Contacts in Exchange #2

We are running Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003.  I have tried to give a user
rights to her boss's contacts through delegation and setting the rights on
the contacts folder, however, while she has the rights she is unable to add
or see  her boss's contact folder in her Outlook.  She can see it if she runs
a search, but can not permanently put it in her list of contact folders. IS
there a way that I can accomplish this through the back-end?

Thanks,
Joseph rapoport
jrapoport@insurmark.net

OWA. CA's. and Exchange 2007

Lost Outlook contacts
I recently backed up my hard drive on DVD, then also kept the entire contents to another HD. I then reformated my C; drive, and reinstalled all of my programs. When I searched for my outlook info, I could only find backups I had specifically made for export (These are .PST files). Where was Outlook storing all of this information before, and have I lost it all? I hadn't made a backup for a few months, but all of the info was there each time I opened the program. HELP! I recently had to reinstall my OS and drivers on a new hard drive. I have access to my old drive and my data is ...

VB Macro #2

VCR to DVD Part 2

set print area #2

Moving Exchange #5

Exporting contacts in a csv file

Backing Up Exchange Database

Exchange 2003 IMAP and Postini

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

Troubleshooting Exchange
I'm just wanting to write some 'proof of concept' scripts relating to Exchange that would help in troubleshooting any issues. Like the Exchange connections/second, etc. Are there any other qualitative data that can be used in general troubleshooting? Marco ...

Creating Exchange 2003 organization

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Outlook, Palm Pilot, and Exchange Server
I'm using Outlook with an Exchange Server (2000 Small Business). I installed the software for the Palm Pilot and now it prompts with a dialog box for the user to chose the following when they reply, forward or reply to all on an e-mail message. A Program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "No". Allow access for (if you check the box) it gives 1, 2, 5 and 10 minutes. If you say no it lets you reply, forward, and reply to all. This is a nuisance more than ...

Money Updates #2

Can't create the item #2

Migrating Exchange servers
We are in the process of migrating to a new exchange server. The issue we are having is transfering the user's outlook (xp, 2k) address book/contact list to the new server without manually having to log into everyone's computer and pointing their address books to the new server. Is there a way to do this authomatically server-side? You're moving the mailboxes, right? The user's "address book" is the Contacts folder in the mailbox. So, there's nothing extra to move. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for ...