Direct Push not pushing!!!

Hi Guys, i have exchange SP2 running and an imate jasjar with AKU2.0
installed. i have direct push working like a treat but not it only seems to
sync when a heartbeat is transmitted...any ideas. have been through all the
firewall setting and the knowledge base article about timeouts etc.
i just cant work it out as nothing has changed yet it was working fine...
Cheers
JK

0
p900 (2)

Do you have the Security and Feature pack for the device installed??

Greetings

"Jeremy Koch" wrote:

> Hi Guys, i have exchange SP2 running and an imate jasjar with AKU2.0
> installed. i have direct push working like a treat but not it only seems to
> sync when a heartbeat is transmitted...any ideas. have been through all the
> firewall setting and the knowledge base article about timeouts etc.
> i just cant work it out as nothing has changed yet it was working fine...
> Cheers
> JK

yes i have the latest rom installed for my imate jasjar. as i said, i had it
working and now its not. this is driving me insane!!!
"Hans Sleurink" <HansSleurink@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Do you have the Security and Feature pack for the device installed??
>
> Greetings
>
> "Jeremy Koch" wrote:
>
>> Hi Guys, i have exchange SP2 running and an imate jasjar with AKU2.0
>> installed. i have direct push working like a treat but not it only seems
>> sync when a heartbeat is transmitted...any ideas. have been through all
>> the
>> firewall setting and the knowledge base article about timeouts etc.
>> i just cant work it out as nothing has changed yet it was working fine...
>> Cheers
>> JK

0
p900 (2)
3/21/2006 10:35:22 PM
"Jeremy Koch" <p900@people.net.au> wrote:

>Hi Guys, i have exchange SP2 running and an imate jasjar with AKU2.0
>installed. i have direct push working like a treat but not it only seems to
>sync when a heartbeat is transmitted...any ideas. have been through all the
>firewall setting and the knowledge base article about timeouts etc.
>i just cant work it out as nothing has changed yet it was working fine...

I have the same setup and have no problem. The jasjar should be
sending the folders it wants notifications for in the SUBSCRIBE
command. If it isn't doing that then Exchange isn't going to send a
notification.

Since the heartbeat just sets the expiry interval it's probably the
SUBSCRIBE that causes the server to send the notification.

If you set the sync schedule to "manual" and sync the device, and then
leave it that way for a day it should kill the current subscription.
The next day, set the schedule to "As new items arrive" and sync
manually. Does it work differently then?

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

Direct e-mails are not being sent
When I send an e-mail from the webclient, it is not being sent. If I try to send a Direct e-mail I get an error that says the Bulk e-mail service is not running. Would this be the problem? Where would I turn that on? THanks! Lloyd, Log onto your CRM server, start the Services applet and search for the Microsoft CRM Bulk E-mail Service and then start it. Then give it a whirl again. Alex "Lloyd" <Lloyd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9EEC0BC5-BEB3-4CB5-8735-F31A7A2CE2F9@microsoft.com... > When I send an e-mail from the webclient, it is not being sent....

Dynamics GP with remote SQL Server across 2MB direct link
I have a client who is wishing to use Dynamics GP with the SQL server hosted remotely. He has a 2MB/sec Direct Internet Link in both directions which he claims is very robust and works well for their .NET developers. He is looking for us to load the GP database on his server and load the client software on his workstations. Does anyone have experience of working using this method which is effectively a 2MB LAN. Thanks Rod Rod, We had a client want to do this with bonded T1's and 3Mbps pipe to their servers at a data center and the performance over it was like swimming in puddin...

Can not open files in Excel directly, it needs to open Excel first
When i make double click on Excel files it open excel but not the file, the workaraund is open Excel first, the menu-file-open. How i can fix it. thanks Big Problem on the moment<g> Tools>Options>General uncheck "Ignore other Applications" Exit Excel and try again If this doesn't work try to re-register Excel Close Excel first and On the Windows Taskbar 1 ) Start>Run "excel.exe /unregserver"(no quotes)>OK. (unregserver is not always needed) 2) Start>Run "excel.exe /regserver"(no quotes)>OK. See the space between exe and /regser...

SQL Server 2008
What is the 'proper' way to allow a user to backup/dump a SQL database directly to his desktop? Thanks Blake (blake.duffey@gmail.com) writes: > What is the 'proper' way to allow a user to backup/dump a SQL database > directly to his desktop? And SQL Server is running on some central server? SQL Server needs to have access to the user's disks. That may not be a good thing. The best is probably to backup to some common area, and then the user can pick up the backup from that place. -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se Lin...

Direct to Table document
Hi, can anyone guide me to the user manual for using Direct to Table. Thanks Correction on this. I need to know where the documentation for 'Table Import' is. Thanks >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >can anyone guide me to the user manual for using Direct to >Table. > >Thanks >. > You can check the SDK which is on the Great Plains CD 2. This explains all the tables that can be imported. >-----Original Message----- >Correction on this. I need to know where the documentation >for 'Table Import' is. > >Thanks >>-----Ori...

VISIO 2007 -Text direction
can some one tell me how to change text to be type in vertically. Under tools, options there is no regional tab or under format text the change text direction command does not work. "kgbrat" <kgbrat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2DBF18B5-E1C8-4493-8BEF-F7D4C1538781@microsoft.com... > can some one tell me how to change text to be type in vertically. Under > tools, options there is no regional tab or under format text the change > text > direction command does not work. You can use the Text Tool (The A with an circular arrow around it) and gr...

4 each: Dqb Push Broom (10855-4)
List Price:$32.99 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000HM9GCE Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000HM9GCE Sold as 4 each. 3" poly bristles. Lightweight steel frame. Carded. 36" Strip W/60" Handle. Black Bristles . Manufacturer number: 10855-4. Buy Hardware Supplies SKU #: 11704. Country of origin: United States. Distributed by Dqb Industries. ...

Direct Email
I am trying to send direct email using a marketing list. When I pull up the list, the direct email button isnt available. When I go to accounts, I can send direct email to the list in a specific view. Can I add a list to "my view?" Try using a Quick Campaign. Mike Cross http://www.navint.com "SSimmons" wrote: > I am trying to send direct email using a marketing list. When I pull up the > list, the direct email button isnt available. When I go to accounts, I can > send direct email to the list in a specific view. Can I add a list to "my > view?&qu...

CRM Direct Email
We are having difficulty with the direct email functionality of CRM. We are sending a direct email out to a group of contacts based on an advanced find looking for characteristics like what marketing lists the contacts belong to. Once we have made the selection, we choose a template, and click on send, sometimes only one or two people receive the emails out of a group of 60. Sometimes the emails appear in history, sometimes they don't, and this is not correlated with the contacts that actually received the email. Nothing shows up in the event logs, and the SMTP logs make it look...

Direct Depost Linked Deduction and Deduction Sequencing
We ran into an issue where we got Exception errors (no funds deducted) during the Calculate Employee Deposits process (GP 10). Some of the linked deductions were not being included in direct deposit because of the way the deductions were sequenced. There is a KB article on this (ID: 953724). We had to re-sequence our deductions in order to get direct deposit to work correctly. Just wondering if this will eventually be fixed in a service pack. ...

Direct Access?
Is DirectAccess available for use when utilizing Small Business Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7 Ent/Ult? I have been trying to find this around the internet but have yet to stumble across a good, clear answer. Any assistance would be appreciated. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0089_01CA7DA8.AEA2C100 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Direct Access is a feature of Windows Server 2008 R2, which is not a = part of SBS 2008. Maybe we'll see more on this in the next version of = ...

Send Direct Email does nothing
I've been searching for a solution to this issue for a few days now, so whoever can help me resolve this will get a large supply of kudos! Here's the deal: This sytem was recently upgraded from 1.2 to 3.0. I did the upgrade myself and my user belongs to the powerful groups in both Active Directory and CRM so I'm pretty darn sure I've got the correct privledges. I created a Contact in CRM (another version of myself with an email at an external domain) and clicked 'Send Direct Email'. I received it and it was logged into history properly. Yeah! I then created anoth...

How can I change text direction in a Table?
I want to create a table in Publisher to use as a survey form. The first column should be wide enough to take a sentence. The other 5 columns should be narrow - but each of these 5 columns has a header which would look better on its side - i.e. flowing from bottom to top. I can change direction in Excel - but not in Table I would use Word Art to create the vertical words. -- Computing should be about insight, not numbers or flash. High-light the column, Right-click the table, format table, Cell Properties tab, Check Rotate text within Autoshape 90 degrees. Is this what you want to...

Exchange 2003 SP2 push email
Hi, We have about 7 backend Exchange 2003 SP1 servers spread over 6 countries. I would like to install SP2 in one country for testing push email. Do I need to install SP2 on all the Exchange servers? If I have one server running SP2 and others SP1, will this not create some email communications issues between the servers? thanks Slimo SP2 should be installed on your FrontEnd servers first. If you want to test SP2 features, install an extra server and test the new features there. /Lasse Pettersson "Slimo" <slimard001@yahoo.fr> wrote in message news:uviQaAdbGHA....

Posting a Journal Entry directly Into SQL?
Currently, we using Integration Assistant 8.0 for Excel to import about 6 Simple Journal Entries per day. This was fairly easy for the first few weeks, but now it's just getting boring. Our process goes something like this: Run a custom SQL Query (that operates on both Great Plains and other data sources) that produces a result set that is cut and pasted as a formatted Journal Entry into Excel. Then, from Excel, we just run our already-built integration package which imports the batch into Great Plains. We've already figured out how to get some basic transaction data out of Gr...

OWA/Exch 2k7 Sent email going directly to draft
Hello, I'm trying a test setup of Exchange 2007 with OWA. When I try to send an email, it going directly to the draft folder. No error, no message in queue when using the queus file viewer. Do you have any idea where to look to fing more information about this problem ? Ok found the problem. MSExchangeMailSubmission service was stopped... remi.giroux@gmail.com a =E9crit : > Hello, > > I'm trying a test setup of Exchange 2007 with OWA. When I try to send > an email, it going directly to the draft folder. No error, no message > in queue when using the queus file viewe...

Outlook email attachment file can not open directly ?
Outlook email attachment open problem after update to IE7, find can not direct open outlook email's attachment directly. Why and how to fix it ? many thx for advise ...

How to read Item from Public Folder and process it DIRECTLY.
I would like to process item in Public Folder DIRECTLY. I would like to know how to read out that because of that. MAPIFolder.Save(or SaveAs) method is not the way I having made purpose. Again, I would like to read out item and process it DIRECTLY. regard. Hello, if you use WebDAV, you can read the contents of the mail into a MemoryStream class or similar and process it directly. Best regards, Henning Krause "gata" <gata@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7B78A75D-D8F3-476B-A2C8-982A99549E81@microsoft.com... >I would like to process item in Public Folde...

How to print a record in a form by pushing a button in another form ?
Hi ! I'm using MS Access 2003 and Windows XP Professional. I should like to save the extra effort of programming reports. A lot of effort has gone into designing the layout and arrangement of data in the form, and the form displays the data very nicely. So I should like to use it also for printing if I can, even if this method has some drawbacks. I've a form A with a print button on it. Pushing its print button prints the form as it is displaying the current record. Now I 'd like to do the same thing by pushing a print button on another form B. E.g., pushing the button tha...

how do i read directly off of a chart
i've set up a callibration curve in excel, I have experimental x values and want to obtain the corresponding y values without using FORECAST, TREND tec. any ideas? Mark - Search the newsgroup archives for 'interpolate' http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search or if you want to try to match the smoothed curve Excel draws arbitrarily through points, google the groups for 'Dave Braden' and 'cubic spline', or go to Brian Murphy's site, and look for the Excel Stuff link, which includes a treatment of the bezier function used by Excel to draw this curve:...

How to Draw Lines directly on the form
I have an external VB6 program that captures signatures from a touch pad by drawing directly on the from or a VB picture box. It uses the VB Pset and Line methods of the form and/or picture box object to do the actual drawing. Is there any way to do this in access using either the Image control or on an Access form itself? As far as I know in Access 2K neither of these controls have these methods available. I realize I may still have problems getting Access to play nice with the Active X control for the touch pad, but unless I can actually draw the signature I am pretty much stuck u...

Direct Push SP requirements
All, What are the minimum requirements for direct push to work properly. I currently run 2 front end servers, 4 gateway servers, and one mailbox server (all Exchange 2003 sp1). Do I have to install SP2 on both front end servers and mailbox server for direct push to work or will just installing sp2 on the front ends enable this functionality. Thanks, Scott Miller you need the Messaging and Security Feature Pack (AKU 2) for windows mobile 5. MOst vendors don't have it out yet. But you will need SP2 all around. "Scott Miller" wrote: > All, > > What are the mi...

How do I create oversized Excel charts that will print directly
to a large format plotter. Setting page size and setting paper size in printer options does not work. Do you have the appropriate drivers for the plotter? Something made for Windows and for Office Applications? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ solarex wrote: > to a large format plotter. Setting page size and setting paper size in > printer options does not work. ...

Money 2004 -- login problems for ING Direct online services
I am trying to set up my ING Direct online services in Money 2004, but am having problems. When I enter my password and PIN number, I receive an error that says, "Your password cannot contain numeric characters." Well, I double-checked my ING Direct account, and I do not have a password -- only a PIN number that consists entirely of numbers. Why would Money give me this error message and how do I correct it? I have already enrolled in automatic updates for my credit cards, but I have only had problems with this account. Thanks in advance for any help! In microsoft.public.mone...

problems ending email directly from excel
trying to send excel sheet directly from the program. getting this error: excel could not start the email program. check network connection and make sure office is correctly installed. Hi Pierce See http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/problems.htm Maybe number 3 -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Pierce" <pierce@testing.com> wrote in message news:4404926b$0$22975$c83e3ef6@nn1-read.tele2.net... > trying to send excel sheet directly from the program. > > getting this error: > > excel could not start the email program. > check network connect...