display email forwarding

Running exchange 2003 sp2. How can i turn off the email forwarding banner
that appears in outlook 2003?

a user is complaing that they dont want to see the note in outlook that
tells them when they forwarded on the email.

Thanks
0
Skip1 (502)

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:41:46 -0800, "skip"
<skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Running exchange 2003 sp2. How can i turn off the email forwarding banner
>that appears in outlook 2003?
>
>a user is complaing that they dont want to see the note in outlook that
>tells them when they forwarded on the email.
>
>Thanks

And dont forget the subject field that shows FW: and the little
forward arrow icon.

Jeez.
0
adavid (8731)
10/31/2005 5:55:43 PM
You didnt give a solution

"Andy David - MVP" wrote:

> On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:41:46 -0800, "skip"
> <skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >Running exchange 2003 sp2. How can i turn off the email forwarding banner
> >that appears in outlook 2003?
> >
> >a user is complaing that they dont want to see the note in outlook that
> >tells them when they forwarded on the email.
> >
> >Thanks
>

> And dont forget the subject field that shows FW: and the little
> forward arrow icon.
>
> Jeez.

0
Skip1 (502)
10/31/2005 6:05:55 PM
I don't believe there is any way to do that...I'm at a loss why anyone would
want to do so...

--
Susan Conkey [MVP]

"skip" <skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> You didnt give a solution
>
> "Andy David - MVP" wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:41:46 -0800, "skip"
> > <skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> >
> > >Running exchange 2003 sp2. How can i turn off the email forwarding
banner
> > >that appears in outlook 2003?
> > >
> > >a user is complaing that they dont want to see the note in outlook that
> > >tells them when they forwarded on the email.
> > >
> > >Thanks
> >

> > And dont forget the subject field that shows FW: and the little
> > forward arrow icon.
> >
> > Jeez.

0
sconkey (3059)
10/31/2005 6:11:20 PM
On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:11:20 -0800, "Susan"
<sconkey@mgmmirage.nospam.com> wrote:

>I don't believe there is any way to do that...I'm at a loss why anyone would
>want to do so...

Me neither. In fact, that little banner is a good thing.
0
adavid (8731)

Problems with creating a newsletter

forward to: field
Hi Everyone, im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of the delivery options is stored. Thank you in advance kind regards marc -- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ Its in the altRecipient attribute. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Marc Wenger" <haga(at).iesg--nspm-noa9h.gmx.ch> wrote in message news:opr64hs7z6fyi4rt@news.microsoft.com... > Hi Everyone, > > im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of ...

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Auto-Forward of Meeting Responses
We are running Exchange 2000 / Outlook 2003. After staff realignment, we have an assistant who no longer reports to a manager. The manager has removed the assistant from her calendar shared list. Now when the manager sends a meeting request to various attendees, the assistant is not notified in any way. However when anyone invited to the meeting responds with an acceptance or rejection to attend the meeting, the assistant receives a copy of that response. I've looked in the manager's and assistant's rules and alerts and calendar settings, however I cannot find any setting ...

Display of UML State Transition Event
Dear Group, I am attempting to use the UML Statechart with a couple of states and a transition between them. I select properties, Events, Change Event type, say, and can see ChangeEvent1 in the property window but... ....when I Ok back to the drawing the ChangeEvent1 is not displayed by the transition. I can enter actions in a similar way and they are displayed. How cna I get the event visible too in the drawing? Surely this is the most important aspect of a transition i.e. what caused it, regards, Colin Smith ...

Sending Email #6

Forwarded messages are not being sent

Outlook Rule to Forward with Secure Delivery
I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure delivery. Can you please tell me how to do this? Thank you Chris ChrisH <ChrisH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with > secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but > I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure > delivery. Can you please tell me...

Problem displaying expected results with CString
I am writing a MFC program to import data from a single table database into a normalized database with numerous tables. The first component opens a recordset object to the database and performs some basic tests on the field value, and the plan is to write the records out to a spreadsheet that fail to meet any of the criteria defined for the field. Along with writing out the record, I want to populate a comments field describing what failed. I have tried to implement this with a CString variable; I initialize it to a blank string each time a new record is examined, and then as each field is che...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

Recurring email #2

display in taskbar in excel 2000
Hello, Have a problem! I work with Office 2000 and excel does not open more than onw screen in the taskbar. Windows in Taskbar, I checked in Excel. Clustered display is turned off in the properties of the Taskbar. Can anyone help me with this problem prog, get it only if I 2x open excel. Regards Rob Hi Rob, I can't figure out what exactly what is happening in your excel but try this, Go to TOOLS (Menu Bar) then OPTIONS, in VIEW tab just CHECK the Windows in Taskbar. Hope this will help. ~jaeson ...

ACC: How to Display Line Numbers on Subform Records
I found this article on MS' website http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q120913/ but ran into problems when I pasted the code and tried to compile it. It gives a Compile Error: Method or data member not found when it reached the line below: RS.FindFirst "[" & KeyName & "] = " & KeyValue and it highlights "FindFirst". I have a sub-form (child) of a parent form's and I have a variable in the child that the user currently manually increments from 1,2,3 and so forth. Can this not be done w/o the user's intervention? Hi, ...

Inbox Icons not changing when email forwarded or replied to
This may seem like an insignicant issue, but when you have hundreds of emails in your inbox, it is extremely important to know which ones you have forwarded and which ones you have replied to. Unfortunately, my inbox icons do not change when I reply to a message or forward a message. They also remain as the "Read Message" icon. I have searched the Knowledge Base, but I have been unable to find an answer to this seemingly simple issue. I am using Outlook 2000. Appreciate any assistance, James ...

Email signature #4
Using Outlook 2000, whenever I send an email my automatic signature is preceded by "AUTOTEXTLIST \s "E-mail Signature"". How do I get rid of it? It doesn't happen when I insert auto text directly. ...

Exchange problem while emailing from TS
I have a published application via TS and Citrix Metaframe XPe. OCCASSIONALY, when a message is sent from MAPI client configured in the TS environment (Outlook 2003) it will change the SMTP address, by concatinanting the address. For example: user@domain.com is the intended address, when I look at the Message Tracking Center on the Exchange Server it's attempting to send to user@domain.com:USER@DOMAIN.COM. Where is the :USER@DOMAIN.COM, which is being added to the end of the SMTP coming from ? ...

outlook 2007, exchange 2007 in SBS 2008 email attachment extensions changed
Day one after rolling out SBS2008 after migrating from SBS200, A number of users are complaining about Word doc's arriving as .do_ and pdf's arriving as .pd_ which need to be renamed to work as intended. Have googled and binged to no avail. Forefront wasn't installed, and get-attachmentfilterlist commands in the Exchange power shell don't return anything that clarifies the situation. Anyone any ideas where this is coming from? Thanks AC You sure you have no other mail filtering? If you have no forefront.. it doesn't sound to me like it's the SBS ...