create new users STRANGE problem

Hi, I'm developing a web application (using standard asp and not
asp.net) to let certain remote users administer exchange 2003.
I have installed win2003 standard edition, exchange 2003 enterprise
edition,owa and my web application on the same server.
My web app, let users to create mailboxes, delete mailboxes, change
user password.
All works fine, but for example, if I reboot the server, a web
application user can create 50 mailboxes.
But when any of these users log on to owa, something goes wrong and
the admin user cannot mailbox enable other user accounts through the
web app, even if he can create ad users correctly.
In fact these new users are not mailbox enable and I can enable them only
through active directory users and computers tool
It seems to be a problem related to cdoexm createmailbox method.

Can you help me?

Thank you in advance

I'm sorry for cross posting but the problem is very strange and I
don't know exactly which forum to use.

0
Gianluca1 (3)

Print record using a report I've created?
Hi all, Unusual question possibly. I've created a database for the company I work for which has an input form when the file is opened. There are buttons on the form which allow the user to press them to see a list of records which meet the requirements. (One button says 'Windows' and it shows all of the records with the 'Item' field containing the word 'Windows' - but you get the idea.) The form that prints out is a report I have created which has a signature box at the bottom so the engineer can get the customer to sign to say the job has been completed...

Problem with IMC/IMS
I cannot seem to receive outside email, I can send email out, but cannot receive it in. The event message I receive is: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIMC Event Category: SMTP Interface Events Event ID: 4188 Date: 8/23/2004 Time: 9:40:40 AM User: N/A Computer: EMAIL Description: Refused to relay <kweltmer@ymcaoc.net> for mx3.daemonmail.net. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance In the last exciting episode, "Kevin" <kweltmer@ymcaoc.net> wrote: >I cannot seem to receive outside email, I can send email >out, but cannot receive it in. The ...

How to create several lists
Hi, I want to make myself a little project manager. I have three major clients. Each sends me assignments. On the first "Overview" worksheet, I'd like to enter these projects row by row as they come in. Then there should be three additional worksheets, one for each client. The assignments automatically appear in the appropriate worksheet for the respective client, row by row. I know how references work, but I don't know: a) What do I have to tell Excel so it knows which client worksheet to write the assignment into? b) What do I have to tell Excell so it writes the assig...

How do I creat a doc with excel pages and different size word doc
How do I creat a doc with excel spreadsheets of different sizes and word doc of different sizes. ...

OWA add contacts problem
I have a user requesting assistance with OWA. A person sent them an e- mail, CC'ing someone whose e-mail address my user needs. When my user double clicks the contact in OWA, it brings up the "E-mail properties -- Web Page Dialog" box. In this box, the "Display Name" field is propagated, but the e-mail address field is not. The e-mail address is not displayed, so it is not just a simple copy and paste to move the e-mail over to the proper field. Thanks in advance for your help. ...

create a source table from a special pasted value dynamic crossed table
How to re-create an original doc Excel with only a Dynamic Crossed tab? Example : With this : E F G H A 2 B C 3 D 1 E F 4 How to get this : A F 2 C G 3 D E 1 F H 4 Thanks for your suggestions. Try this link to John Walkenbach's site: http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip068.htm -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "Arthemus" <jlr@europe.com> wrote in message news:e6830e05.0309290636.3eae2129@posting.google.com... > How to re-create an original doc Excel with only a Dyn...

Problems with exporting from Outlook Express
I'm running OUTLOOK Express v. 6 on Windows ME and when I like to export my messages (mails) , I never get the chance to say where I like the created file to be stored (i.e what directory) . If I export my Address book I get it and all seems well. So, where does it wind up ?? and/or is it a bug in Outlook Express (I like to start use OUTLOOK instead) ??. What's the file extension of the export file ? Any hints appreciated. Rgds - Backis backis <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm running OUTLOOK Express v. 6 on Windows ME and when I > like to e...

Exchange 5.5 Disable User from Sending Internally
Hi All This is a bit of a strange one. I have a customer of mine still running Exchange 5.5 that wish to create a mailbox that a user can log into and receive mail but is unable to send to other users internally to the exchange organisation of externally. For the moment we have set a mailbox size limit to acheive this functionality however the user receives a bounce back when attempting to send , but the customer would prefer that no bounce is received and the sent email disappears into the ether. I am familiar with disabling the ability to send externally however I can't think of a way ...

US banks not available for on-line set-up if user located outside
I am located in Belgium. I have downloaded and installed MS Money 2006 (US version - 90 days trial version) for the purpose determining whether I can use Money to keep track of my US bank accounts (Citibank and Fidelity, incl. investment and 401k). I use Windows XP incl. all SP and security updates. When I try to set up US accounts for online use, I get to the point where Money searches the name of banks which permit an on-line information exchange. Rather than displaying the list, I see a response, "information temporarily not available" (for the last three days). I have tr...

Fix GL batch problem so that reconcile does not have to be run
A client (David) logged the following problem with our support desk - The general ledger edit list is showing an inconsistency with the total number of transactions in a batch and the total value of transactions. A consultant (Steve) called and discussed this problem with the client the Batch Edit list which shows 12 transactions yet the Batch itself shows 13 transactions. Steve advised David to create a new batch and assign the 12 transactions to the new batch. This would ensure that the Batch total number of transactions and total amount will be correct. David advised that this has ha...

Slow access to CRM 3.0 for particular user only
Hi all, I have a particular user that seems to have a speed problem in accessing CRM on whatever box he logs onto. We just did a test with him logging onto a colleagues XP box (he runs XP also). The colleague has lightning quick access to Accounts/Contacts and also has many more accounts and contacts under their particular user than the guy experiencing the problem. We got the problem user to log onto the colleugues box and he then experienced his usual 3-4 second lag on opening any CRM window, either through outlook client or the web client. The user in question has the same privel...

Timesheet problems
We are experiencing SQL timeout problems when users save their timesheet from BP. When it happens the user has to print their timesheet and enter it again later or pass it on to the payroll department for them to enter it for them. It occurs when there is heavier demand like at the end of the week. Is there anyone using BP or PDK time entry in a large corporate environment with more than a few hundred users? If so, can you tell me what sort of performance you get and an idea of the hardware configuration being used. If anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated. Our vendo...

how to add a user to outlook.
We have a couple of new employees, and I have been given the task of setting them up on the e-mail system, etc. I have no clue how to do this. I did manage to get the names in for email, but they cannot access other calendars in public folders, and it keeps saying they are not recognized names. So, how DO you set up a new user for e-mail, etc.? Thanks for any help! ...

How do you create a template
I want to create a commission Template! I need some help. I need all twelve months located on the tabs at the bottom. Thank you I have already saved it as a template and put my information in the columns. If you've already created the template, then what is the question? 1. Assuming you haven't added the extra sheets yet: On the INSERT menu, click WORKSHEET. Normal default is 3 sheets in a workbook, so you need to add 9 more, or 10 if there will be a summary sheet. 2. Right click on a worksheet TAB and click RENAME. Change the name. 3. If you really want it to be a template,...

Add new user on crm
When I Try to add a new user I got this error any help thanks [COMException (0x80041d2a)] Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CBizUserClass.Create(CUserAuth& Caller, String User) +0 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.SystemUser.InternalCreate(String xml) +26 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.SystemUser.InternalCreateAndRetrieve(String xml, String columnSet) +9 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Entity.CreateAndRetrieve(String columnSet) +131 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.AppForm.RaiseDataEvent(FormEventId eventId) +286 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.EndUserForm.Ini...

TreeView Problem
Hi, I hope everyone is doing great programming. I am a new to this group, and i am facing problem with loading treeview from XML file, using C++.NET. Please if some one could help me in this, by sending code snippet or whatever. I would be highly obliged, because i have to submit this programming task on Monday. so, instant response would be highly appreciated. Best Regards See response in dotnet.general Tom Dacon Dacon Software Consulting "Amigo" <mustansar.ali@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1163794662.940283.308960@f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > ...

Problem with installation.
I have a problem with the installation of CRM 3.0. My CRM environment is now installed in two VirtualPC machines. Server One : Windows 2K3 with Exchange2003 and SQL2005 with reporting services. Server Two : Windows 2K3 with CRM 3.0. At the end of the installation I get the message that the installation didn't finish correctly. Here are the last lines from the logfile. ----------------------- 16:51:11| Info| Database Version: 3.0.5300.0 16:51:11| Info| Executing Install action: Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.CreateOdbcDsnAction 16:51:11| Info| Creating 'Microsoft CRM' ODBC D...

WinXP User Profiles and Outlook
We have an Exchange 2003 Server. When we setup a new useron a WinXP PC we must manually setup Outlook with the Exchange profile for that user. Does anyone know if there is a way to automate this process? Maybe some sort of script? I would like the new user to log on to the computer and Open Outlook which is already setup for him/her. Thansk. ...

Report problem 11-20-09
Hi Guys, I have a form where you can enter employee details. Each employee has to be trained on 9 different jobs so there were too many controls to fit on a single form, so i created a Tab Control to split it up into manageable sections. Altogether there's about 150 controls and when i try to create a report based on the form, i'm told i've too many controls etc. I actually only need to print the details from one of the 9 tabs at a time and the whole thing has become a bit of a mess. Would anyone have a suggestion as to how i could overcome this problem. Pleas...

removing old users
We would like to cleanup our users list by removing the old employees who are no longer with the company. Is there any precaution that I need to take before deleting users? Is it going to impact any other areas within Great Plains? Can anyone please share their experience. I have frequently removed old users when they leave the company and have experienced no problems. >-----Original Message----- >We would like to cleanup our users list by removing the >old employees who are no longer with the company. > >Is there any precaution that I need to take before >deleting ...

Create an email sig. in outlook with image, but not attachment
How do I create a signature in Outlook 2007 with a jpeg file that will not show up as an attachment? By placing the picture on a web server and then link to that picture instead of embedding it in your signature. FWIW; whether or not an embedded picture shows up as an attachment usually depends on the receiving client and not the sending client. There are known cases in which a virus messes things up and the embedded picture will show up as an attachment as well. Uninstall this integration part of your virus scanner and try again; you'd still be sufficiently protected by ...

GP User Password
Is there a way to prompt the user to change their password before it expires? We are using the Enforce Password Policy option in User Setup however GP does not warn users that the password is about to expire and when it does they can't log in. Someone else has to change it for them. There should be a warning like in Windows that alerts you to the need to change your password and if you go to sign in after it has expired, it should force you to change the password not lock you out. Hi, Inherently in GP and current version, this is not possible. However, with VBA and the API that sql h...

Stopping a user from exiting application
I have a dialog based app (MFC) that I just wrote and I need to be able to stop end users from terminating it. Anyone have any susgestions for doing this? or can I register my .exe as a system service and do it that way? Or block people from terminating its process id? Any help would be greatly appreciated ;) "Kelly Brimstone" <kellybrimstone@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:7d3b4b05.0309040725.3cb40994@posting.google.com... > I have a dialog based app (MFC) that I just wrote and I need to be > able to stop end users from terminating it. Anyone have any > susges...

OWA & New ActiveX Click to activate.
In OWA on Exchange 2003, when you compose a new message or reply to an email the Body is an activeX control. I do not want my users to have to click to activate the message body so they can type their email. With the changes to ActiveX controls is there a work around or upgrade to OWA so this is no longer an issue? On Wed, 3 May 2006 12:28:01 -0700, John Newton <JohnNewton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In OWA on Exchange 2003, when you compose a new message or reply to an email >the Body is an activeX control. I do not want my users to have to click to >activate th...

multi-thread new/delete object
I have a class include some members with types like CString, UINT, BOOL. I new it in Thread A, while delete it in Thread B. Currently there's no problem. Can any expert tell me it is really OK? Sam Shi wrote: > I have a class include some members with types like CString, UINT, BOOL. I > new it in Thread A, while delete it in Thread B. Currently there's no > problem. Can any expert tell me it is really OK? > > Yes, it is really OK. The heap manager is thread safe. -- Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] The term thread-safe is used when a code section can be acc...