custom address list for EXTERNAL email addresses

I know it is possible to create a custom address list in Exchange 2003 for
internal use but how about for external email addresses outside of a company?
Is this possible?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
0
PeterS1 (18)

Create contacts for each of the external mail addresses and add them to the
distribution list. If add a valid internet email address to the distribution
list external people can also send to it.

Glen

"Steven Peters" <Steven Peters@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I know it is possible to create a custom address list in Exchange 2003 for
> internal use but how about for external email addresses outside of a
company?
> Is this possible?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

0
glen6925 (138)