Event ID: 9549
Date: 1/9/2005
Time: 2:28:44 PM
User: N/A
Computer: SERVFL01
An ambiguous SMTP proxy SystemMailbox{A643FE61-xxxx-4B74-B902-280BFB58699B}
was found on 0x2 mailboxes in the DS. The store cannot map this SMTP proxy
to a unique Mailbox GUID.

nguser2u10 (58)

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/support/ee/result.aspx?EvtSrc=MSExchangeIS&EvtID=9549&ProdName=Exchange&LCID=1033&ProdVer=6.0

--
Jammyù�ٴ�
"you know who maybe" <nguser2u@spamnotAOL.com> ���g��l��s�D
> I get this message a few times a day and the best I can figure is I have
two
> mailboxes found in the Exchange System Manager with the same string of
> characters in their names.
>
> SMTP (SERVER1-{A643FE61-xxxx-4B74-B902-280BFB58699B})
> SystemMailbox{A643FE61-xxxx-4B74-B902-280BFB58699B}
>
> However this condition is identical on two exchange servers (slightly
> different numbers) but only one exchange server is getting the error.
>
> Any ideas?
>

> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: MSExchangeIS
> Event Category: General
> Event ID: 9549
> Date: 1/9/2005
> Time: 2:28:44 PM
> User: N/A
> Computer: SERVFL01
> An ambiguous SMTP proxy
SystemMailbox{A643FE61-xxxx-4B74-B902-280BFB58699B}
> was found on 0x2 mailboxes in the DS. The store cannot map this SMTP proxy
> to a unique Mailbox GUID.
> For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp.

0
jammylo (214)

Registry error after reinstall in 2002
I upgraded to a new hard drive and the setup software copied my old C drive to the new one. Outlook would not get new messages and trying to access the email accounts gets a message about the registry. I downloaded and used the Windows install clean utility because I got an error about not finding the patch when I tried to reinstall. Then was able to reinstall Office XP but still cannot access the email account menu selection. I still get the error message, "The operation failed due to a registry or installation problem...." I ran the repair. Still get the message. What's...

Certificate error suddenly showing up.
I have one user that is getting the following error each time he starts up Outlook on his system. Security alert autodiscover.domaain.com Information you exchange with this site cannot be viewed or changed by others. However, there is a problem with the site's security certificate. (Check mark) The security certificate is from a trusted certifying authority. (Check Mark) The security certificate date is valid. (Red X) The name on the security certificate is invalid or does not match the name of the site. Do you want to proceed? Yes No View Certificate. The certificate f...

Shared calendar errors.
We recently hd a HDD crash, and have restored our server (SBS2003) from backups, however, 1 users shared calenndar can no longer be accesed by anyone in the office. Everyone elses is working, just not this one.. Can the user access this calendar? Have you tried removing permissions and then recreating them? Nue "MattC" <MattC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FDBE94F6-7093-4484-8E09-884F4225F030@microsoft.com... > We recently hd a HDD crash, and have restored our server (SBS2003) from > backups, however, 1 users shared calenndar can no longer be acces...

Detect and Repair Outlook Profressional 2003 errors?
Hi Guys, Hv a problem here, can anyone here help me to solve this problem, please? I click on the detect and repair in my Outlook Professional Edition 2003, it's started the process of detect and repair until in the middle process it stops. The error message wrote "Microsoft office Professional Edition 2003 Setup failed" , How do I fix this? ...

Run-time error 438
I'm trying to find out why this code is not working. With Worksheets("Multi-period Code data").ListBox1 .Clear For FillCount = 1 To Worksheets("ClassCodes").Range("E1") .AddItem Worksheets("ClassCodes").Range("C1").Offset(FillCount, 0) Next FillCount .ListIndex = Worksheets("Multi-period Code data").Range("O1").Value End With Just to clarify, there is a sheet named "Multi-period Code data" and ListBox1 exists on the sheet. The err...

WMS Idle
In recent weeks, when I log out of Windows XP Pro (SP1 with all updates), I sometimes get an End Program error on WMS Idle, with the system saying it can't shut down WMS Idle. Whenever this occurs and I use the Task Manager to check processes that are still running, I find that OUTLOOK.EXE is still running even though I've previously closed Outlook 2002 (SP2 with all updates). There are no other symptoms and the only software updates I've done for many months are just Windows updates and McAfee updates. ...

Error reading emails
Hi A customer of ours had to re-install MSDE due to an issue unrelated to Outlook. But now when they try to read emails, they get the following error message: "There was a problem connecting to the database engine." - I think the caption is Business Contact Manager. I've seen the FAQ on Microsoft site, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=830318&product=out2003bcm which outlines similar symptoms but this does not help (mind you, not sure what they should be typing in when it says "Click Add, type the Authenticated users, and then click OK to add the NT Auth...

Why the error "A required resource is not found" comes?
Hello All, In my MFC MDI application, I am rotating the DC using SetWorldTransform() and then drawing something. Only some part of the drawing will be done after rotating the dc, the rest will be drawn in the unrotated dc. Now when the user does some interaction on the view, which cuases a change in the way things are drawn in the dc, sometimes sporadically I am getting an error message box "A required resource is not found" This doesn't happen as soon as the user interaction happens, it takes some time. Can anyone tell me whether or not this is a common error, or is it...

User access error 07-05-06
Hello, We have installed the CRM 3.0 and added the domain users from the CRM functionality. When any user tries to hit the CRM url from his/her pc, he/she gets the error message "The page cannot be displayed You have attempted to execute a CGI, ISAPI, or other executable program from a directory that does not allow programs to be executed." So, the only way to access the CRM is from the crm server. Any help? Thanks, Elena Please configure your IIS and web site that host your CRM to enable ASP.NET, CGI and ISAPI. "Elena" wrote: > Hello, > > We have ins...

I keep getting errors and I need help
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000E_01CA6E88.13CC1570 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable When I try to synchronize my mail to come from live.com, this is the = message I get. The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'later, friendship, = email buddy, or whatever happens - 55 (Englewood, Co)', Account: = 'live.com', Server: 'live.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): = No, Socket Error: 10013, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E The connection to t...

0X800ccc0f Error
After the Windows updates my Microsoft Outlook doesn't send e-mails anymore. I get the following Error Message: TCP/IP Connection was terminated by the server. (Account ... SMTP ... Error number: 0x800ccc0f. I checked with the internet provider the settings and with the domain host as well. SO the configuation is correct, but this problem occurred a couple of days ago after I installed the WIndows Update. Yesterday I uninstalled the Windows Updates and the Microsoft Outlook was sending e-mails correctly. Today the computer updated the Windows cause it was scheduled to do so and my ...

Inventory Error
When I am posting an inventory transfer, I get the error that Unhandled Script Exception: Long Integer out of range. Results invalid. Exception_Class_Script_Out_of_Range This happens only for one specific item. I tried reconcile but that did not fix the issue. Anyone seen this? I've seen this error several times over the years. There are some kb articles on it. These may be older kb articles, but still very helpful in tracking down the problem. In every case 'something' is exceeding the 32,767 limit of a long integer. 907929 913824 855322 919582 863724 855131 865726 8...

Outlook 2003 error when trying to use WordMail
Hi, Outlook 2003 has recently started reporting the following error, when trying to use Word 2003 as the MAil Editor. I have tried all the uslal things including Uninstalling Office, clearing the main registry settings and re installing, but nothing seems to work, does anyone have any idea what is causing this and more importantly how to solve it: "Word is unavailable, not installed, or is not the same version as outlook. The outlook email word editor will be used instead. an OLE registration error occured. The program is not correctly installed run Setup program again" Gavin,...

keep getting error message when importing clipart
While in Publisher I am trying to import clipart and keep getting this error message: The appropriate graphic converter is not available. I have reinstaleld my software using the full install setting. I have downloaded all updates and it still won't work. Can somone help me? Clear your cache, in IE, tools, Internet Options, delete files. If that doesn't cure your issue, post back. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Karon" <Karon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A2A64FD-B544-4...

Decommissioning E2K3 server
Hello. I am in the process of decommissioning first E2K3 server. Last step is to rehome two SMTP connectors. Will it be enough if I just change "Local bridgehead" in connector properties from old server to new? Thanks a lot. WBR, K. Palagin. -- Text from most Windows dialogs can be copied to clipboard with Ctrl-INS. Free productivity applications suit - www.openoffice.org Free Internet calling - www.skype.com Free SQL database Firebird - full support for transaction control, triggers, stored procedures, partial SQL-99 compliance http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&a...

Error when I open Outlook 2000
Error when I open Outlook 2000 (Windows 98 SE): OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module OUTLLIB.DLL at 0167:3a456262. Registers: EAX=00000000 CS=0167 EIP=3a456262 EFLGS=00010202 EBX=00000004 SS=016f ESP=0056eba8 EBP=0056ebb8 ECX=0056ebc0 DS=016f ESI=006900d0 FS=4747 EDX=00000005 ES=016f EDI=00000000 GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: ff 10 85 c0 7c 07 8b c6 5e 5d c2 04 00 33 c0 eb Stack dump: 006900d0 3a456278 0056ebc0 006902f0 0056ebd0 3a45cfd2 00ff0bc0 fff9721b 00584240 00690314 0056ebe4 3a45d100 00ff0bc0 00000000 00584240 0056ebf4 ...

Install error on GPD-only XPS printer driver
I'm trying to create a very basic GPD-only XPS printer driver, but when I try to install it through the Add Printer wizard I get an error 0x00000002. I'm primarily a business application developer, so my knowledge of printer drivers is rather limited, and any help on this will be greatly appreciated. My INF file is: [Version] Signature="$Windows NT$" Provider=%AS% ClassGUID={4D36E979-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} Class=Printer DriverVer=10/17/2008,6.1.6930.0 [Manufacturer] %Microsoft%=Microsoft,NTx86,NTamd64,NTx86.6.0,NTamd64.6.0 [Microsoft.NTx86] &qu...

An error occured and this feature is no longer functioning properly. help!
This is what I get when saving my workbook. also it offers install some soft to repair the "feature". A runtime error happens when installing. I don't understand what feature is it about. Before that I made a copy of this book in csv format (when saving as csv, I also got a message that some features will not be compatible with csv format and I agreed because I guessed it was about a command button in the worksheet). When I opened xls book next time and tried to save it, it gave me the subj message, but saved after all in the end. I wonder if it is likely to cause me problems i...

Outlook Error.
Suddenly our email is crashing. When you attach a mail to go out to our server we get a error. I have setup the logging and here is a copy of the log. This only happens with some attachments. The one attachment in question is only 82KB. What could be happening. I have increased the servers timeout and that has no affect on the mail. Thanks, John Microsoft Internet Messaging API 6.00.2800.1409 SMTP Log started at 06/07/2004 16:44:29 SMTP: 16:44:29 [db] Connecting to 'bfgc.com' on port 25. SMTP: 16:44:29 [db] srv_name = "bfgc.com" srv_addr = 64.143.89.160 SMTP: 16:44:...

smtp queues
ho do i delete a number of queues on my server, they contain messages that have been sent by mistake. i have frozen them but cant see how to delete them Right click on the queue and select Delete All Messages (No NDR) to remove the messages you sent by mistake. ...

Error in Mail Merge when selecting Edit Individual Labels
We are noticing an interesting error when trying to perform a mail merge within CRM and Microsoft Word. We have created a view in contacts and we perform all the typical mail merge functionality using the Labels option. At the end, instead of printing the labels without any edits, we click on “Edit Individual labels” and we get the following error… C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are on CRM v4 Update Rollup 8 using Outlook 2007 and the CRM Outlook (Online only) client. Has an...

Formula to pull last name error (Excel 07)
In A1 I have Joe Smith, I would like Smith to be in B1. I tried using the function =RIGHT(A1,LEN(A1)-FIND(“*”,SUBSTITUTE(A1,” “,”*”,LEN(A1)-LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1,” “,””))))) but am getting the #NAME? error. FYI: I can't use the Text to Columns function because I have some names that have at least 2 middle names... Thanks -B Maybe something like that... [Start typing the formula(s) in column C first] http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/346/nonamer.png Micky "Outlook, eh?" wrote: > In A1 I have Joe Smith, I would like Smith to be in B1. > > I t...

cardreaderlookupwindow error
There is a discussion on an old version of this forum that talks about this error, but I want to add what I found - I can't add to the old forum. My computer has been stable for several months. About a week or two ago I got invited to try ZumaDrive which is a cloud drive. I installed it and tried to understand it and got it figured out somewhat. Then, a few days ago I plugged in my card reader to upload a picture to Facebook. That evening, when I shut down Windows, I got my first occurrence of cardreaderlookupwindow not responding and then every time I did a shutdown or rest...

Error Message #15
Receiving "no more new fonts may be applied in this workbook" when I try to add a graph to a relatively small workbook. The app then locks up and I have to end EXCEL to get out of it. Any thoughts??? sry Have a look at these KB articles. XL2000: Error Copying Worksheets Containing Charts http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q215573 XL97: How to Turn Off Automatic Font Scaling in All Charts http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q292263 Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 13:46:19 -0800, "sry" <anonymous@discussions.micr...

Error IsCRMSysAdmin : WhoAmI failed.
Please helep me in the follow problem: The MsCRM don't start the page showing the message: Microsoft CRM could not log you on to the system. Make sure your user record is enabled and that you have been assigned at least one security role. For more information, contact your system administrator. When i go in the event viewer of Windows have the follow Event ID: 17160 and error message: "IsCRMSysAdmin : WhoAmI failed." I need a solution, please help me! thanx Are you logging on to/at the crm server itself? In other words, using the same account that you were logged on as...