Create a rule that can be run by the server

Dear All
I need to create a server rule that can replay to answer for a message
automaticall on behalf of the user
So any idea regarding this
Thanks in advance for your help
Ahmad
0
Ahmad (14)

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 06:59:10 -0800, "ahmad"
<ahmad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Dear All
>I need to create a server rule that can replay to answer for a message
>automaticall on behalf of the user
>So any idea regarding this
>Thanks in advance for your help
>Ahmad

A rule will try to be a server side rule unless it decides it needs
help from the client.
Can't really help too much until you say what you want to do.
Have a go with Outlook and see where it tells you it is setting it up
for
0
mark7219 (5666)
11/10/2005 3:40:14 PM
Thnaks for your relay
The point is I'm trying to make the server send an autoreplay message to the
sender on behalf of the recpient, I have an option in outlook "Ruls Wizard"
which is "Having server replay", but when I retray to open the Ruls wizard
window outlook say "you are offline" while I'm in online state, Also the rule
work but make replay without attach the message that I want to replay with
Ahmad

"ahmad" wrote:

> Dear All
> I need to create a server rule that can replay to answer for a message
> automaticall on behalf of the user
> So any idea regarding this
> Thanks in advance for your help
> Ahmad
0
Ahmad (14)

WMP for Server 2008
Hi, I Can't install WMP 11 on Windows Server 2008. I've download it from <A HREF="http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=1d224714-e238-4e45-8668-5166114010ca&displaylang=en&Hash=QRNfA%2btEoqQvkuyyw%2fdd3rih%2fWmBiyB7QoeCik%2bRVPj%2bqquyeCPY6da2imoKWkAp5V3G7HjvwMaPIvI3viQLrw%3d%3d" TITLE="this link" id=IEESCLink>this link</A>. But after istall start I receive the message during installation process: "There are no any updates for your system". Install stopped after that. On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 22:56:01 -08...

Moving database between servers
Hi I have 2 Exchange servers in the same domain name. I want to know if there is a good way to move the database from one server to the other. I know I could use the Wizard in Active directory and computer to move the users from one server to a other but I would like to know if there is a better way to do the operation. Thank you for your help Sebastien The best way is to migrate/move the users, as you have already mentioned. Bob "Sebas" <Sebas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DBB0D2CD-B07E-49A8-A8EA-EC3642B575E2@microsoft.com... > Hi > > I ha...

Can't backup Exchange Server from NTBackup Utilities
Hi, I encounter the similar problem as case (Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 249668), so, I following the instruction to double-click the words Microsoft Exchange, but it return a dialog box "Remote Store - Type the name of the server to query" so, I type in the server name that installed the Microsoft Exchange server, but nothing happen. I am still not able to select the components under Microsoft Exchange Server. Any idea? (Our MS Exchange Server (5.5) located in a Windows 2000 server with SP 4) I am trying to backup the Exchsrvr folder only, but 46 files are ski...

Creating Control with multiple comboboxes
Hello, I am using MFC VC6 and I am trying to create an activex control which contains multiple combo boxes but I am at a loss where to start. Does anybody know of a simple sample that could point me in the right direction. Thanks, Shaun Shaun wrote: > > Hello, > > I am using MFC VC6 and I am trying to create an activex control which > contains multiple combo boxes but I am at a loss where to start. Does > anybody know of a simple sample that could point me in the right > direction. > > Thanks, > Shaun The wizard sets up a skeleton ActiveX control project...

creating a file of particular extension
dear friends, i am using ms access 2003, vb6. i want to create a file of extension ".gms" . how can i do this? also after creating it, i want to run it with default viewer application( default opening application for that particular type extension). how can i do this? thanq There's nothing magic about file extensions: you can use whatever you want. To associate your extension with a specific application, see what Randy Birch has at http://vbnet.mvps.org/code/reg/association.htm -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "r...

Running two files simultaneously....
Can you run two MS Money files at the same time? I have one for personal use and one for business use, but am always having to close out of one and open the other. I'd love to be able to have a window for each open at the same time in order to view information.....MS Money 2001 Simultaneously? No. "william" <turnerinsurance@epride.net> wrote in message news:4c5a01c490f1$37b36bc0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Can you run two MS Money files at the same time? I have > one for personal use and one for business use, but am > always having to close out of one and open t...

Can not send
I can not send messages in outlook. I can receive ok. I have sent myself e-mails from outlook express so I know my sever is ok. If I use send receive it says that the task is complete but the message is still in the outbox. if I open the message in outbox and then send I get this error message(0x80040601). I am using office 2000. I have uninstalled and re installed first outlook and the office no luck. Same thing. Any subjections would be great. Thanks , Norman ...

Set a PowerPoint Presentation so it Can't be edited?
Hi Folks, I am using PowerPoint 2007 on my Windows 7 machine and PPT 2008 on my Mac. How can I set a presentation so it can't be edited and that it can't be saves as a different name and then edited? Is this even possible? Justin In article <justin-04C5C2.22524718042010@news.eternal-september.org>, Justin wrote: > Hi Folks, I am using PowerPoint 2007 on my Windows 7 machine and PPT > 2008 on my Mac. > How can I set a presentation so it can't be edited and that it can't be > saves as a different name and then edited? > Is this even possib...

Forms: can a cell itself be clickable?
Hi! I'm trying to create a form for my boss. I'm using the forms toolbar, but what it does is throw in a check box for instance, but if I change the cell in any way, the "picture" of the click box stays where it's at. Any way to change this? In other words, I don't want to the click box to be a picture, I want it to be an integral part of the cell, so I can modify it as needed (ie. place it centrered horizontally or vertically etc. Am I dreaming in colour? Thanks! Carmen I've seen a macro that will insert a checkmark when you select the cell, but I&#...

Outlook 2002 Rules query
I receive every so often an email detailing job vacancies. Sometimes the email will have no jobs in it. What I want to do is to set up a rule such that if the phrase "We have found the following 0 jobs" occurs in the email, it is deleted. I can't see how to do that, as the action to delete is *before* the "except with certain words" option, and because of the nature of the phrase, I can't do it the other way round, i.e. say "delete the email unless it has this phrase in it" because the number may vary from 1 to anything up to 10 or more. Anyone any...

Can someone PLEASE Help me. I'm begging you.
Can someone....PLEASE HELP ME!! I run a small business. I have been using Outlook 2002 since I bought this computer in 2002. Everything had been going fine until a few weeks ago I started using Outlook Express. Big mistake!! Since then, I am unable to send/rececive messages through Outlook 2002, but Outlook Express works fine. Outlook Express and Outlook full version are integrated someway. I can't do anything with emails on the full version of Outlook now. It seems as if Outlook Express has taken over. Even when I try to send an email and use a particular account in Outlo...

Creating a CUserAuth
I'm working on a Windows service that will update CRM objects from an other application. I'm trying to use a specific CRM account. From my search it appears that just creating a new CUserAuth, passing in the Business Unit guid as the MerchantId and the User guid as the UserId would be sufficient and then I could pass that to my SDK calls. However in doing this I get the following error. "Invalid user auth. The user ID does not match the thread token." Am I correct? Did I miss a step? You can override the credentials used when you authenticate with the following co...

Create New Style in MS Word 2007
Hi I am trying to create a new style in MS Word 2007 that should go after "Heading 3". I am can't use Heading 4 since it is not numbered. So my document has levels 1 1.1 1.1.1 1.1.1.1 << This is the new style I am trying to create. But unfortunately I am not able to find a way to number it and use the "Continue Number from previous list". Also how to add levels to the style. Is there any way to copy Heading 3 and start from there? Thanks in advance. -- kuul13 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ k...

can't connect to pst in Outlook
Has anyone ever had this issue? Outlook launches but never connects to PST file which is sitting on a network drive. I check Windows Explorer, a couple of directories are X'ed out with a red X. After clicking on drive where pst file sits, X goes away and I can reconnect my pst file again. It happens to just a few users regularly but not everyone. Network server is not rebooting also. Using WIN2K/ That is the one of the reasons why you shouldn't store pst-files on a network drive and why it is not supported by Microsoft. This setup could easily lead to datacorruption and dataloss....

Moving email folders, accounts, rules etc from Outlook 2003 to 200
Please would you be willing to help me [a raw beginner] to retrieve email folders, the emails in the folders, accounts, rules etc from harddrive with Outlook 2003 and Windows XP, and move them successfully to new laptop with Outlook 2007 [Windows 7]. So far I have 1. searched for all pst files on old harddrive and copied all of them to memory stick using another XP laptop. Could not successfully do with the new laptop due to "access" issues. 2. imported pst files to outlook 2007--contacts folders arrived, calendar arrived, some of inbox, some of deleted, some of sen...

run an excel file remotely
Hi all i got an excel application that generates reports from underlying pivot tables. the reports are generated using excel 2003. but most of the clients donot have licenses for 2003 and some of the features of 2003 cannot be used when the file is opened from the client system. for example GETPIVOTDATA is not very flexible as it was in 2003 version. So is it possible to run the excel application from the server without being copied to the client system. This also helps in maintaing single version of the excel file rather than multiple versions on each client system. Thanks in adva...

Removing the First Server Exchange Server
We are currently trying to remove an older exchange 2000 server. We followed through the appropriate KB articles and then turned off the server before permanently removing it. Everything seems to be fine that day, but by the next morning some users complain that exchange is running very, very slow. But its only a few people. These symptoms go away once the server is turned back on. Any thoughts or suggestions? Have you replicated all the system public folders to the new server and are all the users pointed to the new server we found a couple that did not "follow" the m...

i meet a problem that how can i free the object .
I am programming a OPC client to get data from OPC Server. i meet a problem that how can i free the object . Firstly i create connectionpoint, then i release connection. --------------------------------------------------------------- create program list: IConnectionPoint* pConnectionPoint; IUnknown* ppUnk = NULL ; hResult = pGRPCPC->FindConnectionPoint(IID_IOPCDataCallback,&pConnectionPoint); CDataCallbackSink* pDataCallbackSink=new CDataCallbackSink ; pDataCallbackSink->pDoc = m_pOPCDoc ; pDataCallbackSink->ExternalQueryInterface(&IID_IUnknown,(void**)&ppUnk); DW...

Can't Use Outlook after changing Servers
Moved users from one server to another. Users map USER folder to U:\ drive, no chnage there. After move when trying to open Outlook it stops with an error that there is a security problem with the .pst file. There is none I can find. Tried deleting Outlook profile for user and installing a new one, came up with same pst file. tried adding a second pst file and get the same security violation, No other files have problems, WORD or Excel. ideas?? dave Admin ...

How to apply an Outlook filtering rule to multiple users
Does anyone know a way to automatically distribute an Outlook filtering rule to multiple users' machines without having to go and set it up on each machine manually? We are running Outlook 2000 and 2002 on Windows XP, with Exchange 2003 server. Thanks for your help in advance. ...

Can this VBA for work on text files be modified for a different job ?
I have been using the code below (which, from memory, came from the M-Soft site before I hashed it about) successfully to open 2 text files, appending the whole of one file to the end of the other, then deleting the source file. Now a new task is to; - update all text files in a specified folder by appending a new record. This is to be a daily routine, and there should end up being about 800 to 1000 text files to be updated. - The information for the record that is appended to each file comes from a single text file each day (source file). - The first column of this 'source file' ho...

2 Servers
We have a new Windows Server 2008 as a Domain controller. We also have the existing Server with Windows Server 2003. We are thinking of using the older Windows Server 2003 as a Mail Server running Exchange Server 2007. How should we configure the Server runing Exchange SErver 2007: (a) as a Domain Controller (Backup Domain Controller) (b) as a Member Server Your response will be appreciated. Regards, Guido it doesn't matter.. if you will only run the mail server on it.. or you can create a virtual server and run only the mail server on it as well.. easier ...

Nonadjacent Cell Text Overflow
Is there a way to merge nonadjacent cells for text overflow. What I' trying to do is have text entered into a row of merged cells(e.g. Row A1:F1) but if the text is more than the cells can contain to overflo into another nonadjacent row of merged cells(Row3 A1:F1). Thanks fo any help with this -- Db171 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Db1712's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1591 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27498 ...

Any add on products I can use with SOP
We are trying to keep track of our orders that are not ready to be processed for reasons such as waiting for approval from customer, waiting for confirm ship date, needing customization and therefore take longer in production... We want to be able to add a comment that has a date and an action date. Date is the date someone enter in a comment, action date will be a date when someone needs to follow up. We need multiple dates and multiple comments for a single order and do not want everything type together in one comment field. We already have collection main module and we can use so...

Error when closing Process Server
I am getting an error when closing the Process Server. The error title bar: DDE Server Window: Dynamics.exe - Application Error Error Message: The exception unknown software exception (0xc00200001) occurred in the application at location 0x77e4bee7. Click on OK to terminate the program Has anyone seen this error before, or know how to correct? Windows 2003 Server, GP10 sp2... ...