Duplicate Mails #2

Hi

We have recently upgraded our Messaging servers from Exchange 2000 to
Exchange 2003. After the migration, we found that just for one mail enable
public folder, few mails are getting duplicated.

Has anyone seen this issue. My Exchange servers are Exchange 2003 with SP2
and are in A/P Cluster mode.
0
RiponBahl (6)

Lookup in a 2 dimensional table
I want to look up a value in a table. I would like to specify a value which determines which column to look in and a value that determines which row and then return the value in that row and column. For example, I have this table (not a real table) that shows the friction/pressure loss in a pipe depending on its size and flow in gallons/minute (GPM). Given a pipe size and a flow in GPM, I want to return the value from the table. 1 inch 2 inch 3 inch 1 gpm 5 4 3 2 gpm 4 3 2 3 gpm 3 2 1 Anyone have...

HQ and RMS can't set primary Cashier or Salesperson #2
Since we upgraded to RMS 2.0 and added HQ In RMS 1.3 we could assign and change Primary Cashier or Sales person on Customer accounts. NOW, We do not have a drop down list button on our customer accounts to set a primary Salesperson or Cashier. Is there a option to check to be able to have the drop down list appear on the Customer account? Or can it be set with a worksheet in HQ? -- DDowningMO HQ 2.0.0110 / RMS 2.0.0110 4 Lanes, 4 Back Office Server 2003 SP2 ------=_NextPart_0001_7F2C5488 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good morning, Thank you for posting...

mailing labels
Is there any way to print customer mailing labels to the barcode/label printer? ...

Journal internal mail only
Hello all, On Exchange 5.5 (via registry hacks) I was able to configure message journaling to affect ONLY internal email. That is, only messages which do NOT go to or come from the outside world are jounaled. On exchange 2000/2003 this appears to have changed. I can tick a box to archive ALL messages sent through a mail store, but I need to ONLY archive/journal internal messages. The reason for this is that we have a gateway service which archives all external mail. I need to send ONLY internal email to the gateway archive system. Does anyone know how to configure exchange 2000/20...

IMF Blocking incorrect Mail
Hi IMF is blocking my backup logs from my backup software is there any way I can tell it to ignore mails from that SMTP path? Thanks Dayne i) Add the ip address of the smtp server that sends the backup logs to Global Accept list in Connection Filtering and enable Connection Filtering on the smtp virtual server(s) in Exchange ii) If on SP2 and the messages sent by the backup sw have a particular keyword in the subject/body, you can use the Custom Weighting feature to decrease/minimize SCL based on the keyword -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog -----...

forwarding incoming mail based on senders domain
Hello all... I'm running Exchange & Server 2003, is there a way to forward incoming mail messages to a specific user/account based on the incoming messages domain? In other words, I want all messages coming into my server from *****@domain.com to be forwarded to user account john (john@mydomain.com). Thanks! Todd Hi Todd, you could write a script SINK. Check on MS for catchall and modify it a bit for your needs. Thanks Stefan "Todd" <tkerinatvisi.com> wrote in message news:419d762f$0$228$a1866201@visi.com... > Hello all... > > I'm running Exchange &a...

FORMULA #2
Hi I am having difficulty in entering a formula i have created a time sheet and am using TExt to check the differnce between cells / times this is fine but when i leave a cell blank it gives me the error code #value! and this messes up my total box can i change the #value! to be seen as 0 any help will be appreciated Hi Brian Try: =IF(ISERROR(YourFormula),0,YourFormula) -- Best Regards Leo Heuser MVP Excel Followup to newsgroup only, please. "BRIAN" <BRYPOPS@YAHOO.COM> skrev i en meddelelse news:019001c349da$03143520$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hi > I am having dif...

How do I get entire addresses to show up for incoming mail?
Instead of just showing the sender's name, I want the 'new mail' list to show the entire email address. Is there a way to do this? For example, I want the 'from' field to show 'bill.smith@hotmail.com' as opposed to just Bill Smith. Thanks! Hopefully you don't have too many contacts that you want this to happen with but you can go into each contact and change the "Display as:" field. This field is right under the Email address field. It will probably show the persons name. All you need to do is copy/paste the email address into this field....

Cannot receive mail #3
According to my ISP, I have Outlook configured correctly. But it will not download incoming mail. It does send mail though. The problem appeared overnight after a very long period of error free operation. When I hit Send/Receive I see a message on the bottom right saying "Receiving Messages", but at the end I get an error message "Download error (account: 'pop.charter.net', POP3 server: pop.charter.net', Error Number 0x80040403). Any ideas what's wrong? A search for 0x80040403 in the MS site gave me this result: You Can Send Messages but You Receive an Error ...

OL2002
With OL2000 when I started the program, it would start in the Outlook Today and also start downloading mail. With OL2002 I must go to the IMAP inbox before download starts. Any suggestions? ...

Msoft 'onecarescan' finds 2 high 1 medium .. but NO fix
Ive run the Microsoft One Care Scan . its reporting 3 issues it 'cannot' fix Browser modifier win32/BaiduSobar trojanDownloader Win32/QQHelper.KA these 2 are showing a path to a received file ha_winvideocapture_jy.exe (which I can see in the rx file file list ) Program Win32/ PigSerch is also found As far as I know , the exe file has not been run (by me) ..looking on the web seems there is no simple way to remove these from the pc ? AVG dose not report the file or the pigserch ... Q whats the best path to take .. I have d...

Include contact e-mail address column
Is there a way to include the e-mail address column in the contact list by account report? You will need Crystal Reports 9.2.2 installed on a client computer plus the Crystal Enhancements for CRM (from the CRM installation CDs) in order to modify reports. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Agnes" wrote: > Is there a way to include the e-mail address column in the contact list by > account report? Thank's Matt. "MattNC" wrote: > You will need Crystal Reports 9.2.2 installed on a client computer plus the > Crystal Enhancements ...

Is there a fix for incorrect duplex printing of mail-merge postca.
Printing mail-merge postcards on a DUPLEX printer is not correct. We print monthly invitations. In P'03, the front of a postcard to each recipient prints on the opposite side of the same card as the message. It does not in P'07. (The front AND back of the card print on the first side [with the front and back of the next addressee]. The following 2 addressees appear on the back. This will work correctly only IF, there is no personal note to the addressee on the back of the card AND the number of addressees is divisible by 4. We have to keep 2 computers in my office unconve...

CRM 3 SO slow after applying update rollup 2
We have been using CRM 3 for over a year. I found it to be slow, but we lived with it. I applied UR 2 to our CRM server. I open the CRM client to our contact list (we only have 4500 contacts in total) and it takes 4 minutes til the first 250 contacts are displayed. UR 2 cannot be uninstalled. WhY does this make things worse instead of better? We barely have any data in CRM (database is only 230mb) so why is it soooooooo slow?! ...

Oe removes attachments #2
I cannot receive any attachments because oe automatically removes them. How do I change the setting? Thank you in advance. In a previous post muttered the following: > > I cannot receive any attachments because oe automatically removes them. How > do I change the setting? > > Thank you in advance. > > Tools > Options > Security Remove the tick from the "Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus" box. Hope you've got good anti-virus software :) -- Regards, Catsworth In OE click Tools - Op...

out of memory #2
When I try to open a PDF attachement I receive the message "OUT OF MEMORY OR SYSTEM RESOURCES. CLOSE SOME WINDOWS OR PROGRAMS AND TRY AGAIN". This is the only program or window I have open (othen then antivirus progam) I double click on the attachement - the next menu comes up and ask if I want to SAVE or OPEN - I click on OPEN and that is when the message appears. Please advise. Thanks - DJ ...

Removing Spaces from Text #2
Thanks Andy! It worked like a dream. Satyajit Thanks for the feedback! -- Andy. "Satyajit Bhagwat" <satyajit@team-infinity.com> wrote in message news:ep9WdFJdEHA.2520@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Thanks Andy! > > It worked like a dream. > > Satyajit > > ...

displaying a comment only when the cell is selected #2
I'd like to insert a comment in a certain cell, so that when that cell is selected by a user, the comment is then displayed. I know this must be possible, but I haven't been able to figure it out.... I can show or hide comments in various combinations, but can't find a way to hide the comment UNTIL the cell is selected, and then display it. How do I do this please?! Thanks Hi Jeff, Try: Tools Options | View tab | select 'Comment indicator only" | OK --- Regards, Norman "Jeff" <no_em@ilplea.se> wrote in message news:JdidnecOi7ehGVbfRVnyhg@eclip...

Citrix and Great Plains #2
Hello Everyone, I Have Citrix PS 4 Running on Win 2003 Enterrprise with Great plains client 8.00g44. My clients connects using Web interface. Every thing works fine and all of a sudden my clinets stops connecting to the server. When I checked the server event viewer posts the following error which is listed below. Your Earliest response to the query will be appreciated. Thanks Event Type: Error Event Source: Dexterity Event Category: None Event ID: 1000 Date: 20/01/07 Time: 12:13:29 PM User: N/A Computer: MYCITRIX Description: The description for Event ID ( 1000 ) in Source ( Dext...

Last Cell #2
I know this has been asked before but I cant find what I want on Google. I need to get the address or row number of the first empty cell in column A, either will do, I need to use VB to copy and paste data from ten sheets into one. A formula or a VB way would be great, anyway of identifying the first empty cell. This cell may be empty or contain a null string. Any help would be reaaly good. TIA Alan. to find the last row x=cells(rows.count,"a").end(xlup).row+1 to find the next empty x=cells(1,1).end(xldown).row ' or address -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com &...

import contacts #2
When i imported my contacts from yahoo only the email address came through. How can I get all contact info? What version of Outlook are you using? Note: this group does not support Outlook Express. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer JPF (just plain Fred) <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | When i imported my contacts from yahoo only the email | address came through. How can I get all contact info? ...

business portal project accounting #2
When will project accounting functionality be in business portal. We have a high need for business entities based on project data as well as making requisition management integrate with project po's. PA Time & Expense was a good start, although that product lacks alot of functionality, now what about all the other peices to manage projects in Business Portal??? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do n...

duplicate cells linearly?
Hello all - Is there a way to duplicate a formula in cells were the row reference grows linearly, instead of simply the number of cells? For instance, if you have in Sheet2 the formula Sheet1!$c1 and you duplicate it into rows below, you get Sheet1!$c2 Sheet1!$c3 Sheet1!$c4 Sheet1!$c5 However, we would like to do : Sheet1!$c4 Sheet1!$c8 Sheet1!$c12 We have a spreadsheet composed of two worksheets. In the first worksheet there are cells which are summed every 72 rows. We want those summed values to appear in worksheet 2, in one row after the other. Since we have a lot of summed cells, i...

Pivot Table
I have 2 lists of 100 items (rows) with 5 data elements. Each list has a common element, which can tie the two lists together. How can I combine these 2 lists and use it for the source data of a pivot table? Todd ...

2 questions not posted
I posted a question last night about the error "The query processor could not produce a plan..." but it didn't show up here. I've never had that happen before. It's in my sent items (in OE). I posted it a 2nd time with a slightly different subject and it's still not here. I don't find them when I hunt for them in google either. My earlier post "which query is faster..." is here and I can find it in google. One time I posted a question that had the same exact subject as another post and it ended up under that one but that didnt' happen h...