Disable Mail Out of My Domain

How can I disable Exchange Users to Mail out of my domain??

http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq_sec3.htm

Dave wrote:

> How can I disable Exchange Users to Mail out of my domain??

0
kpalagin1 (1216)

disable preview pane in registry.
HI, Can Anyone tell me the syntax for creating the registry key that disables the preview pane opition in Outlook. I would like to deny this option to my users. Thanks in advance, Mike Did anyone come up with an answer to this one? I Have a user that wants to disable the preview pane for all of his folders with out doing it one by one. Even when he turns them off, the preview pane will automaticly come back on. Steven >-----Original Message----- >HI, > >Can Anyone tell me the syntax for creating the registry >key that disables the preview pane opition in Outlook. I...

Searching is disabled
I am in Excel XP and I am going to file\search and it is making me look everywhere. I click on the plus next to everywhere and it does not expand. Under the two boxes it says this "Fast searching is currently disable." I have ran both of the service packs and uninstalled and reinstalled office and nothing seems to work. I did the install and selected to run all from my computer. Any question, comments or suggestions are more than welcome. Thank you. I don't have a suggestion for File|Open|tools|Search doesn't work for you. But I will tell you I've always...

How to stop outlook to be my default mail client
Hi. Would you please help me? I use other program to manage my e-mails. How to stop outlook to be my default mail client. I click accidentally on the button to tell outlook to be my default mail client. Zdzislaw -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/excel-new/200512/1 This is not an Excel problem but: Start Internet Explorer Use menu item Tools|Internet Options and open the Programs tab Set email client to whatever you need happy new year -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Zdzislaw via OfficeKB.com" <...

Incoming Mail Forwarding
I am not very familiar with exchange 2003 but would like to doo the following. System is Windows Server 2003 and exchange 2003. External email sent to user1@mydomain.com (mailbox enabled user) automatically forwarded to user2@mydomain.com and user3@mydomain.com (also mailbox enabled users). What is the best solution to carry out this task? Also is there a way of automatically copying/forwarding/sending all outgoing email from various mailbox enabled users to another particular mailbox enabled user (Supervisor, etc.). Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Alberto Responses inline. -...

Not able to write message when sending e-mail
When I open mail or want to send a e-mail I am unable to write a message in the conect box. I can put who I want to send it to and the subject but I am unable to wite my message. Plus with my curser in the content box it also has the hour glass like it is trying to open something. Can anyone help me with thgis problem? What version of Outlook? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answ...

Junk Mail Filter Doesn't Work
I added privatesale@traderslibrary.com to my junkmail list yet mail from this vendor continues to arrive in my in-box. I checked my Junk Email options and this email address is listed in the Blocked Senders list. It is not in the Safe Senders or Receipents lists. Normally when I add someone to the Blocked Senders list all of their email goes directly into the junk mail folder. Yet this vendor's mail continues to show up in my inbox. Does anyone know how they are defeating the junk mail filter and if anything can be done about it? I do not want to contact the spammer directly beca...

How do disable NDRs?
My server is being black-listed because it generates NDRs. How can I disable them (in Exchange 2000 and 2003)? Thanks! - SMTP requires NDRs to be sent for all messages your server accepts and cannot deliver. - Should you want to disable these: Global Settings | Internet Message Formats | Default | Properties | Advanced | clear "Allow non-delivery reports" - Most likely the NDRs are for mail your server received to non-existent recipients. In that case, recommend enabling Recipient Filtering (Global Settings | Message Delivery | Properties | Recipient Filtering tab - check ...

Outlook not sending mail out
My outlook seems to be working right. i receive mail but mail in the outbox never leaves. what is going on here? thanks. steve Hello Steve, do you use the right SMTP Server? Is there any failure message? >-----Original Message----- >My outlook seems to be working right. i receive mail but >mail in the outbox never leaves. what is going on here? >thanks. > >steve >. > Did you ever get a fix for this? I am having the same problem with OUtlook 2002 and Outlook Express 6 when trying to send mail using my hotmail account. It used to work fine. All of a sud...

New mails do not show
Outlook 2007 When new emails arrive they do not show in the view pane. I have to click on another folder then click back on my Indox to see the emails. I had ths problem months ago and got an elaborate menu option solution which I have tried to replicate but have forgotten. I tried installing SP1 but the problem persists. I tried searching this database but nothing came up. Any suggestions please? ....Tony Hi I've just fixed this problem in XP by adding outlook.exe as an exclusion in Windows Firewall. You should be able to add a UDP port as an exclusion for 2007. Andy "...

First / Last nav button disable
I am having trouble with my code. When I open the form, and there is only one record, only my Next and Last Nav Buttons are disabled, when all of them should be. Any help would be appreciated. ------------- Private Sub Form_Load() Dim rst As DAO.Recordset Dim lngCount As Long Set rst = Me.RecordsetClone With rst .MoveFirst .MoveLast lngCount = .RecordCount End With If Me.CurrentRecord = lngCount Then Me.cmdLastRecord.Enabled = False Me.cmdNextRecord.Enabled = False Me.cmdPreviousRecord.Enabled = True Me.cmdFirstRecord.Enabled = True ElseIf Me.CurrentRecord = 1 Then ...

Server Error 550; Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC78; Mail won't Send
My server error is a little different from everyone elses here so I thought I would post it. My mail also receives and does not send. My computer is brand new and came loaded by Dell with supposedly compatible McAfee. When it expires I will load my subscription of Webroot Spysweeper Antivirus I used on my now dead XP machine. I have separate firewall which is also Webroot and I know how to use Webroot stuff at least but it is not listed as compatible on the Microsoft Site. I don't have a backup disk of McAfee and frankly Win 7 has been a nightmare. I suppose I will just...

Attaching Document from Mail Merge
Hi All An old chestnut, I know. We all know that if you mail merge to word in the outlook client, an activity gets logged against the record, but not a copy of the letter. The (unworkable) workaround is manually attaching it. Not much use if you have just mailmerged 2500 letters. Has anyone seen a 3rd party add on around for this? I assume (from a non programmers point of view) that it is quite a difficult task to achieve if it has not been either put in the standard app or created by an ISV. Finally, has anyone any idea if MS are really going to put this in as standard and whe...

administer Exchange from another domain
I tried to administer an Exchange 2003 Server from another domain in the forest. I installed Exchange Management Tools , I delegated the role Full Administrator for that account, but I didn't work. I mention the computer is a Windows 2003 Server, in fact is the domain controller for that domain. What can I do? Adrian ...

IMF v2
Hello, all looks like running fine. Messages will be blocked and stored to the archive folder. But messages which should be moved to the Junk-e-Mail folder are always in the Inbox. Do you have any idea why? Thank you for help Tom Make sure the Junk Email folder is enabled for each mailbox. Check these links: http://www.exchangeinbox.com/articles/015/outlookjunk.htm http://www.exchangeinbox.com/articles/008/centraljunk.htm cheers, Alexander Zammit WinDeveloper Software IMF Tune - Unleash the Full Intelligent Message Filter Power http://www.windeveloper.com/imftune/ "Thomas Kie...

How an I get Microsoft office Outlook to send and receive mail
The icon below the screen is allways offline but I would like to have this online as soon as i connect and send and receive emails automatically Rohan wrote: > The icon below the screen is allways offline but I would like to have this > online as soon as i connect and send and receive emails automatically If the icon is below the screen, how can you see it? It's off the screen. Did you go under the File menu to check if Outlook is configured to be online? "as soon as i connect" means what? You aren't connected when you load Windows and you have to...

Delays receving mail to Outlook
Hi. We run Outlook 2003 SP2 in Cached Mode against Exchange 2003 SP2 pretty extensively. We've run into a number of people complaining that they often don't their e-mail in Outlook delivered promptly. It's always been sporadic and darn near impossible to prove until I finally managed to witness it myself. I had a message sent to my account (all internal) that didn't show up in Outlook until 45 minutes later (when another message was sent to me). When I open the message and check the properties, it showed Sent, Received and Modified times of 45 minutes earlier, when it was ...

Some domains do not accept my mail
I have a domain named domain-a.local that my exchange server is a member of. It's name is mail.domain-a.local. I am getting 554 relay denied messages from one domain stating the IP lookup failed. Is it because their mail server is looking at mail.domain-a.local and trying to resolve that name through DNS? This server's outside address is mapped to a valid internet domain name and address (mail.domain-a.com). If this is the problem, is there a way I can configure exchange to send my valid internet name rather that mail.domain-a.local? -- Thank you! Servers don't typica...

Mail window size
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01CA9830.DC60BD20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable How can I make windows live mail open in a window instead of maximized = which fills my whole screen? Thanks in advanced... Jonathon ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01CA9830.DC60BD20 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <ME...

Internet E-mail-MSN error message
I get an error message "Internet E-mail-MSN. Please enter your name and password for the following server." I enter my name and password and error message disappears for a few seconds then reappears. Any ideas on how to get this error message to stop? "Roger Ridgeway" <rlridgeway@msn.com> wrote in message news:O7NxFMjfFHA.3940@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... >I get an error message "Internet E-mail-MSN. Please enter your name and > password for the following server." > I enter my name and password and error message disappears for a few > seconds ...

Bad Mail Directory Cleanup
Hello, Is there any way to automatically remove emails in Badmail directory. For some reason my exchange server is sending messages to spammers or whatever that send messages to notavaliduser@mydomainname.com to let them know that this is not a valid address. Since the reply to addresses don't exist, they go to badmail ( I think). I have all relaying turned of and unchecked the access checkbox for anonymous access. Any settings I am not aware of? Thanks, Eric Schedule del "\Program Files\Exchsrvr\Mailroot\vsi 1\BadMail\*.*" to run weekly. Eric wrote: > Hello,...

OL 2003: Mails are not send, when they are in the outtray and when I have edit them again
Hi, following problem with OL2003: 1. create new mail, edit and press send 2. the mail is now in the outtray until I press Send/Receive (if I press Send/Receive the mail is sent) the mail is display in italic in the outtray 3. I open the mail to edit it again 4. press Send: the mail is now still in the outtray but not displayed in italic 5. press Send/Receive : the mail is not sent!!! How to send this mail!!! thanx, chris (I have done the office update yesterday ) ...

Can't reply to e-mails #2
I have a user who can reply to 99% of the message but not 1% in his mailbox, but if the user closes his outlook and re0starts it, then he is sometime able to reply to the same messages that he could not reply to before :-) The sender and reciever are in the same organization. Any thoughts on this one ! Thanks, Sal ...

Mac computers receiving PC e-mails using Outlook
I send Microsoft Outlook 2007 e-mails from my Windows 7 computer to a number of friends. A few friends have Mac computers and cannot open .pps or .wmv files whether I send them using PLAIN, HTML or RICH text format. Any ideas? "Jimmylee" <Jimmylee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0CC979D9-FB33-41CE-ADAC-213452BCC515@microsoft.com... > I send Microsoft Outlook 2007 e-mails from my Windows 7 computer to a > number > of friends. A few friends have Mac computers and cannot open .pps or .wmv > files whether I send them using PLAIN, HTML or RI...

Automati deletion of Junk Mail doesn't work
Using Entourage 11.1.0 on Tiger. Despite me having set Entourage to 'Delete messages from the Junk E-Mail folder older than 1 days', junk email remains in the folder until I manually clear it. This has always been the case, under Panther as well, and continues post Entourage database rebuild. Anyone know why this is? Cheers...Steven The deletion will take place after you have quit the program. On 8/7/05 7:29 PM, in article 1123468195.132054.287630@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, "emailus@primus.com.au" <emailus@primus.com.au> wrote: > Using Entourage 11.1.0 on T...

The Internet Mail Service periodically crashes, and event ID 4097
The Internet Mail Service periodically crashes, and event ID 4097 is logged in Exchange Server 5.5 Article ID : 884874 Last Review : December 21, 2004 Revision : 1.0 On this Page SYMPTOMS CAUSE RESOLUTION STATUS MORE INFORMATION SYMPTOMS On a Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 computer that is running the Microsoft Exchange Internet Mail Service, you may experience the following symptoms:• The Internet Mail Service periodically crashes, and you receive a Dr. Watson error. • The following event is logged in the Application log:Event ID : 4097 Event Source : DrWatson Computer : c...