Could not open one or more attachments #2

Hi Folk,

Went i try to send an email message from outside my network and the end user
try to open it, we get the following error.

Could not open one or more attachments.

We are using Outlook 2003 and is happening with .doc, xls, not sure if i'll
happen with other Office application.

Thanks
0
TonyNegron (46)

outlook does block certain attachments as shown in the link.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011402971033.aspx

does this happen to all users? if only a certain ones have you tried
accessing the email from another machine? as .doc and .xls are not blocked
by the level 1 security

also have a look at the users permissions too

Simon
"Tony Negron" <TonyNegron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Folk,
>
> Went i try to send an email message from outside my network and the end
> user
> try to open it, we get the following error.
>
> Could not open one or more attachments.
>
> We are using Outlook 2003 and is happening with .doc, xls, not sure if
> i'll
> happen with other Office application.
>
> Thanks

0