From: Alice
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004
To: Bob
Subject: whatever
-----------------------------

If Alice sends to someone outside the organization, say bob@hotmail.com and
he replies or forwards the message, the header will read
-----------------------------
From: "Alice" <alice@my.org>
To: "Bob" <bob@hotmail.com>
Date: Friday, July 02, 2004 09:07:37 -0400
-----------------------------

I would like our exchange server to append the email addresses after the
user's display names as in the hotmail example.  How do I do this?

thanks, bob

0
bob3447 (19)

MSSQL2008: Configuration Documenter Tool available ?
Hello guys, does any know if there is a tool to automatically document MSSQL 2008 configuration's important elements to a HTML file ? thanks in advance Sven ...

Installation Question 03-21-05
Hi everyone, I have a MSCRM installation on Small Business Server SBS (1 machine installation), I want to change to the medium installation (3 servers: Active Directory server, MSCRM server, Exchange server). is that possible? how can I do it? Thanks. From what I understand, there is an "upgrade" license you can purchase that allows you to "upgrade" the SQL & Exchange licenses so that they don't run on the SBS box. Another option is to purchase a seperate SQL license and leave the version on the SBS server for other usage. Then, once you get SQL setup, there ar...

the questions part 7
1-How can I check the statistics that how much emails come today or per month and other statistics. 2-System Policies (mailbox store policy) -> mailbox store -> individual mailbox … whats the overriding scheme. 3-Delivery restriction on mailbox store or in mailbox store policy. 4-I have created the online address list on exchange … but how clients will use the address list thanks On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 04:47:02 -0700, Feelings <Feelings@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >1-How can I check the statistics that how much emails come today or per month >and other statistics...

Windows XP Start, Program menu question
Am running Windows XP with the Start menu set to classic setting. Problem is that when I click on Start, Programs only the catagories that I have used lately come up such as Accessories - Games - etc. They all used to come up which is what I want it to be. How do I get Programs under Start, Programs to show again when I move the mouse over them and not just the ones I used lately?? They all used to show until the setting got switched somehow. TIA On Jan 28, 7:43=A0pm, kraut <NewsGroupsPle...@NewsGroupsPlease.org> wrote: > Am running Windows XP with the Start ...

Formula Question
I need to do some type of lookup and sum in vba I'd like to use Total Sheet.B5 to return the value Total Sheet.B5 to = 55 if Total Sheet.A5 = Orange Total Sheet A5 = Orange B5 = 55 Sheet 1 A4 = Blue b4 = 5 A5 = Green b5 = 10 A6 = Orange b6 = 15 Sheet 2 A4 = Orange b4 = 10 A5 = Green b5 = 20 A6 = Blue b6 = 30 Sheet 4 A4 = Green b4 = 20 A5 = Orange b5 = 30 A6 = Blue b6 = 40 Thank you for any help Hummm, I can't really tell what you're doing, but look here: http://www.xldynamic.co...

VBE question #2
Sub delchart() ' ' delchart Macro ' Macro recorded 27.2.2004 by Registered User ' ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(1).Visible = False ' End Sub About above showned macro; does it say to delete any ChartObject tha is active or a a certain chart in particular? I need a line that says to delete any chart that is on my sheet. Ca someone help me with this one because above mentioned line doesn't wan to work, maybe I do something wrong? Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com No all this does is make the first chart object visible. To delete the charts, try ...

DEFAULT EMAIL ACCOUNT QUESTION
Is it possible not to select a default email account so that each time, the computer asks which account to send an email with? In other words, can you not have any account set as default? Thank you. No, a default account is required for Outlook to process mail. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, its_my_dime asked: | Is it possible not to select a default email account so that each | time, the computer asks which...

crosstab query question 01-26-08
I'm using A 2000. I've created a crosstab query that finds data based on a date range that I supply just before opening it. The query will add or remove columns depending on that date range, and it will label the top of the column with the appropriate dates.The query works perfectly. One of the fields in the query is a UserName. I want to be able to double click the Username, and have it open a form and go to that Username's record. Of course, queries don't have events like a form does. So I don't see any way to open my filtered form from a record in the query. If I base...

splitting a database, where question
I have built a small but useful database on my own work pc, and now need to split it for other users. So I wondered if it was best to split it on my own machine then place the BE on the server, then copy the front end to local machines. OR, place the whole unsplit database on the server, then split it, and copy the front end from the server to local machines. Thanks On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 16:25:38 +0000, Bob H <bob@despammer.com> wrote: I would first make a backup. Then copy my db to the server. Then on my workstation's version delete all the tables. Then use the Imp...

Scope question
Another newbie question... I'm hung up on variable scope. Comparing to VbScript, I would like to have global/public variables visible anywhere within the script, as well as private/local variables visible only within their own function. As I understand the docs, global or script scope should be visible anywhere within a single script. More specifically, I'm trying to update an global/public array within a function. The array is visible to the function, and the function adds members to the array, but on exiting the function, the array reverts to its state prior to...

MSN Bill Pay questions
I am using M2003 with Bank One BillPay which costs me $5/mo. 1 year of free MSN Bill Pay (with M2004) sounds tempting. Bank One uses Checkfree on it's back end. I'm generally very happy with the service. For parties that accept electronic transfers, Bank One deducts the $$ from my account on the due date. For other vendors, they write them a paper check from their own account and again deduct the $$ from my account on the due date. In every case, my account sees the $$ taken away on the due date.. everything is very predictable. Is that how MSN Bill pay work? When do $$ get rem...

Ranking question
I have a wealth index field where school district wealth indexes are used to rank projects. For example, a school district has a wealth index of .44 (44%) will get state funds before one with a wealth index of .58 (58%). What is need is a WI rank. For example, Conway school district, anytime one of their construction projects is entered in the database, they are always ranked 134 so there are 133 districts with higher ranking (funds priority). The when we save that project in the table it also saves their ranking. Would I use a combo to display query results on that or what? Than...

hit counter question
I need a hit counter on Excel 2003 which counts the number of times a condition is met. This spreadsheet DDEs to RediPlus (trading software). The DDE fields would be "last price" and "day high price". When last = day high, I have it flash a green conditional format. What I would like to do is to not only flash green but also count the number of times last = day high. For example, A1 = DDE link to "last price" of IBM (constantly changing) B1 = DDE link to "day high price" of IBM (changes only when a new high is made otherwise stays the same) C1 = ...

simple question about struct
Hi! Almost always should the access modifier be private as I have in my struct Test below. I can create a variable of this struct Test in two ways. Test test1 = new Test(); Test test2; When I use this way Test test1 = new Test(); will all the instance variable be automaticaly initialized by their constructor. In this case number is initialized to 0 and the variable test1 is ready to be used. When I use the second way Test test2; No initialization is being done for variable number. You can't use property or methods to set the instance variable number the one and only...

Two stores listed in System Configuration folder
Hello, We migrated from an Exchange 5.5 single-server installation to a Exchange 2003 single-server installation. We think we have correctly moved all data and roles to the new exchange 2003 server. We have been using the 2003 for over 6 months with no problems. Our old server is still listed under the "Servers" folder but we don't see much more evidence of the old server than that. We are ready to delete the old 5.5 server from the directory following the instructions in the MS KB articles. The physical server is no longer available. My question/concern is this: Under ...

mail merge label question
Hello, I created a page by going into Mailing / Labels / Options and creating a new label for landscape letter size paper and having 4 equally divided regions for making postcards. I then clicked on the new document button and formatted each postcard the way I wanted it, starting off with the word "Dear" and followed by the rest of what I wanted to appear. How can I add a mail merge field after the word "Dear" so that I get a different name filled in for each of the 4 postcards on the page (each of the 4 have different clip arts inserted. I would actually have a...

Front End Services Question
I was going through one of my books and came across advise that Exchange Management, MTA Stack, and Routing Engine should be set to disabled on then front end server. I had never heard of this. Has anyone else? Fred T2 http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3SecHardGuide/e466094f-c287-4498-aa2b-8845d107f8f3.mspx -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------- "FredT2" <Fredt2@mail.com> wrote in message news:%23OJ5hSZAGHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... >I was going through one of m...

Another Conditional Format Question
I've formatted a number of cells so that their contents "go blank" if the cell value is zero, but display with their values otherwise. The "blank is accomplished by setting the font color to "white". Now is there either a conditional formatting or macro trick which would enable me to only apply globally the conditional formatting when I want it? In other words, the cells would normally show zero values, but could be globally turned "blank" at my command. -- PT One way would be to add a switch to your condition in the CF. For instance: Defi...

Money Deluxe & Business 2003 invoice question
Is there a way to create an invoice for an assembled product that is made up of multiple inventory items? I want to invoice for something like a car, which is made of inventory items of: engine, tires, body, etc. Rather than having all the individual items on the invoice. Thanks. -Derek derek@computinginnovations.com ...

index, match in array setup question
good day, i am working on trying to do an index/match within an array. the formula i have is: =INDEX(Sheet1!C:C,MATCH(1,(Sheet1!A:A=A5)*(Sheet1!B:B=Sheet2!B5),0)) with the { } around the formula. the problem that i want to over come is as follows: on the worksheet that i enter the formula, column A (cell A5 in the formula above) can have an item or critera that is anywhere from 1 to 13 characters long. On sheet 1, where i will be pulling the data from, it sources from Column A (A:A) but the report will only show the first 10 characters (from 1 up to 10, if longer than 1...

strange window resizing glitches under XP (not strictly an MFC question but it's making my app look bad)
I've noticed a very ugly graphical "effect" when resizing a window under XP (Windows XP style / Silver appearance / ShowContentsWhileDragging). Resizing the right/bottom edges works like win2k (i.e. as expected) but dragging the left or top edge causes the right or bottom edges of the window frame to flicker like hell as the background pops through and then gets drawn over with the window contents. Try opening a large window of "My Computer" and then drag the left edge backwards and forwards across the screen quickly and repeatedly - not nice. There's also another...

Questions on data security
Hi, if i set all MsOutlook client in my 2000 network with Exchange2003 in "Offline use" what can be the advantages and the disadvatages ? I say this because i think that in this mode is possible to have a double security backup, one in each client on the network and one on the type of my server. Is it correct my opinion ? What do you think ? Thanks a lot The advantage would be faster local access and less stress on the server. This is also ideal with servers located in remote offices or saturated networks. The disadvantages is a latency in delivery (delivery notification is n...

Date/Time Question
Hello, I have a start date and time which is inputed to a form in the format of ##/##/#### HH:MM:SS I also have a total time which is in decimal hours. Like 25.61. How would I create an expression in a query to take the start date/time, add the total time to it, and get the result in the date/time format. If possible I would also like to exclude the hours between midnight and 5 AM. Thanks in advance, Emily Emily You are, to some extent, mixing apples and oranges -- both of your items are somewhat related to dates, but not related directly to each other. If you have a Date/Time value...

User Defined config section "You must implement a default accessor on System.Configuration.ConfigurationLockCollection because it inherits from ICollection."
""You must implement a default accessor on System.Configuration.ConfigurationLockCollection because it inherits from ICollection."" Hello All, I am having my app.config file like : <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <configuration> <configSections> <section name="PredefinedClusters" type="BinaryChecker.ClusterSection,BinaryChecker"/> </configSections> <PredefinedClusters> <Cluster name="Portal"> <Environments> <Env name="a...

Vlookup question #2
I'd like return a value from a table, using Vlookup, where a number is more than the amount in column A and less than the amount in column B, and the column lookup offset is determined by referencing data in that's been entered in a different cell (not in the table, but in the same row as this formula I'd like to create). Is this possible, or is there a workaround for the greater than and less than columns? TIA, Buckwheat. Are you using continuous ranges in ascending order? or ranges that are continuous within the granularity of your data? for instance: A ...