Creating pst files on server

I am running Exchange server 2003, and need to find the commands to create a
pst file of people who have left, from the server if possible. Can someone
point me in the right direction.

Thanks

You need to download ExMerge from the MS site

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=429163EC-DCDF-47DC-96DA-1C12D67327D5&displaylang=en

"Steve at TAG" <SteveatTAG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am running Exchange server 2003, and need to find the commands to create
> pst file of people who have left, from the server if possible. Can someone
> point me in the right direction.
>
> Thanks

0
betelgeuse (144)
10/20/2006 5:51:56 PM
you may try ExMerge,

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/327304

Steve at TAG wrote:
> I am running Exchange server 2003, and need to find the commands to create a
> pst file of people who have left, from the server if possible. Can someone
> point me in the right direction.
>
> Thanks

0
stephenIT (2)
10/20/2006 5:57:52 PM
you want to use exmerge.exe...great little utility...

--
Susan Conkey [MVP]

"Steve at TAG" <SteveatTAG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am running Exchange server 2003, and need to find the commands to create
> pst file of people who have left, from the server if possible. Can someone
> point me in the right direction.
>
> Thanks

0
sconkey (3059)
10/20/2006 6:07:03 PM
On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 11:07:03 -0700, "Susan"
<sconkey@mgmmirage.nospam.com> wrote:

>you want to use exmerge.exe...great little utility...

And so polite!
0
adavid (8731)

How to get XML data out of an XML file

Creating a template using Publisher

Multiple PST Files #2

Money 2006 file repair application error

Application hanging on file load...
Okay, I'm having the strangest problem, and I'm hoping somebody here will be able to give me an idea of how to attack it... I have an MFC application that does some networked communication, multi-threading, fun stuff... I also load and save xml configuration files. Now, on most of the computers I've run my software on, I have absolutely no problems. On SOME boxes, however, whenever I use my menu to try to load or save a file... before the File Dialog box even comes up... the application hangs. All the boxes I've tried this on have been Windows 2000 boxes with Service Pack 4....

can't open files

Does a 'grace period' exist for Server CALs??
I am presently planning a new Win2k8 R2 DC/TS/AD/DNS server install. I know the TS/RDS CALs have a "grace period" which allows me time to obtain however many additional CALs we need. Does a similar "grace period" exist for the Server CALs per se?? If I don't have enough Server CALs (device) at the time of setting up the server and people's computers connecting to it via Terminal Services/Citrix, what will happen?? I haven't found anything searching the Internet... Thank you, Tom Hello tom12010, See here about the grace periods depending ...

I can no longer convert my files to pdf

Outlook Data Files #4

Creating a worksheet in Spanish
Hello, Is there a way to create a worksheet on MS XP Pro running Office 2003 Pro all in Spanish? Thank You Kent Hansen Hi Kent All valid formulas -except the ones from the Analysis Toolpack- will automatically translate to the language of the Excel it's opened in. So any spanish speaking Excel will translate formulas to spanish, no matter which version it was written in. The rest, text constants and such, has to be typed or pasted. Excel will not translate this herself. HTH. Best wishes Harald "Kent" <Kent@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:ACCCBA3A-53B4...

Backup Excel file

Utility (pref. script) to catalog .EDB files
Hi, I have a client that is using an Enterprise backup tool which, whilst able to back-up and restore, does not provide in-depth information like traditional Exchange-aware backup products. I have been asked to write a script to list the users in a flat .EDB file (which has been snapped and copied and flushed using SAN replication tools). I have taken a look at the ESE API, which can only be accessed using C + (I only use VB). Other than EXMERGE, does anyone know of any tools that allow you to list the basic mailbox details on a EDB file? Thanks, Hutton. ...

OL2003
I have a user who is trying to migrate his .pst file from one system to another. So he sent his pst file to himself using OL2002 but when he opens his e-mail in OL2003 the file is blocked. I found a list of files that are blocked and according to the list .pst isn't one of them. Does anybody have a better list that includes .pst files. Sure would make it easier to explain to the user With the research I have done so far this appears to cleary be a client issue and not an Exchange issue. I have no problem seeing the .pst and downloading it in OL2002. The only way so far that...

List folders to file

Hyperlink File Help

IMPORTING MONEY FILES DUP ENTRIES
I have been unable to run money98 files in money2003.Tried importing files but all tranfers between accounts are duplicated. Don't understand how to import all the accounts at once. I created new accounts in 2003 and imported one by one, but any transactions between accounts is duplicated. Follow the prompts on the import file dialog that tell you to select multiple files to import at the same time. There are other guidelines if investment accounts are involved. You might want to review postings on this subject in the group archives at http://groups.google.com. "JAYNE" &l...