E-Mail Attachments in OWA and on Windows Mobile Device are 0-byte files

Hello,

I am running SBS 2003 SP1 with Exchange 2003 SP2.

I also use a Windows Mobile 5.0 device with MSFP, and am using Exchange
ActiveSync to receive e-mail on the WM device. The WM device has no
other e-mail services configured.

I recently discovered that if I use an HTTP client (OWA, WM device) to
access an e-mail attachment, the attachment is saved as a 0-byte file.
This is true both on my WM device, and any time I am using OWA to
access e-mail. The same attachments are properly saved from Outlook.

I have read KB817442, "IIS 6.0: Antivirus Scanning of IIS Compression
Directory May Result in 0-Byte File," and have verified that my
AntiVirus scanner (Eset NOD32) is not scanning the IIS Temporary
Compressed Files folder, and that "Compress Static Files" is selected.

I have been unable to find any other documented cause for this
behavior. Can anyone shed some light on this issue?

Thanks,

Patrick Kuras

0
pkuras (2)

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Attaching Contacts to new email

owa cant open ppt attachments

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Maximum file sizes

File size #11

find action on log file

Where can I download 'USBSTOR.SYS' file
I bought a new IPod and as I am giong through the New Hardware Wizard, I receive the error message...."The file 'USBSTOR.SYS' on Windows XP Profesional Service Pack 2 CD is needed. Type the path where the file is located and then click OK." I don't where I can find this file. Can I download it from Microsoft's web site? On 18-01-10 02:48, Kim M Wagie wrote: > I bought a new IPod and as I am giong through the New Hardware Wizard, I > receive the error message...."The file 'USBSTOR.SYS' on Windows XP > Profesional Service Pack 2 CD is need...

outlook will not save my outgoing mail

Linking files 2 ways

Using Relative path for XML data file?

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

OWA 2003 prompting to install office?
Hello, We have a single server environment: Windows 2003, Exchange 2003, OWA 2003. Some users are having problems using OWA. When trying to compose a new message, or forward a received message, they are prompted to install some missing feature of Outlook 2000 (DATA1.MSI).. Any idea what is causing this?! Thanks, Troy Hi Troy, Take a look at.. http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/12/i_hope_youve_ ha.html "Have you wondered why, when you first use OWA 2000 and 2003, and click the New Message icon to create a new message, the Office Installer is fired-up and you're p...

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

OE autodelete OLD mail

Are Exchange 2003 OWA Backups necessary