Disappearing M driive

I'm running Windows Server 2000 with exchange 5.5 and
caome in today and my m drive is no longer showing up.
Tried rebooting and still, no m drive.  Have cleaned up
the rest of the hard drive and have 2 gb of free space.
Am I looking at a reload???

Exchange 5.5 doesn't have IFS capabilities so there is no M:\ drive.

Sounds like you may have Citrix installed?

If this is actually E2K, then check to make sure that the Information store
service is started and/or the databases are mounted.

--
Cheers,

Steve Antonio
Microsoft Exchange Support

Note: Please do not reply to this e-mail address. It is used for newsgroup
purposes only.

"Tplangenstein" <tplangenstein@facettech.com> wrote in message
> I'm running Windows Server 2000 with exchange 5.5 and
> caome in today and my m drive is no longer showing up.
> Tried rebooting and still, no m drive.  Have cleaned up
> the rest of the hard drive and have 2 gb of free space.
> Am I looking at a reload???

0
steveant (150)

chart disappears #2
In excel 2007 I have data on a sheet from which I created a chart. I then moved the chart to its own sheet. I updated the data once a day for a couple days and the chart was also updated. Then one day I open the file and the chart is gone. The sheet it was on is still there. The data sheet is still there, but the sheet is gone (or not visible?) and I can't figure out why or how to get it back. This is happened twice now and is getting quite irritating. Any thoughts? I have been unable to reproduce this. I did what you did but my 'day' was about 1 1/2mins. The chart su...

menu toolbar disappears and right click wont work in charts
I have an existing excell sheet that has been working fine for years and now when I open it and select an existing chart I have no menu toolbar nor will my mouse right click work. If I select outside of the chart my menu appears and my mouse works again. ...

Tab Control Issue
Hi-- Can anyone help with why this code causes the subform inside of a tab control page to disappear? Forms!frmPurchaseOrder!pgCurrent.Visible = True Forms!frmPurchaseOrder.Section(acFooter).Visible = True Forms!frmPurchaseOrder!pgCurrent.SetFocus Forms!frmPurchaseOrder!pgAddEdit.Visible = False At first, I had 2 subforms inside of a main form. When a button was clicked, one form was hidden and the other visible. That was causing the subform to turn completely white and become useless. I decided to try tabs thinking this might solve the probl...

Tasks disappearing in Outlook 2002
Anybody experienced uncompleted tasks disappearing out of Outlook 2002? An employee could be fired because they keep complaining of their active task list (which is required) disappearing when they come to work in the morning. Before action is taken, though, I thought I'd better ask if anyone else has experienced this. Note: we are not on an Exchange Server, there's nothing in the "deleted" folder, I've run the view by catagory and there are ONLY completed items left. Thx ...

Inbox e-mails disappeared
When trying to weed out some of my 25,000+ e-mails from my inbox, the screen suddenly became ghosted and my hard drive whirled away for a few minutes. When the screen became restored, all my 25,000+ inbox e-mails seemed to be gone ! However, my Inbox still reports 474 MB of memory being used. As these 25,000+ e-mails contain over ten years of important data, I'm desperate to restore them into my Outlook Express 6. Any suggestions would be most appreciated !!! Cheers, Bob McBride (e-mail: bob- mcbride@heydon.com). ...

Pivot Table Data Headings
Hi All, I have a sheet of data, and a pivot table on another sheet that uses the data. When I change the name of a data field, the data field disappears from the pivot. I would have thought that the name would just update. The new data name is in the field list, but having to go into the field list and drag it out to the pivot is not very practical. Has anyone noticed this issue? Is there a way to make this work? Essentially the pivot is filled with place holder data names (Data1, Data2, etc.). The real names are filled in later after the workbook is distributed around the company, so the m...

Excel List range, filter arrows disappeared
I have a range A1:L732 that I converted to an Excel List. When I click within the list, the blue list border appears yet the expected filter arrows associated with the row 1 headings are no longer showing. Converting to a range and then converting back to a list does not yield the filter arrows. I am sure this is an "option" that I have not set. Any suggestions. Thank you very much. Do you have objects showing? To check, choose Tools>Options On the View tab, under Objects, select 'Show All' andrew wrote: > I have a range A1:L732 that I converted to an Excel Lis...

Emails Disappear #3
It seems that sometimes when I send emails, the body disappears and the recipient gets a blank screen or a random character, like 8. I have read that disabling the AVG scan feature will help some other problems. Will that solve this also, or are there any otehr suggestions? Allan Katz <AllanKatz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > It seems that sometimes when I send emails, the body disappears and > the recipient gets a blank screen or a random character, like 8. I > have read that disabling the AVG scan feature will help some other > problems. Will that solve this a...

Email account disappeared
I now have had 3 salesmen have the same thing happen to them. They call up and cannot receive their email anymore. After checking I find that their POP3 email account has disappeared. I walk them through adding the email account back. I am quite sure these salesmen do not know how to delete an account -- so I am wondering what they are doing that results in the account being deleted. Any ideas or suggestions? >-----Original Message----- >I now have had 3 salesmen have the same thing happen to >them. They call up and cannot receive their email >anymore. After checki...

Leading-zeros disappear from auto-numbers (quotations, invoices, e
Hi, After upgrading from CRM3 to CRM4, the generation of, for instance, quotes, has changed: CRM3: QUO-04567-XXXXXX CRM4: QUO-4568-XXXXXX How can I preserve leading zeros? Is it a bug? Thanks and regards, ...

Standard tool bar disappeared in Excel 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Every time I launch a work book in Excel 2008 the standard and formula tool bars are absent. I have to go to View, Tool Bars and unclick and then click the standard tool bar to make it appear. It was not like that when I first installed Excel 2008. But it is very inconvenient. Does some one know how to make the tool bar and formula bars appear every time a sheet is opened? As posted repeatedly in answer to the same question: Click the capsular button at the right end of the document window's title bar to turn ...

M drive in 2003
hi,I guess the M drive doesn't exist anymore in exchange2003? when I right click the folder 'public' in IIS->'permissions' nothing happens. same with 'exadmin' and 'exchange. I know not to play with permissions on the M drive,I still would like to see them. all three folders have this path: \\.\BackOfficeStorage\ is there another way to see these permissions or folders? thanx, martin martin koeb wrote: > hi,I guess the M drive doesn't exist anymore in exchange2003? Yep. For good reason, too...it's dangerouus. > > when I right click th...

I'm puzzled
Hi, I have a spreadsheet which records my small business's accounts. I've recorded all accounts year to date and I continue past the current date with entries to give me a forecast to the year end (I hope that bit made sense). The most important column is 'Balance at Bank'. I have the following formula in the column to give me a running bank balance: =IF(OR(F136<>"",G136<>""),H135+G136-F136,"") For some reason that I can not fathom I am getting a #VALUE! error message half way down the column. I have no idea what is going wron...

I'm getting the #DIV/0! error
When I'm calculating for a % I entered the IF formula =IF(B10=0,"",B10/C10) and it worked ok when B10 was 0 but how would you modify this formula if either B10 or C10 were 0? The result can display 0 for my purposes. Thanks. Try it like this... =IF(OR(B10=0,C10=0),0,B10/C10) -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Reverand Mooney" <ReverandMooney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E58E8561-FA39-43A5-95C4-B21A5B55E391@microsoft.com... > When I'm calculating for a % I entered the IF formula > =IF(B10=0,"",B10/C10) ...

run-Time error 2501 when i'm trying to open a report
Hi. I have a front-end and back-end system. I have one backend and serveral front-ends. All front ends are using access 2003 and windows xp with last updates. In one computer I returning me the error "Run-Time Error 2501" this the last code line in the following code: "Dim strMapa As String Select Case Me.Frame2 Case 1 strMapa = "12_rpt_Producoes_NotaProducao_PorNumero_qry" Case 2 strMapa = "rpt_Producoes_RFT_datas_qry" Case 3 strMapa = "rpt_Producoes_NotaProducao_PorDatas" End Select DoCmd.OpenReport strMap...

Text disappears when grouping
LS. Im working for a big company which asked me to make a new bulletin, so after series of tests I found out that making a webpage in publisher 2003 was the easiest ways to reach the targets. I am stuck now with the following problems: I made the layout in a table which was not steady when publishing, so now Im switching everything to text boxes. But when I link these text boxes together, to prevent them from moving around the screen when uploading, the text disappears when publishing. So Im looking for - easy edible text areas - steady layout Does Anyone (anyone at all) have any ideas how...

Adding an "I'm out of the Office" Message
Re Outlook Express. I can't find anywhere on the index about how to send one of those "I will be out of the office from July blah blah to August blah blah." Anyone help, please? thanks-- Richard Hi - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexp...

I'm losing it
Hopefully, I'm not asking for the impossible. On my worksheet I have among other things, 2 cells. The first cell is simply a $; the second cell is numbers which are imported from another workseet in the same workbook, and the border bottom is a line. Here is what I would like to do: If the second cell brings in a number greater than 0, I want the $ in the first cell and the number with the border line in the second cell AND if the second cell brings in 0, I want no $ in the first cell and no border line (no 0 either) in the second cell. Is this possible or have I finally lost i...

Emails disappearing in Outlook 2002
I've got Outlook 2002 with XP Pro. I'm either losing my mind or new unopened emails that were in my inbox yesterday are gone today when I start my computer. My company's email from our website comes to the "Info" inbox in Outlook on my computer (separate from my personal inbox). I've had it set up like this for a long time without a problem. A month ago I got a new computer with XP pro OS and Office XP pro. Yesterday there were about 5 emails submitted from our website (I saw them when I went in and deleted some spam - but I did not select, open or delete any of ...

Disappearing email
I am using Outlook 2007 with a POp3 account and windows XP. When I delete mail it is not saved to deleted items. It disappears, I appreciate any help. Thanks Are you holding shift when you delete? A view that hides messages? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: Wha...

Users Disappearing From Projects
Project Server 2007 SP2 w/Dec CU. We have seen a scenario in our EPM environments where users will occasionally disppear from project teams. We know that changing user security with workspace synchronization enabled could remove users from workspaces but this appears to remove users from the team of project themselves. We checked the queue and nobody was making changes to 2 separate projects yet several users (it appears at random) were removed completely from the project from one day to the next and needed to be added back. Has anyone ever encountered this behavior before? I...

How do I set-up outlook to recieve mail fr sep e-m act?
I just recently installed Office 2003. I am trying to use outlook to read my e-mails instead of verizon.net. How do I set outlook up to get and read my e-mails? See if this info helps: http://netservices.verizon.net/portal/site/msa/index.jsp?case=22338 "Carper2001" <Carper2001@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0660483E-8985-410C-81C6-7F8E450FA11A@microsoft.com... >I just recently installed Office 2003. I am trying to use outlook to read >my > e-mails instead of verizon.net. How do I set outlook up to get and read my > e-mails? Theproblem I a...

My NEWS command disappear from the add in menu
I was trying to add NEWS to my GO menu and the command seems to have disappeared from the customize add in menus. Can any body help me find it? Himself himself <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I was trying to add NEWS to my GO menu and the command > seems to have disappeared from the customize add in > menus. Can any body help me find it? FAQ. Google would have given you the answer in about the same time it took you to ask it. In IE, click Tools>Internet Options>Programs, select Outlook Express from the Newsgroups drop-down. If Outlook Express ask...

My colours in the palette disappear at time when using Excel 2003
Recently when using/downloading Excel worksheets or templates I have noticed that colours disappear from the palette (usually the bright green). If I hover the cursor over the missing colour then the words "colour scheme" are displayed rather than the name of the colour as is usual. This has happened on numerous occasions & on differnet worksheets. I have repaired sokme,deleted ones that may be corrupt, etc but this continues to hapen & is frustrating as I need certain colours to complete reports. Can anyone suggest what may be occurring. This has only happened since us...

The case of the disappearing macro
I'm having difficulty understanding how templates relate to .xls docs. For instance, I created a new doc which very evidently is based on my book.xlt file in the xlstart folder. Yet when I go to File/Properties the template designation is grayed out. Then I record a simple macro. The macro is available via Tools/Macro/Run, but when I want to put it up on a toolbar, it's nowhere to be found under the Customization dialog. I must be missing something basic here. Thanks, p. -- MS Office '03 Excel works differently than word. Once the new workbook is created, there is no connecti...