creating user accounts via webpage

Hi Guys,

I know that we can create mail enabled accounts via webpage but how to do
it???
Any examples?

Thanks
0
Patrick2861 (490)

Cannot syncronize accounts in different currencies on my pocket
Hello, I often need to manage accounts in different base currencies but it seems that accounts different from base currency, do no appear on pocket pc 2005. I am using money 2005 on my desktop and recently downloaded pocket money 2005 to my ipaq. This seems to be a serious limitation. any suggestions? Thanks It is a (one of the) limitation of the pocket pc client. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://regi...

Retirement 403b account and budgeting
Hi, I'm trying to setup my budget and How I'm doing on my budget report to register my employer matching 403b account. I'm having 2 major problems with my account. 1) When I schedule a deposit into the cash transations of my 403b account, it doesn't show up on my budget planner as a scheduled payment as the others do. I have to enter it in manually. 2)I have to uncheck the "retirement account" option in the account details for the report to recognize my account in the report at all. It seems like something very strange is going on here. Is there a fix or a...

Report Load Error via CRM
I am loading a very basic report that had a complex query but works fine when running it in VS2005. When I attempt to load the report via the CRM 4.0 GUI, I get the following error message: An error has occurred. Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions or contact your organization's Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator. Finally, you can contact Microsoft Support." This report does not have any parameters at all, and the most intense thing are embedded select statements which I have done on other reports. I have instal...

Associated external Account #2
Dear all, Just got some of our exch2k users migrated to another org exch2k3. Found that associated external account rights which never seen before in 2k. Wish to know the purpose of this account and when is the best time to use it. Please help and thousand thanks. regards Granting Access to External Accounts http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/WorkingE2k3Store/8c4befe3-3815-4b6b-a759-1e5a2878499d.mspx -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- "Elton Seng Yan Thung" <sengy01@pd.jaring.my> wrote in message news:enFBAvpwFHA...

Smartlist current user id field
Hi all, Is there any table I can use that will indicate the user id of the user running the particular SmartList ? For one example, I want to build a report that only shows Orders that the current user who is running the report created. That way each person who wishes to run this report does not have to enter in the criteria their own ID each time the run it... Does that make sense ? Thanks, Chris B. If you are referring to the sales order out of the box, then this isn't possible. If this report comes from a SQL View that you've written then potentially you could. However t...

how do i create a quiz using excel?
hey guys...i badly need to make a quiz using excel,,,i got no clue how to do it. the quiz will be a simple one, no drop downs and should display the scores after the quiz is taken.... please help! Andruu, What type of quiz are you looking to create? What format are the answers? Numbers? Text? One suggestion..... 1. Add questions *What is 2 x 2?* 2. Assign cells for the user to insert their answers. (format cells as text/numbers etc) *Cell: B2* 3. Either in hidden cells, or on a seperate sheet, put the correct answers 4. Assign a point value for each correct answer (can be different for ...

Creating a new document from a multiple paged Excel document
Can I save only one page of an existing Excel multiple page document? If so, how? Thanks to anyone that can take the time to answer/instruct. Right-click the sheet tab that you want, and hit Move or Copy. Choose "Create a copy" and then, from the dropdown, choose "new book". **** Hope it helps! **** ~Dreamboat Excel VBA Certification Coming Soon! www.VBAExpress.com/training/ ******************************** "Lisa" <Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBBDECC6-2432-41D4-99F2-C1EF10B1EC1F@microsoft.com... > Can I save only one page of...

Can not create Matrix Item please Help RMS 2.0
RMS 2.0 Can not create Matrix Item please Help When trying to create any new items I receive error message This is the message (-2147217864) Row Cannot be located for updating. Some values may have been change since it was last read. Manger still creates standard items but still receives message with out this number in message -2147217864 ...

Creating a Word document from an ASP.NET application
Hello, I just want to know if there is an existing DLL or Web Compasant that can be used from an ASP.NET application (located on a IIS server without Office on it) to create a Word document based on a template (.dot) that is used only for the bookmarks properties (replaced momentarily with a personnal values). Best Regards, On Jun 21, 1:34=A0pm, "Bruno MAIGNAN" <bruno.maig...@ca-atlantica.fr> wrote: > Hello, > I just want to know if there is an existing DLL or Web Compasant that can= be > used from an ASP.NET application (located on a IIS server witho...

Multiple e-mail account in MS Outlook 2003
I have 4 e-mail accounts set up (all from the same server) and can send from all accounts but I only receive mail for the default account. Any suggestions? Does each account use the same account properties? (e.g. same mailbox name, userid, and password.) "Crazy Squaw" <Crazy Squaw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78F4A600-8A92-4011-8E4C-6094A77DEF4A@microsoft.com... >I have 4 e-mail accounts set up (all from the same server) and can send >from > all accounts but I only receive mail for the default account. Any > suggestions? ...

Post department hours to unit accounts in General Ledger
I would like to see the hours that are allocated to departments in Payroll, also be posted to unit accounts in General Ledger. Currently we have to do this manually for doing analytical reporting on financial statements (Sales per man hour or SPH) by taking numbers off the payroll posting journals and then reentering them as a JE in General Ledger. Thank you. -- Douglas J Karel Pax vobiscum ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in t...

For a User
Is there a way of forcing a user to enter data in a cell, before they enter enter any data in any other cells or perhaps before saving ther document? Thanks Private Sub Workbook_BeforeSave(ByVal SaveAsUI As Boolean, Cancel As Boolean) If Range("A1").Value = "" Then MsgBox "Workbook incomplate" Cancel = True End If End Sub 'This is workbook event code. 'To input this code, right click on the Excel icon on the worksheet '(or next to the File menu if you maximise your workbooks), 'select View Code from the menu, and paste t...

Nesting? How do I create a table to reference?
Tried to nest more than 8 componets but it did not work. Any help on creating a table to reference it would be appreciated. Never done it before. Tried the Excel help, and it was worthless. Here is my original post that explains more: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?t=498860 -- mcr1 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mcr1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15496 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=498905 ok you have a two column table.starting in the lh column you...

Creating a menu for an MFC Application
Continuing my efforts to understand how to use Visual C++ (in Visual Studio 2008) to create a Windows application, I've come as far as creating a menu. I haven't been able to find a book that covers the current version of Visual C++, so am using an older book about Version 4 for general guidance. I've created a menu. At that stage, the book says to associate the menu with a class (using the Class Wizard). The method described doesn't apply to the new version of C++. So far, I haven't been able to find how to associate a menu with a class. Can anyone provide some help...

how do i set up outlook using my existing internet email account?
I am trying to set up my existing internet email account with Outlook. It was previously set up, incorrectly. I have no idea what to do. On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 13:18:29 -0800, Clayton wrote: > I am trying to set up my existing internet email account with Outlook. It was > previously set up, incorrectly. I have no idea what to do. Ask your ISP. They should be able to talk you through. -- Gordon Burgess-Parker Interim Systems and Management Accounting www.gbpcomputing.co.uk ...

Evey time I create a new document and save it, it defaults to template
I am using excel 2003. Evey time I create a new document and save it, it defaults to template - xlt. To create a document I just do new -> blank document. How can i fix this? thanks Tools>Options>Transition. Save Excel Files As. Change to MS Excel Workbook. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 17:54:26 -0600, "Greg" <greg@nospam.com> wrote: >I am using excel 2003. >Evey time I create a new document and save it, it defaults to template - >xlt. >To create a document I just do new -> blank document. > >How...

create automessages if user leaves the company
Hi I have the following problem. There is a user which temporary leaves the company and come back to an unspecified date. All mails which sent to this user are forwarded to an other user who take the taks in absence of him. In behalf of security the user is disabled, that means a rule or "out of office assistent" doesn't work to inform customers that this user come back on an unspecified date and the other take his tasks. Is there a possipility to configure an automatic out of office and keep the possipility to forward the mails to the other user in exchange 2k3 ? Thanks...

Money 2005 Account number displays as xxxxx
I have just upgraded from Money 2004 STD (Australia). All my account numbers in the 'accounts list' dialog box display mainly as 'xxxxx. My account numbers are alphnumeric. They are correct when I open the individual accounts. Does anyone have a work around or know of a fix for this bug? Rgds - Pete This is nothing more than stupid knee jerk pseudo-security. R-click and go to the account settings and it will look correct. "Peter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1b3e01c4ac1c$02961af0$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I have just upgraded ...

how do I create a spread sheet to automatically calculate when I
On a new spread sheet I am entering numbers and I would like them to be multiplied and changed automatically. The formula is x*3 then less 40%. Can anyone help me. One way: If you are entering your numbers in column A, say, then in column B enter: B1: =(A1*3)*(1-40%) or, better, B1: =A1*3*60% copy B1 down as far as necessary. In article <678FA28E-14A7-40E5-B0DF-54D574F9F7E3@microsoft.com>, wbinfo <wbinfo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > On a new spread sheet I am entering numbers and I would like them to be > multiplied and changed automatically. The f...

CRM 3 - User Transfered All Cases to Own Name
We had a user that left the company. Another user transfered all of his cases (resolved / active) to his name. He some how reassigned all the resolved and active cases in the DB to his own name. Is there a transaction table for changes to cases? Or a way that we can roll back the transfers? Unfortunately, we do not have a back up. CRM does not offer a transaction logging sollution out of the box. The SQL database does, but this has to be configured and can only rollback all changes not specific ones. A thing you can try is (using the SDK) retrieve the last activity for each case ...

Creating a square scatter chart
I am trying to create a scatter chart, but it needs to be square (i.e., 1 X unit takes the same amount of space as 1 Y unit). Is there a way to force the chart to be square? Jon Peltier has instructions on his web site for squaring gridlines: http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/Charts/format.html#SqrGrid Gene wrote: > I am trying to create a scatter chart, but it needs to be > square (i.e., 1 X unit takes the same amount of space as 1 > Y unit). Is there a way to force the chart to be square? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contexture...

Web query to create historical stock data
Web query is easy to schedule 5 minute refresh, however I want to retain this 5minute data to create a database continuing throughout the trading day to generate 5 minute intraday price/volume data, my question is how can I move the data up or down so as not to remove the previous 5minutes data as the new data is generated. Any suggestions appreciated. thx You will need to (use a macro) move to another sheet. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "ChrisT" <ChrisT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C721E31-87C5-4C99-8119-F57557BDA5E3@m...

user control of distro lists
I have set up some distro lists in AD. We have all 2003 servers and exchange 2003. I want to allow multiple users (if possible) to add and remove users to and from these lists. I saw a post already detailing this but I get no security tab on the dostro lists I created. I made the lists Universal and Distribution when I set them up. What do I need to do? Thanks. you need to view "advanced features" in your aduc console... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "MikeB" <MikeB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2346AB31-9C7D-4761-8881-2D43475D68E5@microsoft....

what does it mean "Publisher cannot create a temporary working fil
I AM USING PUBLISHER 98 AND I ALWAYS GET THIS MESSAGE, "PUBLISHER CANNOT CREATE A TEMPORARY WORKING FILE" EVERYTIME I TRY TO SAVE MY FILE. WHAT IS GOING ON AND HOW DO I ELIMINATE THIS? HENRY wrote: > I AM USING PUBLISHER 98 AND I ALWAYS GET THIS MESSAGE, "PUBLISHER CANNOT > CREATE A TEMPORARY WORKING FILE" EVERYTIME I TRY TO SAVE MY FILE. WHAT IS > GOING ON AND HOW DO I ELIMINATE THIS? This normally means you're saving to a network drive. Save to a local hard drive, and then copy across to the network drive using Windows Explorer. Also, turn off Caps L...

Data Entry for Budgets in Project Accounting is inefficient
The following is a typical complaint about data entry in the budget screen for Project Accounting. It's definitely wasn't designed to be efficient for data entry and allow quick changes to the budget items. How this screen passed QA is beyond me. Common User Comment: "As part of entering in our budgets for a project we delete any cost categories that are not budgeted. To do this takes a lot of time, because you can only delete one category at a time, and when you do, the screen comes back with your cursor at the top of the screen and thus you have to scroll back down to ...