Edit mailbox size limit message #2

Hi All,

We have Exchange 2003, Outlook 2k on desktop.  We limit mailboxes to 100mb
and issue a warning at 75mb, in order to give them enough of a cahnce to
archive, delete, etc.

My question is, can we edit the message that comes from the "System
Administrator" to use our own verbage?  Users get confused with the message
because it says "Mailbox size limits: You will receive a warning when your
mailbox reaches 75000 KB.You may not be able to send or receive new mail
until you reduce your mailbox size."  They think this message means they
won't be able to send or receive so they want there limit increased.  In
fact, they have another 25mb before they get shut off.  Is there a file I
can edit or add out own email to the system.

Thank you in advance.

Chris

0
Chris

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 14:16:51 -0400, "Chris" <aa@a.com> wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>We have Exchange 2003, Outlook 2k on desktop.  We limit mailboxes to 100mb
>and issue a warning at 75mb, in order to give them enough of a cahnce to
>archive, delete, etc.
>
>My question is, can we edit the message that comes from the "System
>Administrator" to use our own verbage?  Users get confused with the message
>because it says "Mailbox size limits: You will receive a warning when your
>mailbox reaches 75000 KB.You may not be able to send or receive new mail
>until you reduce your mailbox size."  They think this message means they
>won't be able to send or receive so they want there limit increased.  In
>fact, they have another 25mb before they get shut off.  Is there a file I
>can edit or add out own email to the system.
>
>Thank you in advance.
>
>Chris

this will explain th ecurrent position:
http://blogs.msdn.com/exchange/archive/2004/04/20/117024.aspx

0
mark7219 (5666)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Override Limit
Customer credit limit override approval workflow Hello all, Just wondering if/where we can have the override credit limit just in effect on either the Order or Invoice and not both. TY No, the concept is that when you clear a credit hold on an order the customer must have paid their bill our you increased their credit, which would allow it to move forward as an invoice, unless, of course, they over charged and under paid again. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our...

printing 2 charts on single page

Clients can open each other's mailboxs
I have exchange 2003. All my clients can access each others mailboxes. When I look at the mailbox right I see the everyone group with full access. I am unable to remove it because it is inheriting permissions. Where can I change this? What is weird is that my administrator account use to be able to open everyone's mailbox and now it can not. have you looked at permissions at the top level of the Exchange Organization? Looks like maybe they've been set there...also check the "security" tab for "send as" right... "Paul" <pkernicky@swca.net> wr...

Messages Cut off
A recipient receives forwarded mail messages that are cut off in random locations throughout the email. Outlook 2000 with latest SP. Any ideas? ...

Offline folder problems #2

Interface not registered message

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages

Isinteg Warning Message Question

Wrong message with cascading deletes
A2003: Table Person linked 1 X M to table Activity. The relationship has its Referential Integrity checkbox and the Cascade Delete checkbox both checked. When I delete a person all related Activity records are deleted which is to be expected. According to http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=26115&seqNum=5 I should get the following message in this case: "Relationships that specify cascading deletes are about to cause 1 record(s) in this table and in related tables to be deleted. Are you sure you want to delete these records?" In stead I get: &quo...

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Duplicate Messages

VCard issue #2

Forwarded messages are not being sent

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

importing/exporting Outlook Express 6.0 Messages
Exporting Outlook Express 6.0 on Window 98 to Outlook Express 6.0 on Window XP Home Edition: Following intruction for exporting/importing message fail! "Cannot initialize MAPI" Importing/exporting address book does not work either. Appreciate help. Thanks. Please post in an Outlook Express Group.: Microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress "joseph" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16bf501c44845$c856ede0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Exporting Outlook Express 6.0 on Window 98 to Outlook > Express 6.0 on Window XP Home Edit...