Different timezones in Calendars?

Hello, I wonder whether it is possible to define Calendars using different
timezones in Exchange public folders?

                  /Regards Anders

On Fri, 7 Apr 2006 14:54:23 +0200, "Anders Biro"
<anders.biro@remove.ascade.se> wrote:

>Hello, I wonder whether it is possible to define Calendars using different
>timezones in Exchange public folders?
>
>                  /Regards Anders

If you right click the times on the lefts side of the calendar you can
add an additional time zone. You may want to experiment a bit.
0
adavid (8731)