Cookie Authorization Enablement

Does anyone know what this feature is and what it does????

Thanks
0
HELP (162)

If you Enable Forms Based Authentication feature on the virtual servers then
you can have otpion of authentication cookies to be enabled or disabled. If
you enabled this, IE will store the logon info on the PC, that means when u
open the OWA, all the logon info will show.

"Help" wrote:

> Does anyone know what this feature is and what it does????
>
> Thanks
0
Ray1 (115)

Integrate MS Access 2007 and SharePoint 2007 Server, Authentication and Authorization problems
Hi all, We have a MS Access 2007 application and have integrated it with the SharePoint Server 2007 which acts as the backend central storage. When user opens the application, it displays a dialog for SharePoint Account. How to capture the SharePoint username programmatically so that we can determine which record can be displayed and which forms can be used? We have considered building another authentication process purely using MS Access and VBA, but users will be required to go through two different authentication processes by typing two pairs of username and password so ...

Credit Card Authorization With Cherry Keyboard
When utilizing integrated credit card at the POS stations -- cards swiped in the cherry keyboard and citi bank as processor -- how does one take an authorization for a bike rental? In the old days of having a seperate terminal it was one of the options but now doesn't seem possible. If you are talking about pre-auths you should call those in manually. We have a special form we use for our rentals that lists the value for the rental item and a space to enter the pre-auth code. You don't want to enter these in RMS as that would charge the customer and you'd have to ref...

need to give user rights to enable mailbox and set quotas
What kind of access and where do I grant this type of access to a user that needs to enable exchange mailboxes in AD and set quotas You'll have to delegate control for account creation within ADUC and you'll have to apply Exchange permissions through Exchange System Manager. I'd suggest you give them Full Exchange Admin rights, within ESM, at the storage group level. If this is to much work backwards from this point until the user only has the rights you want them to. AM "tony" <none@none.com> wrote in message news:O6nX$lZOHHA.2232@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl......

Send As permission for mail-enabled list
I've set up a mail-enabled distro list in Exch2003. I've tried both Universal and Global and receive the same results. I have multiple users I need to add to this list and to have Send As permission (i.e. I need for multiple users to be able to send mail from this mail- enabled account). I've been configuring and re- configuring this for about 4 hours now and I've found that I add the group and then add a user and grant that user Send As permission. Any subsequent users added in the same manner cannot send from this account. They receive a message stating that they...

Enable e-mailed link
When I click on a link within a received e-mail this message is displayed. "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contract your systems administrator." I am the only user for this (home)computer - Somehow/somewhere I must of made a change and I cannot find where and how to allow links to be opened from e- mails that I receive. Please help, thanks. OL2002: Error Message: This Operation Has Been Cancelled Due to Restrictions in Effect on this Computer... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310049&Product=o...

Resource Scheduling Button not enabled
I receieved wonderful advice here about how to create resources to be scheduled on my new exchange server -thanks everyone. I am working to make it so! When I log in as the resources in question, however, their button in Tools-Options-Calendar Options that says "Resource Scheduling" is disabled and greyed out. In my mailbox its just fine. Is this a permissions issue? something else? Thanks in advance!! ...

XP ISO for virtual machine to enable XP boot on current partition.
Hi all, I hope you can help with me an what appears to be an odd ball question. I'm trying to setup a machine with XP running inside a VM - (virtualbox at present). However, all evidence states at present that I need to reinstall XP inside the VM software which seems archaic. The other alternative I have found is the use of an ISO to boot XP on my current XP installation on my primary drive. Question - how do I create an ISO on my current XP installation so that the VM can link in and boot XP from within a VM while still retaining the dual boot nature of the machine e...

invalid user authorization 10-29-07
I am getting an invalid user authorization error message when trying to create leads / accounts using a specific security role. If I change the security role of the user then they don't have the problem, also if I swap the security role for a user and they create a lead and then I swap them back it will be ok for an undetermined period of time before it starts throwing exceptions. Does anyone know what may be wrong, I can't change the role of the user permanently as the different roles allow the user to perform different actions in the application. TIA I have sorted the prob...

enable replace and add format
Hi, can you please help.. I used to find and replace text and change format in the cell..but wit my new laptop, same windows xp edition the replace windows does no allow me to do it. thx -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi click on the 'Options' button in the Replace dialog and you should see the format options -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "eagerowl >" <<eagerowl.16smyi@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:eagerowl.16smyi@excelforum-nospam.com... > Hi, can you please help.. > I used to find and replace text an...

Changing Author
Anybody know if I can use VBA to automatically change the author of an excel file when I run a macro? The following code will change the author name: ThisWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("Author"). _ Value = "Author Name" See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DocProp.aspx for much more code working with both built-in and custom document properties. Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP 1998 - 2010 Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com [email on web site] On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 06:54:02 -0800, dwake <dwake@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Check authorization
We had a bad check passed to us the other day. The police are asking for the driver's license information that we entered in our system - is there a way to recall that information? Thank you. -- Kris If you go to journals and lookup the receipt then select tender option in the properties, it should show it all to you. -- Jenny "Kris" wrote: > We had a bad check passed to us the other day. The police are asking for the > driver's license information that we entered in our system - is there a way > to recall that information? Thank you. > -- > Kri...

Calling Set and Get Cookies from a MFC program
I have a program that, when a button is clicked, opens up a web browser to a particular URL (right now, I'm using the code at: http://www.codeproject.com/internet/urlnewwindow.asp to open the browser). The web page I'm opening has several fields that I would like to populate with information obtained within my program. I've been looking into CInternetSession and the GetCookie and SetCookie calls, but my lack of web-programming is really a hindrance. I'm unsure of how I can set the appropriate cookies and have them remain persistent for when I open up the webpage. I'm sorry ...

Enabling Spell Check in Protected Worksheet
Is there any way without using VBA to enable Spell Check in a Protected Worksheet? Thanks, Barb Reinhardt The only solution is to use the selection change event and check to see if the current cell is locked. If not locked then unprotect the sheet. Something like this. Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) Me.Protect If Target.Count > 1 Then Exit Sub If Target.Locked = False Then Me.Unprotect End Sub Note that the spell check can/will operate on the entire sheet so if there are spelling issues elsewhere in the sheet the ...

Ability for text fields be HTML enabled
The are custom fields and system fields that I would like to have html enabled to house hyperlinks, etc. I have also implemented the email to case workflow, and do not like the way the case description displayed, it captures all the html tags from the e-mail. So I either have to have the email sent in plain text or parse out the test from the html tags. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the butto...

RE-SEND June 18 question on "List of fonts required to be enabled for Office 2004?"
QUESTION Where might I find a list of fonts that Office 2004 requires to be enabled? BACKGROUND: I used Tiger's Font Book to disable several Asian and other font families, but avoided disabling any that Font Book dialogues said were needed for the System. Later, when I tried changing fonts within Entourage messages or Notes, before any other fonts than the one displayed could show up, Microsoft Report came on and it and Entourage went into spinning beachball mode. A subsequent force-quit showed that both were "not responding." When even a rebuild of the Entourage databa...

Exchange 2007<>2003 mail-enabled Universal>Global>Local scope groups issue
Hi We have thousands of email DL's which delivery silently fails when sending to. I'm aware when a new DL is created in e2007, the scope is universal. Recently we installed a e2007 server with mbx/CA/ht roles then this issue started Why is this impacting all the existing domain/local domain global mail-enabled DL's Looks like the scope of every group will need to be changed to universal? Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks, Mike On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 10:57:39 -0400, "Mike Bonvie" <m@d.net> wrote: >Hi > >We have thousands of email DL's w...

Enabling Macros #4
Is there anyway possible that for every user that opens a workbook with macros the Enable Macro question box will not pop up and the macros will always be enabled? The workbook that I am creating will be used by many people with different versions of Excel and limited knowledge of Excel so the macros may be disabled causing errors. Thanks for the help! Hi the only way would be that your users set the security level to 'Low'. BUT I wouldn't recommend this. this is a security feature. So there should be no way tro disable it programmatically :-) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frank...

how to enable font button within mail format tab
I am trying to change the font size for composing email with outlook 2002. When I click, tools, then options, then select the mail format tab, my font button (under stationary & fonts) is greyed out. How do I get this enabled? Ron Font button only appears in HTML mail. Change the format in the email and it will be available. "ronk" wrote: > I am trying to change the font size for composing email > with outlook 2002. When I click, tools, then options, > then select the mail format tab, my font button (under > stationary & fonts) is greyed out. How ...

How to delete embedded name of author/computer in excel file
My worksheet contains embedded author name/computer name in each cells -- it will be displayed when I press "Shift + F2" keys -- and I could not get rid of it no matter what I do with the Options. This results in false return of CountA function. Any tips? -- carlee Hi Carlee, > My worksheet contains embedded author name/computer name in each cells -- it > will be displayed when I press "Shift + F2" keys -- and I could not get rid > of it no matter what I do with the Options. This results in false return of > CountA function. Any tips? Shif...

a command to enable all breakpoints
Hi, I can't find a command to enable all breakpoints (the opposite to DebugDisableAllBreakpoints) in VS C++ 6.0. Can someone show how to modify the following macro to make it happen? Thanks for any help. Sub BreakpointMacro() Dim myBreakpoint For Each myBreakpoint in Debugger.Breakpoints MsgBox myBreakpoint.File & ": " & myBreakpoint.Location Next End Sub Tonu I have searched for a solution myself without luck. It appears to be an issue that pops every once in a while but never gets solved. The closest to a valid answer (although it doesn't work) can...

Mail Enabled user not showing up in GAL.
We've recently migrated from a stand-alone Exchange 2K server to an Exchange 2K3 Enterprise Edition clustered server. The users mailboxes were moved from the old stand-alone to the new clustered server with no errors. After the move, we have one account that does not show up in the global address list (GAL). The user is mail-enabled and has an email address as well as all the requisite permissions on said mailbox. However, if I log in as this user, I'm unable to setup an Outlook profile because the system cannot resolve the name to one in the GAL. I can see the users mailbox in ...

re-enabled user cannot acces mailbox
I have re-enabled a user, logged them into a pc, but we cannot access his mailbox by either outlook2003 or owa. What have did i miss? tia How long did you wait? Possibly AD replication issues. Give it some time. James Chong MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ msexchangetips.blogspot.com Randy H wrote: > I have re-enabled a user, logged them into a pc, but we cannot access his > mailbox by either outlook2003 or owa. > > What have did i miss? > > > > tia grrr, I thought I waited long enough, guess I didn't. Working now.... thanks. <jamestechman@gmail...

Enable WLS Download Player IE7 &IE8
Dear All I have problems to enable audio when i want to view WLS Download Player offline. When i select prepare system i get message some Active X problem and shows some debugging message and the tab is restarted. I have enable ActiveX but steel have this problem. Also i have problem in Firefox to install plug-ins for media player for the same purpose viewing WLS presentations. Does some one can help. TNX -- kokpit ...

Enable and Disable an USB port dynamically
Hello Group I'd like to enable and disable an USB port during operation of an application to prevent certain users to use the USB port for corrupting the system (USB sticks, viruses,...). Of course I don't want to reboot the system after a change. Is this possible? Regards Richie "Eunet Uhser" <eunet_uhser@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eboLu2sUIHA.4696@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello Group > > I'd like to enable and disable an USB port during operation of an > application to prevent certain users to use the USB port for corrupting > t...

How to enable 'Fulfillment Order / Invoice' Setup in SOP Setup
Hi All Any one can help me How to enable 'Fulfillment Order / Invoice' Setup in SOP Setup (GP10 SP3). In the SOP setup window Sales Document Setup button show only this Quote Order Back Order Invoice Return But I checked in the Fabrikam Company SOP Setup window Sales Document Setup button shows Quote Order Back Order Fulfillment Order/Invoice Return Nizham ...