Display name of mail enabled public folder

Hi,
  I have problems with the mail enabled public folder adresses.

     In the AD, there is "My Company" security group where there are 
employers of the company, without any mail address.

    We have Public Folders\Unsorted folder, mail enabled, with address 
company@company.com and company@company.local.

    If you send a message from Outlook 2007 to company@company.local it is 
delivered into the Unsorted folder as it should.
    However, if you send a message to company@company.com it is translated 
as "My Company" by outlook and rejected by server as undeliverable. How to 
correct this?

    But the main problem is, that the mail in the public folder has 
"Unsorted folder" as a recipient, how can I change it to display it either 
"My Company" or just company@company.com?

     Thanks for any idea,
           Jan 

0
miloush1 (64)
2/27/2007 1:35:17 PM
exchange.admin 57650 articles. 2 followers. Follow

5 Replies
581 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 45

In news:eglLiQnWHHA.5092@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl,
Jan Kucera <miloush@community.nospam> typed:
> Hi,
>  I have problems with the mail enabled public folder adresses.
>
>     In the AD, there is "My Company" security group where there are
> employers of the company, without any mail address.
>
>    We have Public Folders\Unsorted folder, mail enabled, with address
> company@company.com and company@company.local.
>
>    If you send a message from Outlook 2007 to company@company.local
> it is delivered into the Unsorted folder as it should.
>    However, if you send a message to company@company.com it is
> translated as "My Company" by outlook and rejected by server as
> undeliverable. How to correct this?

Well, the first thing I'd ask is, why are you manually entering the SMTP 
address in a new message rather than putting in whatever you've got set up 
as the display name in the GAL (currently, Unsorted, but see below)?

That said, when you type in company@company.com exactly how does Outlook 
'translate' that into "My Company" ...and does this happen with any other 
client (pre-2007 Outlook, OWA, etc) ?

>    But the main problem is, that the mail in the public folder has
> "Unsorted folder" as a recipient, how can I change it to display it
> either "My Company" or just company@company.com?

In the properties of the public folder in ESM,in the General tab, you can 
change the "Address list name" from being the folder name, to whatever you 
like. This will become the display name, and is what the recipient name 
should show in new mail.

>
>     Thanks for any idea,
>           Jan



0
lanwench (7567)
2/27/2007 2:35:38 PM
Thanks Lanwench. Well I forget to mention why does probably outlook 
translate the company@company.com to "My Company", I have "My Company" as 
alias for the Unsorted folder. So I guess one solution would be to rename 
"My Company" security group to anything else... hm... any others?

Not every sender has access to GAL.

Jan


"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" 
<lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com> wrote in message 
news:ubSFUynWHHA.1200@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> In news:eglLiQnWHHA.5092@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl,
> Jan Kucera <miloush@community.nospam> typed:
>> Hi,
>>  I have problems with the mail enabled public folder adresses.
>>
>>     In the AD, there is "My Company" security group where there are
>> employers of the company, without any mail address.
>>
>>    We have Public Folders\Unsorted folder, mail enabled, with address
>> company@company.com and company@company.local.
>>
>>    If you send a message from Outlook 2007 to company@company.local
>> it is delivered into the Unsorted folder as it should.
>>    However, if you send a message to company@company.com it is
>> translated as "My Company" by outlook and rejected by server as
>> undeliverable. How to correct this?
>
> Well, the first thing I'd ask is, why are you manually entering the SMTP 
> address in a new message rather than putting in whatever you've got set up 
> as the display name in the GAL (currently, Unsorted, but see below)?
>
> That said, when you type in company@company.com exactly how does Outlook 
> 'translate' that into "My Company" ...and does this happen with any other 
> client (pre-2007 Outlook, OWA, etc) ?
>
>>    But the main problem is, that the mail in the public folder has
>> "Unsorted folder" as a recipient, how can I change it to display it
>> either "My Company" or just company@company.com?
>
> In the properties of the public folder in ESM,in the General tab, you can 
> change the "Address list name" from being the folder name, to whatever you 
> like. This will become the display name, and is what the recipient name 
> should show in new mail.
>
>>
>>     Thanks for any idea,
>>           Jan
>
>
> 

0
miloush1 (64)
2/27/2007 3:18:34 PM
In news:%23r1uPKoWHHA.5092@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl,
Jan Kucera <miloush@community.nospam> typed:
> Thanks Lanwench. Well I forget to mention why does probably outlook
> translate the company@company.com to "My Company", I have "My
> Company" as alias for the Unsorted folder.

Ah. Well, change that, then.

> So I guess one solution
> would be to rename "My Company" security group to anything else...
> hm... any others?

You could call it "All Users" or something, I guess. Or change the alias on 
the public folder.
>
> Not every sender has access to GAL.

For external senders (who of course, wouldn't have any way to view the GAL) 
it shouldn't be an issue as they'd use the SMTP address.
>
> Jan
>
>
> "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
> <lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com> wrote in
> message news:ubSFUynWHHA.1200@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>> In news:eglLiQnWHHA.5092@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl,
>> Jan Kucera <miloush@community.nospam> typed:
>>> Hi,
>>>  I have problems with the mail enabled public folder adresses.
>>>
>>>     In the AD, there is "My Company" security group where there are
>>> employers of the company, without any mail address.
>>>
>>>    We have Public Folders\Unsorted folder, mail enabled, with
>>> address company@company.com and company@company.local.
>>>
>>>    If you send a message from Outlook 2007 to company@company.local
>>> it is delivered into the Unsorted folder as it should.
>>>    However, if you send a message to company@company.com it is
>>> translated as "My Company" by outlook and rejected by server as
>>> undeliverable. How to correct this?
>>
>> Well, the first thing I'd ask is, why are you manually entering the
>> SMTP address in a new message rather than putting in whatever you've
>> got set up as the display name in the GAL (currently, Unsorted, but
>> see below)? That said, when you type in company@company.com exactly how 
>> does
>> Outlook 'translate' that into "My Company" ...and does this happen
>> with any other client (pre-2007 Outlook, OWA, etc) ?
>>
>>>    But the main problem is, that the mail in the public folder has
>>> "Unsorted folder" as a recipient, how can I change it to display it
>>> either "My Company" or just company@company.com?
>>
>> In the properties of the public folder in ESM,in the General tab,
>> you can change the "Address list name" from being the folder name,
>> to whatever you like. This will become the display name, and is what
>> the recipient name should show in new mail.
>>
>>>
>>>     Thanks for any idea,
>>>           Jan



0
lanwench (7567)
2/27/2007 3:36:51 PM
Thank you for your replies, Lanwench.
 Just to explain, there are computers on the LAN which don't belong to the 
domain. And secondly, I cannot control whether users enter e-mail addresses 
or try to find any entry in the contact list (which they had never used).... 
excluding the thing that I would have to explain to them that not only valid 
e-mail address can be typed in the recipient field, of course.. ;-)))

Thanks for help.
     Jan


"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" 
<lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com> wrote in message 
news:OE8IiUoWHHA.3972@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> In news:%23r1uPKoWHHA.5092@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl,
> Jan Kucera <miloush@community.nospam> typed:
>> Thanks Lanwench. Well I forget to mention why does probably outlook
>> translate the company@company.com to "My Company", I have "My
>> Company" as alias for the Unsorted folder.
>
> Ah. Well, change that, then.
>
>> So I guess one solution
>> would be to rename "My Company" security group to anything else...
>> hm... any others?
>
> You could call it "All Users" or something, I guess. Or change the alias 
> on the public folder.
>>
>> Not every sender has access to GAL.
>
> For external senders (who of course, wouldn't have any way to view the 
> GAL) it shouldn't be an issue as they'd use the SMTP address.
>>
>> Jan
>>
>>
>> "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
>> <lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com> wrote in
>> message news:ubSFUynWHHA.1200@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>>> In news:eglLiQnWHHA.5092@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl,
>>> Jan Kucera <miloush@community.nospam> typed:
>>>> Hi,
>>>>  I have problems with the mail enabled public folder adresses.
>>>>
>>>>     In the AD, there is "My Company" security group where there are
>>>> employers of the company, without any mail address.
>>>>
>>>>    We have Public Folders\Unsorted folder, mail enabled, with
>>>> address company@company.com and company@company.local.
>>>>
>>>>    If you send a message from Outlook 2007 to company@company.local
>>>> it is delivered into the Unsorted folder as it should.
>>>>    However, if you send a message to company@company.com it is
>>>> translated as "My Company" by outlook and rejected by server as
>>>> undeliverable. How to correct this?
>>>
>>> Well, the first thing I'd ask is, why are you manually entering the
>>> SMTP address in a new message rather than putting in whatever you've
>>> got set up as the display name in the GAL (currently, Unsorted, but
>>> see below)? That said, when you type in company@company.com exactly how 
>>> does
>>> Outlook 'translate' that into "My Company" ...and does this happen
>>> with any other client (pre-2007 Outlook, OWA, etc) ?
>>>
>>>>    But the main problem is, that the mail in the public folder has
>>>> "Unsorted folder" as a recipient, how can I change it to display it
>>>> either "My Company" or just company@company.com?
>>>
>>> In the properties of the public folder in ESM,in the General tab,
>>> you can change the "Address list name" from being the folder name,
>>> to whatever you like. This will become the display name, and is what
>>> the recipient name should show in new mail.
>>>
>>>>
>>>>     Thanks for any idea,
>>>>           Jan
>
>
> 

0
miloush1 (64)
2/27/2007 6:53:11 PM
In news:O3i%23KCqWHHA.4384@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl,
Jan Kucera <miloush@community.nospam> typed:
> Thank you for your replies, Lanwench.
> Just to explain, there are computers on the LAN which don't belong to
> the domain.

That doesn't matter, actually -

> And secondly, I cannot control whether users enter e-mail
> addresses or try to find any entry in the contact list (which they
> had never used).... excluding the thing that I would have to explain
> to them that not only valid e-mail address can be typed in the
> recipient field, of course.. ;-)))

Just change the alias to whatever you wish, or tell them how to send mail to 
the foldr if they want it to be properly delivered.
>
> Thanks for help.
>     Jan
>
>
> "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
> <lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com> wrote in
> message news:OE8IiUoWHHA.3972@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>> In news:%23r1uPKoWHHA.5092@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl,
>> Jan Kucera <miloush@community.nospam> typed:
>>> Thanks Lanwench. Well I forget to mention why does probably outlook
>>> translate the company@company.com to "My Company", I have "My
>>> Company" as alias for the Unsorted folder.
>>
>> Ah. Well, change that, then.
>>
>>> So I guess one solution
>>> would be to rename "My Company" security group to anything else...
>>> hm... any others?
>>
>> You could call it "All Users" or something, I guess. Or change the
>> alias on the public folder.
>>>
>>> Not every sender has access to GAL.
>>
>> For external senders (who of course, wouldn't have any way to view
>> the GAL) it shouldn't be an issue as they'd use the SMTP address.
>>>
>>> Jan
>>>
>>>
>>> "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
>>> <lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com> wrote in
>>> message news:ubSFUynWHHA.1200@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>>>> In news:eglLiQnWHHA.5092@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl,
>>>> Jan Kucera <miloush@community.nospam> typed:
>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>  I have problems with the mail enabled public folder adresses.
>>>>>
>>>>>     In the AD, there is "My Company" security group where there
>>>>> are employers of the company, without any mail address.
>>>>>
>>>>>    We have Public Folders\Unsorted folder, mail enabled, with
>>>>> address company@company.com and company@company.local.
>>>>>
>>>>>    If you send a message from Outlook 2007 to
>>>>> company@company.local it is delivered into the Unsorted folder as
>>>>>    it should. However, if you send a message to
>>>>> company@company.com it is translated as "My Company" by outlook
>>>>> and rejected by server as undeliverable. How to correct this?
>>>>
>>>> Well, the first thing I'd ask is, why are you manually entering the
>>>> SMTP address in a new message rather than putting in whatever
>>>> you've got set up as the display name in the GAL (currently,
>>>> Unsorted, but see below)? That said, when you type in
>>>> company@company.com exactly how does
>>>> Outlook 'translate' that into "My Company" ...and does this happen
>>>> with any other client (pre-2007 Outlook, OWA, etc) ?
>>>>
>>>>>    But the main problem is, that the mail in the public folder has
>>>>> "Unsorted folder" as a recipient, how can I change it to display
>>>>> it either "My Company" or just company@company.com?
>>>>
>>>> In the properties of the public folder in ESM,in the General tab,
>>>> you can change the "Address list name" from being the folder name,
>>>> to whatever you like. This will become the display name, and is
>>>> what the recipient name should show in new mail.
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>     Thanks for any idea,
>>>>>           Jan



0
lanwench (7567)
2/27/2007 7:12:02 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Grouping E-mail by Date (not DateTime)
I have been unable to find where to group (not sort) by E- mail by Date, not DateTime. Does anyone know if this is possible? Thank you. In MS Outlook, Right-Click over the Received Column header in your message queue, Select "Format Columns" Change the date into the format you desired. Hit OK. HTH JDQ >-----Original Message----- >I have been unable to find where to group (not sort) by E- >mail by Date, not DateTime. > >Does anyone know if this is possible? > >Thank you. >. > Although this does change the format of the Received field, when I try and ...

mail merge #18
I've been searching a solution to my problem now for days and haven't found it yet... I posted this earlier in MrExcel's msg board( http://www.mrexcel.com/board2/viewtopic.php?t=177132 ), and to VBAX board also( http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5890 ) but so far no help.... So let's try here also. And don't exactly know, should this be in Word, Excel or VBA section.... Hello everybody! I seem to have a problem, for you probably very small, but it's causing me headache... I have our customers in xl-sheet and I made labels to letters with mail merg...

Error on contact folder, cannot open win mail anymore
User accidentally did something moving a contact folder from "my documents" or something(he doesn't know exactly) to a pendrive which failed thus deleting it, after that, windows mail does not open anymore, it says "cannot open contacts folder" then returns error 0x800fffff and after clicking OK to that it returns MSOE.dll error. how can i fix this?, there's no backup, no system restore, nothing. i've even installed windows live mail, after more than an hour upgrading, it resturns the same contacts error and crashes. OS is Vista SP2 regards...

Unsupported characters in file names.
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3291382475_888624 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Mac OSX has this handy home directory backup utility that runs every time a user logs in. It synchronizes a persons desktop, documents, pictures etc. to a share. In my case I back these up to a Windows 2003 Server. In Office 2004 there were about 5 files that have characters in their file names that are not supported by Windows Operating sys...

Resetting the Other Users Folders list
Re: Outlook 2003 When accessing another user's Calendar that you have been granted permissions to, a reference to that person's calendar appears in the lower part of the File > Open > Other User's Folder menu. I have not been able to determine how to clear or reset this menu. And unlike the adaptive menus in other Office applications, these references have not removed themselves even though the shared calendars are no longer accessed. Any suggestions? Thanks, jm ...

Outlook 2002, duplicate mails
For few days ago I'm receiving duplicate mails with Outlook 2002. My PC is "virus free". I had checked this with a lot of utilities. Outlook 2002 / Win XP Pro Any help will be appreciated, Thanx! Claudiu ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ I also started recieving duplicate emails, and if there are attachements, I get multiple copies of those. And, my computer is well protected against viruses. >-----Original Message----- > >...

Referring to cells by range names #6
yes, correct on the two spaces vs one. one is sufficient. however, i still cannot make the formula work without indirect an using quotes for the range names. i have enjoyed the help and the spirited discussion -- rllane4 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- rllane47's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1647 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27830 Shot in the dark. This may be a version issue. Try: <Tools> <Options> <Calculation> tab, And check "Accept Labe...

Highlight Internal mail
I doint think there is but, Is there a way at the server level to mark internal mail or show it differently on a users workstation. I would like to color code email to distinquish between external mail and internal. Or does it have to be done manually at each workstation. Is there a reqistry setting that we can push out to users with flown blown outook (2000) at the client level. Thanks LB ...

cell display
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Why are pound signs coming up in cells with formulas? Column width not large enough <br><br>Click on the main column header (A,B.C, etc) so entire column is selected. Go to Format menu and column then click autofit. Or your currency setting is wrong :-) When working with Excel, it's a good idea to call this # a hash sign, so you do not confuse people who think you mean one of these � Cheers On 26/05/10 11:22 AM, in article 59bb9006.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "Jim_Paisley@officeforma...

More Junk e-mail issues!
We're getting reports that email sent to us by our benefits provider is getting filtered into junk email. Our settings in Outlook 2003 are set to LOW. The problem is we really don't want to have to document a workaround for this if we can avoid it; trying to get 8000 people to read documentation is...challenging to say the least. My question is, is there a way to control this at the Exchange level OR is there a way we could help our benefits provider contact Microsoft to have the filter changed before the next Windows Update cycle? How do you deploy registry values and files to yo...

Public Folder Strangeness
Hi All, Please could someone shead some light on a slight issue I'm experiencing. Here's the rub; Exchange 2003 SP2, OL 2003. I've created a new calendar in a public folder. I've created new AD Universal Security groups and assigned them reviewer and author permissions on this folder. I've then added apprpriate users to these groups. If UserA then creates an appointment, UserA is the only persone who can see it in the calendar. UserB (within the same securuty group), viewing the folder, does not see UserA's appointment. As an administrator, I cannot see t...

Office 2004
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3169551770_24466 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I can�t remember if this was an issue with Office X, but I�ve found when I reboot my Mac, and the Office Notifications daemon appears, it does not initially show the number of reminders in its Dock icon. I have to go the the Notifications window, and perform some action on on of them (snooze, dismiss, whatever) and then the Dock icon shows the ...

Recipients field includes the word "E-mail" -- why?
How do I avoid having the word "E-mail" show up in my addresses? For example, I have entered a Contact in my address book whose name is John Doe. Whenever I send an email to him, "John Doe (E-mail)" shows in the To field. How can I avoid this? You should post your Outlook version so we can answer. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Redpen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2004c01c458b0$c862c0e0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > How do I avoid having the word "E-mail" show up in my > addresses? For example, I have entered a ...

How do I set up a default column format in all my email folders?
I want a specific date format in my sent and received columns, but have to set each folder individually. Is there a way to do this globally? -- Christine Ckaesche <Ckaesche@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want a specific date format in my sent and received columns, but > have to set each folder individually. Is there a way to do this > globally? The techniques described here may help: http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/grouping.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

Russian Mail Causing Outlook Freeze
Hi all Strange happenings with Outlook2003 and ExchangeServer2003. We have an office in Moscow from whom we receive regular emails. Occasionally they will send a message (not necessarily having attachments) which will cause the Outlook client to freeze. After closing and re-opening Outlook, the message can be read and behaves as normal. Anyone come across similar and know of remedy? Is it likely to be font related? TIA Phil On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 13:57:44 -0000, "TheScullster" <phil@dropthespam.com> wrote: >Hi all > >Strange happenings with Outlook2003 and Exch...

OUTLOOK 2003 JUNK MAIL FILTER for FEB. 2006
I'm running WINDOWS XP Home w/ SP2 and all necessary Office updates for 2000 & 2003, and MICROSOFT DEFENDER BETA 2. The JUNK MAIL FILTER UPDATE for February 2006 will not go into place. I am being required to shut off my machine every time for the update to take place, but it doesn't seem to go into place. What is wrong with this picture? -- E.P. Kida Part Time Defender of the Universe "You May Think I'm A Stranger... But I Ain't No Stranger Than You..." I'm continually getting this update, but I don't have Outlook 2003, what can I do t...

Public folder storm
Hi, server A (mbx + public folder server) in location and dedicated public foder servers B and C are replicating heavily. I have enabled the disagnostics on both the servers. the Dedicated public folders are generating much back fill requests. Please let me know how to troubleshoot the issue. On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 19:58:10 -0800, Public folder storm <Public folder storm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > > server A (mbx + public folder server) in location and dedicated public >foder servers B and C are replicating heavily. I have enabled the >disagnostic...

Exchange 5.5 MTA e-mail stuck problem
Dear All, please help our exchange MTA always stuck e-mail in server. We have 4 exchange servers in 3 sites. The problem always in 2 servers. please see below setting server1 ( Window 4.0sp6a & Exchange 5.5sp4) server2 (Window 2000sp4 & exchange 5.5 sp4_ server3 ( window NT 4.0sp6a & exchange 5.5 sp4 ) server4 (window 2000 sp4 & exchange 5.5 sp4) Sever1 & server2 is same network server3 & server4 in oversea Our problem always keep server2 with server3 & server4. We can ping to server3 and server4, we also use "net user //server3 ipc$" command. Pl...

Receiving e-mail #2
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me with this. On my outlook at work. I can send e-mails to those outside the company but cannot receive e-mails from outside. Any advise would be great. Thanks, On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 22:02:39 -0700, "Crissy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, >I was wondering if anyone could help me with this. On my >outlook at work. I can send e-mails to those outside the >company but cannot receive e-mails from outside. >Any advise would be great. > You need to ask your System Administrator at work if this is po...

Purge Public folder after 6 months
We have a *public* folder where incoming faxes go to. I want to configure something that will automatically purge messages in that folder if they are older than 6 months. I've been doing it every month by hand, but I'd really like just to have the system do this. Thanks, Mark On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 11:56:37 -0400, "M.Siler" <John.Doe@NoSpam.com> wrote: >We have a *public* folder where incoming faxes go to. I want to configure >something that will automatically purge messages in that folder if they are >older than 6 months. I've been doing it every...

Looking for a name within a string
Hello I'm looping over a file ,and as I get each line I'm looking for a particualr name. I've tried use the split method, but each line contains whitespaces, and an un even number of white spaces, so the text item I'm looking for isn't always th esame element. Here is a sample of each line of text I I get devicetype1 address1 sn1 file1.txt cost1 devicetype2 address2 sn2 file2.txt cost2 The file I'm looking for has the .txt extension it, so how would I go about finding the location, and going backwards till the firs ...

ons e-mail adres
francois we zijn er eindelijk in geslaagd om ons e-mail adres door te sturen met wat hulp van de dochter groetjes peter en magda peter-magda-neerinckx@skynet.be Well that should supply you with some free email by posting this in this newsgroup. -- Maurice Ausum "Magda en Peter NEERINCKX" wrote: > francois we zijn er eindelijk in geslaagd om ons e-mail adres door te sturen > met wat hulp van de dochter > groetjes peter en magda > peter-magda-neerinckx@skynet.be > > ...

Secondary Display Driver fails to load with /3GB
We are developing a Windows XP 32-bit system with an nVidia card and an ATI card driving multiple displays, and have encountered a situation where some of the displays will not become enabled if the /3GB and /USERVA=2500 setting is used. This problem was first identified using an AMD V5600 from Barco Medical Imaging using the Barco video driver, and an nVidia FX380. The results were confirmed to also occur with an AMD Radeon X1800 and an nVidia FX380 using the latest drivers from AMD and nVidia. The AMD card is driving two displays, and the nVidia card is driving one display. ...

Removing recipient names
Hello, When I add a recipient in the TO: CC: BCC: fields, Outlook 2002 automatically displays a list of previous recipients used (some kind of cache?). Many of these addresses are no longer used. Is there a way to remove these old addresses and only leave the current addresses used? Thanks for your help, Millie Type enough of the name to see it and use the delete key to remove it from the history file. "Millie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0b8c01c3fb0b$54d67a20$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > > When I add a recipient in the TO: CC...

How to Modify an Account Name
We are having an issue when wemodify the account name it changes the owner of the cases associated to the account to the person that modified the account name. Is there a way to change the account name with out having it modify all previous cases or activies ? Thanks Robert Is that happening in the web client or through code? -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx Custom Lookup Dialog: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/?area=customLookup The JavaScript Snippets Directory: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/top...