create non-domain user email address in exchange global contact

Is it possible to create a non-domain email address in exchange ,Global
address contact?
Eg. create a user1@hotmail.com in our company exchange address book.

0
cmchong20 (124)

Yes, just create a mail enabled contact in your Active Directory and then
they'll appear on the GAL.

hope this helps,

Phill H.

In the last exciting episode, "Em Yeu" <cmchong20@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Is it possible to create a non-domain email address in exchange ,Global
>address contact?
>Eg. create a user1@hotmail.com in our company exchange address book.

Yes.

--
Chris Scharff
MessageOne

-- ROT13 for valid SMTP address --
Yes,  If using Exchange 5.5 you will create a Custom Recipient, if using
Exchange 2000 create a mail-enabled contact.

> Is it possible to create a non-domain email address in exchange ,Global
> address contact?
> Eg. create a user1@hotmail.com in our company exchange address book.

0
Megan

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

NDRs forwarding to external contact

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

invalid email address

contact list #13