I'm writing a script using dsadd and I was wondering if it's possible to
create an exchange mailbox from the command line.

Donovan

Maybe not exactly what you want but it may help:

http://www.joeware.net/win/free/tools/exchmbx.htm

--
Neil Hobson
Exchange MVP

For Exchange news, links, and tips, check:
http://www.msexchangeblog.com

"Donovan Linton" <DonovanLinton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm writing a script using dsadd and I was wondering if it's possible to
> create an exchange mailbox from the command line.
>
> Donovan

0
neil.hobson (1158)
7/27/2005 8:02:49 PM
Thanks, Im in the process of implementing that now, I just thought Microsoft
had something.

Donovan

"Neil Hobson [MVP]" wrote:

> Maybe not exactly what you want but it may help:
>
> http://www.joeware.net/win/free/tools/exchmbx.htm
>
> --
> Neil Hobson
> Exchange MVP
>
> For Exchange news, links, and tips, check:
> http://www.msexchangeblog.com
>
> "Donovan Linton" <DonovanLinton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I'm writing a script using dsadd and I was wondering if it's possible to
> > create an exchange mailbox from the command line.
> >
> > Donovan

Any help from
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2000/maintain/ex2kwsh.mspx

--
Please read http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm for how to make good post.

Text from most dialog boxes can be copied to clipboard with Ctrl-INS.

0
kpalagin (1838)

How do I create a sample in Excel?

Formatting a subtotal line with a macro

Delete dead mailbox from active directory
We have four exchange servers - two E2K and two E2k3. One of the E2k server just died due to corrupt array control. We had no mailboxes or anything else on that server. One of our administrator must have created one mailbox on that server by mistake and he never realized that until now. server died and we deleted that mailbox from active directory but, when i try to remove the server from system manager i get message saying can't remove because there are mailboxes associated with this information store. Is there any other way i can remove that server from active directory or s...

OWA. CA's. and Exchange 2007

Moving Exchange #5

Backing Up Exchange Database

Exchange 2003 IMAP and Postini

Creating Exchange 2003 organization

Troubleshooting Exchange
I'm just wanting to write some 'proof of concept' scripts relating to Exchange that would help in troubleshooting any issues. Like the Exchange connections/second, etc. Are there any other qualitative data that can be used in general troubleshooting? Marco ...

line chart with NA() values

Outlook, Palm Pilot, and Exchange Server
I'm using Outlook with an Exchange Server (2000 Small Business). I installed the software for the Palm Pilot and now it prompts with a dialog box for the user to chose the following when they reply, forward or reply to all on an e-mail message. A Program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "No". Allow access for (if you check the box) it gives 1, 2, 5 and 10 minutes. If you say no it lets you reply, forward, and reply to all. This is a nuisance more than ...

Can't create the item #2

Migrating Exchange servers
We are in the process of migrating to a new exchange server. The issue we are having is transfering the user's outlook (xp, 2k) address book/contact list to the new server without manually having to log into everyone's computer and pointing their address books to the new server. Is there a way to do this authomatically server-side? You're moving the mailboxes, right? The user's "address book" is the Contacts folder in the mailbox. So, there's nothing extra to move. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for ...

mysession & deleting a line item on the pos screen
I want to automatically have my dll delete a line on the pos screen. So I have tried to do a myssion.transaction.entries(1).Delete and other sorts of things. Does anyone know of a way to accomplish this? Thanks in advance for any help on this. Hi, Use code like this: For Each item In mysession.Transaction.entries If FindItem(item.item.id, item.quantity, item.item.description) Then mysession.Transaction.entries.remove(item) End If Next "ClothingStore" wrote: > I want to automatically have my dll delete a line on the pos screen. ...