Documentation relating to setting up Push Email for Windows Mobile 5

Where can I find doucumentation for setting up my Exchange server so
that it pushes out emails (As per the new feature in SP2 / AKU2)???

0
chortler (10)

In news:1142331531.495172.57970@j52g2000cwj.googlegroups.com,
chortler@fetchmail.co.uk <chortler@fetchmail.co.uk> typed:
> Where can I find doucumentation for setting up my Exchange server so
> that it pushes out emails (As per the new feature in SP2 / AKU2)???

Note that the mobile device must have MSFP installed (and most mfr's haven't
yet released the ROM updates that will do this) in order to make push mail
work.

http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/evaluation/features/MobileAccessWP.mspx
may be a good place to start.

0
lanwench (7567)
3/14/2006 3:58:00 PM
chortler@fetchmail.co.uk wrote:

>Where can I find doucumentation for setting up my Exchange server so
>that it pushes out emails (As per the new feature in SP2 / AKU2)???

Besides allowing the users to do it, there's nothing more to do.

Check the properties page of the "Mobile Services" object in the
"Global settings" container of the ESM. "Enable direct push" should be
checked, along with whatever else you'll want.

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

Windows Media Player 02-20-10
Hoe do you delete duplicate copis at once? Duplicate copies of what? Of songs? What version of WMP and Windows? For WMP 10 or 11, you could follow the instructions at http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/knowledgecenter/mediaadvice/0089.mspx Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm-productions.tk BMF wrote: > Hoe do you delete duplicate copis at once? ...

Reply emails are blank?
We are using Exchange 2003 SP1, not sure what version the other party is using but it is some version of Exchange. Problem: the remote user sends one of my users an email. My user replies to it, but when the remote user receives it the message body is blank. My user can send a new email message (not replying to one) to the remote user and everything comes over fine. The remote user is using email stationary. I have had her change her email format to plain text, but it still sends as HTML. Does stationary force HTML? I haven't had a chance to have her stop using the stationary...

Install and set up the Microsoft Office Project Add-in for Outlook
The language used by the add-in must match the language used by Outlook. For example, if Outlook uses Japanese, the add-in must also use Japanese,and If the languages do not match, the add-in will not work. How can I download Japanese add-in for Japanese outlook for Microsoft project server 2007 that installed in Engilish? Have you tried the Project Language Pack 2007 SP1? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=d322ba67-b199-4503-8aff-6813b320d708 HTH "Bahram" <Bahram@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Send an email until all steps done
To complete an order, I need to code the following steps one by one. 1) update order table, tOrder 2) update customer order history table, tCustomer 3) update shipment table, tShip 4) send an confirfation email The problem is sometime due to unknown reason, after step 2), program can not finish step 3) and 4). Since tOrder and tCustomer table was updated, how to back to their data before update? -- Message posted via DotNetMonster.com http://www.dotnetmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/asp-net/201002/1 On Feb 3, 3:05=A0pm, "aspfun via DotNetMonster.com" <u53138@uw...

can I add a link in Publisher to display, "join our email list"?
I am creating a fairly simply website and need to add a button for visitors to join our email list. Is this possible in Publisher? Please post your question in the web group and we will try to help you there: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign or http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign&lang=en&cr=US Always include the version of Publisher you are using, the URL of your site and as much detail as possible. DavidF "mfreecox" <mfreecox@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

tile window
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) does anyone know how to tile microsoft word windows vertically on an osx The closest you will come is Word>Window>Arrange All. Then fiddle them manually. Otherwise, you need an AppleScript: http://www.macosxhints.com/comment.php?mode=view&cid=96187 Or a utility: http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/system_disk_utilities/windowtiles.html Cheers On 23/05/10 10:15 AM, in article 59bb8dd9.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "aprilgsims@officeformac.com" <aprilgsims@officeformac.com> wrote: &...

Setting up own block list (e2k3)
hello all, tried to create my own block list for exchange 2003 but i got an error. using telnet on port 25 ##### 220 xion.hybrid.intra Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service, Version: 6.0.3790.0 ready ... helo 250 xion.hybrid.intra Hello [192.168.0.2] mail from:spam@spam.com 250 2.1.0 spam@spam.com....Sender OK rcpt to:support 421 4.1.0 Dropping connection due to an error on this server Connection to host lost. ##### everything runs fine when i disable my connection filtering rule. someone an idea ? tia ...

how to trend a value every 5 minutes
I have a valve linked to excell and would like to chart it to a line graph every 5 minutes Andrew, 1) Format cell A1 to Time (13:30) in the menu. 2) Format cell B1 to Custom (hh:mm;@) in the menu. 3) In cell A2, type"=SUM(A1+$B$1) This will add the start time to whatever value you have in cell B2, right now you want 5 minutes. 4) Copy and Paste A2 down the column until you have enough data. 5) If you decide to change the interval, all you ahve to do is change the time interval in cell B2. "andrew" wrote: > I have a valve linked to excell and would like to ch...

Entourage created multiple Main Idently windows
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop When I opened Entourage this morning, there were 118 Main Identity windows. It's very strange,because I did not do this. Each window has a black background border behind it. I have closed all these windows several times, but the application keeps crashing and, when I relaunch it, the same 118 main identity windows are there. On 1/28/10 5:35 PM, in article 59bb1cf6.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "sandy189@officeformac.com" <sandy189@officeformac.com> wrote: > When I opened ...

2 Email domains w/2 Act. Dir. Domains - Same Forest
Hello, Scenario: We've had domain1.com (AD) setup and running in exchange 2003 for a year now w/mixed win2k and win2k3 servers - email domain name is the same, domain1. OWA works great and haven't had any problems. Our company is branching out into a new business segment and I've created a new active dir. domain within the same forest, domain2.local. It is NOT a child domain, but does sit under the same forest. I need to configure my front end/back end exchange 2003 boxes to do the following: -receive email for both email domains (domain1.com and domain2.com) -let users...

VBA Code for Receiving Transaction Entry Window
I am writing a small piece of code that opens up a custom VBA form on the Receiving Transaction Entry (POP_Receiving_Entry) screen which requires access to the Purchase Order Number and Ord (Line Item Seq) of the Purchase Order. I need access to Ord field since a single PO can have multiple lines with the same item and I need to determine the actual Ord number of the line item selected on the receipt. I am unable to add this field to VBA. Is there a way to add this to VBA? Thanks, RRS Never mind - found it in the scrolling window. On Mar 28, 10:08=A0pm, RS <rrs1...@gmail.com>...

Outlook will not send my email any more
Outlook will only receive email, it has stopped sending. initially it was having an smtp error, now it is not even attempting to send the email. On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 15:33:02 -0800, jared wrote: > Outlook will only receive email, it has stopped sending. initially it was > having an smtp error, now it is not even attempting to send the email. What version of Outlook? Do you get any error messages when you try to send? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights Hi Jeff... It is Outlook 2000 SP-3. The...

DPM 2010 Remote Agent Install (windows firewall settings)
I'm looking for the specific ports I need to unblock in order to push the agent from the console. All the documentation references point to firewall settings for the DPM server. I'm only interested in the windows firewall settings on the client (protected machine) necessary to push the agent. If I manually install on the client the installer opens the correct ports on the firewall for the agent to function so I'm not even concerned about those settings. I just need to be able to install/uninstall from the console and have been unable to do so unless I turn off the...

Windows update error message 12-05-09
When I try to use the Window Update; 'express' or 'custom' These are the error messages I get: Files required to use Windows Update are no longer registered or installed on your computer. When I try to use the 'register or reinstall' option, I get: 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. I followed a Windows Update thread on 11/25/06 and followed all the recommendations; registered the files, etc. I am running XP and sp3 "alwaysonthego" wrote: > When I try to use the Window Update; 'express' or 'custom' > These are the...

Windows Mail can't see messages
Hi. I've had some problems with Windows Mail which seem to have been solved by resetting the program. But I still have a problem. I want to import my old messages. I can see them in Windows Explorer but when I try to important them into Windows Mail, the folders are all empty. Can anyone help? Thanks. What does the term resetting mean? What did you do (in detail)? Can you click on one of those emails in Windows Explorer and open it? Does it actually contain a headers and a message? If so, put both on your screen, Windows Explorer and Windows Mail and then high...

Merchant's Thoughts On Windows Embedded Point of Service?
Microsoft has released a new operating system called Windows Embedded Point of Service [1],[1.1] which can be thought of as a downsized Windows XP intended for vertical markets such as retail, hospitality and others with platform differences documented at MSDN [2] and the Embedded Team Blog [3] where those that developed the platform will be discussing and documenting goings on. What are merchant's opinions? <%= Clinton Gallagher METROmilwaukee (sm) "A Regional Information Service" NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com URL http://metromilwauke...

BadMail Folder #5
I recently installed Exchange Server 2003. I notice that my BadMail folder is filling up with all kinds of rejected mail from other servers that was supposedly sent from my domain, but it wasn't. Is this normal? How can I stop the mail from going into this folder? Is there a way I can just direct it to cyberspace? Thanks in advance.. FYI, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;884068 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;555164 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;867642 -- Jammyù�ٴ� "Bob Becker" <bob@becker.o...

can't associate .pps with email attachment vista
-- marianne dagher You need to make the explanation / question a little clearer and please don't just use the subject area, the big message area just down a bit is easier to read!. "mariane" <mariane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB4464FA-51BA-473C-9E5A-9013262D9EC0@microsoft.com... > > -- > marianne dagher > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus > signature database 4849 (20100208) __________ > > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security. > > http://www.eset.com ...

How can I go to a specific page number in a large document
How do I go to a specific page number in a large word document. Read the replies to your earlier identical post -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "yisaajao" <yisaajao@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CFC4289D-FC93-4C1B-951B-DB08CED833...

Send a personal email to a group of people
I am using the trial version of Send Personally (http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/send_personally/) with Outlook. Is there a freeware alternatiev for this? Thanks Mail merge with Word can send personal messages to several selected contacts. Z -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "��" <news@kidsnews.au.org> wrote in message news:41610591$0$118$65c69314@mercury.nildram.net... >I am using the trial version of Send Personally &...

eMail Receive in CRM
Hello, I have installed CRM 3.0 Server and on the Exchange Server the CRM Exchange eMail Router. I can send eMails to external adresses but the answer of this mails is not imported into CRM. I have checked many settings but i found nothing... Any ideas? greetings, Stefan ...

backup same set of servers from 2 DPM 2007 servers
I am changing the DPM server 2007. However, I would like to take this opportunity to revise all protection groups so that I can restore bare-metal any server from a single lTO-4 tape if possible. During this "transitional period," I would like to leave the existing backup settings on the older DPM server to continue to run while adding jobs to the new DPM server. Looks like to me that I have to re-install the agent on all servers so that they can be recognized by the new DPM server. IS there a better way to do this if my plan is possible at all? Thanks Bill ...

FRx 6.7 vs 32-bit Windows 7
I'm getting the following error when trying to generate a report but only on the Windows 7 32-bit system. Running SQL Server 2005 on another server, Dynamics GP 9 client is installed on this machine. Component Error FRx is unable to process this output request for the following reason: C:\Windows\system32\msxml.dll could not be found. Generating a DrillDown Viewer or XML output file requires the following: -Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later -MSXML 4.0 SP1 or later It may be necessary to install (or reinstall) the component or components listed above. ** any suggestions or re...

How to remove contacts when email changes
Outlook 2003 If I receive an email from a sender not on my list, that sender's email address is not automatically added to my contacts but will appear on the automated list when I enter the first letter of the sender's email address. If that sender changes email address I cannot delete the old email address. Instead I am left with two email addresses for that sender both of which will appear on the automated list. How can I remove the old email address? You seem to be confused. Receiving an email does not add an address anywhere in Outlook. Sending an email might, a...

Email from Outlook using SharePoint
I have been able to sync a SharePoint library to my Outlook account. i can't seem to able to attach more than one SharePoint file to an email. Is this a system limitation or am I miossing something. ...