Configuring Calendaring and sharing

Hello,

I hope someone can please help me with this...

My setup: I have an exchange server setup on SiteA and 6 clients setup at
SiteB that use POP3 to connect to my exchange server at SiteA. I would like
them to have the ability to share and use the calendar in which this case
they are unable to. My clients at SiteA are fine; but they cannot see siteB
to share resources.

Is this possible with my current configuration, and can someone please shed
some thougths or solutions?

Looking forward to your expertise

Thank you
George

no information on outlook calendar from Dec 1 #2
I have a strange problem, in my outlook calander for certain users i am finding no information from Dec 1 2004 onwards, but i have seen meeting availability for some users, if i try to set up an appoinment with any user, using outlook calendar after Dec 1 2004 no information, but i can see user's availability before that date. Any idea? ...

Calendar Formatting Date Range problem
Hi, I am trying to make a monthly calendar that our administrator can update easily with new dates, and mail out. I've formatted the calendar and it looks great as it is right now for the month of April. However, when I choose "change date range" it reverts back to the original formatting and I have to start all over. I realize this is because I used a "design object". However, if I don't use a design object, then I can't change the date ranges. How do I change the date range on my calendar without losing all the formatting changes I made? Thanks T...

Purge deleted items from shared mailbox
How can I purge the folder "deleted items" from a shared mailbox? The RM menu item is greyed out. Environment: Outlook 2003/Exchange 2003. What permission do you have on the deleted folder? can you delete them if you open the folder and select all, Del? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook &...

Can I set up a calendar lookup for date selection
Is it possible to lookup a calendar for date selection on a cell. I cannot find any reference to it in the help. try this url http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut07.htm ================= "Tangoxray" <Tangoxray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72D4DB63-1D7F-477A-93C7-2F767A207B26@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to lookup a calendar for date selection on a cell. I cannot > find any reference to it in the help. ...

>> Calendar Control drag to select range
Hi, using MS Access 2003, is it possible to allow a user to drag to select a range of dates and, if 'yes', how do you store the selected date range? Many thanks, Jonathan Not that I know of. Storing a range of dates is quite simple though. You store the start date and the end date and use a calculation to show all the dates between. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "Jonathan" <Jonathan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F22299F-3765-40D2-AA03-67FB42FFC07A@microsoft.com... > ...

How Import Calendar from Palm III???
I can't figure out how to transfer my Palm III organizer calendar and addresses to Outlook 2000. Any suggestions? You need to install the Chapura PocketMirror software that is included on the Palm III CD - it is under Software IIRC. Once you do, go to http://www.chapura.com and download the free upgrade for the version that comes on the Palm CD. When you install the SW, ensure that you select to synch with the Outlook Calendar, not the Palm Desktop. >-----Original Message----- >I can't figure out how to transfer my Palm III organizer calendar and >addresses to O...

accessing shared calendar in outlook 2007
Person A has shared his calendar with person B(with B as an editor) so that B can accept meeting requests, change location/time for a meeting which will be attended by A. Person B could do that on his computer and view A's calendar, make changes using Outlook 2007. Person B got a new computer so outlook 2007 was configured on the new machine so that B could access his emails, calendars and contacts as well as A's calendar. On the new computer B can view his calendar, emails, but cannot access(view) A's calendar which he was able to do on his old computer. A is out of town ...

How do I get a split screen for mail and calendar in Outlook?
You used to be able to have your calendar on the right and email in the middle on a split screen. I can't find that option anymore and am wondering if it still exists and if so, where. I don't want to have to toggle between email and calendar. Any suggestions? Outlook 2007 - on the to do bar on far right click the "<<" at the top. Opens the To Do bar with calendar that has days with appointments hilited and upcoming appointments listed below calendar. "rakugirl2001" <rakugirl2001@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A5...

Deleted Entourage calendar events not deleting in iCal
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Email Client: imap Hi, <br><br>Here's yet another sync oddity regarding Entourage and iCal/Mobileme. When I delete a calendar item in my Entourage calendar, it is not getting deleted in iCal and MobileMe and, hence, my iPhone. Even when I sync the iPhone manually via iTunes, the deleted item remains. Any thoughts on how to correct this would be appreciated. <br><br>Thank you. ...

Trying to create a Calendar
I am trying to create calendar in Excel like the 2003 template on the Microsoft website, for 2004, but I don't know how to make the date numbers stay untouched when entering text in the boxes Any help would be appreciated. Can you use 1 Cell for the Date, and 1 merged cell for the text? I don't know what the template on the Microsoft site is like, but that's the way I'd do it... Example: [JANUARY] [1][2][3][4] _ _ _ _ | || || || | [_][_][_][_] [5] _ | | [_] And so on. If you already have dates entered, just insert some rows and merge them to make your text entry b...

Calendar Printing Assistant-won't update
Besides my own Outlook 2007 calendar, I am also the "owner" of a public calendar to which several others have editing privileges. I can add and change appointments to the public calendar, but when I go to print it, my updates are not there even though they are visible on my Outlook screen. What can I do to get CPA to print the updated appointments? My understanding is that CPA does not handle merged calendars very well. You may want to consider using a Outlook Calendar printing app called Wincalendar instead. It allows you to render your Outlook calendar in various...

2005 Excel Business calendar templates should be available to dow.
I can only find 2004 and need to have a calendar that displays appointments for Jan/Feb. ...

shared workbook issue
Hello All - I am using Excel 2007 and have a shared workbook that is also password protected. One user of the workbook attempted to save changes and received an error message that reads: "Caution: You are attempting to save a shared workbook that is also protected with a password. Portions of the file, including the change history, will not be encrypted. To help ensure the security of your file, unshare the workbook or delete the change history from the document. Do you want to save this file?" I would like to keep this as a shared workbook, so I attempted to delete t...

Share Point & MS CRM
In notes section, how to attach a document link on the SPS server to the MS CRM? When creating a note It only uses Upload method.. ...

Store Junk E-mail Configuration Not Effective
Right now we are running a Front-End / Back-End Configuration with Exchange 2003, and having problems enabling the Store Junk E-mail Configuration Settings on the back-end server. Both are front-end and back-end servers are upgraded to Exchange 2003 SP2, the Front-End server had the original version of IMF, which was removed prior to installing SP2. The readme was reviewed with SP2, and instructions were followed. Our Front-End server is successfully using the Gateway Setting, but the Store Junk E-Mail setting is not effective at all. Anyone have similar experience, and have been a...

finding calendar and data info
I had to move my primary hard drive into another computer. It is now running as a slavein the new computer. I'm unable however, to find my calendar and contacts from Outlook 2003 when I open the program on the new computer. If I attempt to open the program from the F drive (the drive assigned in the new computer to the hard drive that was moved from another computer) it tells me the program is not installed. If I open Outlook 2003 from the C drive of the new computer, of course, it doesn't find the old calendar and contacts. I would appreciate any and all assistance in findin...

no information on outlook calendar from Dec 1
I have a strange problem, in my outlook calander for certain users i am finding no information from Dec 1 2004 onwards, but i have seen meeting availability for some users, if i try to set up an appoinment with any user, using outlook calendar after Dec 1 2004 no information, but i can see user's availability before that date. Any idea? Have those users increase their default free/busy publishing time in Outlook. On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 12:20:03 -0700, migration admin <migrationadmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a strange problem, in my outlook calander for cert...

How to access Public folders and calendar through POP and SMTP
Hi, Can anyone help in configuring the Microsoft outlook 2003 with Public Folders and Calendar. What i want is to configure email account through POP/SMTP but could also able to see my public folders and calendra. Thanks in Advance Best Regards Andrew On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 07:25:03 -0700, Andrew <Andrew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Can anyone help in configuring the Microsoft outlook 2003 with Public >Folders and Calendar. What i want is to configure email account through >POP/SMTP but could also able to see my public folders and calendra. > > &...

Team Calendar
We have a group team calendar set up in Outlook. There are 5 or 6 employees and it works well. Yesterday I tried to add another employee to the group. I set her up exactly like the other ones, but she can't view the team calendar or anyone in the group. I get the following error: "Sorry, you can't access the calendar of (Employee Name) The Error reads as "operation failed"" I checked permissions and they are all set up correctly. I even granted an employee administrative rights to see if it would work, but it didn't. As an admin, I was able to view a c...

Weird issue with Calendar
I have one user that you can send email to fine, but when you send her a meeting appointment via outlook to her exchange GAL name she receives it fine but you receive a system admin message that a completely different end user is not a valid mailbox. Why would a calendar request be sent to her and a non-related ex employee? I checked her mailbox to be sure she didn't have a shared calendar, a delivery forward would effect more than just her calendar items so it can not be that. What would cause just those to be duplicated? On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 05:27:14 -0700, bishop <bishop@dis...

Outlook Calendar
When I add an event to my SharePoint calendar is there a way to automatically add that event to my Outlook calendar maybe with a workflow or something? Thanks, Joel Not to your personal calendar, no. But then, you could probably code something that would read a field of the event, create an email and send that to your inbox. -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine. "JoelS" <JoelS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:791349D1-B9A7-46D2-BBDF-D5D2E68EEA43@microsoft.com... > When I add an event to my ShareP...

Detect whether there is an account configured in Outlook
What is the test to see whether this line will open Outlook 2007 or the Outlook 2007 Startup Wizard? CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Registry key 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT \CurrentVersion\Windows\Messaging Subsystem\Profiles' has entries, but the current user does not have an account configured in Outlook. One thing that may help is that prior to this line, network connectivity is confirmed - can I "ping" Exchange or something like that? Thanks! Cliff Edwards I did a google search for the following a got lots of r...

shared workbook opens slowly
I have a workbook that uses conditional formating etc has 60 worksheets one for each week and 8 for info for drop down lists and the size is 10 mb. I have shared it via a windows 2003 severer but it takes along time to open any thoughts as to what I may have done wrong Since you have 60 worksheets with conditional formatting and the same is used by many persons in sharing mode will make excel to open the file slowly. Try to Remove unwanted worksheets from your workbook and on daily basis or two days once Remove the sharing and give Cntrl+S and apply the sharing. While doing ...

Shared Exchange Hosting
(english version below) Hallo. Ik heb de schone taak om op een server draaiende onder Server2003, met Exchange2003 en een active directory meedere bedrijven gebruik te laten maken van Exchange. Ik snap dat er dan meerdere forest en smtp-servers opgezet moeten worden, maar verder loop ik volledig vast en tast in het duister. Ik heb MCSA2000 gedaan, maar 2003 is een tikkel(tje) anders. Ik zie het even helemaalniet meer. Is er iemand die ervaring heeft met Shared Exchange Hosting en is deze persoon bereid mijn wat tips, url's, digitale uitleg, etc. te geven ? Ik zou het heel erg fijn vinden....

sharing database and getting notification when new entries are mad
I am new to Access but here's what I am trying to do. I want to put a database on a network share that will be used by several people who will be able to add in records. I would like to be notified via email when new entries are made, how would I go about doing that? Why would you want that? When the db is used frequently you'll be bombarded with emails. You might have to figure out first what it is you want to be updated for. If you want it all you will create a lot of networktraffic just by sending constant emails. Not to mention the fact that you have to catch every insert...