E-mail Reply Problem !!!!!

Hi,

        I've got one Exchange Server 2003 (w/o SP1) in the network, all user
is using Outlook 2003,
when the user has sent out the mail via "Reply All", the field "TO" or "CC"
only display local user
E-mail Address but other E-mail Address doesn't not exist ??? I don't know
the problem is in Exchange
Server or Outlook.

Please help and give me the solution.

Tks a Lot !!!!!

0
none89 (807)

Macro problem #3
I have a exel file which always asks me whether I want to disable macro during start up. I don't need any macro in it at all and I checked from menu Tool->Macro->Macros. But there is nothing in the list. How can I find it and delete it please? JL You could take a look here... http://www.nickhodge.co.uk/tipstrick.htm#macrowarningremoval -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "JL" <jlmagzine@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eUNl8$JQFHA.1168@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... >I have a exel file which a...

Outlook Client install problem
Client did the following: 1. Accidentally tried installing the "full" Outlook client on a desktop. Somehow the install failed. 2. Did a correct install of the "light" client. But received the "can not connect to CRM" error when opening Outlook. 3. Uninstalled and tried to reinstall the Outlook desktop client and received this error: "Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.Analyzer+CollectAction failed. Fatal error during installation" We can not get it past this error. Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks, -Rick M Rick, I think th...

Replying to inbox msg
I have a friend who sent me an email that contains a known spammer's URL. My friend wanted to know if the email they rec'd was spam. When I replied that it was, my reply went into my "Sent Items" folder, but the addressee never got my reply. I tried forwarding it to my Yahoo ID and the same thing happened (it went into "Sent Items" again, but never got to my Yahoo inbox). To determine if this was a Windows Mail problem, I went to my Webmail (I'm using Comcast) and tried forwarding the same email (I leave all incoming emails on the server f...

Prices problems due to different languages
Hello all We have a big problem in our company, we are working with english and French guys and we are forwarding some Excel spreadsheets between each others. But, as you know, in France the never put any comma to separate the thousands in the numbers (one thousand is written 1000,00 in France and written 1,000.000 in the UK) so Excel is doing this job for us. When I open the file in the UK Excel version, it shows the commas, when I open it in the French version, it does not show it. My problem: when you save the files as TAB delimited formats, it export the comma or not depending of the...

Problem with Excel 2007
Hi Everyone, It is my first time working on Excel 2007. I was working on a project which I started on Excel 2003, I opened another project for reference and when I returned to the first project all sheets disappeared. The only accessible buttons on the toolbar are the Macro buttons. All macros are still there and sheet names in the VBA are still there. Did I loose my work? Thanks to all albertmb;657269 Wrote: > Hi Everyone, It is my first time working on Excel 2007. I was working on a > project which I started on Excel 2003, I opened another project for referen...

having a problem installing MSCRM 1.2!

Saving outgoing mail on IMAP server
Hello. I'm using Outlook 2003, SP2 I have several mail accounts on IMAP mail servers, all configured in Outlook. I want to save outgoing emails on the IMAP servers instead of in the local pst file. After some research I found out that the way to go was by using rules. I find that somewhat strange, but ok. I've created the rules after a guide (for Outlook 2000) on microsoft.com. But after I created the rules and sent a test email I get an error message which says: Rules in Error Error: Cannot copy to the "Inbox.Sent" folder. Does anybody have a suggestion? Best regards,...

IWebBrowser2 + Get Container Problem
Hello, I need to run a 32bit activex into a 64 bit application,I use IWebBrowser2 as Ole container. I create the IWebBrowser2 and add my activex with navigate2() ,but then I can't get a pointer to the Activex. the function Get_Container always returns NULL, although the activex is correctly embeded inside the webbrowser. Here is my code: IUnknownPtr poUnknown; CRect oRect(0,0,0,0); IWebBrowser2Ptr poWebBrowser; CWnd oWnd; //create an internet ole explorer oWnd.CreateControl( CLSID_WebBrowser, _T(""), WS...

Problems Closing Billing Cycle
0000175: has a balance discrepancy. Accounts Receivable indicates a balance of $725.03. The last closing balance indicates a balance of $722.24 as of 8/24/2006 How do I rectify this. Do I void the invoice in ? Adjust the account or what. ...

Money 2007; Encountered a problem and needs to close
After entering my password, I get "Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience" AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 16.0.0.1303 ModName: unknown ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 00000000 Can anyone help? Quicken. Less headache's Chud wrote: > After entering my password, I get "Microsoft Money has encountered a problem > and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience" > > AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 16.0.0.1303 ModName: unknown > ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 00000000 > > Can anyone help? >...

Exchange 2003
How do you access the IMS mailbox and System Attendant mailbox in Exchange 2003? I am noticing a number of mail items sitting in them that need to be deleted. Thanks in advance! Kit If you're talking about the system mailboxes on Exchange 2003, then I'd leave them alone. AFAIK, there's nothing in them that *needs* to be deleted. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchange.co.uk "Kit Adams" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:04db01c3dbb9$68958d10$a301280a@phx.gbl... > How do you ac...

MS oultook slow reply when original email has HTML
We are using Exchange 2000 SP3 with mix of outlook clients 2k, 2002 and 2003. Some users have html footer attached with a small picture and that is enough to cause significant delay when you try reply or forward an email. Are there any fixes for this problem? Thanks LP In my way is disable use word to edit email from outlook\tools\options\Email message format -- Jammy "LP" <leop@charm.com> ���g��l��s�D:1r9ed.909$Do4.756@chiapp18.algx.net... > We are using Exchange 2000 SP3 with mix of outlook clients 2k, 2002 and > 2003. > > Some users have html footer a...

forwarding e-mails
How can I have the e-mail addresses that were in the original e-mail deleted when I forward it to others? I know how to use bcc, but do not know how to have windows mail delete the previous addresses. -- Kip Just click on the Forward button and you will then have to supply the recipient addresses. If the previous ones are in the text of the body of the message, then delete them. steve "Kip Benson" <KipBenson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9EC9FCFA-F105-45AF-B92D-F64F4D9B4F78@microsoft.com... > How can I have the e-mail addresses that ...

ON REPLIES --> "Could not deliver message in time limit specified.
Some of our outgoing emails sporadically error out with this message. A user can send an email out, get a reply, reply to that and that's when it happens most. It's only a few, but it's enough to be a concern. I've check reverse DNS, anti-virus on the server, you name it, but can't seem to get to the bottom of this one. We're running Exchange 2003 on a Windows 2003 server. Again, the strange thing is it seems to be mostly targetted to reply emails... Any ideas? "Clint Lechner" <Clint Lechner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Some of ...

How to Hide My Main e-Mail Address in Outlook 2003?
I have several different e-mail addresses. Let's say my main e-mail address is me1@myhome.com. When I go to send an e-mail I want to use a different address of metoo@myhome.com. So I display the From field and choose the metoo@myhome.com. However, the recipient sees this in their header: "Me at My House [mailto:me1@myhome.com] On Behalf Of metoo@myhome.com" I don't want my main address to appear on their end. How can I hide it from the reader? Thanks in advance for your reply! Spudy Spudy, you wrote on Sat, 28 Jan 2006 20:23:56 -0700: > I have several different e-ma...

Workflow e-mail opportunity info
I have created a workflow that sends the VP of Sales an e-mail when a new opportunity is created that is greater than a certain value and that part is working fine. I am including the opportunity name and the estimated value without a hitch. But I have been unsuccessful in attaching the "opportunity customer" (which appears to be a field in the deployment manager) nor can I get the "opportunity owner" to appear in the e-mail. Each time I just get a unique identifier, such as, {776BECB2-DB4F-4652-8885-395D1A4A5D86}. My goal is to get the account or contact name and ...

How to: Display Mail Enabled users in the Global Address List
Hi all I have just moved to an Exchange 2003 installation from an Exchange 2000 install. Exchange 2000 would allow outlook(2000,xp,2003) to resolve the email address of a mail-enabled user as well as the mailbox enabled user from the global address list. Exchange 2003 only resolves the email address from the Global Address List if the user is mailbox-enabled. How do I enable Exchange 2003 to publish mail-enabled users to the Global Address List. Thanks for your help. Cheers Jock Hi Jock, The "mailNickname" attribute has to be set on a user object for it to be mail-enabl...

Strange import problem -- dropping letters
Win7, Pub 2010 (but it also happened under XP/20007; I don't remember if it happened with 2003) When I import a Word file with some text that is "xxx.org" or .com or similar, Publisher drops that last letter (it comes out .or or .co) This also happened with a list of URLs -- dropped the last letter of each address (which was a / or two & some words beyond the .com) Sometimes but not always the last letter before a paragraph or new-line break. Any idea why this happens? I have learned to remember to proofread for these missing bits of web/email addresses, but still.... bj ...

Outlook E-mail not being sent immediately
I have a strange problem that I really could use some help with. I have an automated routine that checks every 15 minutes to see if a specific portion of our corporate website is working properly (we have been having some SQL-Server issues, but that is another story). Anyway, if this routine detects an outage, it passes a message to Outlook in order to shoot e-mails to two key people in order to notify them that the website is having a problem. This process works great, 98% of the time. Every once in a while, however, Outlook does not send out the e-mail immediately. In once recent...

publisher mail merge #4
having pulled out most of my hair i have decided to ask the experts. Using Pub 2003 i have made wedding invitations for a friend, two full width, half height (portrait) per page and i only need to merge the names, if i create a custom set page up for two per page and select multiple copies per sheet, when i merge the lower one is identical (i.e not moved on to next record). I have tried custom page and both normal merge and cat merge, I have tried full page with catalogue merge expanding the cat box to have two merges per page, this works but i cant expand the cat box low enough to line up w...

dual e-mail accounts from same e-mail provider?
I have comcast e-mail service and I have two different e-mail accounts with comcast. can someone tell me how to set up Outlook to show two different Comcast inboxes (one for each comcast account) instead of one inbox for both comcast accounts? Profiles will do this, but you need to tell us what version of Outlook you are using? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no a...

ANN: HTTPMP 1.3.3
Hotmail accounts could be accessed with Hotmail web interface, Outlook Express or Outlook 2002. But the most common question is "How to access Hotmail in Outlook 2000?" Internet search shows there is no simple and convenient solution for this problem: Microsoft Knowledge Article 234704 "You cannot view Hotmail messages in Outlook 2000" http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;q234704. Microsoft Outlook, unlike Microsoft Outlook Express, does not have an option to use Microsoft Hotmail e-mail accounts. You can view your Hotmail e-mail in Outlook by creating...

How do I import all of my e-mail from go Daddy to Outlook
I would like to import all of my e-mail folders from an old Go Daddy e-mail account into my new Outlook mail account. Please send instructions. Thanks, Where is the mail - online or in Outlook? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Do you sync your mailbox with a smartphone ...

E-Pay update window locks?
Hello -- I'm having trouble getting my online payment to work properly. My regular updates seem to work fine, and I've asked it to schedule some A-Pays, which it did successfully, but that I then later deleted. Now I'm trying to send a regular Epay, and the update window just stays up and locks, ultimately forcing me to close the whole application with Task Manager. When I log on to my bank through a regular browser I see that the payment has been scheduled, but it's still registered as unpaid in the Bill Pay area in Money. I then told it to try paying it again, t...

MS Access -All the possible routes one can travel through to get from A to E
I am trying to come up with the VBA code I can use in a small application I've inherited to do the following: The access database list a number of cities and the length of the roads that link them Each city is not necessarily directly connected to each other (see example below) What I am trying to do is come up with a list of all the rotes which link a given point to another (in this case point A to point E) The sample database has only a handful of cities/ roads but the real listing may contain a 200 cities and 130 roads Can any of you provide me so guidance as to h...