Disabled Exchange 2K3 accounts starting to accept new emails #2

Hello, whenever I would disable a user account in Exchange 2003, it
would NDR any new email, unless there was a forwarding address in the
delivery options tab, which is how I wanted it to be. However, since
applying the security updates for February, the disabled accounts have
begun accepting new mail. Does anyone have any ideas why?

Feb. updates applied:
KB890830
KB931978
KB926436
KB924667
KB928843
KB928090
KB918118
KB931836

Hi,

you are right, and I think that Microsoft want it to be that way from the
beginning.
Read this articles

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319047

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/903158

Nebojsa Seslija

On Mar 27, 4:17 pm, "Nebojsa Seslija" <nebojsa.sesl...@cpu.co.yu>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> you are right, and I think that Microsoft want it to be that way from the
> beginning.
> Read this articles
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319047
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/903158
>
> Nebojsa Seslija
>
> "hoppy17" <phopkin...@duttonbrock.com> wrote in message

> > Hello, whenever I would disable a user account in Exchange 2003, it
> > would NDR any new email, unless there was a forwarding address in the
> > delivery options tab, which is how I wanted it to be. However, since
> > applying the security updates for February, the disabled accounts have
> > begun accepting new mail. Does anyone have any ideas why?
>
> > Feb. updates applied:
> > KB890830
> > KB931978
> > KB926436
> > KB924667
> > KB928843
> > KB928090
> > KB918118
> > KB931836- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for the quick replies! And thanks Nebojsa for the articles,
they seem to hit the nail on the head.