Defaul size for logo2.gif in OWA

Can someone tell me what the default size is?  I am trying to customize my
OWA page with the company branding and I have replaced all the logo's before
I made sure they are the same size.  Thanks in advance!
0
Mike1154 (1216)

Er - the size of the gif file shouldn't matter.  If the one you put in is
larger, it would simply increase the traffic for OWA (though not by much).

Anyways, since you asked, the size of this file on my server is 4KB.

--
Ben Winzenz
Exchange MVP

> Can someone tell me what the default size is?  I am trying to customize my
> OWA page with the company branding and I have replaced all the logo's
> before
> I made sure they are the same size.  Thanks in advance!

0
Ben
5/1/2006 3:01:08 PM
179x36 pixels.

Creating & Deploying Outlook Web Access Themes
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/CreatingOWAThemes/9bb177d9-2bbe-4c01-bb21-2f6ce96089a8.mspx?mfr=true
--
Bharat Suneja
MVP - Exchange

> Can someone tell me what the default size is?  I am trying to customize my
> OWA page with the company branding and I have replaced all the logo's
> before
> I made sure they are the same size.  Thanks in advance!

0
bharatsuneja1 (3146)
5/1/2006 3:02:42 PM
Hehe - saw Bharat's response.  I misunderstood what you were looking for.
:-)

--
Ben Winzenz
Exchange MVP

"Ben Winzenz [Exchange MVP]" <ben_winzenz@nospamdotmessageonedotcom> wrote
in message news:Oe7fVATbGHA.4292@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> Er - the size of the gif file shouldn't matter.  If the one you put in is
> larger, it would simply increase the traffic for OWA (though not by much).
>
> Anyways, since you asked, the size of this file on my server is 4KB.
>
> --
> Ben Winzenz
> Exchange MVP
> MessageOne
> Read my blog!
> http://winzenz.blogspot.com
> http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed)
>

> "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Can someone tell me what the default size is?  I am trying to customize
>> my
>> OWA page with the company branding and I have replaced all the logo's
>> before
>> I made sure they are the same size.  Thanks in advance!

0
Ben

Size doubles with each save
I have 2 files that include over a 1,000 links and formulas. Every time we save the file, the size doubles. It doesn't matter if any changes are made or not. The only way I've found that will bring it back to a normal size, is to Select All Pages, Move to a new book, and save as the original name. Is there a way to find the problem within the file? What might be causing this? Hi you may also check: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Hargrove" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news...

404 Error in OWA when accessing calendar items in public folders
We are running Exchange 2003 SP2 on Windows 2003 Server SP1. We have a front-end/back-end configuration. OWA works well except when attempting to access calendar items in public folders. In personal folders, this is not a problem. The public folder calendar appears correctly; however, opening a particular calendar item results in a 404 error about 2/3 of the time. Sometimes it opens properly. Refreshing the item window repeatedly will eventually bring up the item. This problem is not restricted to a particular user, browser or public folder. Even with full owner permissions on t...

OWA stopped working on one of the Cluster Nodes
Our environment has 2 FE servers and an A/A/P cluster. Recently (not sure how long ago) OWA stopped allowing logons on one of the BE nodes. I have checked the configuration for the HTTP resources and they all appear to be identical. When I move the EVS from the Active to Passive node OWA starts working properly. I had installed Symantec's SMSMSE 4.6 around the same time frame and have since removed that. I have tried to Restore the IIS configuration to an earlier date and that fixed the Passive Node but not the Active node. I have removed Exchange and reinstalled and removed IIS and...

Making shapes the same size
I have a simple question about a feature available in VB IDE development environment and I hope a similar helpful feature is available in Visio. I got used to use the "Make Same Size" option in VB. In visio I usually add multiple instances of the same shape, then I want them be resized the same way, I start sizing the first instance and try to replicate what I have done on the remaining instances. I never a found a way to do it, but repeating the resize manually. Is there any help? Regards, Rami Hi Rami, Instead of manually resizing the other instances of the same shape, how ab...

Import gif to Word or PowerPoint 2004
After inserting a gif-graphic into a Word or PowerPoint-file, then saving, closing and opening the file again, I get instead of the graphic a black box. Any hints? I use MacOSX.3.4 and I just updated my office to mac-office 2004. In mac-office X I did not have this problems. Thanks Florian ...

use continouse paper size 5.5X8.5 inchs for invoice
hi i have transfered from old pos system to MS RMS ,i have too much invoice paper size 5.5 X 8.5 inchs i do not want to descard it,is any invice templete that work on this paper size. best reqards ...

How zoom/increase font size of Office 2004 "Help" text?
Font sizes can be set for Word, Excel and Entourage. You also can zoom in to enlarge the View of text in Office 2004 components´┐Ż documents. How does one do this with the small-font text in Help? Respectfully, Norm On 9/14/04 1:36 AM, in article BD6BFBA9.49F3%nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu, "Norman R. Nager, Ph.D." <nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu> wrote: > Font sizes can be set for Word, Excel and Entourage. You also can zoom in > to enlarge the View of text in Office 2004 components´┐Ż documents. > > How does one do this with the small-font text in Help...

"You are over the size limit allowed on the server"
We have an Exchange 2003 server with IMF implemented. Our users are primarily using Outlook Web Clients. A couple months back, several of our users started being unable to manage their Junk Email lists. Some were unable to even turn it on and off through Options, but all were getting this error, at various stages: "An error occurred processing your Junk Email lists. You are over the size limit allowed on the server. Contact your server administrator" None of these users has more than 10-12 blocked senders in their entire list. I have doubled the default amount of space each u...

OWA and ISA 2004
We are migrating from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. We have about 150 Users of which only 80 are in the main office and the rest work from home/on the road. Many of them were useing OWA in Exchange 5.5 for email. In the new envoirnment we are considering putting an ISA 2004 server in our DMZ and connecting this directly to our Exchange server on the Internal LAN. (No Front End Exchange Server) Is this option recomended from a security/performance perspective? We do not really want the expense of an additional Front End Exchange server if it is not really needed. The alternative wou...

Cannot see receipients in global list while using OWA
I have exchange 2003 with outlook 2003 as client. Whenever I use OWA and try to create new email and click on TO to select receiver's name from the global list, I get a differnent screen which as me to enter name to search. I want to display names so I can select from the list. Here is the screen that I get each time I click on TO. I should be seeing everyone's name so I can select. If I connect locally, I do get the list and there is no problem. This happens only with OWA. Thanks -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- OWA d...

OWA 5.5 to Exchange 2003 Server
I've customized OWA 5.5 to emulate the custom message form we use in OL. This doenst appear to be as doable in OWA 2003. Is there a way to run OWA 5.5 against the EX2003 server? On a clone of the old OWA 5.5 sever I've tried modifying the org, site, and server entries under the MSExchangeWEB\Parameters entries to point to the EX2003 server but I get "The Microsoft Exchange server is down or the HTTP service has been disabled...". Originally I tried it when I tried migrating and I thought it worked, but now I loaded EX2003 from scratch and subsequently it doesnt. If I ...

API call in Windows that can retrieve the size of a folder ??
API call in Windows that can retrieve the size of a folder ?? Folks, Does anyone know of a system call (where you give the name of a directory) and it retrieves the combined size of all the files in the folder (doesn't have to be recursive), or a similiar call for a file????? Any suggestions would be appreciated Regards You might probably be able to use the ZwQueryInformationFile() API. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Peter McCarthy" <petergmccarthy@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Rx7qb.4388$bD.16747@news.indigo.ie... &...

OWA and Direcway Satellite
Just set up Direcway Satellite internet connection using the DW6000 modem. I appear to be able to access all web sites, including my work email through Outlook Web Access. Problem occurs, however, when trying to send email via OWA. When I type a message and click the send button, the compose window (the window I use to enter address, type message, etc.) doesn't go away automatically as is usually does. At first, I thought the message wasn't being sent, but it is sent despite the fact that the compose window stays up. Likewise, when I add an attachment to the message, the...

Exchange 2003 OWA issue w/embedded URLs
I'm running Exchange 2003 in a front-end/back-end configuration, and for the most part OWA works just fine. I have IIS configured so that users don't need to type in the domain name when they login, and that works. However if a user clicks a URL in a message, the authentication box pops up, asking them to re-authenticate. The box will NOT accept the username and password combination unless the user specifies domain/username. I guess there are two issues here, one why is it even prompting for re-authentication, and two why won't it accept the "normal" combination of usern...

Domain name not always needed to log into OWA?

Defaul size for logo2.gif in OWA
Can someone tell me what the default size is? I am trying to customize my OWA page with the company branding and I have replaced all the logo's before I made sure they are the same size. Thanks in advance! Er - the size of the gif file shouldn't matter. If the one you put in is larger, it would simply increase the traffic for OWA (though not by much). Anyways, since you asked, the size of this file on my server is 4KB. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) "Mike" <Mike@dis...

At my wits end OWA and Public Folders
I have exchange 2k3. OWA works in both basic and premium. When I try to view the public folders in premium mode it sits or hangs at "updating view". If I go in through basic then I can view hte public fodlers immediately and see the calendars. When i try to post a new appointment it gives me an error 61 in IE saying object expected. I have checked all teh permissions...and updated IE as best I can...any suggestions? Thanks ...

Saving and Restoring a Child Window to its Former Position and Size
I want to save a child window's position and size in the Main Window of an MDI application, and restore it at any time later. I want to do this after the user may have reposition and resized it. The parent of this child window is the Main Window. Below is the code I am using to save the position and size: pView->GetWindowRect( &m_WndRect ); AfxGetMainWnd()->ScreenToClient( &m_WndRect ); where pView is a pointer to the child window and m_WndRect is used for the storage. Below is the code I am using in an attempt to restore the position and size stored in m_WndRect: CFr...

Creating GIFs in Excel 2003 for use in Dreamweaver
I have used Excel in the past to create GIF files of charts to be uploaded to the Web through Dreamweaver without difficulty. Using Excel 2003, however, GIF files that I create by "saving as web page" turn out fuzzy when posted to the web. (They look fine when copied to Word or Paint -- haven't tried Photoshop.) This is true whether I use a chart from an old file created in an earlier version of Excel or a new chart built from scratch in the Excel 2003. I've looked through the chart settings to see if my new version of Excel is configured differently from the old, ...

RPC over HTTP required for OWA?????
Hello, I have a server 2000 box running Exchange 2003. I have configured it as my front end server. When I try to configure the server as an RPC front end I receive an error message saying that this can not be done on a server 2000 box. Is RPC over HTTP required for OWA?? Thanks TKE402 Hello, RPC over HTTP is not required for OWA, it is required if you want to have Outlook clients connect using RPC over HTTP. When you configure your server as an RPC front end server, that server will receive the HTTP request from the client, and will forward it to the necessary back end server usin...

Chunk size increase in CRichEditView again
I am trying to set data in a CRichEditView. I am using StreamIn but it is too slow when I copy the data. What ways are there to insert data? My code: typedef struct tagWRITERICHEDITINFO { const CByteArray * pData; int nBytesWritten; } WRITERICHEDITINFO, FAR * LPWRITERICHEDITINFO; DWORD CALLBACK CMyTextView::RichEditWriteCallback(DWORD_PTR dwCookie, LPBYTE pbBuff, LONG cb, LONG * pcb) { LPWRITERICHEDITINFO pWriteInfo = (LPWRITERICHEDITINFO)dwCookie; int nTotalBytes = pWriteInfo->pData->GetSize(); int nBytesToWrite = nTotalBytes - pWriteInfo->nBytesWritten; nBytesToWrite = ...

File SIze grows when printing
I have noticed that when sending a file to an HP color laser printer that my file size is expanded by a magnitude of 9-10x, slowing printing speed to 1 page per 4 mins. Anyone have any help? Not at all unusual, but if you have blends it significantly increases the printing time. -- ...

An exception is thrown when my Access 2002 database file size reaches 1 GB
Hi guys The case is as follows: Convert our MS Access 97 database template to an MS Access 2002 template and test that an exception is not thrown when the database reaches 1 GB. The file size limit for MS Access 2002 database is 2 GB. Test environment: Clean computer with XP SP 1 MS JET 4.0 SP7 MDAC 2.8 Our DAO application writing data to our converted database. (The DAO application is written in VC++, unmanaged code). After some failing tests also Visual Studio.NET was installed, but that did not help. When the database is filled with records an reaches 1 GB an exception is thrown from t...

practical limits on Excel file size?
Hello. I have an Excel 97/98 workbook file that's running at 160 filesize, with 822 rows and 21 columns. I'm wondering when I'll b approaching any practical limits on filesize. Thank you -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Depends on the machines you are running it on, but 160K is tiny compare to some of the ones I have seen. I know of one user who has on running on a Pentium 500 (256 Ram) that is over 25MB. You should be OK for the forseeable future. -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi HarmCo Look at this site http://www.decisionmodels.com/o...

Saving data to Jpeg or gif
I'm trying to save a large block of Excel data as an image file. I have tried copying the data and pasting into "Paint" and then saving as an image. This works...but some data disappears in the strangest way. Very strange. All of the data gets copied but some is missing when you look at the image. Does anybody know a simple way to save Excel data as an image ? Thanks, Grinch Andy Pope has a free add-in that you can use to export images: http://www.andypope.info/vba/gex.htm Grinch wrote: > I'm trying to save a large block of Excel data as an image file. ...