e2k3 rus pointing to wrong dc's

is there a way to select which dc the rus uses?
0
dcreg (13)

sorry...reposted.  gave me an error the first time
0
dcreg (13)

Adding music to go through the whole power point
How do I add music to go through my whole power point but wont have to be restarted everytime I click to the next slide? Hope this makes sense.. Thanks! : ) Hi Lindsey This should get you sorted: Play sounds across multiple slides (a WAV runs through it) http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00047.htm Lucy -- Lucy Thomson PowerPoint MVP MOS Master Instructor www.aneasiertomorrow.com.au "LindseyP" <LindseyP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F2D37432-27F6-4E70-AEE6-D87784A3F8CE@microsoft.com... > How do I add music to go through my whole po...

Stop pending recovery point job using management shell in DPM2007
Hi all, Sorry if this has been posted before, This is my environment: win 2008 32 bit patched, DPM2007, dpm management shell. I run recovery point job for application server and synchronization every 1 hour, and run full backup every day at 8 pm. Every night when the 8 pm full backup runs, it needs more than 1 hour to finish, which causes the recovery point job schedule at 9pm , 10 pm, 11 pm and so on are postponed. I have to manually stop all the postponed jobs in the morning every day, Is there any script that I can schedule and run in dpm management shell to stop the rec...

Am I barking up the wrong CObArray
I want an object of array of object arrays. Seems reasonable enough to me. In my mind I have a network of nodes (m_oaNodes). I see this as a CObArray of node objects. I want each node object to contain a CObArray of objects containing information about nodes it connects to (m_oaSubNodes). Here is the AddNewRecord function from the document class:- I am using CObArray because the chapter on Serialization in Chapman's book 'Learn Visual C++ 6 in 21 Days' uses CObArrays. Is it a prerequisite of serialization to use CObArrays? [code] CNode * CFTreeBrowserDoc::AddNewRecord() { ...

The value become wrong when get value by using AppleScript while other worksheet is active.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I just want to send a bug report. Summary: The value become wrong when get value by using AppleScript while other worksheet is active. Description: 1. Create an AppleScript file with below script. tell application "Microsoft Excel" activate set OriginalWorkbook to workbook "Workbook1" set OriginalData to string value of column 1 of row 1 of worksheet 1 of OriginalWorkbook end tell 2. Launch Excel 2008 and create a Workbook called "Workbook1". 3. Enter time data "11...

What am I doing wrong?
Here is the formula I came up with but it doesn't do what I want it to. =IF(C2>47.999,IF(D2>143.999,"22222",IF(C2<47.998,IF(D2<143.998,"33333")))) If I type 48 or higher in C2 and 144 or higher in D2 it returns "22222" (this is what i want), but when I type anything lower in either column it returns "FALSE". I want it to return "33333". In other words, I want it to return "22222" only when both C2 and D2 are true, but when either one of them are not true, I want "33333" returned. Thank you, Jeff May...

Linear spacing of points in log scale
Hi, I am searching for a formula to derive linear spacing in a log chart. The spacing between 1 and 2 in log scale much more than between 8 and 9. To derive a 'smooth' graph I need more points at low values of the log scale. For a sufficient number of points for the x-axis i am searching for a formula to derive this. Ron, It's raising a number to arithmetically spaced powers that will result in such spacing on a log scale. Try this. Put a bunch of arithmetically spaced numbers in column A, and the following in B, copied down: =10^(A1/$C$1) Example: Column A contains 1,2,...

Formula to always point to C drive (peer to peer network)
I have a file in which the cells reference the C drive. If I open that file on another computer it then changes to be the drive for the computer I last edited it on, or the network file letter (if that is the correct way to put it). Is there a way to always keep it referencing the "C" drive no matter which computer opens it or edits it? -- David P. -- David P. ...

Scattered XY Charts and labeling the points
I have a scattered chart with a name column and another two columns with the data to plot the charts. I am unable to mark those points with the corresponding names in the name column. Is there a way to do this? Thanks ~ Lori Lori - This capability isn't built in to Excel, but there are a couple free add-ins you can download to enable you to use a range of cells to label a series of points: Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials a...

bitwise xor is giving the wrong result
Hi! How on earth can the result on xorbits be true when you are doing an xor between two bits where each bit is true it should be false ? public void Main(string[] args) { BitArray bits = new BitArray(1); bits[0] = true; BitArray morebits = new BitArray(1); bits[0] = true; BitArray xorbits = bits.Xor(morebits); foreach (bool bit in xorbits) Console.WriteLine(bit); } //Tony Tony Johansson wrote: > Hi! > > How on earth can the result on xorbits be true when you are doing an xor ...

Wrong Interpretation of Excel Value
Hi At: www.microdesign.dk/tmp/strange_error.xls I have an excel file that gives me problems A scatter plot shows a plot of some Y-values with respect to some X-values (whoa) Well, its the scaling or excel number interpretation that gives me problems. The x-values goes from 0 to 140, but the graph will only show 0 to ~16 The last x-value is 140 and before that (at cell A18) is a value of 113.4. If I delete that cell the plot suddenly goes from 0 to 140 as it should. Also if I type in manually 113.4 it is still fine I have tried changing the formatting of the cell, but I cannot find a re...

When should I put a DC at a site?
We are planning an AD rollout. All AD servers will be Server 2008 R2. We have a main office that will house 2 DCs, 8 offices all over the US that are directly connected to our main office via point to point T1's and several branch offices that are connected via VPN over the internet. The 8 offices have between 15 and 65 users at them and the branch offices all have 10 or fewer users. Assume that all sites' point to points are very reliable and rarely go down. Also assume that when any of the sites' point to points go down, they all fall back to vpn over their i...

Conditionally Format Data Points in Line Chart
I'm trying to create a Line Chart that shows one group of data, but displays the points on the chart differently depending on the gender of each person charted. For instance each data point that is male is blue and each data point that is female is red. Here is what the data looks like: Data Gender % Color of Point on Line Chart M -7.0% Blue F -6.6% Red M -5.5% Blue F -4.0% Red F -2.5% Red F -1.0% Red M 0.0% Blue F 1.0% Red M 1.5% Blue M 2.5% Blue F 3.0% Red M 4.5% Blue F 6.0% Red I would like the % to be on the Y axis and the Gender on the X axis, conditionally fo...

Wrong date on Sent items
Hello, I have Outlook 2007 and for some reason, just recently, my sent items are coming with December 10, 2009 and December 11th, 2009, etc which is incorrect as we are on December 9th, 2009. I did check the clock and it has the correct date and time. I went to control panel, to Date/Time and it has the correct date and time and the correct Time Zone. The internet Zone seems to be fine as well. Any ideas? Is there any other setting on Outlook that I can check? Thank you in advance for your help. What type of email account? Does it happen to all mail or just some? Did you r...

Exporting CRM data to Power Point.
I have a situation where i need to CRM 3.0 data to Power Point. I know CRM provides functionality to export to excel sheet. But one of my client want the data to be exported to Power Point. Any body has done any work related to this? Does CRM 3.0 provides this functionality? Any suggestions or advise is very much appreciated. Thanks, CRM does not do this for you. There just isn't any "standard" way to display data in PowerPoint and typically there will be too much to be useful on a slide. I would look to linking powerpoint to a spreadsheet as a data source for a graph or c...

Wrong date in automatic upcoming bills
I have a problem with Money 2003. I have Upcoming Bills configured. When I add a new withdrawal, I click on Common Withdrawals and Upcoming Bills and choose one of them. In the menu-list the date is correct, but when I click it the date on the "withdrawal page" is old, maybe from when I first added the upcoming bill. I have to change it manually. And every month it's the same. Has anyone seen this? What to do? ...

System Restore Points
Hello I haven't got any System restore Points. Whenever I try to use System Restore the only System Restore Point is one created as I open System Restore. This morning I created three System restore points at hourly intervals however when I looked, just now, they have all gone & I have only one and that one created as I opened the program. I'm running Win XP SP3 & have allocated 12% of my hard disk (nearly 6GB) for System Restore. For quite a while I had only been able to use System Restore to restore in Safe Mode & now I can't even do that. Any ide...

What's wrong in this formula???? #5
Hm.... Using this formula: =IF(J3>2,G3*(J3*25),IF(J3>3,G3*(J3*50),IF(J3>4,G3*(J3*75),IF(J3>5,G3*(J19*100))))) I get this: G3 = 3 J3 returns result of 4 So I should get (3*150) = 450....but I get 600.00 Same J3, and G3 = 2. I should have (2*150) = 300 ... but I get 400 G3=3 J3 returns 3 I should get (3*125) = 375... but I get 450 Any idea -- Ekse ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Ekser's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1140 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=...

how do I set a distance from a point for a specific length
I'm trying to draw a room of my home. How do I set a specific length ie. 1'-93/4"? Generally, Open the Size and Position Window. For 1D shapes (eg a Line or Walll) you can set the length and angle there Are you using the Home Plan template? If so, use the Wall shape. "rollingrightalong" <rollingrightalong@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EAB69102-5575-4446-BD72-FC56880672AC@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to draw a room of my home. How do I set a specific length ie. > 1'-93/4"? In the Walls, shell and Structure stencil, ...

Formula correct, answer wrong
I have a spreadsheet that when I copy the formula, it copies correctly (changes the cells it should subtract), however, the result stays the same. It matches the formula I copied it from, even though the cells to calculate are now different. I even did a paste special and said only formula, but still, same result. If I actually type in the formula, it works fine, but I have a lot I need to copy and paste. Is there a way I can fix this? Thanks, Perhaps you have calculations set to Manual. Press F9 to confirm. Calculations should now work. To set to automatic calcs: Go to Tools|...

email accidentally 'dropped' in wrong place -> where did it go?
I was dragging/dropping an email message from my Inbox to a folder called Bell, at the top of the list. Unfortunately I went a little too far up and dropped it on "Outlook Today - [Personal Folders]". Now it has disappeared, and I can't figure out where it went. Any ideas? I'd really like to get it back. Outlook 2002 SP3. thx! Randy "Randy Nevin" <randynevin@comcast.net> wrote in message news:gkla8c$2tev$2@adenine.netfront.net... >I was dragging/dropping an email message from my Inbox to a folder called > Bell, at the top of the list. Unfortunately...

WRONG INVENTORY SERIAL NUMBER
HELLO SIR SOME FELLOWS WHILE ENTERING A NEW INVENTORY ITEM IN ITEM MENTINANCE CARD HAD ENTERED A WRONG NUMBER SO THE AUTO GENERATING BUTTON GIVES US A WRONG NUBER NOE FOR EXAMPLE WE WERE WORKING WORKING WITH SERIAL NUBER 611603 SO THE NEXT NUMBER WOULD BE 611604 BUT SOME ONE ENTERED A WRONG NUMBER AS 689603 AND SAVED THE INFORMATION. NOW THE AUTO SERIAL NUBER CAME WAS 689604 SO THEY FOLLOWED THESE NUMBER AND ENTERED NERLAY 50 ITEMS E COULD NOT DELETE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE ON PURCHASE ORDERS. SO WE WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO CORRECT NUMBERS SO PLEASE HELP ME HOW COULD I CHANGE THEM. THANK Y...

RMS Admin Points to incorrect database
Hello, Our customer accidentally has RMS points to the incorrect Database, they had the store points to the TEST instead of PRODUCTION database. Now, 3 days worth of transactions & changes are being made into the TEST db. Is there a proper way to copy all the changes over to the correct PRODUCTION db? Any help is greatly appreciated. Many Thanks, There is no good way to transfer a date chunk from one database to another. Your best solution is to recreate all the activity from those days onto the production database. You could set the date back to those days on the terminal and...

V2007 places import into wrong account.
I download my account updates directly from Wachovia.com. When I import into MSmoney (V2007 Deluxe) to update the account, the V2007 software places the update in the wrong account. Has anyone experienced this problem? Comments! In microsoft.public.money, James wrote: >I download my account updates directly from Wachovia.com. When I import >into MSmoney (V2007 Deluxe) to update the account, the V2007 software >places the update in the wrong account. Has anyone experienced this >problem? You did not say which kind of download from Wachovia.com you are doing. See if this applies...

Combobox has no arrow, just a line on the right, what's wrong?
I am trying to place a combobox in a spreadsheet (Excel 2002) but no down arrow appears only a line on the right side of the box. I have linked a cell and designated a range. You have run some VBA code to delete shapes by any chance? -- HTH Bob "Tomatoman" <Tomatoman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B965ADAB-D537-4A53-912A-6DA7E9FC243A@microsoft.com... >I am trying to place a combobox in a spreadsheet (Excel 2002) but no down > arrow appears only a line on the right side of the box. I have linked a > cell > and designated a ...

What could go wrong? Incrementing numbers on pages
Someone wanted each page of a document to have numbers incrementing from 106367. I'm sure there's a better way, but what I did was put it in the place of page numbers as ={PAGE} + 106366. It worked, but now I'm wondering what could go wrong, and what the real method of doing that would have been. There still might be time to change it. Thanks again and again! Although calculated page numbers work, they won't be used by Word in cross-references or tables of contents. A better approach is to change the "Start at" value in the Page Number Format dia...