsoft.Crm.Tools.E...

forward exchange 2003 mail to external email #2
hi anybody knows how to do this? i tried this but it didnt work http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/mf015.html its ok now..i just create another account..and and configure an external mailbox to that account..and then on the first account, i just put a forward to under delivery options the another accoount..:> :> ...

Outlook 2003: My "auto suggest" email address does not work after reboot
Running Windows 7 HP 64. After I access names in the Contact list, they will be auto suggested as I start to type a letter, but if I reboot, its as if I've never done it. Never had that happened before. ??? "Hotkey" <noway@notnow.com> wrote in message news:OPqTXyHaKHA.3992@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Running Windows 7 HP 64. > > After I access names in the Contact list, they will be auto suggested as I > start to type a letter, but if I reboot, its as if I've never done it. > > Never had that happened before. This is a sighn...

How to reorder email accounts in Mail view?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Is there a way to change the order that email accounts display on the left side in Mail view? Hi, sorry, you can't change that. The accounts are ordered alphabetically, with the default account on top. On 22/02/10 18:51, spamtarget@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: > Intel Email Client: Exchange Is there a way to change the order that > email accounts display on the left side in Mail view? -- Mi...

deleting entire rows with the same cell value in the first column
Hi! I have an huge table in which there are lots of rows that have the same value as the one in the row before: 1 1 1 2 2 2 How can I delete them leaving this way only one row per value without searching for them and deleting them manualy? Any help welcome! Pedro, assuming your data starts in a1, in b1 type =if(a1=a2,"Y","") and copy down for the length of your data. Then filter on Y and delete all those rows. HTH -- Sincerely, Michael Colvin "Pedro F." wrote: > Hi! > I have an huge table in which there are lots of rows that have the same >...

Can't Delet Email Message
I have an email in my Outlook 2002 inbox (a forwarded task) that I cannot delete. When I try to delete it I get an error message saying "Outlook cannot do that action on this type of attachment." I experienced a similar problem in Outlook Express when my inbox was corrupted and fixed that problem by deleting my inbox. But when I try to do something similar in Outlook 2002 I just get an error message that says the .pst file is in use. Any suggestions? Try closing Outlook, moving the .pst to another location and then import everything back in filtering out the bad message if ...

deleting rows after 3
basically i need some help deleting rows, i want a button click to delete all the rows after 3. the ones before 3 have text that i would like to stay, but the rows after three need to be deleted. there is no fixed end to the list as people add more rows - so the delet function would need to delete ALL rows greater than 3. thanks you could use a macro like: Rows("4:65536").Delete Shift:=xlUp "kishan" wrote: > basically i need some help deleting rows, > i want a button click to delete all the rows after 3. the > ones before 3 have text that i would ...

Email attached to wrong account
If I've make a mistake and selected the wrong account/contact/etc when tracking an email how do I correct the error? Thanks, Jim ...

Printing multiple emails in outlook 2002
Just wondering if it is possible to select multiple emails in outlook and have them print on the same page. Thx Figured it out. Select multiple emails, go to file>print and make sure "Start each email on a new page" is deselected. >-----Original Message----- >Just wondering if it is possible to select multiple emails >in outlook and have them print on the same page. > >Thx >. > ...

Trying to make Outlook my default email program
I am Trying to make Outlook my default email program (Earthlink 5.0 was coming up) but when I click on an email link (mailto:whoever@whatever) a error message comes up saying that my "default email program is not installed properly". I have opened control panel and re-set web settings. I have made sure Outlook is set as default under tools- configure-use other mail client, in my browser and it still doesnt work. When I click on an email link Outlook opens up but the error message still says "default email program is not installed properly". any help would be greatly...

Problems sending email #2
Ok I can't quite figure out what the problem is with why I can't send emails. If I do a test email through the email account setup it goes through fine. When I send an email this is the error message that comes up. Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test email Sent: 2/3/2007 3:57 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'djc122984@aol.com' on 2/3/2007 3:57 PM 553 Sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts. It does this no matter what email address I send a message to. I...

Routing the emails for another ISP (Exchange 2000)
Hello, I am analyzing a situation for a client: I has a LAN that has 4 PCs, assigned to 4 local users, each one has an email account (Exchange 2000). But emails should not be routed for the ISP that is being used, they must be routed for another ISP set. What options do I have for this. I hope you understand my question. Thanks. ...