contacts in 2003

Is there a way to import a list of contacts into exchange 2003 like you
could with 5.5?  I have several hundred addresses that I need to create and
was hoping I would not have to do it manually.  Any suggestions?

Nancy Stevens
Nstevens@tycoint.com

0
nstevens (97)

Into AD?

See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/327620

"Nancy Stevens" <nstevens@tycoint.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to import a list of contacts into exchange 2003 like you
> could with 5.5?  I have several hundred addresses that I need to create
> and was hoping I would not have to do it manually.  Any suggestions?
>
> Nancy Stevens
> Nstevens@tycoint.com

0
tfelts (292)
12/23/2005 2:11:12 PM
Nancy -

Csvde.exe "This utility can import and export Active Directory data by
using a comma-separated format."

In other words, there's no GUI friendly way to do it (that I am aware
of).  There probably are third-party tools out there, however.

Jon Epstein
InfoVision, Inc.
MCSE/MCSA
Charlotte, NC, USA

Nancy Stevens wrote:
> Is there a way to import a list of contacts into exchange 2003 like you
> could with 5.5?  I have several hundred addresses that I need to create and
> was hoping I would not have to do it manually.  Any suggestions?
>
> Nancy Stevens
> Nstevens@tycoint.com

Thank you both - I think this will help me out

"Nancy Stevens" <nstevens@tycoint.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to import a list of contacts into exchange 2003 like you
> could with 5.5?  I have several hundred addresses that I need to create
> and was hoping I would not have to do it manually.  Any suggestions?
>
> Nancy Stevens
> Nstevens@tycoint.com

0
nstevens (97)

Merging Duplicate Contacts

Outlook 2003 News

Outlook 2003 #79

Help Required

Canadian Mergers 2003

Outlook 2003 with XP SP2

Filters in Excel 2003

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

PDA-Outlook 2003

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003

Contacts Search

Excel 2003

Outllok 2003 reply with wrong account
Howdy - I have Outlook 2003. For some reason my new pc has started doing the same thing as my previous one. I have 5 email accounts. When a person sends me an email to my default account and I reply, it comes from another account. In theory (and it did until the last couple of days) it should come from the account I received the email in.... I change the smtp settings on the accounts as I travel a lot, but other than that I haven't changed anything that I know of to cause this - anyone had the same problem, or better yet - know how to fixt it???!!! Thanks in advance Ron ...

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro