Disappearing M driive

I'm running Windows Server 2000 with exchange 5.5 and
caome in today and my m drive is no longer showing up.
Tried rebooting and still, no m drive.  Have cleaned up
the rest of the hard drive and have 2 gb of free space.
Am I looking at a reload???

Exchange 5.5 doesn't have IFS capabilities so there is no M:\ drive.

Sounds like you may have Citrix installed?

If this is actually E2K, then check to make sure that the Information store
service is started and/or the databases are mounted.

--
Cheers,

Steve Antonio
Microsoft Exchange Support

Note: Please do not reply to this e-mail address. It is used for newsgroup
purposes only.

"Tplangenstein" <tplangenstein@facettech.com> wrote in message
> I'm running Windows Server 2000 with exchange 5.5 and
> caome in today and my m drive is no longer showing up.
> Tried rebooting and still, no m drive.  Have cleaned up
> the rest of the hard drive and have 2 gb of free space.
> Am I looking at a reload???

0
steveant (150)

Outlook 2000
Sporadic problem - original email disappears once a reply has been sent. Disappears from inbox - and no sign of it in any of the other folders e.g. "deleted items", "drafts" etc. Only evidence that it existed is the reply in the "sent items". Happens sporadically, and with different email addresses. By this I mean it does not happen with all emails, and also does not occur repeatedly with the same email address. Using Outlook 2000, part of Office 2000 in Win 2000 Pro Environment. Not using Exchange. Any help appreciated! Alan <anonymous@discussions....

Disappearing ActiveX Controls
I have inadvertantly done something to one of my excel files such that all my ActiveX (checkboxes and control buttons) controls have disappeared. All the unlying programing is still there. However, when I open the file I don't see any controls and the control toolbox toolbar is greyed out. All my other activeX files work fine. What did I do? ...

Prove this critical pack which came from the M$ Corporation

I'm a salaried employee, ?how to calculate actual rate of pay
I am on salary (weekly) but always work alot more than 40 hrs per week. How can I make a spreadsheet that will calculate my rate of pay on a weekly basis, by me typing in the hours worked per week(ex; 40 reg + 20 overtime) Please Help, Thanks in advance. Hi Just say your O/T is at double time. Try this formula =(A1-40)*A3+(40*A3/2) with your total hours in A1 and your double time payrate in A3 HTH Michael M "help in CA" wrote: > I am on salary (weekly) but always work alot more than 40 hrs per week. > How can I make a spreadsheet that will calculate my rate of pay ...

Disappearing email
Has anyone seen a sitaution when POP3 emails arriving in Outlook 2003 simply disappear - they are not deleted, archived, or moved anywhere else in the .PST file. There are no rules set. The emails can be seen arriving (under controlled testing, and reflected in the Send/Receive progress bar), but once the Send/Receive is finished, there is no apparent sign of them. Any hekp would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Steve Go to the View menu and make sure that you're view is set to view all messages. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" w...

Disappearing emails 11-17-09
I have a large file structure of folders. It used to work fine in Outlook and I was never aware of losing an email. In windows mail, which I have had to move to, the structure is there, the headers are there, but when I move a file in, it takes on the body (apparently) of the first file in the folder, as do all the messages in the folder. If I delete the first file in the folder, the other messages also then disappear - unable to be found. Am I doing something wrong - I have moved using both drag and drop and the command, but nothing works. And althogh recovery of folders runs...

Using M
-- Best Regards Ashot Bayatyan ...

How to make checked tasks disappear in Outlook 2002/Covey PlanPlus...
Hi, I am using Franklin/Covey's Plan Plus for Outlook and I wanted to set it up so checked items (goals, tasks, etc.) are removed from the active list. I know Outlook can do this, but I don't remember where in the program the setting is. Tech support from Franklin/Covey said the only way is to manually delete it, but I am sure there is an automated way... Please post any help..thanks! Thanks! Frank ...

text mysteriously disappears
My husband uses Outlook as part of Office 2003, sp1, on WinXP Professional. The format is rich text. Sometimes when he is typing an email he hits a mysterious combination of keys and suddenly, "poof" everything he has typed is gone. Undo is greyed out, so he can't undo whatever it was he did. It doesn't happen very often, and he doesn't know what the magic combination of keys is that he is hitting. Any ideas? What would be ideal is a way to bring back whatever he's unintentially deleted, or else a way to turn of that particular shortcut, whatever it is. -...

Disappearing Footers
Using Word 2007, I and an assistant have been creating a handbook with numerous Chapters. We have a footer for each Chapter, which very easily inserts initially. The documents are saved as '97 - 2003 compatable. When we are performing modifications or additions to the Chapters, very often, fopr no apparent reason, the footers have disappeared when the documents are reopened. Any help??????? Is the footer text actually disappearing or are the footers just hidden? See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words ...

Album Art disappeared (Media Player 11)
Suddenly Album Art disappeared from the library. After choosing an album, for example, the album art does not appear. Right clicking the Title Bar and selecting "Choose Columns" the "album Art" box is checked but the "album Art" is grayed. "Title" is also grayed but the title appears properly. I think I had the same issue. The album art appeared when in the "now playing" and in the artist view but when I selected an artist's albums - the album art was not displayed. I noticed in the upper right hand corner (to the left o...

Red Comment handles have disappeared
I had comments in many cells in a workbook. The red comment handles have disappeared and the comments no longer appear when you click on the cells. The comments are however still available for editing. Is there a setting that has caused this to happen? I could not find the answer in excel troubleshooting. Thanks! Dave Hi Tools - Options - view -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:6D2C7A42-E0DF-4885-821A-E8A56D587AB1@microsoft.com... > I had comments in many cells in a workbook. The red comment ...

Watch this important update that comes from the M$
--rpfbcupp Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="wyerichbjzvtqf"; type="multipart/alternative" --wyerichbjzvtqf Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="kikgmcinvjbsjyvi" --kikgmcinvjbsjyvi Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install ...

how to transfer a T-SQL query to a semantec query and create the M
How to transfer lots of T-SQL input from users or files to a semantec query used in Reporting Service of SQL Server 2005 and create the MSDL file accordingly? ...

Why are messages disappearing from my inbox in Outlook?
Messages are disappearing from my Inbox folder. Have checked all my other folders and also the recycle bin and they are not there they seem to just disappear. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I'm using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007. Thanks in advance. "aussie_deb" <aussie_deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:897A8B00-7447-46FE-A3E6-5CC1E3ABD8A5@microsoft.com... > Messages are disappearing from my Inbox folder. Have checked all my other > folders and also the recycle bin and they are not there they seem to just > disappear. Does a...

Min/Max/Close buttons have disappeared from worksheet window
On one of my excel files, the buttons in the top right corner of the spreadsheet window have disappeared. The window is therefore fixed in size (open but not maximised) and I can't maximise it or close it. I've looked through all the options and can't find out why this has happened or how to restore the original settings. Can anyone help? Thanks. Are you Chris H? It sounds like the workbook is protected. Try Tools|protection. Do you see Unprotect Workbook? If yes, click on that (you may need a password to unprotect it, though). If this works, it was caused by: Tools|p...

Strange! Change the view and dialogs disappear
Hi everyone, We first use a splitter window in mainframe and the right view(SDIDemoView) is derived from CRichEditView. Now we made a new CMyView class which is derived from CHtmlView and replace the SDIDemoView with CMyView in following codes. The view works well itself and it can display the web pages but we cannot open any dialog in our project. It seems the dialog resources have some problem. After we change back the edit in following, the dialogs works again. Any one has an idea? Thanks // create splitter window if (!m_wndSplitter.CreateStatic(this, 1, 2)) return FALSE; if (!m_w...

Add-in tab keeps disappearing in Word 2007
Hi Word Gurus, We have just moved over from Office 2003 to Office 2007. One of our staff uses special software that works together with Word. However, the add-ins tab that normally appears with the appropriate buttons for the special software keeps coming and going! The software is loaded correctly, it appears for a while, then suddenly is no longer. Reinstalling the special software isn't helping. (However, other staff using the same special software don't have an issue). Any ideas why this might be happening or what we need to check? Kind regards JD2 To m...

how do I prevent the mouse pointer disappearing ?
when using both Excel & Word the pointer just disappears from the screen. how do I stop this happening ? ...

M:M Relationships (self joins), and the names on the form
Hi all, I want to create a M:M relationship between Contacts. We will be storing Patients and Doctors as Contacts, and want to create a M:M self-join between them, as a Patient can be seen by many Doctors, and Doctors can see many patients. I created the M:M, and gave it what I thought would be good names, but they show up on the Contacts Detail as both with the name "Contacts"... Is there any way to fix this, or do I have to make one of these two a custom entity? Thanks a lot, Dave On May 6, 10:08=A0am, davidlc...@earthlink.net wrote: > Hi all, > I want to create a M:M r...

emails disappearing from CRM
My salesperson has been cleaning up the unresolved "Accounts" in the "Activities" screen in CRM. She had several emails showing in the "History" that had been sent in a Bulk Email Campaigns. Several as in 30 or more emails. Because she deleted from the "Activity" screen after resolving the record, we think this caused a deletion from all Campaign recipients emails. The emails no longe show up anywhere in CRM. Does anyone have ideas why this is happening? We found a couple of emails in Outlook Sent Items, tried to retoken and it states they ar...

Disappearing email when upgrading Outlook clients to MSCRM 3
When upgrading my users to 3.0 from Outlook client 1.2, I've had several people lose vast amounts of email. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Are you missing emails in the inbox or in additional folders in outlook? I have had a large number of users lose their personal folders during the upgrade but these are found by just remapping the .pst file. Denzel "sjledet@ledet.com" wrote: > When upgrading my users to 3.0 from Outlook client 1.2, I've had > several people lose vast amounts of email. Has anyone else experienced > this problem? > > Den...

command buttons disappear when I move worksheet 2007
Excel 2007 - When I move my worksheet containg command buttons that run VB code to another workbook, the buttons disappear. How can I make the buttons move with the worksheet? I've never had this happen, but I use xl2003 much more than xl2007. You may want to give details of how you did the move. moulage wrote: > > Excel 2007 - When I move my worksheet containg command buttons that run VB > code to another workbook, the buttons disappear. How can I make the buttons > move with the worksheet? -- Dave Peterson ...

Custom colors disappear from palate
Is there a way to keep Custom Colors as part of the Palate? I create Custom Colors when I am initially developing a form but after the Db has been closed and reopened the Custom Colors are no longer available on the form's Palate and must be recreated each time you extend design of the form. Is there a way to add to the standard Palate? Jim This isn't answering your question, and if someone knows how to do this then you'll be all set, but once you've defined your custom palette, you can find out what the numeric values for the various colors are (go to a for...

Part of Signature disappears...
Am using Outlook XP (2002). I have a standard signature at the bottom of every email...the usual name, phone, and a logo. It's in the signature picker, and all emails are created as HTML. When I click NEW and begin typing a new email...sure enough the signature and logo is right there at the bottom. Then I send the email... It used to work fine, but now the recipients just get a square box with a small red X for the logo. The logo has a hyperlink...and that still works...you just click the empty white square box and it goes to my website. Can anyone help with why the logo doesn't...