Configuration wizard problem.

I just installed Exchange Server 2003 enterprise edition.=20
Every thing in the install went fine. However when i go=20
through the configuration wizard inside the exchange=20
system manager i get this error

There is no server on which this wizard can run.
code: 104b56a

and then it brings me to a screen that says:
----------------------------------
=B7 You cannot configure Exchange 5.5 or earlier versions to=20
send or receive Internet e-mail using the wizard, so these=20
servers are not available for selection
=B7 You cannot run the wizard on Exchange servers that:
    =B7  Are part of a Windows cluster
    =B7  Are part of a Network Load Balancing cluster
    =B7  Have multiple network interface cards configured=20
with separate networks in which IP routing is enabled=20
between the networks
-----------------------------------

Now to my knowledge im not in a windows cluster, or load=20
balancing cluster. I do have multiple NIC's but ive=20
disabled them.

Can anyone please give me insight on this. give me a few=20
things to check please.

-Scott Corley
0
xphere (1)

Access 2007 Problem with Forms
When i try to add a contol to a form such as "Close form" or "Save" it doesnt work - does anyone know what im doing wrong. Running Access 2007 on Vista and have databases saved as Acess 2000. Have you tried doing this: http://www.btabdevelopment.com/main/QuickTutorials/A2K7Howtoenablecodeandmacros/tabid/57/Default.aspx -- Bob Larson Access World Forums Super Moderator Utter Access VIP Tutorials at http://www.btabdevelopment.com If my post was helpful to you, please rate the post. __________________________________ "Belle" wrote: > When i try to add a ...

Sorting and Grouping Problems in Outlook 2003
First, let me say that I'm incredibly confused by the new methodology that Microsoft has implemented in Outlook 2003 to handle sorting, grouping, views, etc. I wish they would have left it the way it was in Outlook 2002, as it was relatively simple and easy to understand, as well as easy to accomplish what you wanted. From what I can understand, these new sorting and grouping methods, called Arrangements, seem to control alot of how sorting and grouping is done. However, at times, I like to be able to sort and group independently of each other, which it seems very hard to do. The way my...

Hyphenation problem when converting from Pub 2000 to Pub 2002
I have a serious problem that I hope someone can help me with. I've just been upgraded at work from Publisher 2000 to Publisher 2002. I'm finding, to my horror, than when I open my Publisher 2000 files in Publisher 2002, all the hyphenation is gone, and thus lines of text are bumped around, everything looks screwy, etc. I've checked and double-checked my hyphenation settings and everything looks okay there. So far, the only way I've found to correct the problem of the disappearing hyphens is to go through manually line-by-line and re-hyphenate. Given that I maintain several 100...

Publisher shuts down when loading a wizard
Hi there Could anyone help me with the following problem? When I open Publisher and try and use a wizard, the wizard tries to load up a selected template then halts with an out of memory error message. The program then defaults to a blank page. I can work with it from here but cannot use the wizard. Just before going to a blank page I get an out of memory error message. The program used to work fine but stopped quite recently. I put this down to having a virus on the system so reformatted and reinstalled all programs. I also had this problem a few years ago when I got the computer but w...

Outlook 2000 send/receive problem
For the past couple of months, I have been unable to receive any emails in Outlook 2000 (with XP). Every time I try to send/receive, I either get an error saying that "Outlook has encountered a problem and has to close", or it just shuts down on its own. I have tried creating a new profile, re-installing it over the current program, uninstalling and then reinstalling, and nothing has worked. There is no clear cause that I know of--one day it was working and the next it wasn't. Any advice would be greatly appreciated--it's been very frustrating! ...

Publisher 2000 and calendar wizard
Hello, In Publisher 97, the calendar wizard used to give the choice of the Monday or the Sunday to be the first day of the week. In Publisher 2000, the choice is gone, Sunday is the only option. Could someone confirm? Is there a workaround? Thank you. Eric. A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Eric <eric@email.com>!"... > Could someone confirm? Is there a workaround? The Regional Settings in the Control Panel allow you to specify the first day of the week. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before read...

Re: Offline Defragmentation in Cluster configuration
and the databases must be dismounted everywhere to run eseutil against them... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Susan" <sconkey@mgmmirage.nospam.com> wrote in message news:... > why do you want to do a defrag? have you discovered that there is a huge > amount of whitespace in either store? eseutil is not recommended unless > you are doing it to correct a specific problem...if you decide to proceed, > for some reason, you should only need to do it once...not on both > nodes...how is your replication working? and if you proceed, do a full > online backup imm...

Big problem with huge pagefile.sys on Exchange server
Win 2003 Standard 4GB RAM Exchange 2003 SP2 Symantec Email security (Antivirus) We've been ahving problem with low virtual memory on our exchange server. Last time I check, the system used up all VM (4GB) and Exchange went to a halt temporarily. We use the /3GB switch in boot.ini as recommended by MS but not helpful. Any tip is greatly appreciated. Bill On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 13:06:32 -0800, "Bill Nguyen" <billn_nospam_please@jaco.com> wrote: >Win 2003 Standard 4GB RAM >Exchange 2003 SP2 >Symantec Email security (Antivirus) > >We've been ahving p...

simple problem (man, i feel dumb)
exchange 2003: lets call the domain "abc.com". i need to create an address in exchange thet will have all email addressed to it forwarded to an outside address. whats the simplest way? i thought i could do it with an AD "contact" but that doesnt seem to be working. if i create an AD user, the forwarding option under exchange general dont let you manually type in an outside address (whis is ridiculous if you ask me). instead it appears that you have to browser for another AD user object to forward the mail to.... someone help please? contact? user??? Create an con...

Configuring Outlook Client for a Windows 2003 Email Server
It seemed fairly simple, but I cant login succesfully from my first two created mailboxes..... Im using an active directory integrated role, and I am testing it with some already existing account by only creating the mailboxes. Am I doing something wrong??? when I try to log in, it fails, tells me my username password or email are wrong, but they arent.... Is there permissions im missing?? or something else any help would be greatly appreciated..... ...

Problems forwarding e-mail w/ embedded music or motion in Outlook 2000
Using Outlook 2000 (Small Business Edition) running under Windows XP Pro and using Word 2000 as my e-mail editor,I receive e-mails that, when opened, automatically play music to accompany the text of the e-mail. Some of the e- mails also have graphics or pictures that include motion. When I try to forward these same e-mails to friends, I am almost always told that e-mail received, but no music. Also sometimes, the graphics or pictures have become 'static' (in other words, they are not accompanied by the motion). My ISP 'Help Desk' assures me that they are not blockin...

save problem when using Word or Publisher 2003
I'm using Office Pro 2003 on a PC with Windows XP pro. Often when I try to save a file in either Publisher, Word or Powerpoint the program locks up. This seems to happen particularly if I try to save to a destination other than the default "My Documents" and navigate through the disk structure. I then have to terminate the program and start again. Does anyone have any ideas what is going on here. This happens whenever I try to navigate through the file structure to save elsewhere than the default "My Documents" It also happens when I try to OPEN a file which is sa...

Problem building horizontal bar chart paired bars, centered on zer
How do I describe this in words? I need to create an Excel chart with these characteristics. There are horizontal bars, centered vertically at zero. One value is presented to the left, another to the right. They represent paired choices from a survey. For example, given the option as to whether people might pay-down debt, vs. purchase a car, about 75% will say they want to pay down debt, while 25% will say they will purchase a car. So by setting the value of 75 to a -75, and using horizontal stacked bar chart, I have a bar to the left of zero showing 75% and a bar to the ...

Problems moving Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control on MFC dialog
I've got an MFC CDialog class that displays and manages a dialog. There are several controls on the dialog (combo boxes, edit boxes, static text boxes, etc.). Included in the mix are four Microsoft date and time picker controls. The dialog is used in three separate instances. Not all of the controls are relevant in all three instances so we hide the controls that aren't relevant in each instance, move the controls around on the screen, and resize the dialog to eliminate dead areas on the dialog. We are getting the CWnd for each control and using the SetWindowPos method for each control...

Wizard for PO Planner
Is it just me, or is something wrong here? I ran the PO Planner wizard and thought, "How easy could this be?" I picked a vendor (supplier), I picked the dates to compare to last year and within seconds I had a PO ready. BUT (and there's always a but) when I looked at the POs, I found that it does not take into consideration what I currently have on hand! Why would I want to order 57 of something (to cover the sales for the same period last year) when I already have 185 (a year's supply!) on hand? Is there a step in the wizard, or in a system configuration that I...

Problems receiving mail atachments
One user send the same mail to me and to other user, I receive the .doc file as an attachment, but the other user only receive the body of the mail and the attachment is don�t shown, looking at the properties of the mail the source of the mail shown that attachment as: Content-Type: application/ms-tnef; name="winmail.dat" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="winmail.dat" Can anybody help me to resolve this problem to can see the attachment properly. -- JG If messages are sent using the Exchange family o...

Sync problem
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I backed up my Entourage database as my MacBook was going in for repair. Somewhere in the process of moving it to my iMac and back to the MacBook over the weekend, the entire contents of my Exchange 2003 account (mail, contacts, calendars) were erased. This is the second time this has happened - I wish I knew what caused it - but that is not in itself the problem (though I hope someone at Microsoft thinks this is a very big problem). <br><br>When this happened previously the p...

Reciept Problems (comments)
Hi there I am trying to get item comments to print in a 40 column reciept format (just like they do in full page reciept formats). I have gotten it as far as showing the comments under the item lookupcode description but the comments get cut off after 23 characters (or the end of the column within the table). Is there for the comments to continue on a new line? Here is the code I am working with. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated? ============================= Transaction Details ============================= --> <IF> <CONDITION> Transaction....

GP7.5SP6
We're in the process of upgrading from GP7.5 SP4 to SP6. We are on MSSQL Server 7.0. My supervisor has already implemented the hot fix as describe in MBS (that's a script to update some indexes on the server if someone is using GP7.5 manufacturing on MSSQL7). When I try to import modified forms and reports I've received some errors. For instances some references on the VBA to the GUI forms (i.e. text boxes, buttons) become missing. And on the reports I've been told it couldn't find the table MOP_MO_Variance_DC_Detail_Report_Temp and MOP-Sched_Interface_Report_Before....

Reinstall problems...
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC Okay so...my imac crashed a couple days ago so I rebooted the drive...mostly just resetting permission etc... When I restarted and logged in, any office program opened would crash promptly. So I uninstalled and reinstalled, only realizing that I had no removed the licensing info. When reinstalled using product key on box it will crashes, saying "..had to close unexpectedly", can't make head nor tails of the crash report. But this is my question: We have to boxes with product keys and four macs. Are we abl...

Data validation list problem
I am using Excel 2002 sp3. I have a number of sheets that use data validation to limit the values that can be entered in specific cells - this list is several columns wide by up to 1000's rows long (sequential currency amounts for each denomination). It resides on its own hidden sheet which is protected. All works fine but occasionally one or two (or more) of the values in this list seem to be getting altered. e.g, the column may read 98.0, 98.5, 99.0, 99.5 and instead of the next one being 100 (which it was originally) it is now 90 and so on. A number of different users...

CRM Mobile Registration problem
Hi Wondering if someone can help? I have installed CRM Mobile on a SBS 2003 server running CRM using my own certification authority. Followed the instructions and everything seemed to go ok until I try to register the mobile device. It just sits there with the message "Please wait while CRM mobile complete the registration process" but never goes any further. The CRMMobileErrorlog repeats the following error. [TIM]09/18/2004 08:42:23 [CMP]rdaMsgBusErrorTrace [LVL]0 [EVT]0 [TXT]Exception details : Message : Could not find resource assembly Exception Contents : System.N...

Problem with Group By & Max Rcd
Hi, This is the second post concerning this topic. The first post game me the direction to go in, but now that I’m in the details I have a couple of problems. I have a membership table that is keyed by an automatically assigned member number, CustAcctNo. At the end of each calendar year they members must renew their membership for the next year. I have the following tables: tblCustomer - 1 row per customer. Key: CustAcctNo tblRenew – 1 row per customer and calendar year Key: RenewalID Automatically assigned number Fields: CustAcctNo ...

Problem with custom entities migration(DMF)
Hello, My objective is to migrate data from an excel file to a custom entity in MS CRM, for that I used the DMF, But the problem is that when I initialize the CDF model the cusom entities are not generated in spite of the custom attributes are generated. So what 's the solution to cure this and to generate the custom entities in the CDF Thanks ...

SMTP Problems #2
Hi, I'll do my best to explain my problem: I use Exchange 2000 SP3. I use a SMTP Connector that uses a "Smart Host" to connect to my ISP SMTP. When I goto the Monitoring & Status I frequently get "SMTP Outbound" (Name of my connector) UNAVAILABLE. I'm trying to time the intervals but is ussually lasts about 5min. Then become available for a while and goes back to unavailable? The messages outbound messages are not sent when messages in the queue. And the "SMTP OutBound" connection state is on "Retry" Is just started happening and I ca...