Email can not get through between two domains #2

I am new to Exchange. Sorry for stupid questions.

This is my question:

An office used to have an Exchange 5.5 box to manage emails for two
companies A.com and B.com. Just add a new Windows SBS 2003 for A.com.
Now, the SBS 2003 server is managing emails for both A.com and B.com
(did by following http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=260973). That is,
a connector is created in the new server to deliver mails to B.com.

After that, users at B.com can not send email to A.com users. But A.com
user can send email to B.com and users in both companies can send and
receive email from outside.

When users in B.com send email to A.com, users at A simply do not
received it. The message just goes to no where.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

0
swswsw (1)

Store Operations crashes when viewing journal (F4) on register 2.
We have two registers, register 1 is the main machine where the database is located and register 2 is networked into it. Whenever you try to view the journal (F4) on register 2, the program crashes and gives this message just before closing: Run-time error '-2147417848 (80010108)': Automation error The object invoked has disconnected from its clients. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the problem may be? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Install a default windows printer on register 2 - even if it's just something like the print to fax or MS Office Document...

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

multiple Domain name delivery problem

"Save" preferences getting lost
List members: I work on long documents and want to save my work frequently. Every time I set the "Save" preference to a brief interval like five or ten minutes, the preferences seemingly resets itself to a default of thirty minutes. I'm using Word 2008 for the Mac on an Intel running 10.6.2. Thanks in advance for any thoughts. - Mark Pavlick Hi Mark: That indicates that your user ID does not have permission to write to the preference file that Word is using, or that something is replacing the preference file. With the help of your System...

can't customize toolbar

Outlook 2003

hyperlinking email addresses

Please ignore #2

matching contents #2

Can anyone help ?

Incoming email slow to come in

Outlook Express 5 #2
On loading, error message "MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module DIRECTDB.dll at 017f:7dbf3070.." Appeared to coincide with display config change? Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of...