DST Update Errors

I am getting the following error when running the MSExTmz_1.bat tool on about
20 mailboxes:

HrProcessInputFile:Processing Mailbox:/O=LETT CORPORATE/OU=FIRST
ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=FRANK
HrProcessMailbox:Timezone set to EASTERN STANDARD TIME.
HrSpawnOLTool:Spawned worker process as pid - 1872.
HrScanEventLogForSuccess:Success Event not found in Application log,
treating as failure.
HrProcessMailbox:Unable to process mailbox /O=LETT CORPORATE/OU=FIRST
ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=FRANK - 0x80004005
HrProcessInputFile:Error Processing Mailbox:/O=LETT CORPORATE/OU=FIRST
ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=FRANK - 0x80004005

Any Ideas on how to resolve?
0
Scopus69 (12)

you're certain you're using an account with sufficient privileges...?

--
Susan Conkey [MVP]

"Scopus69" <Scopus69@nospam.postalias> wrote in message
>I am getting the following error when running the MSExTmz_1.bat tool on
>about
> 20 mailboxes:
>
> HrProcessInputFile:Processing Mailbox:/O=LETT CORPORATE/OU=FIRST
> ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=FRANK
> HrProcessMailbox:Timezone set to EASTERN STANDARD TIME.
> HrSpawnOLTool:Spawned worker process as pid - 1872.
> HrScanEventLogForSuccess:Success Event not found in Application log,
> treating as failure.
> HrProcessMailbox:Unable to process mailbox /O=LETT CORPORATE/OU=FIRST
> ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=FRANK - 0x80004005
> HrProcessInputFile:Error Processing Mailbox:/O=LETT CORPORATE/OU=FIRST
> ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=FRANK - 0x80004005
>

> Any Ideas on how to resolve?

0
sconkey (3059)
3/7/2007 3:09:54 AM
Domain Admin

"Susan" wrote:

> you're certain you're using an account with sufficient privileges...?
>
> --
> Susan Conkey [MVP]
>

> "Scopus69" <Scopus69@nospam.postalias> wrote in message
> >I am getting the following error when running the MSExTmz_1.bat tool on
> >about
> > 20 mailboxes:
> >
> > HrProcessInputFile:Processing Mailbox:/O=LETT CORPORATE/OU=FIRST
> > ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=FRANK
> > HrProcessMailbox:Timezone set to EASTERN STANDARD TIME.
> > HrSpawnOLTool:Spawned worker process as pid - 1872.
> > HrScanEventLogForSuccess:Success Event not found in Application log,
> > treating as failure.
> > HrProcessMailbox:Unable to process mailbox /O=LETT CORPORATE/OU=FIRST
> > ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=FRANK - 0x80004005
> > HrProcessInputFile:Error Processing Mailbox:/O=LETT CORPORATE/OU=FIRST
> > ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=FRANK - 0x80004005
> >

> > Any Ideas on how to resolve?

0
Scopus69 (12)
3/7/2007 3:21:05 AM
domain admins are explicitly denied the permissions you need to run this
tool...you need to use another account...see this:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/821897/en-us

--

> Domain Admin
>
> "Susan" wrote:
>
>> you're certain you're using an account with sufficient privileges...?
>>
>> --
>> Susan Conkey [MVP]
>>

>> "Scopus69" <Scopus69@nospam.postalias> wrote in message
>> >I am getting the following error when running the MSExTmz_1.bat tool on
>> >about
>> > 20 mailboxes:
>> >
>> > HrProcessInputFile:Processing Mailbox:/O=LETT CORPORATE/OU=FIRST
>> > ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=FRANK
>> > HrProcessMailbox:Timezone set to EASTERN STANDARD TIME.
>> > HrSpawnOLTool:Spawned worker process as pid - 1872.
>> > HrScanEventLogForSuccess:Success Event not found in Application log,
>> > treating as failure.
>> > HrProcessMailbox:Unable to process mailbox /O=LETT CORPORATE/OU=FIRST
>> > ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=FRANK - 0x80004005
>> > HrProcessInputFile:Error Processing Mailbox:/O=LETT CORPORATE/OU=FIRST
>> > ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=FRANK - 0x80004005
>> >

>> > Any Ideas on how to resolve?

0
sconkey (3059)
3/7/2007 4:20:39 PM
I saw this post:

1. Dont use a pre-exsisting admin account, create a new one and put it
on the exchange server and the computer you are using to do the update. You
will also have to add them as a local admin user on the exchange
computer and the computer you are doing the update on.

2. Once this is completed, goto Exchange system manager and add the
user you created on the local computer and the domain user to have
full access(everything!) to the store.

3. as soon as you do this, you may have to wait sometime for the
changes to be made depending on the size of the db.

4. once you have this setup, go the computer you are running the
update from and log into it as the user you just created on the
domain.

5. Now add the mail account for the user you created. You can
do this from the control panel. You will run the update with this
account.

6. once this user is created run a test with about 5 users in the
Mailboxes_1.txt so you dont have to wait so long for it to error out.

7. If you did this correctly your error will go away and the
mailboxes

However, I am still getting the error:

sInputFile:Processing Mailbox:/O=LETT CORPORATE/OU=FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE
GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=KACEY
HrProcessMailbox:Timezone set to EASTERN STANDARD TIME.
HrSpawnOLTool:Spawned worker process as pid - 1832.
HrScanEventLogForSuccess:Success Event not found in Application log,
treating as failure.
HrProcessMailbox:Unable to process mailbox /O=LETT CORPORATE/OU=FIRST
ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=KACEY - 0x80004005

"Susan" wrote:

> domain admins are explicitly denied the permissions you need to run this
> tool...you need to use another account...see this:

> Susan Conkey [MVP]
>

> "Scopus69" <Scopus69@nospam.postalias> wrote in message
> > Domain Admin
> >
> > "Susan" wrote:
> >
> >> you're certain you're using an account with sufficient privileges...?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Susan Conkey [MVP]
> >>

> >> "Scopus69" <Scopus69@nospam.postalias> wrote in message

0
Scopus69 (12)
3/7/2007 11:01:11 PM
Hi,

Thanks for posting in our newsgroup.

From your description, I know that you got error 0x80004005 running the DST
Updating tool. If I am off-base, please don't hesitate to let me now.

Please take the following steps to see if the problem can be resolved:

Step 1: The problem occurs when the tool was unable to find any time zone
values in the mailbox of problematic user.

To resolve this issue, please try to add "ReadCalendarTimeZones=1" to the
Msextmz.ini file to force the tool to examine recurring calendar items for
time zone information.

Step 2:  The problem occurs when you extract the Tzmove.exe from the wrong
directory. To resolve this issue, extract the downloaded installation file
into the folder where Msextmz resides or update the Msextmz.ini to include
a full path to where Tzmove.exe is installed on the workstation that you
are using.

Step 3: The problem occurs when Msextmz does not have full mailbox
permissions and has not been delegated the correct Exchange permissions. To
resolve this issue, run the "Grant Mailbox Permission" script from an
Exchange Server computer.  You can find the script in the following article:

How to address daylight saving time by using the Exchange Calendar Update
Tool
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/930879

Step 4: Create a separate folder and put the mailbox_1.txt, MSExtmz_1.ini
and MSEcTMZ_1.bat  file there and run the batch file from that folder,
please check if the problem still occurs.

Hope above information helps.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,

Robert Li(MSFT)

Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support

You can locate the newsgroup here:

issue.

--------------------
<From: =?Utf-8?B?U2NvcHVzNjk=?= <Scopus69@nospam.postalias>
<Subject: DST Update Errors
<Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 19:06:02 -0800
<Newsgroups: microsoft.public.exchange.admin
<
[...]

v-robeli (39)
3/8/2007 10:42:56 AM
Make sure your app log is not full as well.

James Chong (MVP)
MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+
msexchangetips.blogspot.com

On Mar 6, 10:06 pm, Scopus69 <Scopu...@nospam.postalias> wrote:
> I am getting the following error when running the MSExTmz_1.bat tool on about
> 20 mailboxes:
>
> HrProcessInputFile:Processing Mailbox:/O=LETT CORPORATE/OU=FIRST
> ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=FRANK
> HrProcessMailbox:Timezone set to EASTERN STANDARD TIME.
> HrSpawnOLTool:Spawned worker process as pid - 1872.
> HrScanEventLogForSuccess:Success Event not found in Application log,
> treating as failure.
> HrProcessMailbox:Unable to process mailbox /O=LETT CORPORATE/OU=FIRST
> ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=FRANK -0x80004005
> HrProcessInputFile:Error Processing Mailbox:/O=LETT CORPORATE/OU=FIRST
> ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=FRANK -0x80004005
>
> Any Ideas on how to resolve?

0
jamestechman (1266)
3/8/2007 10:10:04 PM
We ran into this as well.  Tried everything in this document to no avail.  We
finally figured out that you have to run from an XP client (or above). Using
a Windows 2000 client caused us to get this error.

"Scopus69" wrote:

> I am getting the following error when running the MSExTmz_1.bat tool on about
> 20 mailboxes:
>
> HrProcessInputFile:Processing Mailbox:/O=LETT CORPORATE/OU=FIRST
> ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=FRANK
> HrProcessMailbox:Timezone set to EASTERN STANDARD TIME.
> HrSpawnOLTool:Spawned worker process as pid - 1872.
> HrScanEventLogForSuccess:Success Event not found in Application log,
> treating as failure.
> HrProcessMailbox:Unable to process mailbox /O=LETT CORPORATE/OU=FIRST
> ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=FRANK - 0x80004005
> HrProcessInputFile:Error Processing Mailbox:/O=LETT CORPORATE/OU=FIRST
> ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=FRANK - 0x80004005
>

> Any Ideas on how to resolve?
0
GTF (1)
3/10/2007 12:47:08 AM
I ran from Windows XP with SP2 and still had the same issue. I created a
normal user account; grant it full control on each mailstore; grant "Send As"
right at the domain level; add it to the local administrators group on
Exchange mailbox server;

Please help.
Thanks.
Kevin

"GTF" wrote:

> We ran into this as well.  Tried everything in this document to no avail.  We
> finally figured out that you have to run from an XP client (or above). Using
> a Windows 2000 client caused us to get this error.
>

> "Scopus69" wrote:
>
> > I am getting the following error when running the MSExTmz_1.bat tool on about
> > 20 mailboxes:
> >
> > HrProcessInputFile:Processing Mailbox:/O=LETT CORPORATE/OU=FIRST
> > ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=FRANK
> > HrProcessMailbox:Timezone set to EASTERN STANDARD TIME.
> > HrSpawnOLTool:Spawned worker process as pid - 1872.
> > HrScanEventLogForSuccess:Success Event not found in Application log,
> > treating as failure.
> > HrProcessMailbox:Unable to process mailbox /O=LETT CORPORATE/OU=FIRST
> > ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=FRANK - 0x80004005
> > HrProcessInputFile:Error Processing Mailbox:/O=LETT CORPORATE/OU=FIRST
> > ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=FRANK - 0x80004005
> >

> > Any Ideas on how to resolve?
0
Kevin105 (377)
3/10/2007 1:31:12 AM
Hi Robert Li, i read MS article 930879 so many times trying to resolve this.
The only thing i haven't tried is to run the "Grant Mailbox Permission"
script from an Exchange server. However, the newly created account i used can
open all mailboxes & has been granted the "Send As" right. Thus, I don't
think the script is necessary.
Another question is when we should run the Exchange tool (MsExTmz.exe). Can
we run after the DST takes place (Sunday 3/11 night)?
Thanks.

"Kevin" wrote:

> I ran from Windows XP with SP2 and still had the same issue. I created a
> normal user account; grant it full control on each mailstore; grant "Send As"
> right at the domain level; add it to the local administrators group on
> Exchange mailbox server;
>
> Please help.
> Thanks.
> Kevin
>
> "GTF" wrote:
>
> > We ran into this as well.  Tried everything in this document to no avail.  We
> > finally figured out that you have to run from an XP client (or above). Using
> > a Windows 2000 client caused us to get this error.
> >

> > "Scopus69" wrote:
> >
> > > I am getting the following error when running the MSExTmz_1.bat tool on about
> > > 20 mailboxes:
> > >
> > > HrProcessInputFile:Processing Mailbox:/O=LETT CORPORATE/OU=FIRST
> > > ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=FRANK
> > > HrProcessMailbox:Timezone set to EASTERN STANDARD TIME.
> > > HrSpawnOLTool:Spawned worker process as pid - 1872.
> > > HrScanEventLogForSuccess:Success Event not found in Application log,
> > > treating as failure.
> > > HrProcessMailbox:Unable to process mailbox /O=LETT CORPORATE/OU=FIRST
> > > ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=FRANK - 0x80004005
> > > HrProcessInputFile:Error Processing Mailbox:/O=LETT CORPORATE/OU=FIRST
> > > ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=FRANK - 0x80004005
> > >

> > > Any Ideas on how to resolve?
0
Kevin105 (377)
3/10/2007 1:40:10 AM
I have been having the exact same error. I did run the script and checked
permisions over and over again. I have also tried the VM image as well as an
XP install. All with the same results.

MSExTmz Utility Version 8.1.61
Copyright Microsoft 2007.  All rights reserved.

HrReadConfiguration:Logging Level set to:0
HrReadConfiguration:Logfile opened as:msextmz.log
HrReadConfiguration:Reading Configuration.
HrReadConfiguration:Command Line:C:\Program Files\MsExTmz\tzmove.exe /q
HrReadConfiguration:ServerDN:/o=City of Campbell River/ou=First
Administrative G
roup/cn=Configuration/cn=Servers/cn=IT100E01
HrReadConfiguration:Output File is not set.
HrReadConfiguration:InputFile opened as:C:\Program
Files\MsExTmz\it100e01\Mailbo
xes_t.txt
HrReadConfiguration:Error opened as:Errors.txt
HrReadConfiguration:Default Profile set to Outlook
HrReadConfiguration:Default Timezone is not set.
HrReadConfiguration:Searching Calendar for Timezone Information.
HrReadConfiguration:Per-Mailbox time limit:15 minutes.
HrReadConfiguration:Log Directory set to:C:\Program Files\MsExTmz\it100e01\
HrProcessInputFile:Processing Mailbox:/O=CITY OF CAMPBELL RIVER/OU=FIRST
ADMINIS
TRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=ROGERW
HrProcessMailbox:Timezone set to PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.
HrSpawnOLTool:Spawned worker process as pid - 1728.
HrScanEventLogForSuccess:Success Event not found in Application log,
treating as
 failure.
HrProcessMailbox:Unable to process mailbox /O=CITY OF CAMPBELL
RIVER/OU=FIRST AD
MINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=ROGERW - 0x80004005
HrProcessInputFile:Error Processing Mailbox:/O=CITY OF CAMPBELL
RIVER/OU=FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=ROGERW - x80004005
Here is my application log

Event Type:	Information
Event Source:	MsiInstaller
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	11728
Date:		3/10/2007
Time:		7:53:07 AM
User:		CAMPBELLRIVER\DST
Computer:	IT100W02
Product: Time Zone Data Update Tool for Microsoft Office Outlook --
Configuration completed successfully.

Data:
0000: 7b 39 35 31 32 30 30 30   {9512000
0008: 30 2d 30 30 33 38 2d 30   0-0038-0
0010: 34 30 39 2d 30 30 30 30   409-0000
0018: 2d 30 30 30 30 30 30 30   -0000000
0020: 46 46 31 43 45 7d         FF1CE}

It looks like it was doing just fine and then read the event log wrong.

Any help would be much appreciated,
0
Wogan (1)
3/10/2007 4:05:08 PM
I tried everything listed above untill I went to Experts-exchange and saw the
following note and I was successful. if you are stuck to and you read this
and it works don't kick yourself like I did it hurts haha.

Saw the following note on Experts-exchange
One thing to note, the after you have installed the TZMove.exe (8mb)
file....it then extracts the CORRECT TZMOVE.Exe to use with the Exchange
Calendar Update Tool to \Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\Office
Outlook Time Zone Data Update Tool. When Prompted while running
MsExTmzCfg.exe, you'll need to point to this newly extracted 384KB TZMove.exe.

I copied the 384K file to my directory where the ini file points to and then
the process worked. Good luck.

"Roger Wogan" wrote:

> I have been having the exact same error. I did run the script and checked
> permisions over and over again. I have also tried the VM image as well as an
> XP install. All with the same results.

> MSExTmz Utility Version 8.1.61
> Copyright Microsoft 2007.  All rights reserved.
>
> HrReadConfiguration:Logging Level set to:0
> HrReadConfiguration:Logfile opened as:msextmz.log
> HrReadConfiguration:Reading Configuration.
> HrReadConfiguration:Command Line:C:\Program Files\MsExTmz\tzmove.exe /q
> HrReadConfiguration:ServerDN:/o=City of Campbell River/ou=First
> Administrative G
> roup/cn=Configuration/cn=Servers/cn=IT100E01
> HrReadConfiguration:Output File is not set.
> HrReadConfiguration:InputFile opened as:C:\Program
> Files\MsExTmz\it100e01\Mailbo
> xes_t.txt
> HrReadConfiguration:Error opened as:Errors.txt
> HrReadConfiguration:Default Profile set to Outlook
> HrReadConfiguration:Default Timezone is not set.
> HrReadConfiguration:Searching Calendar for Timezone Information.
> HrReadConfiguration:Per-Mailbox time limit:15 minutes.
> HrReadConfiguration:Log Directory set to:C:\Program Files\MsExTmz\it100e01\
> HrProcessInputFile:Processing Mailbox:/O=CITY OF CAMPBELL RIVER/OU=FIRST
> ADMINIS
> TRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=ROGERW
> HrProcessMailbox:Timezone set to PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.
> HrSpawnOLTool:Spawned worker process as pid - 1728.
> HrScanEventLogForSuccess:Success Event not found in Application log,
> treating as
>  failure.
> HrProcessMailbox:Unable to process mailbox /O=CITY OF CAMPBELL
> RIVER/OU=FIRST AD
> MINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=ROGERW - 0x80004005
> HrProcessInputFile:Error Processing Mailbox:/O=CITY OF CAMPBELL
> RIVER/OU=FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=ROGERW - x80004005
> Here is my application log
>
> Event Type:	Information
> Event Source:	MsiInstaller
> Event Category:	None
> Event ID:	11728
> Date:		3/10/2007
> Time:		7:53:07 AM
> User:		CAMPBELLRIVER\DST
> Computer:	IT100W02
> Product: Time Zone Data Update Tool for Microsoft Office Outlook --
> Configuration completed successfully.

> Data:
> 0000: 7b 39 35 31 32 30 30 30   {9512000
> 0008: 30 2d 30 30 33 38 2d 30   0-0038-0
> 0010: 34 30 39 2d 30 30 30 30   409-0000
> 0018: 2d 30 30 30 30 30 30 30   -0000000
> 0020: 46 46 31 43 45 7d         FF1CE}
>
> It looks like it was doing just fine and then read the event log wrong.
>

> Any help would be much appreciated,
0
johnotech (2)
3/11/2007 4:39:00 AM
On Mar 10, 11:39 pm, johnotech <johnot...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> I tried everything listed above untill I went to Experts-exchange and saw=
 the
> following note and I was successful. if you are stuck to and you read this
> and it works don't kick yourself like I did it hurts haha.
>
> Saw the following note on Experts-exchange
> One thing to note, the after you have installed the TZMove.exe (8mb)
> file....it then extracts the CORRECT TZMOVE.Exe to use with the Exchange
> Calendar Update Tool to \Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\Office
> Outlook Time Zone Data Update Tool. When Prompted while running
> MsExTmzCfg.exe, you'll need to point to this newly extracted 384KB TZMove=
..exe.

> I copied the 384K file to my directory where the ini file points to and t=
hen
> the process worked. Good luck.
>

> "Roger Wogan" wrote:
> > I have been having the exact same error. I did run the script and check=
ed
> > permisions over and over again. I have also tried the VM image as well =
as an
> > XP install. All with the same results.
>
> > -----------------------------------------------------------------------=
----=AD-----------------
> > MSExTmz Utility Version 8.1.61
> > Copyright Microsoft 2007.  All rights reserved.
>
> > HrReadConfiguration:Logging Level set to:0
> > HrReadConfiguration:Logfile opened as:msextmz.log
> > HrReadConfiguration:Reading Configuration.
> > HrReadConfiguration:Command Line:C:\Program Files\MsExTmz\tzmove.exe /q
> > HrReadConfiguration:ServerDN:/o=3DCity of Campbell River/ou=3DFirst
> > Administrative G
> > roup/cn=3DConfiguration/cn=3DServers/cn=3DIT100E01
> > HrReadConfiguration:Output File is not set.
> > HrReadConfiguration:InputFile opened as:C:\Program
> > Files\MsExTmz\it100e01\Mailbo
> > xes_t.txt
> > HrReadConfiguration:Error opened as:Errors.txt
> > HrReadConfiguration:Default Profile set to Outlook
> > HrReadConfiguration:Default Timezone is not set.
> > HrReadConfiguration:Searching Calendar for Timezone Information.
> > HrReadConfiguration:Per-Mailbox time limit:15 minutes.
> > HrReadConfiguration:Log Directory set to:C:\Program Files\MsExTmz\it100=
e01\
> > HrProcessInputFile:Processing Mailbox:/O=3DCITY OF CAMPBELL RIVER/OU=3D=
FIRST
> > ADMINIS
> > TRATIVE GROUP/CN=3DRECIPIENTS/CN=3DROGERW
> > HrProcessMailbox:Timezone set to PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.
> > HrSpawnOLTool:Spawned worker process as pid - 1728.
> > HrScanEventLogForSuccess:Success Event not found in Application log,
> > treating as
> >  failure.
> > HrProcessMailbox:Unable to process mailbox /O=3DCITY OF CAMPBELL
> > RIVER/OU=3DFIRST AD
> > MINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=3DRECIPIENTS/CN=3DROGERW - 0x80004005
> > HrProcessInputFile:Error Processing Mailbox:/O=3DCITY OF CAMPBELL
> > RIVER/OU=3DFIRST ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=3DRECIPIENTS/CN=3DROGERW - x80=
> > Here is my application log
>
> > Event Type:        Information
> > Event Source:      MsiInstaller
> > Event Category:    None
> > Event ID:  11728
> > Date:              3/10/2007
> > Time:              7:53:07 AM
> > User:              CAMPBELLRIVER\DST
> > Computer:  IT100W02
> > Product: Time Zone Data Update Tool for Microsoft Office Outlook --
> > Configuration completed successfully.

> >http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
> > Data:
> > 0000: 7b 39 35 31 32 30 30 30   {9512000
> > 0008: 30 2d 30 30 33 38 2d 30   0-0038-0
> > 0010: 34 30 39 2d 30 30 30 30   409-0000
> > 0018: 2d 30 30 30 30 30 30 30   -0000000
> > 0020: 46 46 31 43 45 7d         FF1CE} =20
>
> > It looks like it was doing just fine and then read the event log wrong.
>
> > Any help would be much appreciated,- Hide quoted text -

Johnotech is the man.

I've been banging my head all day looking for a fix.  You found it and
shared.

Thank You.

If anyone is looking for the fix after everything doesn't work this is
it!

Props due to Johnotech:

Saw the following note on Experts-exchange
One thing to note, the after you have installed the TZMove.exe (8mb)
file....it then extracts the CORRECT TZMOVE.Exe to use with the
Exchange
Calendar Update Tool to \Program Files\Microsoft Office
\Office12\Office
Outlook Time Zone Data Update Tool. When Prompted while running
MsExTmzCfg.exe, you'll need to point to this newly extracted 384KB
TZMove.exe.

0
MystaMay (1)
3/11/2007 5:56:49 AM
OK.  From scratch.
1) Created regular user called dstupdate
2) Made dsupdate user local admin of exchange 2003 server
3) Granted permissions with script provided in KB930879 successfully
4) made dsupdate user local admin of my windowsXP workstation
5) created profile for dstupdate user and set as default
6) started outlook with dstupdate profile with no prompts
7) set MSExTmz_1.ini to use dst profile with tzmove.exe (304KB) in proper
folder (double and triple checked)
8) ran MSExTmz_1.bat

but still......
received this on every mailbox
HrProcessInputFile:Processing Mailbox:/O=CITY OF SEATAC/OU=FIRST
ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=JBREIDENBACH
HrProcessMailbox:Timezone set to PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.
HrSpawnOLTool:Spawned worker process as pid - 3552.
HrScanEventLogForSuccess:Success Event not found in Application log,
treating as failure.
HrProcessMailbox:Unable to process mailbox /O=CITY OF SEATAC/OU=FIRST
ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=JBREIDENBACH - 0x80004005
HrProcessInputFile:Error Processing Mailbox:/O=CITY OF SEATAC/OU=FIRST
ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=JBREIDENBACH - 0x80004005

I have checked every post I can find on this and can't find anything.
Anyone see what I could be missing?

Thanks
0
Perman (1)
3/11/2007 11:35:03 PM
Did you also give the user permissions on the exchange mailbox store - I gave
my user account full permissions?
Did you run the outlook tool against the local outlook installation?

0
johnotech (2)
3/11/2007 11:41:08 PM
I found another post that said that the txmove.exe had to be in the original
install location of c:\program files\microsoft office\office12\Office Outlook
Time Zone Data Update Tool folder.  I had moved it to the same folder as the
update utility and got the errors.  Once I edited the MSExTmz_1.ini and had
it run tzmove.exe from the original location, everything ran fine.

Thanks for the help.

"johnotech" wrote:

> Did you also give the user permissions on the exchange mailbox store - I gave
> my user account full permissions?
> Did you run the outlook tool against the local outlook installation?

Worksheet Auto update
I need to find a way to automate a process. Is there a way to automatically replace the content of a worksheet with the content of another one? Every morning I get a sales report in excel for the previous day sales. I save it in a folder and then I do a pivot table on this sheet to determine sales by product category for example. The following day, I open the previous day file, replace the sales report with the new one and then refresh my pivot table. Is there a way to have my sales report update anytime I get a new sales report? To be more clear I have a workbook with two tabs: Pivot...

[ANN] Office 11.3.8 update

Errors saving to network drive

Error loading XML into DataSet

Updating a chart Automatically

Updating Credit Card Information
I have been trying counless times to update my credit card information from several Banks, but Money states that the system is unaavaible or the transaction cannot be completed at this time. What can I do to correct this problem. On 2005-03-23, Lou <Lou@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have been trying counless times to update my credit card information from > several Banks, but Money states that the system is unaavaible or the > transaction cannot be completed at this time. What can I do to correct this > problem. Well it depends on how long you've been tr...

Run time error 5 : HQClient

LNK2001 and LNK2019 errors with template class
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01C695ED.3958DA70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a smart pointer class that uses template functions that works = fine under VC6 but it not linking under VS2005. 1>TestGridToolkitView.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol = "void __cdecl PrismGCSmartPointer(class CPrismSmartPointer<class = CDialog> &)" = (?PrismGCSmartPointer@@YAXAAV?$CPrismSmartPointer@VCDialog@@@@@Z) = referenced in function "protected: __...

delivery failure error
"The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to" then says user unknown, even though other comupters don't have that problem. I get this error for a few clients, yet other clients can email the same address. I have Windows small business server 2000, I am pretty sure everything has updated patches. I know i security updates automatically. My clients are an updated Windows XP SR 1 with Office 2003(outlook) SR1. ...

on Writexml error
(Type your message here) Hi all, I have a XML file as a datasource. I read that file using dataset.readxml.Then in that dataset I make some changes. Now I want to write that changed dataset by overwriting the file that was created initially. I someone please tell me how to do it. -------------------------------- From: ratnesh gupta ----------------------- Posted by a user from .NET 247 (http://www.dotnet247.com/) <Id>sCyOfoucUUyYsxAsNxg9AA==</Id> ...

Excel error 1706

Error with Bold
What's wrong? With Worksheets("Recent") Range(Cells(1, 1), Cells(1, 2)).Font.FontStyle = "Bold" End with Take a look at the activesheet. I bet that range is bolded. But if you want Recent to be the sheet with the change, add a couple of dots. With Worksheets("Recent") .Range(.Cells(1, 1), .Cells(1, 2)).Font.FontStyle = "Bold" End With Without those dots, the range refers to the activesheet (if the code is in a general module). crapit wrote: > > What's wrong? > With Worksheets("Recent") > Range(Cells(1...

Oulook 2003 dial up sync errors
we are using outlook 2003 will all current updates insatlled and are using cashed exchange mode. our operating system is windows 2000 SP4 with all the current updates as well. when the user connects and hits f9 to sync we get the following error in the sync log (i have run detect and repair and removed and recreated the users outlook profile) any suggestions??: 18:57:44 Synchronizer Version 11.0.5604 18:57:44 Could not connect to public folder server. 18:57:44 [8004011D-526-80040115-0] 18:57:44 The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is not available. Either there are networ...

Error loading outlook 2003
Hey Guys need a little help I'm running office 2003 with outlook, I'm using my own exchange server, everytime I load up outlook on one of my workstations it loads up fine until I hit the inbox, once I do that Outlook closes down, I check in the event view and got this error message: "The MOF file created for the outlook service could not be loaded. The error code returned by the MOF Complier is contained in the Record Data. Before the performance counters of this service can be collected by WMI the MOF file will need to be loaded manually." Anyone know a fix inste...

Rule Wizard: "Rules In Error"
I have a blackberry, and I have my outlook forwarding emails to it, but about once a day, I get a message that says "Rules in Error: Error in Rule Execution" and it won't forward any emails after that. I only have one single rule, so it's not a rule conflict. Does anyone know the deal? This is extremely frustrating as sometimes I'll be out of the office during the weekend or at night and won't receive any message for hours on my blackberry, only to find out later that this "Rules in Error" dialog box popped up and it won't forward emails. It see...

Money Updates #2

Error #5
I've tried to save my transaction data to my desktop. However, each time I try this I get the error "Error reading or writing file "." " Could someone tell me what's going on? ...

Outlook error message
Unable to expand the folder. The rest of folders could not be opened. There are no additional Microsoft Exchange client licenses available. Contact your adminstrator to obtain a client license to use Microsoft Exchange This is the error message that our clients are receiving when attempting to open outlook version 2000 or above to Exchange Server 5.5 SP3 server. We do have the available licenses and have already set them up in license manager on the server and then license logging service is started. We keep having to stop and start the License Logging Service and then they can get in fi...

XML Serialization Error of Collection
// Can anyone explain the bizarre XML Serialization behavior seen in the following code. // It seems that a collection can not be XML Serialized if it contains an Add() method // with a single parameter where that parameter is of a type in the System.Data namespace // (or a class derived from something in the System.Data namespace). // Is there any way to prevent this from blowing up? using System; using System.Data; using System.Collections; using System.IO; using System.Xml.Serialization; namespace XMLStub { /// <summary>A simple class that holds a collection of ints.</summary>...

Add a secondary administration group error c1041721
I have added a new administration group for a sub site in Japan and now I am getting the following error: The action could not be completed because the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service is unavailable. Operation: Retrieving mount information ID no: c1041721 Exchange Sytem Manger I get this error when I try and drill down to the new admin group to the First Storage Group. I only get this message on machines on my side of the network. If I remote to the mail server in the new site I am able to drill all the way down and see the mailboxes. I can also see our main site informat...

Error: msaccess.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows
Dear all, I get error mesage "msaccess.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows" when preview report. I'm using Access 2000 and Windows 2000. Thanks. Regards, Vensia ...