Create Address List in Exchange 2000

Hello.

I have to create an address list in exchange 2000. The address list must
have tha contacts from my active directory, but the contacts must be from a
specific organizational unit.

i have the ldap code to find the contacts and the ldap code to find the
organizational unit. the codes are separeted. but i cant get merge the two
codes to find what i want.

can someone help me?

LDAP OU CODE-- (&(ou>="")(name=SP*))

LDAP CONTACT CODE-- (&(&(& (mailnickname=*) (|
(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=contact)) ))))

thanks
0
Maurit (5)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Exchange in SBS2003 R2

Delegates for SBS2003 Exchange

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Microsoft Exchange Server

Outlook 2000 running on XP
After setting up a mail account and indicating that I want all passwords remembered I constantly get promoted to enter a password when I send and/or receive mail. I have clicked remember password in all dialoges during the setup process and via the Properties dialog following the creation of the account. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatfully accepted Thanks "Ross Andrews" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1fb4801c45886$24eab500$a301280a@phx.gbl... > After setting up a mail account and indicating that I > want all passwords reme...

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

creating a backup on 2002 for Money 98

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

RPC Over HTTP on Single Server

Updating External Links Excel 2000 vs 2002/2003

Exchange database forensic
I would like to know if I can with vbscript, and WMI access an exchange database and search for a specific string in either the subject field or the body? I would also like to know if I use exmerge to extract to a PST then use a script or command line tool to find a string in the message of subject or in the body I would also be interested in third party software vendors that can offer this functionality Please include a link if one is available for reference Thank you, John You might want to see if exmerge alone will do what you want: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328202/en-u...