Daylight saving time and Offline folders + Calendar

Good morning all,

I have an issue regarding an Exchange 5.5 server with clients running Outlook 2000 over XP pro.

Since the change from GMT to BST any user who is using offline folders has a change in they appointment times which manifests itself as either

The time of the appointment moves forward an hour or, in the case of an all day event, it runs for two days (that being the the day of the event and the day before)

Has anyone else come across this problem ? If so any help would be most appreciated.

Steve
0
steve6322 (1)

Problems saving a worksheet with Links
Does anyone know how I can resolve this issue ... I have a directory which contains 129 worksheets which have links to external data (in a Master Spreadsheet) -- I need to copy these files into a New Directory, but kee the Master Spreadsheet (which they are linked to) in the original location. If I do a simple Cut & Past, the Reference Link to the Master Spreadsheet gets moved to the New Directory (where the file does not exist), but if I open the worksheet (in the original directory/location) and Save As to the New Directory, the worksheet saved in the New Directory maintains its link t...

Saving User Settings in Outlook...
Hello everyone, Does anyone know how to save the user settings for MS outlook 2003? Thanks to all who reply, Ismael The reason I would like to be able to save the user settings is so I'll be able to restore these settings should I need to in case I had to do a clean install of WinXP and office 2003 either on the same computer of on another newly bought computer. Thanks to all who reply, Ismael "Ismael" <I_Tena@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ueqwqfaHGHA.2948@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hello everyone, > > Does anyone know how to save the user setting...

Printing Multiple Receipts at a Time From Journal
Hey guys, Is there a way to print multiple journaled receipts at a time? Say all receipts for a batch or by date or other criteria? Thanks Tom, Not that I've seen. -- = Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on "Open with newsreader" under the MS Retail Management System on the right. http://tinyurl.com/75bgz ========== "Tom Bombadill" <Genius_pos...

2007 calendar
How can I create a 1 page 2007 calendar in publisher? File, new, publications for print, calendars, select one, select yearly... click Change date range. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Angel" <Angel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7253E645-B0BA-4B90-BF7E-7083802EA379@microsoft.com... > How can I create a 1 page 2007 calendar in publisher? ...

Save As using contents of Cell in Name

Sync net folder problem
I am sharing my calendar to my workmate with net folder. My PC is Win XP and Office 2000 and my workmate's is Win 98 and also Office 2000. I always find that My calender can't be updated from my workmate when I return office after I've taken my notebook for a few days. Can't net folder sync. data offline? Thx. your attention. Ken So Net Folders uses e-mail messages to send updates between computers so naturally you would have to be connected to your e-mail to get any updates. When you leave the office and are not connected you won't get any updates but as soon as ...

keep past calendar appts longer than six weeks
Outlook is deleting past calendar appointments after approx six weeks. How do I change setting to keep for a longer period of time? thx. Check your archive settings. You didn't indicate your version of Outlook so the instructions are approximate: Tools > Options > Other > Auto Archive. -- Kathleen Orland "tfg" <tfg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA512107-117A-477D-9786-DDED3BC9D94E@microsoft.com... > Outlook is deleting past calendar appointments after approx six weeks. How > do I change setting to keep for a long...

save as version 2003 problem
I'm working in vba in Access to create and save an Excel file. All's good except that one of the workstations this is runnign on is using Office 2007. I'm developing in 2003 and all the other workstatiosn they have are using 2003. It's very important that the files be saved in 2003 format. When I do this, it runs fine and saves as 97/95 objExcelBk.SaveAs sTempPath & sExcelFileName, xlExcel9795 ','56 = xl 2000/2003 I read online in a forum post that "56" is the correct code for saving as 2003 but that's when the code is written in 20...

Time Delayed Response to MsgBox
I have a several "research" files that I set up to run a macro as soon as a file is opened. In each case the macro retrieves and summarizes a bunch of data taking several minutes to execute. I'm setting up a "master" file with a simple macro that will open and close each of the "research" files sequentially so I can run the series of reports without being at the computer for hours. There are times where I want to open a "research" file to review the data but not execute the macro. I'd like to add a MsgBox that prompts the user t...

Outlook98
I am using Outlook98 and all of a sudden, all the folders I have set up and been using over the past several years, have dissapeared. I believe the PST file is the same size, but the folders and their contents are nowhere to be found. How big is the .PST file? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:1029601c3f42b$1ace3ac0$a101280a@phx.gbl, Kurt Wolfe wrote: > I am using Outlook98 and all of a sudden, all the folders > I have set up and been usi...

sharing folders in outlook
After setting up my outlook contact files to be shared via email, I sent a test email to myself asking if I wanted to accept the sharing utility. However on the email that was sent I am supposed to click on an 'accept' button to start sharing, however there is no 'accept' button present. There is a note that says if the button is not present I need to install the 'net folder component' however I have searched the microsoft site and cannot find any relevent installation advice. Does anyone have any ideas? What version of Outlook "Donna" <anonymous@di...

Run-time error 1004
I am using Excel 97 on NT and have a command button on a sheet to whic I attached a macro for copying the sheet to a new workbook, deletin specific columns and other unnecessary info, and saving the new book t a network drive under a name with today's date for emailing to anothe area. When I perform the function manually everything works beautifully bu when I attempt to execute the macro I get the following error "Run-time error '1004': Copy method of worksheet class failed". when use the Debug button, VBA highlights Sheets("Daily").Copy as th culprit. Macro f...

red recovery drive folder
So I got a virus on my computer a month ago and I had a friend from geek squad come over and restart it with a recovery disk that Dell had sent me (I have a dell) after it was restored and the virus was gone my recovery folder was red and switched to my C: drive, and my os is now D: drive. When I asked him about the recovery drive being red he just told me that "its a good thing" but now when I go to download things for school onto my computer they wont stay, they download but stop right before its finished and I can't find it anywhere. I really need my computer properl...

Import excel data to outlook calendar
I have found lots of tips to import excel data to the address book, etc, but can't find how to "custom map" or how to import data from an excel spreadsheet into the outlook calendar. Could anyone make any suggestions? Hi Tracy, normally you are in the wrong newsgoup, but I try to help you. - First export the dates from your OL calender to an excel file. - In this file, you can find all the headlines for importing. - If you try to import date, be sure that the headline matches as described before. - Then to the normal job for import in Outlook -- Ich hoffe, das hilft / ...

Excel
Hi, I would like to know if there is a way to set up when I enter the data each cells on first row, it will default the date and time stamp on first row. 2nd row should have the different date and time stamp than 1st row. I put "=now()" but it create the same date and time for 80 rows. I don't want that. I want to enter each rows and each rows should be different by one minute apart but same date - June 22. Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks Format A1:A79 as Custom dd-mmm-yy h:mm Select A1 Hold down CTRL Key and hit semi-colon key then <space> bar. Sti...

No more shared calendar
Hello! I just picked up a new client that has a 3-PC peer-to-peer workgroup, all running XP Pro. They have one XP Pro station as their file server, and it has all their documents on it, as well as a PST file used for contacts and calendaring. They POP their mail from their domain host. The other two (aside from the "server" XP station) each have their own XP Pro workstation with Office 2003, and they each have their own local PST for Outlook 2003. The receptionist sets all the appointments, so she opens the PST file on the XP "server" and shares the calendar. That h...

Calendar view #5
When I go to calendar view, select monthly and try to scroll down I get a memory error and Outlook freezes. This only happens in the month view. ...

US Savings Bonds as gifts
I had a relative that gave me US savings bonds when I was a kid for Christmas and birthdays. Now they got all got cashed in towards college. I'm wandering how other people would record this in Microsoft Money. Options are: 1. Just record the total amount of all of them cashed in as a deposit 'gift received' from this individual in my checking account, and forget about breaking it down for each individual bond. 2. Create an investment account. Add investments seperately for each savings bond. Record the interest income categorized seperately from purchase price, and consider the p...

Error message
I cannot create a new folder on an external HDD. Win XP Pro, SP3. I go to My Computer, and select the external HDD letter. Then go over to the right-hand pane, right click and select New, then Folder. This produces an error message "Unable to create the folder 'New Folder' The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable." I can save and retrieve a Word document all right to this same external HDD. I can use the above method to create a new folder on the desktop, and on the two HDDs that are internal to the computer. Virus and malware scans are negati...