Denied Permission to Send an E-mail to Specific Domain

I'm running Exchange Server 2003 SP1. We have two domains I'll call
DomainOne.com and DomainTwo.com which are on two different subnets and at
two separate sites. The Exchange Server is in DomainOne. Also, on an Active
Directory server (ADServer01) in DomainOne is a secondary zone for DNS
replication from DomainTwo.com. We do this to be able to resolve PC names
through a VPN from DomainOne.com to DomainTwo.com. For e-mail, DomainTwo.com
uses an external pop3 e-mail provider I'll call POPEmail.com. Their e-mail
addresses use the following format: jsmith@DomainTwo.com. So, all e-mail
coming from the outside world that is sent to jsmith@DomainTwo.com resolves
to mail.POPEmail.com and then the users' e-mail clients get their e-mail
directly from mail.POPEmail.com.

Now the issue we are having is that when a user from DomainOne.com sends and
e-mail to DomainTwo.com, we get the following error: